Poll

Who leaves getbig forever?

Joon
127 (81.4%)
Shizzo
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Voting closed: September 20, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

Author Topic: Joon vs. Shizzo - who will win or lose?  (Read 103941 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Hi Guys,

It's Magic Milo here, hope everyone is having a great day and what an action packed day it is with the Mr Olympia contest.
I am fascinated with all the controversy this year. Interesting times for sure.

Take care

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
I've got a good eraser. 8)
Glad to see you and Josh talked things over on the phone.

Surprising - I've never spoke to that fake bipolar bitch, but yet, according to him, we are buddies? But hey, if calling random Mexicans in Guadalupe gets his flaccid dick to twitch, who am I to stop him?

Probably has a lot to do with not one thing that ever comes out of his mouth (except black dick) being the truth.

Makes no difference, that broke bitch has less relevance or impact here than even Shitso and Joon. But I guess buying Ramen noodles with a welfare check loses its luster a little when you're homeless in Bumfuck Saskatchewan

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Surprising - I've never spoke to that fake bipolar bitch, but yet, according to him, we are buddies? But hey, if calling random Mexicans in Guadalupe gets his flaccid dick to twitch, who am I to stop him?

Probably has a lot to do with not one thing that ever comes out of his mouth (except black dick) being the truth.

Makes no difference, that broke bitch has less relevance or impact here than even Shitso and Joon. But I guess buying Ramen noodles with a welfare check loses its luster a little when you're homeless in Bumfuck Saskatchewan

Hey Chopper its Magic Milo here, how are you man? Damn was fun having you here before. Hope all is well and good to have you back man.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

No I think I wasn't being clear. Of course you have many registered users on this site across the world and even more guests.
But the issue is not registered accounts but ACTUAL users (as in same human beings) operating those multiple accounts.
For every actual person you have posting you have infinitely more gimmicks.

Therefore I stand by what I said which is there is no way in hell a total of 116+27 ACTUAL people voted on this thread.

You also cannot distinguish gimmicks of the same person who uses proxy to hide em.

If I wanted to I could totally rig the vote but I am not going to.

In any event we are overreaching here, I made a challenge to Shizzo which he never even responded to as accepting.
Check the thread he only wrote "nevermore".....so why should he get a free ride?

That's like me standing to win the lottery without actually paying for a ticket....LOLOL

Or like deciding whether to do something or not AFTER you know the result.

The way forward to proceed with this is for a mod to formally ask Shizzo if he agrees to the terms of the challenge and if he does then we make and official poll and I will launch my save me campaign and whatever result stands would be fair for all.

Of course for those elements that simply hate me and want to use this as an excuse to ban me, have at it, we have all been here in this situation many times before haven't we? But morally that wouldn't be the right thing to do at all in my opinion.

We should also understand that banning people is not only ineffective and just plain doesn't work it detracts from the forum as a whole as we saw few months ago.

This board needs interesting characters to liven it up a bit, you don't want the place to be totally dull and boring now do you.

I think the solution is in reform and betterment.

I am happy to work with Princess L or Choas on this.

I have obviously have had a horrendous year breaking up with my fiance, having shoulder surgery and so many injuries, renovations and all kinds of stress and shit to deal with.
You can ask Bigmc to vouch he will tell you.

So what I am trying to say is save my bacon cos I need getbig and getbig needs me and I love the place and people in it.

I also agree that the junior show/act persona has become incredibly dull and boring  and way past its cell by date.
The thing is broski's and its hard for me to explain this as best as I want.....but when I log into the Joon account it feels like the old me, the pyscho guy in his twenties and for whatever reason I just can't break the association.

BUT here is what I am thinking.

If you wanna delete the Joon account totally that's fine with me, Joon made a big splash and impact and the legacy of Joon will always live on......

BUT.........here is the thing.

You guy's ain't got to know Milo yet, that's the real me.

Alot of people around here who met him say he is a great guy in real life and he is a bit "magic".

Do you wanna get to know the real me?

Kill Joon

and Create me the "MagicMilo" account, see its not purple anymore  ;D

And you will see a world of difference. You will see a totally knowledgeable, intellectual, serious and professional guy who could really be useful to you some day or give you a huge amount of insight in many avenues.

what do you say Getbig?

Give "MagicMilo" account a chance.

I will start by doing the London Marathon and raising shit loads for charity.

I love you and will miss you, lets hope for a royal pardon

Godbless, lets hope its a lucky escape from banishment again  :'(

I will never troll again

Huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

you know what the cutest thing about you is?
You said, and I quote "any time you are in the USA" in regards to wanting to fight me
knowing full well I am not allowed in the States  :D :D :D lol nice copout statement tough guy

youre sweet, buy me a present  :-*

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Permanently.

Lets see if Shizzo agrees?

Rules are simple.

Straight up poll between me and Shizzo.

You vote to save. Voting runs for a week.

The loser/guy with the least votes has to agree to have their account deleted along with all post history and threads.

Its simple click of a button for admin.

What you Shizz? You in? Here is your chance to take a major scalp and one for the team.

Beat me in  poll to save yourself and get rid of me permanently and become a hero.

Would give you major traction on your pursuit to become mod on G&O if victorious

whoever loses will just come back as a gimmick anyway...you're not losing anything

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Huh?

Hi Chaos, its Magic Milo here.
I am not sure what you mean when you say "huh"
By the way you looked great in that photo with you and Ron.
You sure as heck look bigger than before.
Congratulations on your success man

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Hey Chopper its Magic Milo here, how are you man? Damn was fun having you here before. Hope all is well and good to have you back man.

Stop posting in purple phaggot

I was at Silverstone a few weeks ago for MotoGP queerbait. I thought you were going to meet and threaten me in person Princess Paki.

Go jog you fat tub of goo - you have soccer mom thighs. They look like chaos' ankles

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
you know what the cutest thing about you is?
You said, and I quote "any time you are in the USA" in regards to wanting to fight me
knowing full well I am not allowed in the States  :D :D :D lol nice copout statement tough guy

youre sweet, buy me a present  :-*

More bullshit.

That's okay, I travel for work. Sometimes you get what you wish for unexpectedly.

Now fuck off and ride someone else's coat tails welfare bitch

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Stop posting in purple phaggot

I was at Silverstone a few weeks ago for MotoGP queerbait. I thought you were going to meet and threaten me in person Princess Paki.

Go jog you fat tub of goo - you have soccer mom thighs. They look like chaos' ankles

Hey man you went to Silverstone, that is great, hope you had fun, you should have dropped me a pm, I would have got you a beer.
And yes I am fat I must start dieting and training hopefully once my shoulder is rehabilitated.
Nice talking to you

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Hey man you went to Silverstone, that is great, hope you had fun, you should have dropped me a pm, I would have got you a beer.
And yes I am fat I must start dieting and training hopefully once my shoulder is rehabilitated.
Nice talking to you

This place isn't going to be the same without you

It's going to be a lot fucking better!

Is Pigmc still thrusting ginger dick up your Paki o-ring?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Magic Milo its Joon here you fucking disgust me you Shizzo, mod dick sucking piece of shit fanny boy, get a grip you sad pathetic bastard, you had this place on lockdown and look at you now grovelling like a little bitch to save your sad pathetic account you fucking retard paki cu nt.

I thought you were supposed to be some high rolling gambler and you welch on bet.
Bahhhhh....fucking pathetic.

All you do is talk about money, you mummy's boy, go get a real job you fat fuck.
I would rather die than post like a pussy hole.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Magic Milo its Joon here you fucking disgust me you Shizzo, mod dick sucking piece of shit fanny boy, get a grip you sad pathetic bastard, you had this place on lockdown and look at you now grovelling like a little bitch to save your sad pathetic account you fucking retard paki cu nt.

I thought you were supposed to be some high rolling gambler and you welch on bet.
Bahhhhh....fucking pathetic.

All you do is talk about money, you mummy's boy, go get a real job you fat fuck.
I would rather die than post like a pussy hole.

Joon its Magic Milo here, I was in your situation before many times, severe drug problem, broke, no one to turn to.....and I would spend all my time too smoking weed and posting on poker forums.
But Joon that is not the answer, this place is no good for you. You need a break and to stop trolling. Go get a job, lose some weight and be a positive member of society.

Stay Positive

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Pls ban the retard. Thx.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Joon its Magic Milo here, I was in your situation before many times, severe drug problem, broke, no one to turn to.....and I would spend all my time too smoking weed and posting on poker forums.
But Joon that is not the answer, this place is no good for you. You need a break and to stop trolling. Go get a job, lose some weight and be a positive member of society.

Stay Positive

Shut your fucking mouth you big nosed paki cu nt. You are talking to me here Joon, real fucking G from Green Lanes not any old cu nt.
20 fucking years Scotland Yard's been trying to do me and my cousins and for 20 fucking years me vast blast that coco powder from Afghanistan to Istanbul to fucking Green Lanes, no cu nt can fuck with me.

Positive member of society? Fuck off cu nt, I am making peas blud, banging hoes in the continental and posting is on here for the broke ass losers to melt over.

fuck off prick
Magic Milo??? how many times u changed u name cu nt?
Mwah
x0x0

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Shut you fucking mouth you big nosed paki cu nt. You are talking to me here Joon, real fucking G from Green Lanes not any old cu nt.
20 fucking years Scotland Yard's been trying to do me and my cousins and for 20 fucking years me vast blast that coco powder from Afghanistan to Istanbul to fucking Green Lanes, no cu nt can fuck with me.

Positive member of society? Fuck off cu nt, I am making peas blud, banging hoes in the continental and posting is on here for the broke ass losers to melt over.

fuck off prick
Magic Milo??? how many times u changed u name cu nt?
Mwah
x0x0

You need professional help.
Good luck

The Ugly

• Getbig V
It's gotta be Sunday somewhere. Tonga maybe? Please proceed.

TTfit

• Getbig III
Why do people even engage this guy? No moderator has the balls to honor this poll Joon now has them convinced to let him stay. This is a bodybuilding board ffs.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why do people even engage this guy? No moderator has the balls to honor this poll Joon now has them convinced to let him stay. This is a bodybuilding board ffs.
So show us your physique, stud.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Joon's "sister" decides she is going to off herself, so she goes to the nearest bridge. Just as she is climbing over the rail Chaos walks up. He says "what are you doing"? She responds "I am sick of everything, I am going to jump". So Chaos says to her "listen, before you jump, why don't we go over there and have mad passionate sex"? She says "it is pigs like you that have driven me to this". So Chaos looks at her for a second and then says "ok bitch, I'll meet you at the bottom".

;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
It's gotta be Sunday somewhere. Tonga maybe? Please proceed.

8:08 PM
Saturday, September 19, 2015 (GMT+1)
Time in London, UK

ticktoc
:

The Ugly

• Getbig V

8:08 PM
Saturday, September 19, 2015 (GMT+1)
Time in London, UK

ticktoc

You should be wide awake in four hours. Act promptly if you would.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
You should be wide awake in four hours. Act promptly if you would.

;)

:

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
©

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Boooooooom.
Fuck Yeah......looks like Shizzo has agreed and voting's been open.
Excellent news.

Now remember guys anyone who votes to keep me get 20 bucks on paypal no questions asked.
So you know who is your friend.....lololol

Vote to save Joon.
SaveJoon4Lolz

A decision was made a long time ago, March 2014 I believe, that when someone cries they are leaving then we help them along in closing the door behind them.  This falls into that category in my opinion.
: