Author Topic: Progress pics after almost dying  (Read 22015 times)

whitewidow

Re: Progress pics after almost dying
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2015, 12:56:24 PM »
I had 19" arms at 6'1" 280lbs, they didn't look small compared to the rest of my body ... Yet your shorter and weigh 100lbs less?

Here's me with 18+ at 225lbs...

those look bigger then 18IN. I can't hit a hard pose when I'm taking my own pics. I used a legit tape measure and they are pretty close to 19IN pumped. Dieted down def would lose close to a IN. My Triceps are pretty thick. the triceps make up a huge part of youre arm and you can see I do have decent bicep peaks but the pics don't do justice you would have to see them in person. I had 16In arms when I was 19-lol. I wouldn't lie. if you check out my forarms there really thick so I can hold alot more size then you guys thick.

My bones can hold alot of mass. I am short and very thick. You can;t deny my forarms are pretty thick and can support that kind of growth. even my legs are super thick and support alot of mass.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2015, 12:58:50 PM »
why do you keep posting pics fully clothed and standing infront of a mirror to validate your arm size widow... really

use some common sense if you want to shut the haters off widow !! ;)

at least post a fucking flexed arm side pic in a tanktop so the guys believe you
you actually dont even need to flex
18+ arms WILL look big even unflexed.

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2015, 01:00:42 PM »
The fatter you are the more you overestimate the amount of lean muscle you carry. Anyone who has ever truely dieted down know this.

I can tell! My waist gets bigger and it's still the same size. I put on a easy 5lbs of tissue. I also am not nearly as vascular and my teardrops/quad sweeps don't show when I hit 15%BF. 5ft 5IN at 185lbs isn't bad!

I'm not comparing myself to local hero he looks great!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2015, 01:02:35 PM »
Why dont you just mesure Them and take a pic and end the discussion.. lets see a bicepsshot to ww so we can see the pic..takes 2 seconds

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2015, 01:07:41 PM »
What is the picture of your legs for? Are you illustrating that they lack muscle or that they have muscle?

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2015, 01:08:22 PM »
why do you keep posting pics fully clothed and standing infront of a mirror to validate your arm size widow... really

use some common sense if you want to shut the haters off widow !! ;)

at least post a fucking flexed arm side pic in a tanktop so the guys believe you
you actually dont even need to flex
18+ arms WILL look big even unflexed.

I have. there up somewhere I stood there completely cold. I could care less what anybody thinks. It;s a tranformation that will take awhile! just charting every stage of it. The diffrnce will show. You will see me bigger at 200lbs and then back down to 175lbs. You will see the changes trust me. I'm healthy this year so it should go as planned.

I posted forarm pics because you can tell by somebodys Bone density how much size they can pack on. My legs are built the same real thick easy to pack on size. I just can't do what I did last year and overbulk. I got up to 230lbs and didn't have a vein anywhere. def got way to fat last year. I had to drop 45lbs wich sucked! You can't deny I have a thicker build for somebody 5ft 5IN. I'm not hirribly conditioned right now either. if i was I would admit it.

My mid-section sucks right now! I have like a blurry 4 pack right now.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2015, 01:12:50 PM »

My mid-section sucks right now! I have like a blurry 4 pack right now.
widow i know were all a bit delusional but... mid section sucks? blurry 4 pack? you say youre 8% bodyfat too...

at a true 8% bf you wouldnt even be able to carry enough water to make a sixpack blurry on grams of test and drol
a real 8% bodyfat sixpack is still ripped even when relaxed on a belly full of food tbh

no hate
but your hesitation to post a single revealing pic is kinda strange to me lol

whitewidow

« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2015, 01:17:31 PM »
What is the picture of your legs for? Are you illustrating that they lack muscle or that they have muscle?

No there thick. Not as thick a could be but showing I still have some detail off AAS and bulking up. I'm just showing my bone density. I do have potential to carry alot of size I just have to do it slowly. I got way to heavy last year fucked up my bulk really badly. 230lbs at 5ft 5IN is pretty big but I had no detail anywhere and My BF% got high and I was holding alot of water!

I'll never bulk that fast again. I can get pretty big if I want but no point if it's water and my BF% goes up. I can tell by other peoples Bone density how much mass they could probably hold. Guys with real thin forarms are not going to have super huge biceps if they did it wouldn't look right. My physique flows nicer then you think. I have thick legs and a thick upper body.

could I be better fuck YES! that's why I'm charting this transformation. Like I said I know I'm not impressive by all means but I have potential to get way better. just watch. I'm strong too. I know that dosn't matter in the end. In 7 months I'll be way improved.

whitewidow

« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2015, 01:18:51 PM »
widow i know were all a bit delusional but... mid section sucks? blurry 4 pack? you say youre 8% bodyfat too...

at a true 8% bf you wouldnt even be able to carry enough water to make a sixpack blurry on grams of test and drol
a real 8% bodyfat sixpack is still ripped even when relaxed on a belly full of food tbh

no hate
but your hesitation to post a single revealing pic is kinda strange to me lol

Oh god know I'm not 8% right now. I was 8% in the summer. just wait! You have overbulked yourself. You know it is easy to do sometimes.

horseskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2015, 01:21:35 PM »
Judging from those pictures you have zero leg development. What are you rambling about?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2015, 01:26:23 PM »
Took this Fri night all natural!
This arm pic was 2 nights ago same deal all natural
BTW-those pics I'm 8%BF. I'm just retaining muscle nicely on the HGH.
Oh god know I'm not 8% right now. I was 8% in the summer. just wait! You have overbulked yourself. You know it is easy to do sometimes.
???  we all sometimes get carried away a bit after a good workout dont we :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2015, 02:47:04 PM »
Seriously bro those are sick tear drops. Those wheels are no joke

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2015, 08:27:46 PM »
interesting thread,,and the guy who started it is off it... ???

whitewidow

« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2015, 07:28:09 AM »
Judging from those pictures you have zero leg development. What are you rambling about?

for being on just the small dose. Post your legs up. I do have pretty thick legs. There fairly conditioned for bulking. teardrops still show a bit and overall they are big. I'm 5ft 5IN those quads are decent size for somebody 5ft 5In basically I am showing my bone density and showing I have potential to carry alot of mass it just has to be clean.

I won't ever pull that bullshit I pulled last year. Post your legs and a video of you leg pressing 1,200 lbs for at least 5 reps and I'll shut-up. That should be easy work for you!

whitewidow

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »
interesting thread,,and the guy who started it is off it... ???

mazfit is currently banging some whore off tinder! he will be back.

whitewidow

« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2015, 07:42:22 AM »
???  we all sometimes get carried away a bit after a good workout dont we :D

wan;t that long ago I was 8% I gained 12 lbs in a month. My conditioning isn't bad for 12 lbs of some muscle/some water retention. Why is this all about looks? what about the strength gains? Isn't that why most people use AAS to get stronger? I'm in decent shape and pretty fucking strong.

In the 10 years ive been on getbig ive seen me and one other mod post pics. that would be onetimehard never seen any pics from any other steroid moderator on getbig.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2015, 07:46:23 AM »

You look great mazrim.  Thanks for sharing.

8)
Hey now!! Lets not get confused here.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2015, 01:09:22 PM »
My diet stayed between 2k and right under 3k. The only time I got close to 3k was when it was heavy carb day. Every 4 days I carb up. The rest of the days were 350-500 g of protein and less then 100g carbs that came only from broccoli, pumpkin seeds , tomatoes,  avocados,  onions and japs....... yes jizmo you are correct. The key to shred is burn more then you intake. The clean eating is for supplying your body with what it needs with as much of protein you can while staying at the designated calorie count.