Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 15644 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Marriage
« on: September 21, 2015, 02:46:03 AM »

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Re: Marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 02:48:24 AM »
:/

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 02:48:25 AM »

16 pictures, 16 thousand words.

This is priceless.
V

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 02:49:44 AM »
16 pictures, 16 thousand words.

This is priceless.

The divorce is even funnier

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 02:50:41 AM »
lol @ the Heeb swooping in :D

edit: lol ^^^^^

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 02:53:02 AM »
Haha. The divorce one is hilarious. ;D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 03:06:09 AM »
Holy shit that's funny.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 03:09:15 AM »
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 03:10:28 AM »
Haha. The divorce one is hilarious. ;D

X2. Especially the pof fattie with high standards so he just chooses to fap to Sasha Grey.  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 03:27:09 AM »
Im really depressed now.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 03:30:22 AM »
I'm the one who fucks the wife/divorced female so I'm good with it

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 03:54:36 AM »
I'm the one who fucks the wife/divorced female so I'm good with it

If you are in the US, you might want to be careful with that. A lot of men aren't the "cry in the corner" type. You might find yourself on the business end of a large firearm.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 04:02:31 AM »
If you are in the US, you might want to be careful with that. A lot of men aren't the "cry in the corner" type. You might find yourself on the business end of a large firearm.

If this is true, then for every man who finds out their wife is having an affair, there should be a bullet wound or wounds logged at the hospital to go with it.I'm not seeing that on the stats?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 04:10:53 AM »
you describe something very rare as only the cry in the corner types are getting married now. Normal men worth anything will not get married in these days regardless "how unique and special" he thinks the girl hes seeing is.

Only weak fools would get married, stop the excuses about wanting kids and the not being selfish BS, stay single and childless and you will be more of a help to yourself and the planet.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 04:16:29 AM »

you said in this thread that those comics made you really depressed. Are there things ;D ?

don't let females fool you, bro. Find'em, fool'em, fuck'em, forget'em. 4 F club, bro!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 04:34:07 AM »

this thread shall be the official "fuck these hoes" thread

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 04:41:49 AM »
Sounds like a bunch of "men" who can't keep women in their place, and then bitch and moan.
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 04:42:34 AM »
Sounds like a bunch of "men" who can't keep women in their place, and then bitch and moan.

you tell'em

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 04:51:26 AM »
Funny pics in here. On a serious note, im at the part in the first pic "i want kids" stage...ive not caving but its so hard to say no eventhough i dont want them. Shes done alot for me, so sometimes im like "maybe i should i owe her that". If we dont have kids she is going to regret it and hate me for it, so its a really hard decision. And to those who think is all aout money and how i need to save myself...she makes double what i make

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 04:58:16 AM »
you describe something very rare as only the cry in the corner types are getting married now. Normal men worth anything will not get married in these days regardless "how unique and special" he thinks the girl hes seeing is.

Only weak fools would get married, stop the excuses about wanting kids and the not being selfish BS, stay single and childless and you will be more of a help to yourself and the planet.

The no marriage/MGTOW movement is catching on, but there are still millions of men who get married and end up being wage/debt slaves for their wives.  Just go to any mall over the weekend and observe all the men pushing baby strollers.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 05:00:56 AM »
Funny pics in here. On a serious note, im at the part in the first pic "i want kids" stage...ive not caving but its so hard to say no eventhough i dont want them. Shes done alot for me, so sometimes im like "maybe i should i owe her that". If we dont have kids she is going to regret it and hate me for it, so its a really hard decision. And to those who think is all aout money and how i need to save myself...she makes double what i make

But you are caving it.  Once the sperm donation is complete, it's over and you are DONE.  She basically owns you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2015, 05:03:27 AM »

I don't know what you two have been through, but just because she has helped you out, like a partner should help his/her partner out it doesn't mean that you owe her children. Children aren't objects to bargain with and definitely not something that should make you feel that way.

You have to be honest to her. "but then she might leave me"... listen bro, if you have children with her just because you feel you owe it to her, then that will be the course of your life when the kid is finally born. At least it's a huge risk.

Rather be honest and bite your lips. Too fucking bad if you two break up, you'll survive.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2015, 05:10:49 AM »
But you are caving it.  Once the sperm donation is complete, it's over and you are DONE.  She basically owns you.

Truth.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 05:42:11 AM »

Good point.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015, 05:49:39 AM »
Some getbiggers moan about marriage yet they have no gf.  :-\