Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 15690 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Marriage
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2015, 04:45:10 AM »
The majority of my friends have told me that entering into marriage and having children was the best decision of their lives.

Wait for ten years - most of them will be telling the different story.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2015, 04:46:50 AM »
So say your married for years,, then divorce and now in your mid thirties or so...is it even possible to meet undamaged normal, sexy women your age without using tindr and facebook? Also all of your friends are married, and have kids, so social circle is basically nom existant...and the wife will likely remain friends with these people as your the asshole who didnt want kids, so your friend count is like 1-2 highschool buddies out of state lol. Sounds painful to think about

You will met PLENTY of other people in the same situation. They woudl be to simply be social and attend various activities where people gather for good time.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2015, 05:04:52 AM »
I have a feeling you have it a lot better than most guys over 40. A healthy outlook too, that is very important.

12 ejaculations a day outlook.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2015, 05:10:01 AM »
Have no idea why would I. No issues in this field that I could speak off.. Actually the more I live - the less worries I have regarding all that noise. Life is absurd, plain and simple and whatever you do - it will end up in a mess/death. So just try to survive for as long as possible with as less obstacles as possible. MOney would be the first priority. When you're rich - everyone, regardless of your age or whatever, want to see you, to greet you, to spend time with you. Humans are cheap animals, easily buy'able. Marriage... it's as stupid as most other stuff in life, if you're lucky (key word LUCKY) - it may be allright, if not - you'll just suffer more in this existence. Marriage before age 30 for a male usualy ends up in a disaster tho' (well unless a said male is butt ugly, short and bald. Having at least one pussy to fuck is better than nothing).

Yes, this is what I expected you to tell us.
Y

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2015, 05:26:21 AM »
12 ejaculations a day outlook.
ROFL laughing.  You're not wrong their Bigro, I have decided to see what all the fuss is about and running  a cycle, and I probably did knock out nearly 12 the other day.  Testerone hits my libido hard.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2015, 05:27:45 AM »
ROFL laughing.  You're not wrong their Bigro, I have decided to see what all the fuss is about and running  a cycle, and I probably did knock out nearly 12 the other day.  Testerone hits my libido hard.

I bet you cant wait to compare notes with your mates this weekend.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2015, 05:28:53 AM »
Yes, this is what I expected you to tell us.

Makes no sense.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2015, 05:30:11 AM »
I bet you cant wait to compare notes with your mates this weekend.
Not many mates left unfortunately, but the ones I do have are mighty. Getting too deep in relationships with the opposite sex over time while everyone else does the same and eventually your NON TRUE friends disappear.  Just good to feel like a young man again once in a while.
V

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2015, 05:37:16 AM »
Not many mates left unfortunately, but the ones I do have are mighty. Getting too deep in relationships with the opposite sex over time while everyone else does the same and eventually your NON TRUE friends disappear.  Just good to feel like a young man again once in a while.

Tell me about it. If I'm in a ltr, I STILL find time for people that I usualy relate to, yet some of them get balls deep into a relathionship and forget everything else. Then come back crying when it crumbles, yeah we are "friends" again. Humans are disgusting parasites on a constant search for benefit and most of them are not aware of that. Just received a PM on FB from my good friend, we haven't seen each other for a few weeks, I'm occupied with my bussiness, he's occupied with his. Just asked how am I doing and some other non important stuff, but that's nice, because he does not need anything from me, yet still finds time to catch up.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2015, 05:54:09 AM »
Tell me about it. If I'm in a ltr, I STILL find time for people that I usualy relate to, yet some of them get balls deep into a relathionship and forget everything else. Then come back crying when it crumbles, yeah we are "friends" again. Humans are disgusting parasites on a constant search for benefit and most of them are not aware of that. Just received a PM on FB from my good friend, we haven't seen each other for a few weeks, I'm occupied with my bussiness, he's occupied with his. Just asked how am I doing and some other non important stuff, but that's nice, because he does not need anything from me, yet still finds time to catch up.
Life is a funny thing, growing older wasn't what I thought it would be.  Just goes to show you I was a typical know it all kid I was growing up, I didn't know shit.
V

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2015, 06:01:58 AM »
you can't find any financially independent desirable women who can match your "6 figure salary?"

I do alright as a lawyer and my wife outearns me.

Independent women?... there is no such thing.

Good for you... you can divorce her and make a killing.  You are a special case.  Men typically earn much more money that a woman does.   

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2015, 06:27:30 AM »
Life is a funny thing, growing older wasn't what I thought it would be.  Just goes to show you I was a typical know it all kid I was growing up, I didn't know shit.

Truth. The more I started to understand about it - the less excited I became. Now I'd prefer to not understand, but this would mean either having a head injury or being dead.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2015, 06:41:30 AM »
those here that work in big offices or have many guy friends have definitely heard this tale many many times:

puzzy whipped friend calls you:

Hey, I am very excited, I just met this girl, WOW she can be a model, she is so hot, I can't believe she is even interested in me. What really impressed me thou is how smart she is, she runs her own business, has money, no kids, and she is into the same exact things I am into. You know I am usually against all this long term relationship and marriage stuff, however this one is the exception, I want you to meet her asap you will see what I mean, she is amazing. You know I have been thinking, what is the point in life really? I am only getting older, I think I am ready to settle down and start a family. Her ex was a real jerk, she had a order of protection out against her, he stalks her nonstop, what a loser of a guy.

Fast forward a few week and you get a call:

Remember that girl I told you about? Shes back with her ex

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2015, 06:44:52 AM »
those here that work in big offices or have many guy friends have definitely heard this tale many many times:

Hey, I am very excited, I just met this girl, WOW she can be a model, she is so hot, I can't believe she is even interested in me. What really impressed me thou is how smart she is, she runs her own business, has money, no kids, and she is into the same exact things I am into. You know I am usually against all this long term relationship and marriage stuff, however this one is the exception, I want you to meet her asap you will see what I mean, she is amazing. You know I have been thinking, what is the point in life really? I am only getting older, I think I am ready to settle down and start a family. Her ex was a real jerk, she had a order of protection out against her, he stalks her nonstop, what a loser of a guy.

lAl. It's called a pussy intoxication.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2015, 07:10:22 AM »
Truth. The more I started to understand about it - the less excited I became. Now I'd prefer to not understand, but this would mean either having a head injury or being dead.
Life may not be eternal, bus the unsatisfactoriness of it is. 

And young getbiggers stay out of this, this is the men talking here.
V

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2015, 07:11:35 AM »
Life may not be eternal, bus the unsatisfactoriness of it is. 

And young getbiggers stay out of this, this is the men talking here.

Men as is humans that are in a situation they cannot get out of?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2015, 07:12:42 AM »

We are brainwashed into believing all this Politically Correct crap, the reality is we are primal beings with instincts barely more advanced than a chimpanzees.  Women prefer violent men, they are just not allowed to tell you that.  Violence and hot sex go hand in hand.  So I have been told.  ;D

I never hear of women brag about how their left wing tree hugging PC pacifist boyfriend fucked her like the animal she thinks she is.
V

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2015, 07:24:01 AM »
The fact dude is deeply religious SCREAMS he's on a brink of a desperation and insanity. This is the case with EVERY deeply religious person I've ever encountered. Usualy feel weak and scared. Religion is the last protection from a suicind for them. That is a factual reality and it doesn't matter what such a person would like you to believe.
No idea how to double quote on here but pretty funny how you talk about suicide, etc. in this quote and your opinion on religious people when 75% of your quotes in here reek of depression/unsatisfaction...
That is a factual reality and doesn't matter what you would like us to believe.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2015, 07:46:07 AM »
Over the years watching many of my male friends I would say the reason they end up bitter and running through many women is because they choose women that would be terrible mates. These women are easily impressed by money or want someone to rescue them. These women have nothing to offer in terms of emotional support or otherwise. They are immature little girls with lots of makeup, tits and ass, and willing to do it whenever.  They also play the role of supportive girlfriend but it's fake because they just let the guy do whatever. They pretend to support the guy but if shit hits the fan they are planning an escape.  These types will also not call out the BS bc they don't want to lose the meal ticket.

Guys you have to look further than what she's telling you. Find someone who cares about you as a human being

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2015, 07:48:59 AM »
Over the years watching many of my male friends I would say the reason they end up bitter and running through many women is because they choose women that would be terrible mates. These women are easily impressed by money or want someone to rescue them. These women have nothing to offer in terms of emotional support or otherwise. They are immature little girls with lots of makeup, tits and ass, and willing to do it whenever.  They also play the role of supportive girlfriend but it's fake because they just let the guy do whatever. They pretend to support the guy but if shit hits the fan they are planning an escape.  These types will also not call out the BS bc they don't want to lose the meal ticket.

Guys you have to look further than what she's telling you. Find someone who cares about you as a human being
Quality Post. Wisdom often found in those who learned the hard way.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2015, 09:29:25 AM »
I have loved someone before, she didn't love me.  Nothing more painful than this my friend.  Unfortunately that type of 'true love' feeling rarely comes along if ever.  Had she felt the same way I believe that may have been a good starting point but still the risk is high and I am not some heady idealist who believes that guarantees marital bliss.  And this is what I alluded to earlier, rarely do two people love each other equally, normally one is less in love than the other, and this is where the problem starts, as they want to feel that deep love for someone so they go searching for it.

And I am not a 'Banging chicks, moving bed to bed and living out of bars, clubs' kind of guy.  I will go out occasionally, but much prefer the idea of dating women.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Happens to the best of us unfortunately.

My entire point about marriage is super simple....if two people love each other it's very easy being married.  Too many folks get married for the wrong reasons....having kids, having money together, convenience, peer pressure, family pressure, etc.....Nothing wrong with being single though.  Still, if two folks love each and want to be together for the rest of their days it's really not that difficult.  Every marriage has little scraps along the way and that's normal.  Further, if you don't occassionally fight in a marriage something is off LOL.

I didn't mean to suggest you were "banging chicks, bars and all that"....was more of a generalization.   ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
The fact dude is deeply religious SCREAMS he's on a brink of a desperation and insanity. This is the case with EVERY deeply religious person I've ever encountered. Usualy feel weak and scared. Religion is the last protection from a suicind for them. That is a factual reality and it doesn't matter what such a person would like you to believe.

utter nonsense LOL!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2015, 03:43:53 PM »
No idea how to double quote on here but pretty funny how you talk about suicide, etc. in this quote and your opinion on religious people when 75% of your quotes in here reek of depression/unsatisfaction...
That is a factual reality and doesn't matter what you would like us to believe.

Depression? No. Unsatisfaction? Yes,  of course. Its a human condition. Yet what I said about deeply religious people,  they are at the critical state of that condition. Weak,  scared and grabbing for straws(god). Its either that or alcohol/ drugs or a suicide. Sorry. Im lucky still to be able to fight this sober in every sense of it. Maybe Im just stronger.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2015, 04:01:53 PM »
utter nonsense LOL!

Yes of course. Except that if there would be no of these reasons - you would not give a shit about god. Idk what it is that you are so scared off and why you feel weak,  but it is serious enough to "seek god".
 I am personally not afraid of dying, and everything else is trivial, so it just makes no sense to believe in any kind of god, I just dont give a shit and dont need a fukkin "help" from him. I am strong enough to take life as it is and you need to be intoxicated (by religion) to deal with it. Simple as that.