Author Topic: Genova lean; weighs in @ 181  (Read 16184 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Genova lean; weighs in @ 181
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 01:00:31 PM »
is he still using anything? he cant be right?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 01:03:53 PM »
wow, i feel really sorry for this guy, he needs real guidance.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 01:08:17 PM »
all those Genova views on youtube got BJ a filthy whore for the night

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 01:08:54 PM »
The first thing the kid should do is stop blabbing to people in the gym and just get busy training................ ..also,goes too heavy,no structure to his workouts,diet more than likely sux evidenced by how he looks, and lose the goofy cameraman that he talks to all through his workout.

To me this isn`t dedication to training, it`s fucking around wasting time in the gym tying up machines and weights other people could put to good use.

But he`d rather try competing while blabbing in the gym towards a camera for 90 minutes a day 5-6 days a week.

I don`t talk to anyone when I train other than the customary greeting when I first arrive.................n o time to waste not making progress or at least trying to do so.

He`ll never make it that way..............no focus just dreams that he calls goals.  :(

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 01:16:06 PM »
Lenny too?! This is shaping up to be bigger than the Olympia weekend.

I can honestly say I'm more excited for the Ruby than the Olympia. I wonder if Giddeon will actually make it down to compete as well. He said he would, but I think he did that just to piss Jason off.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2015, 01:20:54 PM »
The first thing the kid should do is stop blabbing to people in the gym and just get busy training................ ..also,goes too heavy,no structure to his workouts,diet more than likely sux evidenced by how he looks, and lose the goofy cameraman that he talks to all through his workout.

To me this isn`t dedication to training, it`s fucking around wasting time in the gym tying up machines and weights other people could put to good use.

But he`d rather try competing while blabbing in the gym towards a camera for 90 minutes a day 5-6 days a week.

I don`t talk to anyone when I train other than the customary greeting when I first arrive.................n o time to waste not making progress or at least trying to do so.

He`ll never make it that way..............no focus just dreams that he calls goals.  :(

LOL Jason doesn't really want to become anything in bodybuilding. He's more focused on his youtube views and how many facebook and instagram friends/fans he has. PJ even said that Jason is obsessed with being a celebrity, and that's really what matters to him. I can't blame him, the guy clearly has some kind of mental disorder(s) and is prescribed some serious meds. I say let him be, if he wants to act like a jackass on camera and that's what makes him happy and gets him the fame he wants, then who are we to say otherwise?
Yes, he claims he wants to be a pro, and that he trains like DY and Tom Platz, but we all know he's delusional. Not only does he not train right, eat right, but he doesn't have the genetics for it. So why even bother with all that when its easier for him to become a youtube celeb and cash in on that?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2015, 01:25:10 PM »
is he still using anything? he cant be right?

He is. There was a video he did with Adam either last week or earlier this week when Adam asked if he needed PCT stuff for after the show.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2015, 02:23:09 PM »
He's obviously motivated to put the time into the gym it's just too bad he can't get it right.
T

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2015, 02:31:14 PM »
Has all the clinical signs of autism. Weird hand movements and other idiosyncrasies. Obsessed about certain things to an unhealthy extend(star wars and bodybuilding), poor personal hygiene, and poor social skills. He acts like he is 15 but he's 30. Yet he strongly denies being autistic.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 02:37:08 PM »
He's mentally handicapped right?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »
Has all the clinical signs of autism. Weird hand movements and other idiosyncrasies. Obsessed about certain things to an unhealthy extend(star wars and bodybuilding), poor personal hygiene, and poor social skills. He acts like he is 15 but he's 30. Yet he strongly denies being autistic.

Yup his spazztic movements and facial expressions tell all.

Simple Simon

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2015, 02:39:27 PM »

But not diet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »
LOL Jason doesn't really want to become anything in bodybuilding. He's more focused on his youtube views and how many facebook and instagram friends/fans he has. PJ even said that Jason is obsessed with being a celebrity, and that's really what matters to him. I can't blame him, the guy clearly has some kind of mental disorder(s) and is prescribed some serious meds. I say let him be, if he wants to act like a jackass on camera and that's what makes him happy and gets him the fame he wants, then who are we to say otherwise?
Yes, he claims he wants to be a pro, and that he trains like DY and Tom Platz, but we all know he's delusional. Not only does he not train right, eat right, but he doesn't have the genetics for it. So why even bother with all that when its easier for him to become a youtube celeb and cash in on that?
I see your point and your right,but he shouldn`t compete.........he`ll just embbaras himself.

I hope he proves me wrong and gets into great shape but I don`t see this ever happening.

Internet Celebrity Of Peace

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »
If he gets a real dark tan, he'll do ok on stage......light years ahead of Big Lenny.  PJ's been helping him on his diet from what I understand so he's doing a great job.  The Prime Nutrition products he got are helping as well

Here's the latest

A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2015, 02:50:09 PM »
He's mentally handicapped right?

He's as mentally handicapped as Melvin "The Bitcoin Behemoth" Goodrum is a great businessman.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2015, 03:06:01 PM »
Never thought I would see him this lean. Good for him.

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2015, 04:02:52 PM »
What the fu...

My guess is he would have some pretty bad neck strains/back spasms to go along with that shit! A sports therapists advice to him would be "stop lifting bro..."

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »
I'll give him his props, it's way leaner than we've seen him before, and he looks like an athletic kid in those pics. That being said, as mentioned, he'd still need to be in the #150's to be stage ready.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2015, 04:09:52 PM »
Seriously.. He looks A LOT better. Making small progress all the time.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2015, 04:15:40 PM »
Looks about 12% bf. I guess that would be considered "lean" on here ::) love that hiked up thong look

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2015, 04:38:37 PM »
If he gets a real dark tan, he'll do ok on stage......light years ahead of Big Lenny.  PJ's been helping him on his diet from what I understand so he's doing a great job.  The Prime Nutrition products he got are helping as well

Here's the latest

If anyone would know, man.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2015, 05:21:27 PM »
Happy for him.  He's applying himself and excelling at the task at hand.  He's learning skills.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2015, 05:44:31 PM »
By the way he carries himself, looks like he has a winged scapular or some similar condition.  Hopefully he gets that addressed b/c lifting without correcting it will only exacerbate the problem

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2015, 05:51:32 PM »
I just have that feeling that in person Genova smells really bad
^^
He does!  In the past on his videos the camera dude, and even random gym members have told him right to his face...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2015, 06:16:47 PM »
Scary that GB's 181 looks better.

hahahaha

and i'm still not even 181 yet, as i'm a only buck 72 (with 17 inch arms :D :D :D)