Author Topic: SUPERMAN LEE PRIEST  (Read 22182 times)

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
  • "What we do in life, Echoes in eternity"
Re: SUPERMAN LEE PRIEST
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »
the guy he was making fun of he knows guys....

body88

« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2006, 01:38:37 PM »
The guy with the dumbells is a friend of mine and we joke all the time.So get your facts right.Ok lets see what you all look like time for you all to post pics.Come on now walk the walk big boys.

I never stated I looked better or even that I could come close. I never insulted your physique nor do i want one like youres. Although I do respect it.
 Fact is you talked trash about that dead girl all in fun..... Why is it you get so defensive when people call youre outfit gay? Insult everyone even people whom didnt insult you? You can make jokes right?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »
Lee was delusional from all of his weeks of dieting and contest prep he didn't even remember putting on a superman thong and oversized red homosexual boots and a big red cape and dancing around onstage infront of hundreds of people.
It's ok...It happens to us all.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2006, 01:45:10 PM »
who gives a shit

lee looked like a flamer but c;mon this is bodybuilding.  its hard not to sometimes, just teh nature of the sport.

besdies YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOOSERS!!!!! hahaha

Valhalla awaits.

body88

« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
who gives a shit
lee looked like a flamer but c;mon this is bodybuilding.  its hard not to sometimes, just teh nature of the sport.
besdies YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOOSERS!!!!! hahaha

lol

you asshole!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  Do you know how sensative I am!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2006, 01:49:36 PM »
How come nobody ever dressed up like He-Man
$

body88

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2006, 01:51:15 PM »
How come nobody ever dressed up like He-Man
To Gay!!!!
I mean predator isnt gay at all neither is superman!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2006, 03:02:14 PM »

i noticed on this board when people call you gay or a homo what they really mean is "im jealous and yer awesome"...usually

Ok, I feel better.   :D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2006, 03:07:25 PM »
I was at the show, and to answer someones question - no people did not laugh at Lee. He is a major crowd favorite and probably got the loudest applause of the night.

This is not directed to Lee but a general point....there are alot of themes in use.
Over the weekend I saw competitors during their routines: wearing an African  mask and sarong making growling motions, wielding some lightstick with a big mask, smoking a pretend cigarrette, wearing a Charlie Chaplin outfit waving a cane around, wearing a houscoat and walking with a walker, waving a gun around, someone in old school MC Hammer pants, the inevitable cowgirl hat/routine, and also wearing bunny ears with a battery strapped to the back.

Personally, I attended to see world class physiques. If I wanted to see theatrics I would attend a Las Vegas show. Also, the same way that if a Broadway performer stripped off and started hitting poses - he probably would not look good - the same could be said in reverse. These competitors are the best of the best, and their physiques/fitness routines are great alone. IMO the 'creativity' takes away from their routines.

That being said, I do understand that the IFBB likes 'creativity' so the competitors are merely working with that in mind....

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2006, 03:13:43 PM »
GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST PATHETIC LITTLE INSUCURE PEOPLE I KNOW.tRY GROWING UP.i HAVE A GREAT LIFE I AM SORRY YOURS IS SO FUCKED UP.
THIS BOARD HAS REALLY GONE TO SHIT FROM 70% OF LOOSERS LIKE YOU ALL.IN AM NEVER WASTING MY TIME ON HERE AGAIN AFTER TODAY.OPINIONS ARE FINE BUT YOU ARE ALL JUST HATEFUL NO LIFE FUCKIN WANKERS.
LOVE YOU ALL.
LEE :)

you re still gay.

why are you ahsamed?

most people come here to laugh at "pros", and you are playing the game, so what?
Dont think people come here because they worship your physiques, they come here to have fun and laugh at the juice monkeys. It's like a train wreck, it's pure entertainement, but nobody but insecure young teens really WANT or HOPE to look like you.
Only fags and insecure delusional teens worship you.
Most of us enjoy wieght lifting and are laughing at juicers because we think the only thing that made you inject shit in your butt is pure insecurity and mental illness.

You re doing what you like, they do what they like, everything is fine, no need to whine 'im leaving", it's the second time you pretend you ll leave by the way.

Seriously,this shit is going too far.

Lee priest is gay and likes gays, so what?
He has the right to be homo.He s still a good and well known juice monkey , sorry i mean "pro" bodybuilder.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2006, 03:17:23 PM »
I'm betting if you would not of gone on stage in a superman thong and flamming homosexual red booties you would of probably Won.
Don't blame us for a bad choice in apparel.

boots are PINK, not red.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2006, 03:21:17 PM »
I don't understand the bashing of Lee's superman posing routine. I thought it was very entertaining
news flash: you are gay.

Bast175

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2006, 03:26:57 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2006, 03:28:25 PM »
You guys need to lighten up. This board is becoming more and more pathetic everyday!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2006, 03:36:18 PM »
The guy with the dumbells is a friend of mine and we joke all the time.So get your facts right.Ok lets see what you all look like time for you all to post pics.Come on now walk the walk big boys.

You don't get it Lee.  Most of us don't make our living wearing superman capes and thongs, so why would we want to post pics to be judged?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2006, 03:36:36 PM »
You guys need to lighten up. This board is becoming more and more pathetic everyday!
who? :o

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
Yet this board has more pro's and top competitors posting than any other board on the net.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2006, 03:40:54 PM »

what were you thinking?

90% of the members deeply despise the "pros" and come on this board for the sole and only purpose to laugh at em.

Let's be serious now, only the 10 last percent , fags and teens, are taking this site seriously.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »
Yet this board has more pro's and top competitors posting than any other board on the net.

And your point is??

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2006, 03:48:57 PM »
HAHAHA Lee said he will never come back because we are "LOOSERS" and then he post again like 5 minutes later. HAHAHA
"Shut the F up and train"

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2006, 03:49:45 PM »
90% of the members deeply despise the "pros" and come on this board for the sole and only purpose to laugh at em.
Not true, I might not agree with some of the things they do or say but I don't think you'll see me going after them relentlessly like a 10 year old kid!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2006, 03:50:40 PM »
And your point is??
My point is the top people of the industry don't flock to Bodybuilding.com or musclemayhem.com, They come here. Meaning someone is doing something right.
You don't see Lee Priest posting on Bodybuilding.com every other day do you? He doesn't even post in the one specific thread they have dedicated to him the pro section over there..He's a MOD here.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2006, 03:59:01 PM »
Seriously , whats wrong with some of you , why would you guys live your lifes promoting such negativity and being so harsh on those who have succeded. That is a f@#ked way to go about your day, what makes your opinion on someones actions the correct opinion , and why wouldnt you look for the positives in people and life, remember this what you put out comes back two fold and our actions are a direct reflection on ones like of themselfs ,
One should always ask this question before they act----- would I like this said or done unto me ??????
And what is it with you guys and homosexualality,,, f@#ck guys get a grip , why do you guys feel so threatened by it, sceared you may just be tempted ?? wake up its the year 2006 you f@#king hillbillies !!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2006, 04:07:18 PM »
yeah, let's have gay sex.
HRDCOR, you willing to "host"?
Liberate us all, sister!!!
LOL!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2006, 04:13:46 PM »
Seriously , whats wrong with some of you , why would you guys live your lifes promoting such negativity and being so harsh on those who have succeded.