Author Topic: Let's get real: religion is bullshit, only bad things form it.....  (Read 10439 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Let's get real: religion is bullshit, only bad things form it.....
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2015, 07:13:59 AM »
I love practicing Christians who pretend God is good.

Then again, never met one who's read the whole book.

Your lucky day!!  I'm a practicing Christian who knows the goodness of God and I've read the whole book!!!

I even know some of the verses by heart!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2015, 07:20:58 AM »
Your lucky day!!  I'm a practicing Christian who knows the goodness of God and I've read the whole book!!!

Im totally anti religion..but MOS is the only person on getbig who is a genuine Christian and knows and believes and practices what he says. I actually respect him

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »
This is what the devil wants...religion is not a bad thing ..its the ppl that pervert it like everything else that makes it bad. If a guy/girl followed the bible to the letter their whole lives we wouldn't need laws and nobody would be in prison
This post is the very reason religion should be banned, just observe how religious indoctrination has destroyed any logical thought processes in the victim.  This is the whole point of religion, to destroy reason and logic.  Some could say reason and logic are the highest good and religion is basically the DEVIL.
V

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2015, 08:06:25 AM »
I agree that the devil created religion
"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2015, 08:20:21 AM »
Im totally anti religion..but MOS is the only person on getbig who is a genuine Christian and knows and believes and practices what he says. I actually respect him

I appreciate that. 

Would be happy to provide you a tight spot on some deep squats.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2015, 09:13:30 AM »
Ok sure ill regretfully answer this..i donate to many shelter organizations, i donate my time as well. I also donate to other dog shelters and volunteer my time there too. Last ear i donated to an african memorial fund for fallen Sudanese park rangers amd their families if you need a specific example. I will never disclose how much i donate as that defeats the purpose of donating. "liberal immorality" lol more talking points from The Coach "kim davis is my hero" Is Back. Fucking asshole asking people where And how much they donate..lol pretty "christian" of you

Now, since i answered your question after you still have not answered mine when i asked first...ill ask again. Shouldnt a jesus boy like yourself love this govt? After all, they allow the scam you support to operate tax free. Pretty cool right? All day you bash the govt, yet its the sole reason why your scam is so successful in the usa
I believe the church should always operate tax free.  If the church did not operate in this manner and did have to pay taxes, it would then become way too powerful and you would then have full blown religious entities legally operating as lobbyists looking to secure anything that will benefit them from the government writ large, thus giving them a foothold directly in the government.  They would also want more representation as a tax paying body and expect more from the government with what would be, insane demands.  This would allow them to permeate and then pollute further, with hooks in schools, state facilities and who knows what else.

Keeping them tax free in fact ensures that they do not have a stronger voice in political affairs.  

Bigblackstallion

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2015, 10:33:31 AM »
The Church is losing members & money and they are getting more and more Desperate.

Religion is DYING in the U.S.  Catholicism especially because of all the molestations came to light.

Italian and Irish gays no longer feel ashamed and don't feel the need to give themselves over to Priesthood.

Notice how there are more Spanish and African priest.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2015, 11:36:13 AM »
I appreciate that. 

Would be happy to provide you a tight spot on some deep squats.

errrrr   :-[ :-[ :-[

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2015, 12:00:44 PM »

Dammit, guy, you know my tirades never include you. In fact, you're often the single exception.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2015, 12:14:37 PM »
How about we post less about God/religion on the G&O board and post the threads on the religious board? It seems that the people who don't like religion or God, or complain about those topics, post the most threads on the G&O about it. Why is that?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2015, 12:20:16 PM »
How about we post less about God/religion on the G&O board and post the threads on the religious board? It seems that the people who don't like religion or God, or complain about those topics, post the most threads on the G&O about it. Why is that?

Only place it'll get read.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »

because there religious about not being religious.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2015, 12:25:36 PM »
Dammit, guy, you know my tirades never include you. In fact, you're often the single exception.

I just wanted to participate!!  :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2015, 12:33:10 PM »
I believe the church should always operate tax free.  If the church did not operate in this manner and did have to pay taxes, it would then become way too powerful and you would then have full blown religious entities legally operating as lobbyists looking to secure anything that will benefit them from the government writ large, thus giving them a foothold directly in the government.  They would also want more representation as a tax paying body and expect more from the government with what would be, insane demands.  This would allow them to permeate and then pollute further, with hooks in schools, state facilities and who knows what else.

Keeping them tax free in fact ensures that they do not have a stronger voice in political affairs. 

True story

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2015, 12:37:43 PM »

thread and post traction
lesser chance of specific moderation of posts
"dogpile" effect less common
not as fun
can't troll the religion board easily
general G&O boredom

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2015, 12:42:27 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2015, 02:10:28 PM »
I just wanted to participate!!  :)

Understood. I'm trying to stay away, really. Just not very hard. Like Michael in Godfather III.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2015, 04:07:20 AM »
Coach, aint letting you off that easy...i answered your question now answer mine. No shctick, no talking points, no loyalist rhetoric, just answer the question ..i answered yours.

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2015, 10:45:26 AM »
If you rearrange the letters in the words Religion, you can make "Microwave."  No, don't test it or question it, just believe me.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2015, 11:08:04 AM »
If you rearrange the letters in the words Religion, you can make "Microwave."  No, don't test it or question it, just believe me.

Asking questions is pretty easy for most, so perhaps we can table that aspect and assume it's accounted for....questions have been asked basically.

So, how would you test the reality of God?  

Would you follow the testimonial evidence of other believers and abide by their path to God as outlined in scripture (coming to God on his terms basically)?

Would you demand testing criteria of your own invention or a methodical, naturalistic scientific approach?

This all assumes of course that you desire to understand God's reality.

Curious.