Author Topic: Where '' Navy Mike is in trouble '' thread go ?  (Read 11075 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Where '' Navy Mike is in trouble '' thread go ?
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 05:56:58 PM »
Not cool that TA took it off the board and ratted out Mike.

That was never stated or even remotely implied.
X

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 06:01:53 PM »
That was never stated or even remotely implied.

This place is your entire life isn't it?  Lol.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 06:12:11 PM »
This place is your entire life isn't it?  Lol.

haha just the guy I was waiting for. The king of criticizing everyones posts on here. The worst case wanna be tough guy anonymous cock licker on this board. LOLO?L all you do is post how hard and tough you are, yet remain anonymous,.....hmmm nothing suspicious there. You better put on your dress and work the corner before omr comes and exposes you like he did smm for your laughable tough guy antics and your fake military service. Is fake military service some kind of thing on this board? Ahahahahahaha cant wait for you to post some angry "youre a loser you live for this board" type post in response.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHA another anonymous hard ass on getbig.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 06:13:16 PM »
haha just the guy I was waiting for. The king of criticizing everyones posts on here. The worst case wanna be tough guy anonymous cock licker on this board. LOLO?L all you do is post how hard and tough you are, yet remain anonymous,.....hmmm nothing suspicious there. You better put on your dress and work the corner before omr comes and exposes you like he did smm for your laughable tough guy antics and your fake military service. Is fake military service some kind of thing on this board? Ahahahahahaha cant wait for you to post some angry "youre a loser you live for this board" type post in response.

We need Navy Mike to come in here and settle things asap! Inquiring minds want to know!  :D :D
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2015, 06:14:16 PM »
We need Navy Mike to come in here and settle things asap! Inquiring minds want to know!  :D :D

hahahaha you better watch out forillagorilla will tell you that all you do is live for this board and tell you stories of his military service and what a hard ass he is  :o :o :o

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2015, 06:14:53 PM »

Haha yes, that's forillagorillas sole purpose in life.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2015, 06:19:15 PM »

Haha, watch out, he's an "operator"..

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »
Haha, watch out, he's an "operator"..

I would stink at this game now with my Stage 1 Parkinsons----rumor has it forillagorilla removed his own kidney in battle, transplanted it into another person then fought off 13 bengal tigers using only a Bic pen and a marshmallow

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2015, 06:22:56 PM »
hahahaha you better watch out forillagorilla will tell you that all you do is live for this board and tell you stories of his military service and what a hard ass he is  :o :o :o

I can't wait.  :D :D
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2015, 06:24:36 PM »

Doesn't Forillagorilla also claim to be very wealthy, generations of plantation owners and whatnot,  something of a motivational speaker as well, poverty is your fault....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »
I can't wait.  :D :D

rumor has it Croatch needed 14 years of therealy after one of forillagorillas famouos psychological attacks

You are so jealous and insecure that you find is "fun to watch people keel over"??  What a sad lil man.

Its really pathetic when the weak and the "have-nots" - completely give up on being anything other than losers and either idly sit by and wish for others to die or worse they totally pussy out and go shoot up a movie theatre. Based on your post - you are just like the lil red hair pussy that shot people in Colorado.

You are a failure Croatch - so what?? deal with it - but don't be a pussy too

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2015, 06:26:04 PM »
Doesn't Forillagorilla also claim to be very wealthy, generations of plantation owners and whatnot,  something of a motivational speaker as well, poverty is your fault....

hahhah exactly--hes busy tuning up his 12 supercars in his garage--he will reply after that

Then stop being a slave and make your way. Trust me - you are EXACTLY where you believe that you deserve to be. Your wealth or lack of wealth is no one but YOUR own doing. There is nothing stopping ANY American from building immense wealth.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2015, 06:29:42 PM »
This cat is yet another poser. He sounds like a douche in his videos - lol..  Let the kid pretend though. I cant imagine how bad life would have to be that I would need to live out an imaginary persona online. Its really sad man. There is no way to say that without sounding flippant or dismissive - but I genuinely hate to see someone miserable.

hahahhahhaah there is no stronger irony than this

lolol also champion bodybuilder---we are clearly in the presence of suckmymuscle part 2

Sadly - you know that deep in your heart it really is.. If I hadn't competed and won it I might regret it. I am very competitive and winning is everything to me.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 06:35:08 PM »
There should be a Novel written by Stephen King /  Dr Seuss called "Navy Mike in Trouble".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2015, 06:43:50 PM »

hahahhahhaah there is no stronger irony than this

lolol also champion bodybuilder---we are clearly in the presence of suckmymuscle part 2

Lol, great finds.

FoGo might be smm reborn, smm loved gorillas, no?

You just exposed him!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2015, 06:44:33 PM »
Lol, great finds.

FoGo might be smm reborn, smm loved gorillas, no?

You just exposed him!

oh yaaaa good call--It could be him

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2015, 06:49:22 PM »
Hah, forillagorilla = The return of Hindenburg Melanoma Jr? :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 06:51:59 PM »
Hah, forillagorilla = The return of Hindenburg Melanoma Jr? :D

I am sorry - I will modify and enter quotes. I did graduate from  Quantico (USMC- ocs/tbs)though and studied military history both as course study as well as independently..

:o :o :o :o :o

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 06:53:39 PM »
oh yaaaa good call--It could be him

So THIS is what little guys talk about when they gather in groups!?!?  "getbig" - lol

My God a man's balls could fall off if he hung around this place long enough. That's why I only check in for a few minutes from time to time. I think I have lingered too long this time because my IQ is feeling a little weaker. Think I am safely the smartest guy here by far but that's not setting the bar very high.

Tough guys come out and reply now - I am leaving

Lol - I graduated from Quantico decades ago - and my team and I didn't really "shut up and take orders" - more like "pointed in the right direction and told to Sic Em"
Marines have saved this world for centuries...
Pussies like you love to chat tough anonymously - but I would readily bitch slap you in your mothers house and you wouldn't do a god damn thing boy.
So - come back with some internet pussy talk and feel tough. And deep inside hate yourself for being weak. It is why you have a shit life man - buck up and be a man. You don't have to be a puss. Anyone can toughen up brother. PM me and I will try to give you some guidance

Very true Navy - it's funny when civvies think they "scooped" some high class info. Here is a clue everyone - if you know about it - it's because the military wants you to know OR they simple don't care because it's meaningless intel.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 06:57:19 PM »

hahahhaha very well done. Forillagorilla will now hunt us all down and kill us while sipping tea with one hand and deciphering quantum physics with the other

I have to quote this one again you dug up,......its simply fucking GOLD hahahhahahahaha

So THIS is what little guys talk about when they gather in groups!?!?  "getbig" - lol

My God a man's balls could fall off if he hung around this place long enough. That's why I only check in for a few minutes from time to time. I think I have lingered too long this time because my IQ is feeling a little weaker. Think I am safely the smartest guy here by far but that's not setting the bar very high.

Tough guys come out and reply now - I am leaving

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2015, 06:59:15 PM »
LOL!

Suckmymuscle back after the beating OMR gave him.....

Dudes no quitter.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2015, 07:01:36 PM »
hahahhaha very well done. Forillagorilla will now hunt us all down and kill us while sipping tea with one hand and deciphering quantum physics with the other

I have to quote this one again you dug up,......its simply fucking GOLD hahahhahahahaha

Pièce de résistance:

But then I might be there or another operator - and bust YOUR ass - so just as well that you weren't there

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2015, 07:02:58 PM »
Pièce de résistance:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahahhaahahahah Im gonna hide under my basement from forillagorilla  :o :o :o

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2015, 07:05:44 PM »
lol :D

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2015, 07:18:17 PM »
Pièce de résistance:

You are a slick one skeleton - lol... 1993 was the year I graduated Quantico - just to give you a little more of your gay ammunition..

You guys live here - this is your turf - I get it.. Anonymity is your security blanket. I hear you - the irony - since I don't state my name/rank/SSN... Lol. That would make you lil weirdos happy I am sure..

I have an awesome life - no more so than any of you have or should have - so this is a silly game. I will admit one thing. The douche-baggery has sucked me in and I have engaged the retards.

My only point in posting is that it's extremely weak to spend your entire fucking life online and because you are so ashamed of your own lives you nitpick the fuck out of others. The jealousy is just disgusting. If you are in the US there is no reason to blame anyone but yourself for your lot in life. That's a fact. If you read that and think anything other than "that's right" then you need to work on yourself.
I was a Marine Corps officer - won a couple BB shows - and I have built a strong business. That's not that fucking hard to do. I have also lost a couple of businesses (one miserably) - failed at marriage - and gotten my ass kicked at my first show thinking my shape would carry me even though I didn't diet hard. My family owns a farm that our ancestors once ran as a plantation ( I am not a part of that and never wanted to farm )... I never took a dollar of family money....

I am sure some of you are decent cats in real life. Some just come across as jealous as hell online and nothing will ever change my mind that jealousy is a feminine emotion. Men don't have menstrual cramps and a man should NEVER feel envy or jealousy