Author Topic: THOSE ADORABLE REPUBLICANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.....wrong AGAIN on planned parenthood  (Read 4761 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
FioRINO and her group ended up a lying footnote in this case.  Even FOX news has dissed her continually for it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Ok.. my rationalization. Texas Penal Code defines a human as a person who is born and alive when defining murder. A fetus does not fit that definition. Therefore it is not murder to abort a fetus. Apply the 2 minute old baby to that..

What about the states that do criminalize the killing of an unborn child? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Far as I know states do not have the authority to do that...The Supreme Court says every fermale has a right to an abortion...I could be wrong ..if so , tell me
unlike you, I'm interested in the truth :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
FioRINO and her group ended up a lying footnote in this case.  Even FOX news has dissed her continually for it.

what else is new?....Republicans wrong AGAIN....and Fiorina won't even apologize or say she got caught in a gaffe

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Far as I know states do not have the authority to do that...The Supreme Court says every fermale has a right to an abortion...I could be wrong ..if so , tell me

You were saying?  http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what else is new?....Republicans wrong AGAIN....and Fiorina won't even apologize or say she got caught in a gaffe

In the 2015 republican party, it's better to be 100% wrong and proud of your statement, than to admit you were wrong on it.

The moment trump apologizes for anything, he's down to 5th in the polls.  Jeb's "I misspoke" cost him 4 slots. 

The modern base of the GOP loves balls and hates brains.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
In the 2015 republican party, it's better to be 100% wrong and proud of your statement, than to admit you were wrong on it.

The moment trump apologizes for anything, he's down to 5th in the polls.  Jeb's "I misspoke" cost him 4 slots. 

Not a very proud time in America..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

They would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

bears

• Getbig IV
Ok.. my rationalization. Texas Penal Code defines a human as a person who is born and alive when defining murder. A fetus does not fit that definition. Therefore it is not murder to abort a fetus. Apply the 2 minute old baby to that..

well that's just you blindly following the law.  you're allowing the government of Texas to dictate right and wrong to you.  but just because something is a law doesn't mean you have to agree with it.  it used to be the law that a black man was worth 3/5 of a white man.  would you rationalize killing a black man by citing federal law back in the 1800's?  i'm guessing not.  because that law was stupid.  and it was eventually changed because there was no logic or science that could back it up.  

the question was asked if you could speak to a baby in the womb about its favorite music.  the person asking that question was obviously trying to make the point that its not a real person yet because it hasn't developed enough to have an opinion about anything.  Therefore justifying abortion by claiming that its not actually a person.

the argument is obviously not well thought out and is easily dismissed by anyone with half a brain.  because obviously a 3 week old baby couldn't pass the test either.

again I'm making the point that the pro choice movement is built on lies and faulty logic and faulty ethics.  you couldn't possibly give a reason to abort a baby 6 months into gestation that wouldn't also apply to a 2 day old.  you just can't.  logic and ethics don't back it up.  and science sure as hell doesn't back it up either.

those are facts.  physiologically speaking there is no difference between the two.  but our laws make one a murder, and another OK.  and the majority of the country is OK with it.  there was a time when the majority of the country was OK with slavery.    

I'm not some pro life lunatic.  But I do hate it when I see people mocking others opinions on their merits when their opinion is just as arbitrary and stupid as the one that they're criticizing.

abortion is about convenience.  nothing more nothing less.  the hard truth is that killing a large amount of people ALWAYS has an upside as we live in a world where we're all competing for resources.  so the fact that people will ALWAYS defer to a social engineering argument is just proof that logic and science don't back up the position that a fetus is not a human being.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
well that's just you blindly following the law.  you're allowing the government of Texas to dictate right and wrong to you.  but just because something is a law doesn't mean you have to agree with it.  it used to be the law that a black man was worth 3/5 of a white man.  would you rationalize killing a black man by citing federal law back in the 1800's?  i'm guessing not.  because that law was stupid.  and it was eventually changed because there was no logic or science that could back it up.  

the question was asked if you could speak to a baby in the womb about its favorite music.  the person asking that question was obviously trying to make the point that its not a real person yet because it hasn't developed enough to have an opinion about anything.  Therefore justifying abortion by claiming that its not actually a person.

the argument is obviously not well thought out and is easily dismissed by anyone with half a brain.  because obviously a 3 week old baby couldn't pass the test either.

again I'm making the point that the pro choice movement is built on lies and faulty logic and faulty ethics.  you couldn't possibly give a reason to abort a baby 6 months into gestation that wouldn't also apply to a 2 day old.  you just can't.  logic and ethics don't back it up.  and science sure as hell doesn't back it up either.

those are facts.  physiologically speaking there is no difference between the two.  but our laws make one a murder, and another OK.  and the majority of the country is OK with it.  there was a time when the majority of the country was OK with slavery.    

I'm not some pro life lunatic.  But I do hate it when I see people mocking others opinions on their merits when their opinion is just as arbitrary and stupid as the one that they're criticizing.

abortion is about convenience.  nothing more nothing less.  the hard truth is that killing a large amount of people ALWAYS has an upside as we live in a world where we're all competing for resources.  so the fact that people will ALWAYS defer to a social engineering argument is just proof that logic and science don't back up the position that a fetus is not a human being.

excellent post. the turds on here who keep enthusiastically defending killing babies before they are born are either naïve kids or simply sad, lonely, depraved individuals.

'women's health!!'  ::)

bears

• Getbig IV
excellent post. the turds on here who keep enthusiastically defending killing babies before they are born are either naïve kids or simply sad, lonely, depraved individuals.

'women's health!!'  ::)

I don't judge the people who do get abortions.  It's none of my business.  I don't even mind that its legal.  do whatever you want with YOUR babies.  I just take issue when I see threads like this mocking people who believe life starts at conception and calling them stupid and ignorant when you don't know when life starts either.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I agree.  I've said that before.  It's essentially true. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You were saying?  http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

This link you provided me with was interesting...thank you...HOWEVER..It does not indicate that states have the ability to pass laws that bar abortion....this link talks about fetal homicide laws and laws which prevent the murder of an unborn child by a perpetrator but all of the laws I read specifically state that abortions performed by a legal doctor are not included in this law......

you may have destroyed yourself this time

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
This link you provided me with was interesting...thank you...HOWEVER..It does not indicate that states have the ability to pass laws that bar abortion....this link talks about fetal homicide laws and laws which prevent the murder of an unborn child by a perpetrator but all of the laws I read specifically state that abortions performed by a legal doctor are not included in this law......

you may have destroyed yourself this time

What you said is states don't have the right to criminalize killing unborn children. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
okay,....but I clearly stated it in terms of their not having the right to criminalize the killing of an unborn child in terms of abortion, which is the subject we were discussing....NOT a criminal act...abortion is the law of the land...HOWEVER...there are sneaky politicians going around like John Kasich who are trying to get around the law by closing abortion clinics so that women have to travel very far or even out of state for abortion.....when I found that out, Kasich lost me for good...I now hate that guy...he's really dishonest

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
All a woman has to do is declare her uterus is a corporation, then the Republicans will stop trying to regulate it. 

Why is it feticide if a pregnant woman is shot and the baby dies - but its Perfectly fine for her to give birth to the baby, but right as the doctor pulls the head out and the baby is absolutely alive - he stabs it through its neck to get rid of the "thing"???

Liberalism is a compassionate way of thinking... 

If you were in business and had to deal with government regulation you wouldn't find Obama to be all that great...

****  DONT MISTAKE my comments for an endorsement of Republicans. I am NO Republican.  I believe in the ABSOLUTE wisdom of the writers of the Constitution of the US. I believe in liberty and think its absolutely asinine to give a flying shit whether Bubba wants to marry Joe.. I think its ridiculous for the government to tell (insert name) that he or she cannot use ANY drug they want - UNLESS they are on government assistance. Mandatory random drug tests for those who I pay for with my tax dollars. The morons in BOTH parties have the American public fooled into believing that a FLAT TAX would somehow reduce the $$ paid by the rich... LOL - trust me even those with moderate wealth can pay less than 15% and the ultra wealthy often pay very little as a %.. They FOOL the public by showing how the top 1% pay over 50% of the taxes.. The FACT is that with zero loopholes - we save BILLIONS a year in bureaucracy and we collect HUNDREDS of BILLIONS more in taxes.

Think about it - if the ultra wealthy that espouse liberal ideas were GENUINE - they could simply check the box to pay "their fair share". Very easy - its on 100% of tax returns.

The problem is that liberals are BY FAR the least tolerant people in the country and because they have enslaved so many sheep their power is entrenched.

Anyone that doesn't see how the two parties have totally controlled the game and own the US people - is simply choosing to be blind. We may technically be a "republic" - but we are run like a dictatorship / monarchy..

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Consumption tax or a much simpler system without a ridiculous IRS overseeing everything. As far as gay marriage....if a state holds a referendum and its voted in or out, that's it. Drugs....not a fan of mass deregulation...but if we went that route it would be big boy rules. If your job says you cant use then you cant use and you get fired and no bs law suits. Putting the cartels out of business might be worth it.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
okay,....but I clearly stated it in terms of their not having the right to criminalize the killing of an unborn child in terms of abortion, which is the subject we were discussing....NOT a criminal act...abortion is the law of the land...HOWEVER...there are sneaky politicians going around like John Kasich who are trying to get around the law by closing abortion clinics so that women have to travel very far or even out of state for abortion.....when I found that out, Kasich lost me for good...I now hate that guy...he's really dishonest

Sounds like we had a failure to communicate. 

Still, I think states can outlaw certain late term abortions? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Thats a good point....that might be so.....gotta put that on my list of things to do in terms of research

bears

• Getbig IV

yeah there are states that outlaw the one where the baby is pulled out halfway and then killed.  because a baby halfway out is a person in that state.  but a baby that's still all the way in is not a person in that state. 

sigh....  you seriously can't make this shit up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
yeah there are states that outlaw the one where the baby is pulled out halfway and then killed.  because a baby halfway out is a person in that state.  but a baby that's still all the way in is not a person in that state. 

sigh....  you seriously can't make this shit up.

You mean the one where they deliver everything except the head, then snap the baby's neck and collapse the head?  Crazy. 

bears

• Getbig IV
You mean the one where they deliver everything except the head, then snap the baby's neck and collapse the head?  Crazy. 

yeah pretty much.  its amazing how they literally wrote into LAW that a baby that is partially out of the womb cannot be killed.............in a certain way.  but can be killed other ways..........when its halfway out.  "um....ok.  good job guys.  way to protect the kids."

and people actually try and make people believe that this makes sense to them.

there's just no intellectual honesty anymore. 

I mean can't we just ask the American people if we can we kill babies if we don't want to take care of them?  yes?  or no? 

but Americans would stand up for the right to call it something else before they decide. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

so sickening and sad.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
yeah pretty much.  its amazing how they literally wrote into LAW that a baby that is partially out of the womb cannot be killed.............in a certain way.  but can be killed other ways..........when its halfway out.  "um....ok.  good job guys.  way to protect the kids."

and people actually try and make people believe that this makes sense to them.

there's just no intellectual honesty anymore. 

I mean can't we just ask the American people if we can we kill babies if we don't want to take care of them?  yes?  or no? 

but Americans would stand up for the right to call it something else before they decide. 

Completely agree.  I think there is intellectual dishonesty on both sides of this issue. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V