Author Topic: Japan says it must look after its own before allowing in Syrian refugees  (Read 4724 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
This is the kind of politicians the West needs. See, how hard was that to say? Why can't they just say sorry we need to take care of our own people first? You wanna know why? Because European politicians are bought and paid for whore traitors that deserve a tribunal and judgement. Fuck them!!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/japan-says-it-must-look-after-its-own-before-allowing-syrian-refugees-in?CMP=share_btn_tw

Prime minister Shinzo Abe rejects criticism of a policy that has seen only 11 people given asylum in the past year

Japan must improve the living standards of its own people before it can consider accepting Syrian refugees, the prime minister, Shinzo Abe said, as he announced $1.6bn in new assistance for Syrians and Iraqis caught up in conflicts in the Middle East.

Japan takes no Syrian refugees yet despite giving $200m to help fight Isis.

Abe’s consistent refusal to consider allowing even a modest number of refugees to relocate to Japan has prompted criticism of the country’s strict policy on asylum: last year, it received a record 5,000 applications but accepted just 11 people.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Re: Japan says it must look after its own before allowing in Syrian refugees
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 12:02:30 AM »
Japan is smart unlike Europe and the US ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 12:07:15 AM »
Europe and US is compromised by whore politicians. If Japanese politicians told their citizens that accepting 1 million syrian immigrants was good for them they would probably go for it as well.

So yes, people in general are dumb herd animals. I am one of the few that see right through bullshit in the world. Just so happens I cannot be hypnotized - was even tried on me as kid and I laughed at the "expert". Had zero effect on me.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 02:26:41 AM »
So... common sense is regarded as clever today... dire times.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 03:19:45 AM »
Europe and US is compromised by whore politicians. If Japanese politicians told their citizens that accepting 1 million syrian immigrants was good for them they would probably go for it as well.

So yes, people in general are dumb herd animals. I am one of the few that see right through bullshit in the world. Just so happens I cannot be hypnotized - was even tried on me as kid and I laughed at the "expert". Had zero effect on me.

He should have told you that your inability to be hypnotized is a conspiracy. You'd have been in a trance in no time.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 04:09:31 AM »

What is the solution, according to you? What type of Ideology is suited for society?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 04:23:43 AM »
The over whelming majority of Muslim refugees are men. If Syria is so dangerous why are so few women and children with them?  I know the liberal press put the children on tv but they are almost all men. Muslim refugees from other countries are a majority of men too.

How come all the major Muslim Arab countries are taking in zero refugees?  How many is China taking in? How many is Russia? You know the answer.

Europe is going to pay dearly for allowing this invasion.  The free housing and free money given will back fire on them as more and more come.

They claim they hate where they came from but love Europe then want their new country to change their laws to Muslim Sharia so it can be more like the country they came from.

Japan knows what's going on. These savage wreck every neighborhood they reside in with people native to the country fleeing the area.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 05:51:07 AM »
The men come first because they risk death, disease or drowning. Once they're granted asylum, they can send for the rest of the family. It's always been that way. Even in the us.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 02:35:42 PM »
Good for japan.

This islamic Invasion is the end of Europe.

So people die if they're not granted entry to your country. The human race numbers over seven billion. If you had seven billion in your bank account, 50,000 would mean jack squat to you.

The human species overall would be much better off, truly, if it lost several million Muslims. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2015, 02:47:09 PM »
Japan is successfull because they are an intelligent breed and they choose to keep their ethnic homogeneity. End of.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2015, 02:54:34 PM »
Yes, very clever people there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 03:00:35 PM »
Japan says a big fuck you to the rabble.

Good for them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 08:42:58 PM »
Sakoku.  So sorry.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2015, 09:26:21 PM »

And with a lot less guilt, unlike Germany.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 09:33:24 PM »
We put prisoners in Tent Cities, Why can't we make Tent cities in the middle east for refugees? A couple of million large Tents and some water. Problem fucking solved.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 09:36:27 PM »
America has people doing 3 to 5 years in prison for selling what they say is too much pot. But we're going to take in people who probably have killed, raped, beheaded and god knows what and give them a clean slate. Fuck this retarded world! I would rather have to deal with every single prisoner in America's prisons being let go tomorrow and given a free slate than have to deal with what's coming. Fuck you people who are doing this to the tax payer...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 09:48:24 PM »
Good for japan.

This islamic Invasion is the end of Europe.

So people die if they're not granted entry to your country. The human race numbers over seven billion. If you had seven billion in your bank account, 50,000 would mean jack squat to you.

The human species overall would be much better off, truly, if it lost several million Muslims. 

When America went into Afgan, they didn't tell the civilized Countries that we have to bring in people. Now they're telling us all we have to. lol. This shit is systematically done on purpose. They know when enough of them come to America, non Jewish White America will open fire on this pieces of shit and that will allow them to put marshall law in place and go door to door and take all the guns away from American's. Hope I'm wrong...But they're basically bringing in hundreds of thousands of untrained pitballs and letting them go wild in the streets of the civilized worlds. They know exactly what the fuck is going to happen...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2015, 09:49:40 PM »

And they know if they dilute their culture with shit, they will eventually become shit.
a

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2015, 09:55:39 PM »
America has people doing 3 to 5 years in prison for selling what they say is too much pot. But we're going to take in people who probably have killed, raped, beheaded and god knows what and give them a clean slate. Fuck this retarded world! I would rather have to deal with every single prisoner in America's prisons being let go tomorrow and given a free slate than have to deal with what's coming. Fuck you people who are doing this to the tax payer...
Not just rape, goat rape.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2015, 10:11:22 PM »
And our stupid government wants to now take in 200,000.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 10:20:32 PM »
And our stupid government wants to now take in 200,000.

You American? In America it's as if there's an all out push to get the non Jewish semites in here before Trump takes office...Once they're in, it's all out war...Another one of the reason's America hasn't been hiring American born citizen's as cops at the rate they've been hiring out of Country types in rural areas...Rural areas are where the guns really are. UN hired cops all ready on the job in these areas...There was a video not long ago of some Somalia cop in east bumfuck Vermont(now disappeared from Youtube) that pulled a guy over and the cop couldn't even speak English. The driver had to instruct the cop on what he wanted to do. The driver basically pulled out his license and said "is this what you want". Cop said Ya Ya and walked back to the cop car. Without a doubt totally a UN cop in training...They picked Vermont because it's one of the most liberal States in the Country and no one would say a word.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 10:43:07 PM »
Yes American.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2015, 12:04:47 AM »
Not that smart since they're giving 1.6 billion to corrupt UN groups to spend on drugs and child prostitutes

If they were really smart they'd tell them to fck off since Japan had nothing to do with Iraq or Syria

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2015, 02:05:56 PM »
You American? In America it's as if there's an all out push to get the non Jewish semites in here before Trump takes office...Once they're in, it's all out war...Another one of the reason's America hasn't been hiring American born citizen's as cops at the rate they've been hiring out of Country types in rural areas...Rural areas are where the guns really are. UN hired cops all ready on the job in these areas...There was a video not long ago of some Somalia cop in east bumfuck Vermont(now disappeared from Youtube) that pulled a guy over and the cop couldn't even speak English. The driver had to instruct the cop on what he wanted to do. The driver basically pulled out his license and said "is this what you want". Cop said Ya Ya and walked back to the cop car. Without a doubt totally a UN cop in training...They picked Vermont because it's one of the most liberal States in the Country and no one would say a word.

I'll await -aj-'s response on this matter.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2015, 03:50:19 PM »
Pope Francis, The Catholic Pope (many believe are Satanists)  making his rounds telling every country to bring in refugees who quite possibly may be some of the most evil people on the planet. Charles Manson is a fucking teddy Bear to what is coming to a lot of civilized Countries. WTF! Should make the Vatican pay a millon dollars per refugee to any state that will take them in. Watch how fast they say "sorry nothing to see here-forget what I said"...

The cathlick church should use their billions to buy an uninhabited island and dump the Muslim fuckers on it.