Author Topic: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)  (Read 18657 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »
What agenda?

This is really my question too.  It used to be that the elites needed to keep the masses of workers in check because they needed them to do the work and provide manpower for wars.  These days the elites do not need the manpower like before.  Automation and advanced tech can do the same job with only 10 percent or less of the same people.  So what is the agenda for still keeping that other 90 percent around?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2015, 08:16:02 PM »
This is really my question too.  It used to be that the elites needed to keep the masses of workers in check because they needed them to do the work and provide manpower for wars.  These days the elites do not need the manpower like before.  Automation and advanced tech can do the same job with only 10 percent or less of the same people.  So what is the agenda for still keeping that other 90 percent around?

Sure you'll come up with something.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2015, 09:07:28 PM »
Sure you'll come up with something.

It seems the 1 percent could live even better with say only 1/2 a billion people on the planet.  Is a great purge coming?  This is why I don't buy any of those scifi movies like Elysium. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2015, 10:10:22 PM »
It seems the 1 percent could live even better with say only 1/2 a billion people on the planet.  Is a great purge coming?  This is why I don't buy any of those scifi movies like Elysium. 

Yes, I'm anticipating a great purge. Those wily 1%ers, man.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2015, 10:21:02 PM »
To a conspiracy nut job, everything is a false flag until it happens in your backyard. For example, the sheriff in Umpqua has posted the Sandy Hoax video and asked people to think for themselves, indicating his support for the preposterous theories that none of those kids really died, the school wasn't even open, no one really attended there, and all of the fake parents of the dead kids and witnesses were all crisis actors. Now, he's got 9 or more shooting victims in his own backyard and the conspiracy loonies are already claiming that the eyewitnesses on the news are crisis actors and the same people who were witnesses at Sandy Hook. Imagine how mad that makes the sheriff, seeing the bodies and having people claim he's in on some grand conspiracy. Because loonies never go shooting up places. It's just make believe crisis actors hired by the government to support gun control. And of course the hundreds of EMS and EMT personnel who walk into Sandy Hook and other massacre sites and don't see a single dead body and spend hours pretending to be providing emergency services but somehow never utter a single word of this giant conspiracy to anyone. Makes perfect sense.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2015, 10:37:36 PM »
These delusional folks thinking defies reason. Innocent people lost their lives. Suggesting this did not happen is beyond cruel.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2015, 11:11:31 PM »
To a conspiracy nut job, everything is a false flag until it happens in your backyard. For example, the sheriff in Umpqua has posted the Sandy Hoax video and asked people to think for themselves, indicating his support for the preposterous theories that none of those kids really died, the school wasn't even open, no one really attended there, and all of the fake parents of the dead kids and witnesses were all crisis actors. Now, he's got 9 or more shooting victims in his own backyard and the conspiracy loonies are already claiming that the eyewitnesses on the news are crisis actors and the same people who were witnesses at Sandy Hook. Imagine how mad that makes the sheriff, seeing the bodies and having people claim he's in on some grand conspiracy. Because loonies never go shooting up places. It's just make believe crisis actors hired by the government to support gun control. And of course the hundreds of EMS and EMT personnel who walk into Sandy Hook and other massacre sites and don't see a single dead body and spend hours pretending to be providing emergency services but somehow never utter a single word of this giant conspiracy to anyone. Makes perfect sense.

Fucker has no business in that position.

How can a fucking sheriff, knowing exactly how info is (and can be) verified, act like this nonsense is even possible? I hope these worthless CT pricks make his life hell.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2015, 11:14:04 PM »
Fucker has no business in that position.

How can a fucking sheriff, knowing exactly how info is (and can be) verified, act like this nonsense is even possible? I hope these worthless CT pricks make his life hell.
How dare you refer to the Newtown, CT victims as CT pricks!! Have you no mercy or compassion?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2015, 06:16:08 AM »
The world is filled with all types of people.

Many are afraid of losing rights and becoming "enslaved" by the government, while failing to realize that they're actual slaves to the monetary debt they've occurred.

It goes much deeper than that.  Do you use and work for fiat dollars?  If the answer is YES, then guess what... you're already enslaved.  In fact you were enslaved when you parents first got you your social security number.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2015, 06:17:50 AM »
It goes much deeper than that.  Do you use and work for fiat dollars?  If the answer is YES, then guess what... you're already enslaved.  In fact you were enslaved when you parents first got you your social security number.

This.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2015, 06:32:44 AM »
How dare you refer to the Newtown, CT victims as CT pricks!! Have you no mercy or compassion?

Eh, fuck 'em.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2015, 07:10:53 AM »
I don't even understand why people follow the news.

"Duh!  To keep abreast of current events!"

Why?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2015, 09:09:43 AM »
A government you can't trust
Run by pathological liars
Blinded by ideology
Will do anything to promote their cause
Always believing the end justifies the means
Acting in complete denial when caught in outright lies
And accepting no accountability or responsibility for their actions
While being completely devoid of any moral compass

And people start to question the timing and look of things that appear suspiciously perfect to promote the government's political agenda.

But.....lots and lots of crackpot tin foil hat looney tunes Wiggses out there too.

cmon now people like that don't exist. there are no bad people in the world.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »
Donnys facebook accusation against josh was a falseflag operation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2015, 11:05:12 AM »
It goes much deeper than that.  Do you use and work for fiat dollars?  If the answer is YES, then guess what... you're already enslaved.  In fact you were enslaved when you parents first got you your social security number.
I think the Fiat 8V is one of the most beautiful sports cars ever built.  I doubt anyone here is working to buy this Fiat though.  Not too many of them around and they are very expensive.

Side note: Why would you determine your worth by how many Fiats you can purchase?  What the hell is that all about?  ???

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2015, 12:00:10 PM »

Yes, we are enslaved to be able to say whatever we want on the Internet 24/7/365, to enjoy delicious Taco Bell offerings for a 4th meal, to meet beautiful singles on Tinder or Milfs on Ashley Madison, to follow the true 5 percenters like DLB or Rich Piano, to do virtually whatever you want, whenever you want, quicker better and cheaper than ever before, to educate yourself for free on any topic on Youtube, and to give Rich Gaspari 100 million a year in revenue for fart powder.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2015, 12:42:06 PM »
Yes, we are enslaved to be able to say whatever we want on the Internet 24/7/365, to enjoy delicious Taco Bell offerings for a 4th meal, to meet beautiful singles on Tinder or Milfs on Ashley Madison, to follow the true 5 percenters like DLB or Rich Piano, to do virtually whatever you want, whenever you want, quicker better and cheaper than ever before, to educate yourself for free on any topic on Youtube, and to give Rich Gaspari 100 million a year in revenue for fart powder.

Enslavement worthy of a negro spiritual.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2015, 12:42:58 PM »
I think the Fiat 8V is one of the most beautiful sports cars ever built.  I doubt anyone here is working to buy this Fiat though.  Not too many of them around and they are very expensive.

Side note: Why would you determine your worth by how many Fiats you can purchase?  What the hell is that all about?  ???

looks like a fancier longer Kharman Ghia

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2015, 01:42:59 PM »
Enslavement by distraction and entertainment. When shit hit the fan, the Roman Empire put on more gladiator shows to keep the public distracted to what was going on...hmmm.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2015, 04:19:37 PM »
Enslavement by distraction and entertainment. When shit hit the fan, the Roman Empire put on more gladiator shows to keep the public distracted to what was going on...hmmm.

Nobody stops you from thinking or expressing whatever the hell you want.  Freedom of conscience is more absolute than ever.  You could probably stand on a street corner and yell FUCK all day long and no one would care or do anything.  Benjamin Franklin is rolling over in his grave with that turkey he wanted to make into the national symbol.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2015, 05:17:34 PM »
Hardcore gun control is the agenda they want
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2015, 05:30:03 PM »
Nobody stops you from thinking or expressing whatever the hell you want.  Freedom of conscience is more absolute than ever.  You could probably stand on a street corner and yell FUCK all day long and no one would care or do anything.  Benjamin Franklin is rolling over in his grave with that turkey he wanted to make into the national symbol.

Oh really?  Try saying something against a minority, gay or a transgender person.  The PC police/media would be on your ass in a heartbeat.  Critique the government and you are a potential terrorist now.  Open your eyes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2015, 05:32:31 PM »
Hardcore gun control is the agenda they want

Who be they?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2015, 10:52:21 PM »
Oh really?  Try saying something against a minority, gay or a transgender person.  The PC police/media would be on your ass in a heartbeat.  Critique the government and you are a potential terrorist now.  Open your eyes.

This x2.
Good Points.
Speak out of turn & you'll be vilified/ hounded
& or Banged up.