Author Topic: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)  (Read 18807 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: I Dont Understand Something (False Flag)
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2015, 11:08:34 PM »
I dont get these "false flags" in the States. So are people trying to say this is all an act? These people are or arent dead?  Seems a little ridiculous to me that this false flag shit can be pulled off by a whole shitload of people. Someone American explain this to me

False flags is just excuse for stupid people, when they can't comprehend things what has happen. They see something which doesn't fit in their tiny brains, so they start to yell "false flag false flag". Have anyone really seen a real false flag- operation? No. It is completely imaginary thing, just like any other foil hat theory. Just look what kind of people are talking about this subject? Mostly the foil hats, who are known by their stupidity.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2015, 06:41:58 AM »
False flags is just excuse for stupid people, when they can't comprehend things what has happen. They see something which doesn't fit in their tiny brains, so they start to yell "false flag false flag". Have anyone really seen a real false flag- operation? No. It is completely imaginary thing, just like any other foil hat theory. Just look what kind of people are talking about this subject? Mostly the foil hats, who are known by their stupidity.

It always happens at the end of liberal administrations.  People come up with all types of craziness conspiracies because they've had to deal with 6-7 years of crazy liberal policies and it pushes them over the edge.  The whole Randy Weaver/Waco thing back during Clinton.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2015, 07:36:03 PM »
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2015, 10:38:17 PM »
goverment obviously

Is it like them against us? You're either in or your out? I don't buy that.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2015, 10:44:54 PM »

hows the 3 time zones between us?

moron

read a map much?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »
If Sandy Hook was a false flag, where did all the children go that supposedly passed away? ??? ??? ??? ???
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2015, 11:18:33 PM »
If Sandy Hook was a false flag, where did all the children go that supposedly passed away? ??? ??? ??? ???

Commercials, sitcoms, stage productions, etc. Still chasing the dream like all the other wannabe actors out there, I suppose.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2015, 11:49:28 PM »
Did you know these children and their parents personally? How do you know if they existed with those names and went to the school. I for one have never been to Sandy Hook and have to believe what the stupid box tells me... or not. And so does 99.9999% of the population. Most people have never been to Sandy Hook.

So I saw a few videos of parents that don't appear to mourn their children's deaths. Robby Parker for example looked like he was out for a golf outing with his buddies and then worked himself up stage actor style into character - on camera! HAHA! That is a red flag for me. But believe whatever you want.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2015, 11:54:30 PM »
Wow, ok they really care about you. Life for them is not about survival of the fittest.

I bet if you lived 1000 years ago you would have sang a different tune regarding the leaders and elites of your society. You would have still had enough common sense to realize it is them against you. But you have been brainwashed to naively believe we're all in it together with the elites and leaders and they care about you.

WTF??? You need to wake up old guy. 99% of the population in China would look at you with disgust and laugh at you for being so gullible. China's population is much more in sync with the traditional survival laws of nature than Westerners it would seem.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2015, 12:02:49 AM »
This is really my question too.  It used to be that the elites needed to keep the masses of workers in check because they needed them to do the work and provide manpower for wars.  These days the elites do not need the manpower like before.  Automation and advanced tech can do the same job with only 10 percent or less of the same people.  So what is the agenda for still keeping that other 90 percent around?
Well you don't know the end game yet. Another fabricated World War 3 could be lurking around the corner. And let's face it, most recent wars are fabricated and could have been avoided. They are the ultimate false flags.

Example: Conspiracy Fact
You bombed our ship so now we are going to send soldiers to Vietnam. (We know it is a lie, they did not bomb our ship but we have to keep repeating this to the public so they can get behind our war plans for going to Vietnam.)

Example: Conspiracy Theory
You 19 bastards flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon and crashed one in a field. (We know it is a lie, they did not fly those remote controlled planes but we will keep repeating this to the public so they can get behind our war plans for going to Iraq and Afghanistan, and eventually a 100 year war lasting generations)

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2015, 12:30:18 AM »
Wow, ok they really care about you. Life for them is not about survival of the fittest.

I bet if you lived 1000 years ago you would have sang a different tune regarding the leaders and elites of your society. You would have still had enough common sense to realize it is them against you. But you have been brainwashed to naively believe we're all in it together with the elites and leaders and they care about you.

WTF??? You need to wake up old guy. 99% of the population in China would look at you with disgust and laugh at you for being so gullible. China's population is much more in sync with the traditional survival laws of nature than Westerners it would seem.
China?
They are forced into only having one child per family and they accept that.
Talk about brainwashed.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2015, 12:39:58 AM »

As usual, Ropo is slaying the CT's crackpot world views. The irony of the tin foilers is that they accuse people, who don't believe in conspiracy theories, of believing anything, yet it is they who are doing exactly that.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2015, 03:24:41 AM »
Well you don't know the end game yet. Another fabricated World War 3 could be lurking around the corner. And let's face it, most recent wars are fabricated and could have been avoided. They are the ultimate false flags.

Example: Conspiracy Fact
You bombed our ship so now we are going to send soldiers to Vietnam. (We know it is a lie, they did not bomb our ship but we have to keep repeating this to the public so they can get behind our war plans for going to Vietnam.)

Example: Conspiracy Theory
You 19 bastards flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon and crashed one in a field. (We know it is a lie, they did not fly those remote controlled planes but we will keep repeating this to the public so they can get behind our war plans for going to Iraq and Afghanistan, and eventually a 100 year war lasting generations)

As they have recently prove by study, your kind of people doesn't recognize lie even if it literally bite them in the ass. So how you can talk about lies, same time knowing that there is not even single soul on this planet, who has been able to show even one real explosion from the videos taken from 9/11 attack? And if there isn't any explosions, there isn't any controlled demolition, and if there isn't controlled demolition, where is your conspiracy? There isn't any. So why don't you try to prove those claims with the real evidence? Or would it be better to say: why there isn't even one foil hat who has start this kind of conversation by showing the evidence which prove there has been a conspiracy? Honestly, is that too much to ask?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2015, 03:41:40 AM »
As usual, Ropo is slaying the CT's crackpot world views. The irony of the tin foilers is that they accuse people, who don't believe in conspiracy theories, of believing anything, yet it is they who are doing exactly that.

As usual, Ropo is only saying that it is ridiculously stupid thing to believe some silly story BEFORE it has been proved without any doubt by real life evidence. That is all there is to learn, because if we look about the foil hat "evidences" from for example Sandy Hook false flag operation, what we will see? Well, there was a picture of the police holding a single barrel shotgun at the trunk of the car, and the typical foil hat question: "How Lanza was able to hide his AR-15 in his trunk while he was dead? " Then there were tons of pictures about the faces of the people of Sandy Hook, and their "doubles" picked up by blind idiots, claiming that they were same person. First question which rises on my mind is this: How stupid you really has to be to believe bullshit like that? Anyone with even a half of the brains would see by his heel that the shotgun isn't AR-15, and that those faces are not from same person  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2015, 07:51:34 AM »

Interesting word choice.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »
were less of a threat without guns , knowledge of health, technology, wealth ect
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2015, 08:05:32 AM »

moron

read a map much?

Regina is so close, I should visit sometime.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2015, 08:10:15 AM »

moron

read a map much?
you know i love Jay´s calm intelligent style.. owned this Phycho big style.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2015, 08:13:10 AM »

You should move to China. It seems like a country you'd like.

How do you know I am not one of "them"?

Well, I don't live a thousand years ago and neither do you. A few things have changed since then.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2015, 09:01:46 AM »
The False Flag concept is much easier to understand if you realize there are some people that have mental illnesses that don't always present in the classic sense and they can seem perfectly normal in other aspects of their lives yet be fruit cake nuts. Once you realize that, and it gets easier the more you listen to late night radio where sincere adults with college educations talk about lizard people aliens, the false flag concept gets easier to understand.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »
Did you know these children and their parents personally? How do you know if they existed with those names and went to the school. I for one have never been to Sandy Hook and have to believe what the stupid box tells me... or not. And so does 99.9999% of the population. Most people have never been to Sandy Hook.

So I saw a few videos of parents that don't appear to mourn their children's deaths. Robby Parker for example looked like he was out for a golf outing with his buddies and then worked himself up stage actor style into character - on camera! HAHA! That is a red flag for me. But believe whatever you want.

I have a friend I was stationed with in the military back in 1986 who is a cop there. He responded to the school that day and there is no doubt in my mind that it happened. He later told me that the people claiming it was a hoax have no idea how much that hurts the families of the victims.. I hadn't thought about that before then.   

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2015, 09:21:40 AM »
Regina is so close, I should visit sometime.

oh fuck please do

moron

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2015, 09:23:44 AM »
you know i love Jay´s calm intelligent style.. owned this Phycho big style.

being that you use the spell checker 100% of the time

please tell us how "Jay is" or Jay's fits in this sentence, and then tell us what "Phyco" means and also how capitalizing it applies to its usage?

thank you in advance

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2015, 09:24:41 AM »
I have a friend I was stationed with in the military back in 1986 who is a cop there. He responded to the school that day and there is no doubt in my mind that it happened. He later told me that the people claiming it was a hoax have no idea how much that hurts the families of the victims.. I hadn't thought about that before then.   
Really? You had never even once thought to yourself how you would feel if your son or daughter was murdered and you had to bury them and a million online jokers and clowns and knuckleheads were taunting you, calling your office, leaving messages on your voicemail and sending emails that your son or daughter never existed, that you're nothing but a crisis actor hired by the government or that your child is still alive and to prove it look at this photo of this kid halfway across the country who slightly resembles your kid in that they both have a crew cut, dark brown hair and glasses?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2015, 09:50:18 AM »
China?
They are forced into only having one child per family and they accept that.
Talk about brainwashed.
Yet they still know the score and know it's the elites against them. What better way to illustrate that point with the 1 child policy - lol! Chinese are much more street savvy then Westerners. They know the score with their politicians. They know corruption is part of the game.

And btw, the 1 child policy has been relaxed in 2013. Some couples can have 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy#Relaxation_of_policy

And the reality is China's population was 1.357 billion in 2013, about 4.5 times the US population. I think it was a smart move really to try and reduce that number. If only all the other brown countries were smart enough to do the same thing. Nothing good will come out of 2 billion Africans running around on the planet. In fact, disaster will be waiting. Fact!