Author Topic: Serious Question  (Read 5503 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Serious Question
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 10:03:01 AM »
lee has been here for years and has put up with shit for years
only lately has he been snapping back at the insecure haters that wouldn't say it to his face
if some of you sensitive nancy boys got your feelings hurt for lee telling you how it is that's too bad
and for those of you on his ass because he joked about the titus situation SHUT THE f**k UP because you know
you love the drama the whole titus situation has brought to the board you don't care about the girl
like somebody else said the SNL crew should be ashamed of themselves for all of those OJ jokes ::)
and body just because he asked the guy for dumbells doesn't mean he was making fun of him he was just fulling around for the video have a sense of humor it has nothing to do with that guy
E

So sayeth Lee's fluffer.

Tap Out

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2006, 10:08:38 AM »
So sayeth Lee's fluffer.
yes , he seems to be enamored by these "professional atheletes".

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2006, 10:13:34 AM »
So sayeth Lee's fluffer.

so sayeth an insecure jealous negative hater that hides behind mommy and daddy's computer

it's funny how lee doesn't seem so irritable until guys like you show up ::)

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2006, 10:37:53 AM »
so sayeth an insecure jealous negative hater that hides behind mommy and daddy's computer
it's funny how lee doesn't seem so irritable until guys like you show up ::)
E

Oh, calm down Earlie.  We know you have some type of psycho-sexual inundation with male bbers.  No big deal, Lee's dad was a queer, too.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2006, 04:17:12 PM »
Oh, calm down Earlie.  We know you have some type of psycho-sexual inundation with male bbers.  No big deal, Lee's dad was a queer, too.

no sexual inundation

I just show them respect that's all

but you and shawn michaels now...

E
E

body88

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 04:34:15 PM »
lee has been here for years and has put up with shit for years

only lately has he been snapping back at the insecure haters that wouldn't say it to his face

if some of you sensitive nancy boys got your feelings hurt for lee telling you how it is that's too bad

and for those of you on his ass because he joked about the titus situation SHUT THE f**k UP because you know

you love the drama the whole titus situation has brought to the board you don't care about the girl

like somebody else said the SNL crew should be ashamed of themselves for all of those OJ jokes ::)

and body just because he asked the guy for dumbells doesn't mean he was making fun of him he was just fulling around for the video have a sense of humor it has nothing to do with that guy

E

You guys dont get the point.... The point is not about him saying those things I know that was in good fun. the fact is he can say those things about others but some people make some cracks about his gay ass costume and he blows up like a 14 year old girl tthropwing insults because why? he is Lee Priest lol. As for jelousy sorry im happy being about 6 feet tall.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 05:45:44 PM »
Lee really doesn't like it when people accuse him of being gay. The last time Lee threatened to leave Getbig was when someone posted a rumor about him having sex with a man at Vitamin World.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 05:46:12 PM »
Lee really doesn't like it when people accuse him of being gay. The last time Lee threatened to leave Getbig was when someone posted a rumor about him having sex with a man at Vitamin World.

Correct.

Truth was, it was GNC.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
Serious Question for you guys to talk about. We see Lee in his dvd video making fun of a girl who was burned in a car after she was murdered. Then he goes on to mock a guy who is obviously slow with those light dumbells. This is all good natured and in fun which i could see and wasent offended at all. ( wouldent say the same for the girls family). Lee then goes to post that bullshit after people call him gay for coming out lookin extremley homosexual at the AC. Most of the time acts like a dick on here even when one is not trying to be an asshole... Has to me anyway. Guys got an awsome physique but wtf is the deal

Why does this dude dish it if he cant take it? And before all you fanboys attack me the guys got an awsome physique but fact is his shit gets old... :-*

Look.....

Lee Priest has his estrogen rebounds days like any of us who use AAS.  It happens, bro.

Sometimes people get miffed.

You can't judge him on one isolated incident on a DVD.

Raise up.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...