Author Topic: Would you like to be on the opposite stool?  (Read 12466 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Would you like to be on the opposite stool?
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »
Tough few weeks for shizzo:

1) loses his mod position

2) is not allowed access to the mod forum

3) doesnt get to see what OMR looks like
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2015, 08:40:02 PM »
Tough few weeks for shizzo:

1) loses his mod position

2) is not allowed access to the mod forum

3) doesnt get to see what OMR looks like
I chose not to be a mod anymore. I didnt lose anything.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2015, 08:41:20 PM »
I chose not to be a mod anymore. I didnt lose anything.

Eh, you sort of lost it because you gave an ultimatum (mod forum access or you relinquished your mod position). Thus, to a certain extent you lost your mod position because they refused to give you access to the mod forum.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2015, 08:48:49 PM »
Eh, you sort of lost it because you gave an ultimatum (mod forum access or you relinquished your mod positin). Thus, to a certain extent you lost your mod position because they refused to give you access to the mod forum.
I was obviously fine with the result, given that I came up with the ultimatum.

I was just wasting my time anyways.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2015, 08:50:34 PM »
Sometimes, it's the way people write. Other times, it's the way one account corroborates with another (think SMM with CigaretteMan).

For instance, look at how CigaretteMan builds up SMM in this post:

That post was in reply to this post:

Notice the indentation that "both" individuals use with the very first word, coincidence?

Notice how one account simply kisses the other account's ass?

Little things like this....

"1"

Wow! That's pretty observant. That was how we use to indicate a new paragraph back in my day.  Now it's just leaving a line blank and starting a new sentence. I like that way better as it doesn't look so crammed with just using an indentation like they still do in books as it save space.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2015, 08:50:45 PM »
I was obviously fine with the result, given that I came up with the ultimatum.

I was just wasting my time anyways.

Shizzo, you changed the MMA board!!
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2015, 08:55:33 PM »
Shizzo, you changed the MMA board!!

We have an mma board?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2015, 08:56:21 PM »
  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2015, 10:56:25 PM »
and all the while Darren stays strangly silent.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2015, 11:13:14 PM »
I could care less about knowing his identity to be honest. His refusal to post a simple pic, just goes completely against his internet persona, and is baffling to me.

We have public lawyers (semi famous) with full names and tons of pics, on here.........

Guy will confront people and/or fight people at the drop of a hat from the internet, but wants to guard his anonymity at the same time?

I just don't get his rationale.

Time to move on.  :D

Ooh, really? But that's kind of your thing, no? Behind-scene conspiracies, figuring out true identities and whatnot. Some might even view it as an obsession.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2015, 04:33:49 AM »
and all the while Darren stays strangly silent.

Lotsa smoke in this thread.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2015, 04:52:27 AM »
Shitso in overkill mode.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2015, 04:53:31 AM »
Then he posted another pic with 2 ladies sitting on his lap in a bar.

He was actually sitting on the lady's lap. :-\

I don't think Darren is a gimmick though. Aren't gimmick accounts created with the purpose of voicing a controversial opinion or attacking another member? Darren doesn't do any of this stuff.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2015, 05:22:05 AM »
He was actually sitting on the lady's lap. :-\

I don't think Darren is a gimmick though. Aren't gimmick accounts created with the purpose of voicing a controversial opinion or attacking another member? Darren doesn't do any of this stuff.

Sometimes gimmicks are used as props for other gimmicks, to enhance credibility. See OMR's treatise above. DA is rather sloppily supportive of Joon, and maybe has an "IP problem", where his originating IP address matches another's login. In these cases, the board feels compelled to act.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2015, 05:22:55 AM »
This is the great mystery of it. Normally the gimmick is trying to convince everyone he's NOT a 5ft midget who fantasizes about being a hardman. Darren's broken the mould in this regard. I genuinely hope he's real because he's a good laugh, but it's starting to look like he may be the alter ego of a elusive reclusive Iranian, criminal mastermind.

I'm still suspicious of "herefortheglitter" despite passing the cup challenge.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2015, 06:36:41 AM »
I just don't get why they do it though. Like, i find trolling funny, when the purpose is to mildly annoy, joke around or provoke an indignant reaction...there's humour in that. But to pretend to be a woman (probably to get cock pics), or invent characters just to back yourself up or live out a fantasy life online...that's the actions of someone who's not quite right in the head lol

Or, in the case of Joon, nothing else to do. Boredom.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2015, 06:44:43 AM »
Shizzo getting dong-slapped all over this thread.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2015, 07:10:17 AM »
This is the great mystery of it. Normally the gimmick is trying to convince everyone he's NOT a 5ft midget who fantasizes about being a hardman. Darren's broken the mould in this regard. I genuinely hope he's real because he's a good laugh, but it's starting to look like he may be the alter ego of a elusive reclusive Iranian, criminal mastermind.

Yes, you would think a 30 year old dwarf, working in a supermarket and who requires steroids to achieve the physique of a bricklayer would be the first person to lie about their life over the internet. However, Darren is honest about all this. He even uses his real name apparently.

Sometimes gimmicks are used as props for other gimmicks, to enhance credibility. See OMR's treatise above. DA is rather sloppily supportive of Joon, and maybe has an "IP problem", where his originating IP address matches another's login. In these cases, the board feels compelled to act.

Does Darren show any real support for Joon? I can't recall him posting any comment that was non related to his usual interests.

Gimmicks usually are quite easy to spot. They will have similar writing styles and opinions to another poster such as the example given earlier by 1MR. Darren's posts however seem to be quite unique here.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2015, 07:15:31 AM »
Yes, you would think a 30 year old dwarf, working in a supermarket and who requires steroids to achieve the physique of a bricklayer would be the first person to lie about their life over the internet. However, Darren is honest about all this. He even uses his real name apparently.

Does Darren show any real support for Joon? I can't recall him posting any comment that was non related to his usual interests.

Gimmicks usually are quite easy to spot. They will have similar writing styles and opinions to another poster such as the example given earlier by 1MR. Darren's posts however seem to be quite unique here.

I think that the IP match was the thing that set off an alarm. Also, Darren's "father" knows a bunch of the guys that Joon supposedly plays cards with. Hard men in London. It was the original vouching for Joon's identity.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2015, 07:29:50 AM »
Actually schmuck I said joon seems to know a lot of people my father knew but I didn't know joon myself nor did a friend of my father's recognise joon when I showed a picture. I am only one poster on here and I don't believe I can possibly have an ip match with anyone. I like joon and also liked and defended the likes of SF and local stud over the years as they 're colour ful characters. I couldn't stand SMM tho. Total cock. I will be putting a pic soon with me holding up a paper saying OMR IS DA MAN. as he is my favourite mod. Actually explains actions where as the rest think they 're something special because they moderate a forum.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2015, 09:34:32 AM »
Shizzo getting dong-slapped all over this thread.
I was just getting my opinion across. Thats what an internet forum is for. There are no winners or losers.

I like OneMoreRep, but that doesnt mean I wont disagree with him from time to time.

I had a major hand in getting the ball rolling for OneMoreRep to become a G&O mod  ;)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2015, 09:45:58 AM »
I was just getting my opinion across. Thats what an internet forum is for. There are no winners or losers.

I like OneMoreRep, but that doesnt mean I wont disagree with him from time to time.

I had a major hand in getting the ball rolling for OneMoreRep to become a G&O mod  ;)

You just don't fucking get it, but you continue to force your way in like your opinion is wanted.

You've moved well below booty status and you're rapidly approaching Primemuscle territory for fucking up threads.

Never seen any adult act like such a petulant child

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2015, 09:49:41 AM »
You just don't fucking get it, but you continue to force your way in like your opinion is wanted.

You've moved well below booty status and you're rapidly approaching Primemuscle territory for fucking up threads.

Never seen any adult act like such a petulant child
You gonna watch the Yankees and Astros game tonight?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2015, 09:54:58 AM »
You gonna watch the Yankees and Astros game tonight?

Baseball is for non-athletes and phaggots.

Enjoy yourself White Wiggs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM »
Actually schmuck I said joon seems to know a lot of people my father knew but I didn't know joon myself nor did a friend of my father's recognise joon when I showed a picture. I am only one poster on here and I don't believe I can possibly have an ip match with anyone. I like joon and also liked and defended the likes of SF and local stud over the years as they 're colour ful characters. I couldn't stand SMM tho. Total cock. I will be putting a pic soon with me holding up a paper saying OMR IS DA MAN. as he is my favourite mod. Actually explains actions where as the rest think they 're something special because they moderate a forum.

"Soon"

SOON