Author Topic: Jay Cutler broke his Iphone6,too cheap to buy a new one,uses an old one  (Read 4734 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler broke his Iphone6,too cheap to buy a new one,uses an old one
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 03:39:57 PM »
If a phone is an indication of your wealth, me and my Blackberry need a loan!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 04:40:37 PM »
His middle name is Issac. I'm serious lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 07:24:20 PM »
jay has 4-5 phones. not just 1.

hope this helps your hate.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 08:56:59 PM »
The man giving the thumbs up pose is 6'2 inches tall

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2015, 04:05:51 AM »
Yeah...if you have money you HAVE to spend it on the latest gadgets the minute they come out...how else will everyone know you have money?
What good is money on the bank when you could be wearing/driving/flaunting it?

Show 'em whatcha got!

So, it's really that important to you how rich other people think you are?

What good is money if you're not flaunting it? "Show'em whatcha got?"

Really? Show who?

You reek of a shallow, vacuous, insecure person. That's one of the reasons you are not rich and never will be.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2015, 04:07:39 AM »
Is it me or does it seem like Jay doesn't have many genuine friends?

Seems like this applies to Cutler since his career ended

It's you.

You know nothing about his personal life.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2015, 04:35:36 AM »
The man giving the thumbs up pose is 6'2 inches tall

Isn't that Olivier Richters? He's like 7'2" or 7'3" or something.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2015, 05:00:38 AM »
Dana White until recently had a flip phone. Billionaire Ross Perot drove a 1986 Oldsmobile. William Buffet still lives in the same house he bought in 1958 for $31,000 and regularly eats at Dairy Queen.

Why are you so concern about Jay's wealth? If you make $100,000/ year in this country you are in the top 10% of wage earners. I guarantee you Jay is well within the six figures.

How much do you make a year?

Not everyone gives a fuck about having the latest Iphone.  
To be fair Ross Perot is 85 yrs old and a 1986 Oldsmobile (Oldsmobile no longer exists), actually befit his persona (malaise era car). But, he bought his wife a jaguar.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2015, 06:15:55 AM »
To be fair Ross Perot is 85 yrs old and a 1986 Oldsmobile (Oldsmobile no longer exists), actually befit his persona (malaise era car). But, he bought his wife a jaguar.

Being generous towards others is a lot different than trying to flaunt your wealth to impress others. Someone like Perot are serious, often grim, men of affairs. They are motivated more by accomplishment than money per se. Money is just one of the means that success is measured. If it was just about money so that you can live a life of materialism, hedonism, and self-indulgence Perot would have retired when he hit the 100 million mark. But these guys still bust their ass even when they are billionaires.

Guys that are motivated just by money so they can live a life of excess, self-indulgence and win the approval of total strangers who actually pay attention, and care, about what kind of cell you use rarely become rich and successful. So they just try to find chinks in the armor of those that are.

Jay is very successful and has achieved things in his life that few ever will. The chances of being a successful actor being about to make a living in Hollywood, let alone a big shot movie star, is about slim to none. But the odds of anyone becoming a Mr. Olympia is far more rare. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2015, 09:06:46 AM »
So, it's really that important to you how rich other people think you are?

What good is money if you're not flaunting it? "Show'em whatcha got?"

Really? Show who?

You reek of a shallow, vacuous, insecure person. That's one of the reasons you are not rich and never will be.

You reek of someone too stupid to understand obvious sarcasm
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »
Dana White until recently had a flip phone. Billionaire Ross Perot drove a 1986 Oldsmobile. William Buffet still lives in the same house he bought in 1958 for $31,000 and regularly eats at Dairy Queen.

Why are you so concern about Jay's wealth? If you make $100,000/ year in this country you are in the top 10% of wage earners. I guarantee you Jay is well within the six figures.

How much do you make a year?

Not everyone gives a fuck about having the latest Iphone.  
Some rich people are greedy cheapskates. They would fight a person over 5 cents.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2015, 09:25:18 AM »
Is it me or does it seem like Jay doesn't have many genuine friends?

Seems like this applies to Cutler since his career ended

;D ;D ;D

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 02:08:56 PM »
Being generous towards others is a lot different than trying to flaunt your wealth to impress others. Someone like Perot are serious, often grim, men of affairs. They are motivated more by accomplishment than money per se. Money is just one of the means that success is measured. If it was just about money so that you can live a life of materialism, hedonism, and self-indulgence Perot would have retired when he hit the 100 million mark. But these guys still bust their ass even when they are billionaires.

Guys that are motivated just by money so they can live a life of excess, self-indulgence and win the approval of total strangers who actually pay attention, and care, about what kind of cell you use rarely become rich and successful. So they just try to find chinks in the armor of those that are.

Jay is very successful and has achieved things in his life that few ever will. The chances of being a successful actor being about to make a living in Hollywood, let alone a big shot movie star, is about slim to none. But the odds of anyone becoming a Mr. Olympia is far more rare. 
you totally missed the point of the post,cause Jay IS ACTUAALY the person who wants to show to strangers (youtube viewers,dvd viewers.magazines etc) how much money he has,everything in his head is money money money,and now you think that people are crying because jay is rich and we are not?! some facts where jay shown how money hungry he is (how he desperatly wants to show to strangers how he has money)
1.shows his palm tree and say "this palm tree is 5k worth"
2.shows some champagne and says "i will drink it for my retirement but if it worth more money than now i will not"
3.show some piece of furniture to shawn ray,he bought it for his 4th sandow and said "i paid this 500$"
 etc etc etc
4.bought an expensive table which he never used,just for people to see it,than pick up the glass and show the price tag on it,like to show to us that this is expensive (whit arrogance in his face-cause he was arrogant when he was winning the Os,now when he is retired and irrelevant he is small as a mini mouse"
he buys expensive clothes,showing on the video how he goes shopping,,, and he broke his new IPHONE6 and cant buy a new one?!?!?
his house is on 30years mortgage and he leases the cars nuff said

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »
you totally missed the point of the post,cause Jay IS ACTUAALY the person who wants to show to strangers (youtube viewers,dvd viewers.magazines etc) how much money he has,everything in his head is money money money,and now you think that people are crying because jay is rich and we are not?! some facts where jay shown how money hungry he is (how he desperatly wants to show to strangers how he has money)
2.shows some champagne and says "i will drink it for my retirement but if it worth more money than now i will not"
3.show some piece of furniture to shawn ray,he bought it for his 4th sandow and said "i paid this 500$"
 etc etc etc
4.bought an expensive table which he never used,just for people to see it,than pick up the glass and show the price tag on it,like to show to us that this is expensive (whit arrogance in his face-cause he was arrogant when he was winning the Os,now when he is retired and irrelevant he is small as a mini mouse"
he buys expensive clothes,showing on the video how he goes shopping,,, and he broke his new IPHONE6 and cant buy a new one?!?!?
Really? What a douche.

For a business owner, a smartphone is invaluable.
Doesn't mean you need the latest and greatest. But, most people have their company pay for their business cellphone. So why not?
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2015, 03:30:52 PM »
You reek of someone too stupid to understand obvious sarcasm

Apologies.

Sarcasm is often detected by tone and inflection. Both which are much more subtle in the written word.

Your comment just went over my head. My bad.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2015, 03:33:03 PM »
 etc etc etc

You really think Jay is broke?

You really care.

What about you. Answer my question. Nobody knows who you are. How much do you make a year? How successful are you financially in life.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2015, 11:47:53 AM »
If a phone is an indication of your wealth, me and my Blackberry need a loan!
A blackberry just means you don't understand technology.  :D
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A