Author Topic: Ephedrine and jogging  (Read 2432 times)

Crossbones

• Getbig II
Ephedrine and jogging
« on: October 06, 2015, 09:34:05 AM »

Usually I have some coffee with 3-4 tabs of eph before my morning jog. No breakfast. I figured the eph would also help get more oxygen insince it's supposed to relieve the air pathways. Anyway I noticed that I can jog longer when I just go with coffee minus eph.

I have a slight shin ache which starts building up once I start going over 2km which usually is the Achilles heel when it comes to how hard I can push myself. Seems like on eph the pain starts to get unbearable sooner than when I don't take eph. Could be unrelated. Also should mention that my warmup is usually walking less than 1km before I start jogging. Should I do some stretching and stuff?

Anyone else have any experience combining eph/Caf with jogging? What are your experiences/results?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Ephedrine and jogging
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 11:20:04 AM »
You need to improve the mobility and function of your feet ankles skins and calves to start with
You sound very tight
If left untreated you could be looking at really bad shin splints or Achilles' tendon injury
w

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Ephedrine and jogging
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 12:57:31 PM »
Pseudoephedrine will help run times. Ephedrine will have the opposite effect. Not sure why. Just know from personal experience.