Author Topic: Animal Booth at the Arnold Classic  (Read 12993 times)

shrugman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Animal Booth at the Arnold Classic
« on: March 06, 2006, 06:43:11 PM »
It was awesome to see the guys in the Animal Cage.
Frank McGrafth was cool to meet.
And Joe Lad was pushin some heavy weight with an 815lb bench.

Vinny Galanti was funny as hell, MCing the whole weekend.
He got the crowd going, and he did an awesome job conducting the interviews.

They had one little Asian guy who was 150lbs bench press 275 for 12 reps in the "strength contest"....very cool.

By far the guys in "the CAGE" were the best booth at the Arnold Expo.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: ANIMAL BOOTH
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 12:01:56 AM »
They had some pretty hot women working there, too.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 02:02:06 AM »
realease tha beast baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 03:18:41 AM »
realease tha beast baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  Yeah MAYNE!!! 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 03:48:01 AM »
  Yeah MAYNE!!! 8)
now you gettin it baby!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 03:55:15 AM »
but all jokes aside mayne those are some big buoys that are team animal and strong fucers too there is a lotta beef between those giants!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 06:19:28 AM »
The Animal booth works! baby. I manage 315 for 8reps, not bad I weigh 210lbs. I got some cool stuff from them. GO ANIMAL!
Get Big, or Die Trying

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 06:36:28 AM »
Was the guy in the skulley, long sleeve sweatshirt and shirts there to tell everyone to "Shut up and Life" ?
L

RHINO290

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 11:50:49 AM »
The Animal booth works! baby. I manage 315 for 8reps, not bad I weigh 210lbs. I got some cool stuff from them. GO ANIMAL!

Hey man you did great.
Just want to say thanks to everyone for coming to the Booth, and hagin with the RHINO. I had a great time

Jack London

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 12:00:05 PM »
Hey man you did great.
Just want to say thanks to everyone for coming to the Booth, and hagin with the RHINO. I had a great time
Jack London

Was your lil freind Jason Ants there with you too Jack London?
L

RHINO290

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 12:01:24 PM »
Was your lil freind Jason Ants there with you too Jack London?

Flyin solo now, but theres no need to be hatin on anyone, be cool man.

RHINO290

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 12:23:41 PM »
Anytime you wish to say that to my face. I got $1,000 says you don't have the balls

What wrong? Jealous because everyone loves me, and nobody outside of this bs blog even knows you exist? It's funny, people waited 45 minutes to get a pic with the Rhino, how bout you?(LOL)

Wow, you guys think I take nubain? I feel bad for you guys, I come on trying to be cool, and this is what you have....

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 12:39:07 PM »
Rhino are you in the Animal ads in the magazines, and if so which person are you?

comebackkid

• Getbig II
  • Purple Posing Trunks are So Tough!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 12:42:12 PM »
All you guys who talk shit only because you've got on hour left on the computer before mom makes you do your homework ought to take a step back. Rhino's made his bones in this sport...and I assure you he isn't done. I got a feeling our sport's headed for a revival...and Rhino's gonna be front and center.

I'm sure its real cool to talk tough after coming home from high school where you've been pushed into lockers and teased about your acne. If this type of activity makes you feel better about yourself...well done.

I've had differences with Rhino on particular subjects. There's no pandering over here on this end. But either way...you don't try to knock down a stand up guy to make yourself feel better after having your ego shattered in sixth period phys ed, where some of the other guys in the lockeroom gave you reason to feel....well, less than adequate.

All talk. I'll personally put up the funds for any shit talker to put their money where their mouth is and square off against Jack with the same words in person that you feel so sure you can get away with here.

Done.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
I have been to the LA fitness where Rhino and Jason pose... I would house Jason Ants... Rhino/Jack is a big dude... not to say that i would run , but he is too big a dude to take lightly... but that is neither here nor there... If this is a bs board then why did you post here?? Mayhem is the most censored peice of crap I have ever seen so go along to your lil chad nichols spot there ... Rhino is not the Animal.. beleive you me.. he is a bald old man juiced to the gills ready to strip to his undies when Jason Ants tells him too... Tell Johanna I said hi and stop shootin synthol in jasons shoulder...
L

RHINO290

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 01:07:29 PM »
I have been to the LA fitness where Rhino and Jason pose... I would house Jason Ants... Rhino/Jack is a big dude... not to say that i would run , but he is too big a dude to take lightly... but that is neither here nor there... If this is a bs board then why did you post here?? Mayhem is the most censored peice of crap I have ever seen so go along to your lil chad nichols spot there ... Rhino is not the Animal.. beleive you me.. he is a bald old man juiced to the gills ready to strip to his undies when Jason Ants tells him too... Tell Johanna I said hi and stop shootin synthol in jasons shoulder...

Yeah okay.....

You forget through all your bs, I am the ANIMAL/ see that why I get paid to represent ANIMAL, and you don't. Bullshit walks bro, you are right about one thing, posting here is a waste. I try to be a positive model, but you guys are lost.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »
Rhino are you in the Animal ads in the magazines, and if so which person are you?
those adds are tha shit love readin them! ;D ;D

sillyvent

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 03:00:14 PM »

Yea they are!! Don't forget SGT ROCK....he's the sh!t!! :D
personalfitnessconsulting

RHINO290

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 03:01:48 PM »

I'm glad you like them. I am also in the videao coming out w/ Frank-The journey.

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 03:09:48 PM »
now , now...play nice....not everyone can be an animal...
sarcasm.....Rhino is my boy-
ANIMAL

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »
They had some pretty how women working there, too.

Where are the pics?
Motherboy (the band).

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 04:43:12 PM »
Hey guys sometimes you are funny but now I think you are mean for nothing.

I don't know who is Rhyno but he seems like a cool guy, don't know why you are bashing him  ???

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »
I was in the cage on Saturday for my exhibition lifts, had a FUCKING blast. I could not beleive the crowd around that booth there had to be 500 people or more around there. It was fucking ROCKING, everyone there was super cool. Joe Lad did all my commentating for me while I lifted and really got the crowd pumped up. All the BBr's in there were super cool, Vinnie Bro you are the Greatest!!!!  Had a blast hope you all ask me to come back next yr and hit some more big numbers.

Wolfy!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Animal Booth at the Arnold Classic
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2006, 05:42:05 PM »
Well - it was nice meeting Jack, Vinny and the Big Bad Wolfe! Took pictures of all three Sunday at the Animal Cage. Why Sunday? Because on Saturday, you couldn't go near that booth, let alone get into the middle into the cage. Absolutely packed. All of these guys are big, and trust me, shooting your mouth without any basis of proof is just plain stupid.

Once again, stop with the Mayhem vs. Getbig stuff, I am just getting sick of it already. Anyone is welcome here, plain and simple. Especially if I meet them at an expo... so don't screw around and post bullshit on the people who actually support our industry and go the the shows and expo.

As fo girls at the Universal booth, there were a number of them, and it was a pleasure taking pics of them too! The expo was a blast and most everyone I met was cool, and enjoyed this site, for good or for bad. But just plain creating trouble isn't cool.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: Animal Booth at the Arnold Classic
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2006, 05:53:27 PM »
The booth was great!  I can say that even about a rival supplement company (although I suppose we are hardly their rival at this point considering our size vs. theirs ;)).

Anyway, it was very cool to meet Brent Howard in person (Sgt. Rock).  I has conversed with him via the net quite a bit and he and I have some mutual friends. 

Wolfe, I missed your exhibition and I wish I hadn't.  We spent quite a bit of time watching the powerlifting in the other hall as we had a couple of athletes competing (Ox Mason, John Stafford).

Vince, I was the guy wearing glasses who was wearing the AtLarge Nutrition t-shirt each day.  I would have introduced myself but didn't feel it was appropriate as you were busy Mc'ing most of the time. 
w