Author Topic: Why Hasn't Bostin Loyd Been Arrested Yet?  (Read 5009 times)

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
Re: Why Hasn't Bostin Loyd Been Arrested Yet?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2015, 02:49:01 AM »
Coz he's a waste of skin n bone and full of shit - Nobody cares what he has to say. ALL talk, NO walk

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2015, 04:17:00 AM »
the simple fact he believes bostin COULD be arrested tells me he's a tree hugger who wants everybody to get arrested and do time in prison for littering and would vote in favor of 2,493 new laws each election if it were possible.

Interesting talking points and generalizations. Is this Coach? You do realize republicans are the big morality policing party right? Its liberals who worked to make weed legal in many states. Can u imagine some jesus butt boy republican saying weed or drugs should be legal? Their base would laugh and kick them out.

Oh and liking trees is a bad thing? Since when?

And im ok with the littering prison thing. Fucking disgusting people doin that. Makes my skin boil. Lock those lazy fuckers up. Ive been known to pick up some trolls trash and say "dont u worry, someone ELSE will pick up your mess".

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2015, 05:28:37 AM »
I hope your joking.  With heroin and cocaine pouring in and overdose deaths through the roof, I think the focus will be on the border (which it already has been.). Opioids general are a hot topic.

Has nothing to do with our "real problems"....it only has to deal with the ones that gets votes.  Terrorism gets votes and so does steroids unfortunately.
A

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2015, 05:29:46 AM »

Has nothing to do with our "real problems"....it only has to deal with the ones that gets votes.  Terrorism gets votes and so does steroids unfortunately.

where are the sources? Are there any sources other than your friend that you can provide? I highly doubt steroids are next on the list after terrorism in fact i know they aren't...just think about it for a second yourself..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2015, 06:42:52 AM »
Bostin Loyd is not relevant.