Author Topic: Oral Tren will make females notice you like Injectable Tren?  (Read 740 times)

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
Oral Tren will make females notice you like Injectable Tren?
« on: October 10, 2015, 04:57:33 PM »
Lmfao it's funny to hear but it's true Tren has some powers that make the females noticing you and wanting you. Tren Ace works no wonders with this! My question is what about ORAL TREN? (Methyltrienolone)? Does it work like Tren ace and gives you same results? Will Oral Tren you get that lean face and lean body look as you would with tren ace? I'm curious!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Oral Tren will make females notice you like Injectable Tren?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 05:08:29 PM »
Lmfao it's funny to hear but it's true Tren has some powers that make the females noticing you and wanting you. Tren Ace works no wonders with this! My question is what about ORAL TREN? (Methyltrienolone)? Does it work like Tren ace and gives you same results? Will Oral Tren you get that lean face and lean body look as you would with tren ace? I'm curious!

You're really into Tren and attention from the females, huh? Keep it up, you will find a good woman.

I don't know why but I am currently on Trenbolone Ace and Test Prop, and suddenly females at the gym and work places are trying to get close to me and looking at me. (No brag)

What I also notice is that GUYS will hate you because you're getting female attention. They either hate you or envy you, so haters are going to hate.

Is it true tho? Chicks are attractive to you if you're running trenny? If yes, then how so?

"1"

bigdawgrocky

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 05:10:58 PM »
You're really into Tren and attention from the females, huh? Keep it up, you will find a good woman.

"1"

lmfao  I've smashed 14 different chicks this year while on. (srs)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »

lmfao  I've smashed 14 different chicks this year while on. (srs)

Outed