Author Topic: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped  (Read 67660 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: WhiteWidow--post up your 500 bench video and 19 inch arms taped
« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2015, 08:28:43 AM »
Don't elite level 212 guys have 18" arms?

Yes. And Brandon Curry's arms taped out at right around 19". People don't realize how large a ripped 19" arm actually is. Especially on somebody who is 5'5"!!

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2015, 08:30:35 AM »
People always think:

They are lower BF than they are

Stronger than they are

have more muscle than they really have

In a nutshell people are fucking stupid delusional arrogant narcissistic fuckwads

whitewidow

« Reply #227 on: October 12, 2015, 08:35:55 AM »
People always think:

They are lower BF than they are

Stronger than they are

have more muscle than they really have

In a nutshell people are fucking stupid delusional arrogant narcissistic fuckwads

well I'm posting clips next max day. You have arms that vascular post them

whitewidow

« Reply #228 on: October 12, 2015, 08:38:32 AM »
DIVISION got chased out of here by GH15.  They found his address in Arizona and threatened him to leave.  A few months later some dealer in Arizona got busted.  Could have been a coincidence.

so did AJ. they got his addy he showed it to me in PM. Gh15n was the biggest rat all AJ did was disagree with the guy a little. Yes AJ did get busted before a well

whitewidow

« Reply #229 on: October 12, 2015, 08:44:06 AM »
Don't elite level 212 guys have 18" arms?

some but at that size they should be 21IN in shape these days. My arms are crazy vascular and when I do my max days and use HGH and insuli my arms peak out like crazy and i get the craziest pumps. I only do that ever 8 days right now just using 2-4IU chinese HGh and T4 max out days i do use HGh and insulinplus a 3CC shot of winstrol and 1 tab anadrol and That's what happens a mess of veins and crazy pumps.

On those max days my arms will get prett close to 19 also depnds how well I have dieted that week.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: October 12, 2015, 08:48:09 AM »
well I'm posting clips next max day. You have arms that vascular post them

vascular? LOL

you are fucking retarded dude....youre small as fuck.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2015, 08:50:01 AM »
vascularity is mostly genetics.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #232 on: October 12, 2015, 08:51:54 AM »
This is correct.

Over on EF, Division was a rapped obsessed Spic who was banned for constantly harassing the female members behind the scenes with creepy PMs and poems.

He then came over here and reinvented himself as a steroid guru with "underworld connections" in both the AAS and law enforcement game.  A lot of his posts were nothing but cut and paste from the archives of EF. 

His hustle was to approach sources like Naps, Z, Proform, Scirrox, etc. and inform them that he was a steroid mod on GB, a board where there were some actual IFBB pros posting.  (Both claims were true at the times).  He would then request free items in exchange for posting photos of the gear (which he never did mostly) and making a good review of it in order to push it behind the scenes to the other members here.

Once he got his gear and it was gone (using it somewhat, but mostly reselling it), he then wrote the source and complained it was not really effective and asked for more.  It always came down to him trying to bully the source into sending more and more or else he would get all his little board friends on here to start writing negative reviews here and complaining on other boards. 

Z and Naps actually posted the entire email conversation on their respective boards years ago to expose him.

Then someone met up with Div and posted a photo of him in real life and he never lived it down.  After all that talk about how elite he was and how he could "feel" a chemical working in his body in a matter of days....    what an asshat.

You have some great info. ;D

I'm going to stay silent about all of this obviously.  I know the entire story.

WW is a good guy who is cracking under all the pressure.  I feel bad because people honestly don't know enough about him to understand his ramblings.  Tons of good guys throwing rocks at him for no reason.  Guys who rode his dick for gear information are now chunking rocks.  Lemmings...

Can't decide if I want to clean up this mess or just watch... :o

Oh well, tons of ripped studs posting their better builds in this thread.  You guys sure showed him! :-\

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #233 on: October 12, 2015, 08:55:42 AM »
You have some great info. ;D

I'm going to stay silent about all of this obviously.  I know the entire story.

WW is a good guy who is cracking under all the pressure.  I feel bad because people honestly don't know enough about him to understand his ramblings.  Tons of good guys throwing rocks at him for no reason.  Guys who rode his dick for gear information are now chunking rocks.  Lemmings...

Can't decide if I want to clean up this mess or just watch... :o

Oh well, tons of ripped studs posting their better builds in this thread.  You guys sure showed him! :-\

8)

I kind of agree.  WW hasn't ever attacked anyone and has always been helpful to people so why the bashing of him all of a sudden?  because he claims to bench 500?  We all bench 500 and are billionaires.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: October 12, 2015, 08:57:40 AM »
vascularity is mostly genetics.

that and at certain dosages of steroids almost everyone will get vascular especially on tren and dht type compounds at least for me...Ive seen a buck 60 guys on tren full of veins. Doesnt mean a god damn thing really.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #235 on: October 12, 2015, 09:03:15 AM »
who would take gear and training advice from an ex opiate addict and current benzo user who has delusion of grandeur? are you guys serious, the PROOF is in the fucking pudding, god!

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #236 on: October 12, 2015, 09:08:00 AM »
19 inch arms with bicep peaks, 500lb bench, striated triceps, fully capped delts, good quads, fully "natty" after a week off cycle using gh t4 drol slin adex albuterol winny diuretics. who cares if he's a good guy he's got some screws loose and if you can't see this then you must be off it for sure

whitewidow

« Reply #237 on: October 12, 2015, 09:11:11 AM »
vascular? LOL

you are fucking retarded dude....youre small as fuck.

sure. 5ft 6In at a solid 185 with  29In waist and veins like that yep tiny.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #238 on: October 12, 2015, 09:15:38 AM »
Fuck all that capped delt hogwash, vascularity etc.

Could we perchance see a back pic WW? A lat spread preferably.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: October 12, 2015, 09:18:17 AM »
Nah back double bi :o

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: October 12, 2015, 09:18:37 AM »
sure. 5ft 6In at a solid 185 with  29In waist and veins like that yep tiny.

dude stop posting stats like you are a pokemon card or some shit. LOOK AT YOUR PICS. you barely look like you lift. Are you muscular for a average gym goer? Sure....but you are not impressive in the slightest. I wouldnt give you a second look if you were at my gym, just the average lean veiny guy who takes selfies with a flip phone.

The way you talk about drugs, hormones and lifting youd think you were ronnie colmean.

Must be the 5'6 height that makes you into such a little hoe ass bitch.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2015, 09:19:33 AM »
sure. 5ft 6In at a solid 185 with  29In waist and veins like that yep tiny.

What fucking veins?  ???

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2015, 09:21:59 AM »
 I've seen three legit 495-505 raw, unassisted benches in my life, one by a morbidly obese Hebrew, one by a giant white farmboy who could shoulder press 405 and one by a massively jacked NPC superheavy @ an offseason lean 260

Pretty sure Joon will be posting his 200lb curl video before this bench clip ever appears but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

whitewidow

« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2015, 09:22:35 AM »
19 inch arms with bicep peaks, 500lb bench, striated triceps, fully capped delts, good quads, fully "natty" after a week off cycle using gh t4 drol slin adex albuterol winny diuretics. who cares if he's a good guy he's got some screws loose and if you can't see this then you must be off it for sure

lol you know I don't take al that in that order. my stack is simple!

2-4IU chinese HGH daily
100mcg T4
everyday

only max out days wich sometimes is once a week and sometimes every 10 days I load on 4Iu HGH- Insulin amounts vary depends how I feeling a 3cc shot of winstrol, 1 tab anadrol. I do sometimes throw in albuteral. so i do load some anabolics on max out days it would be dumb not to. I might have a screw or 2 loose I'm a hardcore guy. I am not scarred of anything! everybody is a little crazy but I have fun in life. I bet a had more fun this week and weekend then 95% of getbiggers. My party days are over my new addiction is to see how many chicks I can fuck . It's a hobby i have become good at sure some are hot and some are not.

whitewidow

« Reply #244 on: October 12, 2015, 09:24:47 AM »
dude white widow you are a drug addict idiot. You are small and you constantly post about drugs drugs drugs.

Seek mental health. Youre small and dont know shit about what youre doing.

-Your friend Bob

sober for a year and a half. if my insomnia gets real bad I'mm pop a small amount of xanax but I don't take it much anymore only if I have sleep issues. I am pretty crazy at times but I think I willhold off on the mental health check for now.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: October 12, 2015, 09:25:29 AM »
lol pokemon card and little hoe ass bitch i mean you really made me laugh cheers m8

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #246 on: October 12, 2015, 09:25:36 AM »
I was a heroin addict in Detroit for 6 years.

Does this mean I can be like you if I juice real hard? Do I need to rock a '95 Civic with a fart can exhaust or is that optional?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: October 12, 2015, 09:27:04 AM »
why the fuck would anyone take 2-4 ius of chinease gh?

god your are a fucking mess lol.

Also love how you are bragging about the women you fuck...We saw pics of one whore. She was bottom of the barrel 2am last call trash lol. And she was like 40-50 years old. Sad you have no self esteem so you need to justify it by saying women like you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #248 on: October 12, 2015, 09:28:50 AM »
why the fuck would anyone take 2-4 ius of chinease gh?

god your are a fucking mess lol.

Also love how you are bragging about the women you fuck...We saw pics of one whore. She was bottom of the barrel 2am last call trash lol. And she was like 40-50 years old. Sad you have no self esteem so you need to justify it by saying women like you.

even 2IU of the best Chinese HGH is probably only 50% dosed correctly so you'll need to take a full vial to probably get 2-4 legit IUs.

whitewidow

« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2015, 09:29:23 AM »
I've seen three legit 495-505 raw, unassisted benches in my life, one by a morbidly obese Hebrew, one by a giant white farmboy who could shoulder press 405 and one by a massively jacked NPC superheavy @ an offseason lean 260

Pretty sure Joon will be posting his 200lb curl video before this bench clip ever appears but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

be patient next max day isn't till thursday. that's if I feel 110% I have to load alot of insulin to get through thursday workouts because i also do some volume. I think I get a better pump doing 100 reps non-stop with 135 lbs that sounds easy but it's not especially if you throw in some pause reps. i think doing a few max outs is good though keeps you hungry and makes you feel good.