Author Topic: Arm vascularity-who's got some crazy Arm vasculaity  (Read 25434 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arm vascularity-who's got some crazy Arm vasculaity
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2015, 02:29:30 PM »
one more thing we have in common,  the hyperextending elbow!!  just in case a drive by armbar hits us!! ;D ;D

Yes, my mind often races when thoughts of drive by armbar cross my mind, they quickly subside when i remember I possess  hyperextending elbows!!

;D
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2015, 02:39:47 PM »
SOLID!!!

You should make more threads/posts.
I'd  like to Rich, this is the more serious section.  I would like to put out possitive/informative information.  I enjoy peoples opinions and two cents, even contructive criticism.  However, the negative and useless replies quickly turn me off.  In the news and gossip section it's all fine and dandy to be jackassess, but in these sections i expect a different level.  Will see Rich.
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2015, 02:42:28 PM »
Sad thing is WW probably he looks just as good if not better than the pics of the guys on this page  :-\

WW has a very good build.
Mr. AZ 2003

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2015, 02:47:49 PM »
I'd  like to Rich, this is the more serious section.  I would like to put out possitive/informative information.  I enjoy peoples opinions and two cents, even contructive criticism.  However, the negative and useless replies quickly turn me off.  In the news and gossip section it's all fine and dandy to be jackassess, but in these sections i expect a different level.  Will see Rich.

The gear section is rather void of such stupid comments though. Mostly... For this given place, it's as tame as one can hope for I think! Will be a tonne of us to tell that dude to fuck off if anyone shoots any negative shit.

The right mod would give a warning or two to such people then get rid of them if they talk negative shit to vets trying to better the place.
?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2015, 04:26:00 PM »
Yes, my mind often races when thoughts of drive by armbar cross my mind, they quickly subside when i remember I possess  hyperextending elbows!!

;D

fuk!!!   deja vu!!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2015, 07:02:38 PM »

I also enjoy your posts, and think it would be cool to have you post in here more often. I agree with you some of the people on here are way to negative and just post useless stuff.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2015, 07:56:54 PM »
I also enjoy your posts, and think it would be cool to have you post in here more often. I agree with you some of the people on here are way to negative and just post useless stuff.

Ty MC, Alot of times I see post or questions on things I personally have done or experienced and want to give my feedback.  As i start to read the responses I hold my tongue as i see "you look like shit" "your doing shit wrong" "do it this way" and so on.  And at the time all I want to do is give my personal experience. I have been bodybuilding for 25 years and competed for ten, did 20 shows, did okay, some shows better than others, but like i was telling Rich, i hold my writing do to the negativity.   Been here for a long time and I consider this my home, so I don't want to stir the pot if you know what I mean.    I have seen members write cool shit but then a jackass out them for what ever reason and it's all out war.  Don't  want to be that guy.

Dr. J
Mr. AZ 2003

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2015, 08:00:46 PM »
Ty MC, Alot of times I see post or questions on things I personally have done or experienced and want to give my feedback.  As i start to read the responses I hold my tongue as i see "you look like shit" "your doing shit wrong" "do it this way" and so on.  And at the time all I want to do is give my personal experience. I have been bodybuilding for 25 years and competed for ten, did 20 shows, did okay, some shows better than others, but like i was telling Rich, i hold my writing do to the negativity.   Been here for a long time and I consider this my home, so I don't want to stir the pot if you know what I mean.    I have seen members write cool shit but then a jackass out them for what ever reason and it's all out war.  Don't  want to be that guy.

Dr. J

I don't know why people give so much attention to the negative posters.  if everyone outright ignored them, they would leave the site.   they are looking for reactions, and if they don't get it they will go somewhere they can get it.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2015, 10:16:37 PM »
I don't know why people give so much attention to the negative posters.  if everyone outright ignored them, they would leave the site.   they are looking for reactions, and if they don't get it they will go somewhere they can get it.

Very true  my friend, now.....that being said....you are too vainy, and you have ugle clothing. ...um.....you are way too.....vainy yeah your ugly. ...what else....i don't like what you drive, have no clue what you drive but i hate it!!

I'm going to stand b6 and see how much attention I get!

:o
Mr. AZ 2003

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2015, 10:35:46 PM »
Very true  my friend, now.....that being said....you are too vainy, and you have ugle clothing. ...um.....you are way too.....vainy yeah your ugly. ...what else....i don't like what you drive, have no clue what you drive but i hate it!!

i'm with you bro!!  I hate everything about me, and i'm stuck with me 24 hours a day!!! 

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2015, 11:02:22 PM »
i'm with you bro!!  I hate everything about me, and i'm stuck with me 24 hours a day!!! 

LMFAO!!!

Well you are shity canidate bro, we are supposed to fued....not agree with each other! !

;D :D ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2015, 11:13:15 PM »
LMFAO!!!

Well you are shity canidate bro, we are supposed to fued....not agree with each other! !

;D :D ;D

you're probably right ;D ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2015, 01:24:11 AM »

Am I a nerd for not understanding this or is it a typo?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2015, 07:24:19 AM »
Am I a nerd for not understanding this or is it a typo?

Yes!  :D
Mr. AZ 2003

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2015, 12:16:27 PM »

Yes to which option.... I'm completely lost....

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »

Yes to which option.... I'm completely lost....

Yes........
Mr. AZ 2003

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2015, 11:37:59 PM »

that's just plain mean, man!! ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2015, 02:41:23 AM »
I even took the time to google it... Nothing relevant....

Must have been a typo....  >:(

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2015, 08:17:08 PM »
I even took the time to google it... Nothing relevant....

Must have been a typo....  >:(
My decision still stands!
Mr. AZ 2003