Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 26999 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2015, 09:15:16 PM »
Here is the thing Parker, for a while I figured I was dating women too old for me and needed a girl my age. So I tried it…. I had two affairs that come to mind this summer. One with a 22 year old latina chick, super catholic, seemed like she was ideal for me. WRong…all she wanted to do was party all the time and she never seems like she was serious. She said she wanted a relationship but her actions never matched her words.

The other  one was  a 19 year old. She was fun but I just could not have a conversation with her, she was  too inexperienced sexually, and too clingy for me. Dating her made me realize that I didn't want what I thought I initially  wanted. Made me realize my ideal was probably  a little bit older than me but still under 30, good in bed, super into working out, and has the same interests as me. OBviously I learned from the past to make a woman prove herself at least 6 months before you commit to emotionally, but this girl has all those things going for her. Add to the fact that she's a 8.5 and I can't think of a reason not to pursue her.

The 22 yr old was super catholic....so her acting the opposite wouldn't be a surprise at all. The 19 yr old, well it is what it is. You can't go by a few. there are tons of women around your age trying to better themselves. Be around them.
 A tad older, will have expectations of you that you seem to be unable to meet, and it falls apart. Maybe it's a thing with your mother---older woman that you are trying, but unable meet her expectations. Who knows.
Also, on the looks who cares if she is a 8.5-9.5, whatever? Not everything that looks good is good for you, especailly in this world. As you said, she is judgemental, and she claims she doesn't drink, but likes wine a lot....that means she drinks. And women who get drunk are terrible with and in relationships. Whether it be a drinker or a sober person.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2015, 01:19:11 AM »
The 22 yr old was super catholic....so her acting the opposite wouldn't be a surprise at all. The 19 yr old, well it is what it is. You can't go by a few. there are tons of women around your age trying to better themselves. Be around them.
 A tad older, will have expectations of you that you seem to be unable to meet, and it falls apart. Maybe it's a thing with your mother---older woman that you are trying, but unable meet her expectations. Who knows.
Also, on the looks who cares if she is a 8.5-9.5, whatever? Not everything that looks good is good for you, especailly in this world. As you said, she is judgemental, and she claims she doesn't drink, but likes wine a lot....that means she drinks. And women who get drunk are terrible with and in relationships. Whether it be a drinker or a sober person.

It takes more than Freud alone to explain the headcase that is 21y/o Flintstone.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2015, 01:24:43 AM »
This is the look I go for at the moment, although I'm not as good looking as this guy obviously lmao. Slowly reducing all the t-shirts and hoodies in my wardrobe and replacing them with shirts and sweaters lol... In summer I probably would wear a short sleeve denim shirt with the sleeves turned up a bit to expose the swimmer arms of peace and even though they are small by get big standards every time I have done this I get positive comments.
 :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2015, 01:58:27 AM »
Actually they're not Ted, 99% anyways, the 100 meter was extremely exaggerated …10.2  ::)     but  I always back up all my stories.

I assume your talking about the stories of my athletic prowess as I always backed my strength claims well shit…some guys are gifted. To this day  I can still  throw a baseball 70mph from my knees. Fuck I'll put $500 I can still throw in the 80's right now.   Give me 3-4  months and Ill be throwing in the 90's.

Buy the radar gun meet up with me...Ill put $500 on it. Take the bet or stfu

I live in the UK so I can't meet up with you unfortunately. I'd actually like to because I actually think you're a good guy. However, you just seem to be compulsive bullshitter. No offence.

Among other things, you've claimed to have run 100m in 10.4 at over 200lbs. You've claimed to hit 500ft home runs. You claim to have been an elite high school track athlete who trained with future NFL players in Compton. You claimed a pro BB told you that you have the best structure he'd seen on a Caucasian male. Recently, you claimed that a family friend who runs a successful, multi-million dollar business is happy to let you run it one day despite your complete lack of qualifications. :-\

You previously claimed to have made money as a dating agent but now you need advice on what to wear on a date like a fucking 14 year old virgin? :D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=502446.0

Come on now, are you telling us that all these stories are true?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2015, 02:46:26 AM »
Only dress up if looking to fuck whores on one night stands, if your looking for a lass to settle with wear what your comforable in and like to wear.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2015, 03:25:03 AM »
You know nothing about me. I'm a man's man. I can't say that if I met every guy on here that they would like me but they definitely wouldn't be saying this shit to my face.

You've been posting on this board for years. We know you very well.

"A man's man." LOL! I've heard men describe other men like that but never one that describes themselves like that. You have no idea how insecure you sound.

And there's a ton of guys here that would say anything they want to your face. Including me.

Anyway, "your falling for her" just like the rest. Play it out. Eagerly awaiting the heart break story where you were "screwed over" and taken advantage of again you "man's man".

Stick to jacking off you friends. No heart break there.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2015, 03:30:31 AM »
It takes more than Freud alone to explain the headcase that is 21y/o Flintstone.

Turns 20 next month.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2015, 03:36:07 AM »
I live in the UK so I can't meet up with you unfortunately. I'd actually like to because I actually think you're a good guy. However, you just seem to be compulsive bullshitter. No offence.

Among other things, you've claimed to have run 100m in 10.4 at over 200lbs. You've claimed to hit 500ft home runs. You claim to have been an elite high school track athlete who trained with future NFL players in Compton. You claimed a pro BB told you that you have the best structure he'd seen on a Caucasian male. Recently, you claimed that a family friend who runs a successful, multi-million dollar business is happy to let you run it one day despite your complete lack of qualifications. :-\

You previously claimed to have made money as a dating agent but now you need advice on what to wear on a date like a fucking 14 year old virgin? :D

And he was only 19 then when he felt he had enough game and experience to be a "dating agent."

"What do I wear?", "Women are all whores.", "I'm a man's man."

Oh brother.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2015, 04:07:22 AM »

haha that thead turned out great when the guy who said ge had paid flint was angry cause flint had lied that he was a doctor to his date

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2015, 04:26:47 AM »

Wow this was a funny read lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2015, 05:44:07 AM »

Ok Ted, as for the athletic claims  I don't have a time machine so saying I did anything is pretty much all talk and pointless. This argue is going to go on and on and Im tired of it. I never accomplished shit and wasted a lot of talent its not something I like to talk about.  You seem to be a student of the game, and know the game pretty well. What would be reasonable expectations, given in  a reasonable time frame  to make you believe I at least had the "tools" to play professional baseball at one time? No fucking clue what I could do now but  I thought throwing in the 80's would be reasonable….. IF I could throw in the 90's that wouldn't make any sense because Id just go into professional baseball right now.
Not sure how I can measure a home run but I  can post a video of me hitting in a cage or something and you tell me if you don't think I have the bat speed to hit 400 plus feet. I don't think anyone is going to argue I don't at least have the strength. ::)

l

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2015, 06:02:27 AM »
Ok Ted, as for the athletic claims  I don't have a time machine so saying I did anything is pretty much all talk and pointless. This argue is going to go on and on and Im tired of it. I never accomplished shit and wasted a lot of talent its not something I like to talk about.  You seem to be a student of the game, and know the game pretty well. What would be reasonable expectations, given in  a reasonable time frame  to make you believe I at least had the "tools" to play professional baseball at one time? No fucking clue what I could do now but  I thought throwing in the 80's would be reasonable….. IF I could throw in the 90's that wouldn't make any sense because Id just go into professional baseball right now.
Not sure how I can measure a home run but I  can post a video of me hitting in a cage or something and you tell me if you don't think I have the bat speed to hit 400 plus feet. I don't think anyone is going to argue I don't at least have the strength. ::)

I think the easiest way to prove any of your claims would be links to local papers covering the events. Itd be hard to fake because theres not many people that run 10.2 and are also a decent baseball prospect, especially because in most of america track season and baseball season are at the same time. These athletic feats would make you a local legend in any community.

This would also eliminate everyone calling you out.

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2015, 06:13:38 AM »

"A man's man." LOL! I've heard men describe other men like that but never one that describes themselves like that. You have no idea how insecure you sound.

And there's a ton of guys here that would say anything they want to your face. Including me.

Anyway, "your falling for her" just like the rest. Play it out. Eagerly awaiting the heart break story where you were "screwed over" and taken advantage of again you "man's man".

Say what you want. Doesn't change anything. Tomorrow when you go outside your an old man in his fifties with no kids, no wife, who never built any appreciable amount of muscle despite using copious amounts of steroids talking shit about a guy a whole lot &guy than you who you don't even know.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2015, 06:17:26 AM »
Wear the first clothes you can find, now fuck off and fuck her opinion

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2015, 06:29:18 AM »
Say what you want. Doesn't change anything. Tomorrow when you go outside your an old man in his fifties with no kids, no wife, who never built any appreciable amount of muscle despite using copious amounts of steroids talking shit about a guy a whole lot &guy than you who you don't even know.

Dude you're friends with Flint/J, as you know how hot his ex is, yet according to you you've paid him to hook you up with 7/8/9's. Then you were upset with him for lying and saying you're a doctor, and not telling you. This was in 2013.

Last February you said tinder sucks, but by September you and your girlfriend were thinking about having kids.

So you hate pellius because he's questioning Flintstones claims?

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2015, 07:07:54 AM »
Dude you're friends with Flint/J, as you know how hot his ex is, yet according to you you've paid him to hook you up with 7/8/9's. Then you were upset with him for lying and saying you're a doctor, and not telling you. This was in 2013.

Last February you said tinder sucks, but by September you and your girlfriend were thinking about having kids.

So you hate pellius because he's questioning Flintstones claims?

My hate for Pellius has nothing to do with any of it I hate a ton  of people

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2015, 09:33:46 AM »

Now I remember why I thought Flint was a weirdo. He admitted to partaking in that act.
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2015, 11:22:20 AM »

It's not just the athletic claims Flint but it's the fact that your stories never add up. Even in the above post, you say:

IF I could throw in the 90's that wouldn't make any sense because Id just go into professional baseball right now.

Yet earlier in this thread, you claim that you could throw in the 90's with a few months of practice:

Give me 3-4  months and Ill be throwing in the 90's.

This is why some posters here actually think you're a gimmick. You're posts are riddled with inconsistencies.
One minute you're making good money, the next minute you're asking anonymous strangers on the internet for cash to help buy you a car. One minute you're helping other men get dates, the next minute you're asking us what to wear on a date.

Like I said, I think you're a good person but it's obvious why you often have issues with women - while you are able to attract girls through your friendly persona, good looks and muscular build, you are unable to maintain any lasting relationship because these girls are quickly put off you because of your insecurity and bullshit.
Have you even been with a girl for more than one or two months?

Simple Simon

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2015, 11:34:31 AM »
It's not just the athletic claims Flint but it's the fact that your stories never add up. Even in the above post, you say:

Yet earlier in this thread, you claim that you could throw in the 90's with a few months of practice:

This is why some posters here actually think you're a gimmick. You're posts are riddled with inconsistencies.
One minute you're making good money, the next minute you're asking anonymous strangers on the internet for cash to help buy you a car. One minute you're helping other men get dates, the next minute you're asking us what to wear on a date.

Like I said, I think you're a good person but it's obvious why you often have issues with women - while you are able to attract girls through your friendly persona, good looks and muscular build, you are unable to maintain any lasting relationship because these girls are quickly put off you because of your insecurity and bullshit.
Have you even been with a girl for more than one or two months?

The guy is a fucking fruit loop with a physique that resembles Genova

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2015, 11:46:53 AM »
Flint did post that video that one time that backed up his claim of his shoulder pressing strength.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »
Flint did post that video that one time that backed up his claim of his shoulder pressing strength.

Yeah, that was impressive. Fair play to him for that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2015, 11:56:50 AM »
which revealed he had legs like toothpicks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2015, 11:58:04 AM »

decent pressing though
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2015, 12:00:35 PM »
decent pressing though
Oh of course, way more than I would ever dream of using, I can get results with rubber bands.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2015, 02:29:30 PM »

You know I am 30 pounds heavier, and leaner than the time those photos were taken right? . I have 26 inch quads with veins running through them while not huge I have built myself a decent pair of legs. My upper body is huge …far bigger than yours.  I have 19.5 inch arms and Im under 10%  bf.

Any member I can send pic to verify?

l