Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 26920 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2015, 02:50:39 PM »
You know I am 30 pounds heavier, and leaner than the time those photos were taken right? . I have 26 inch quads with veins running through them while not huge I have built myself a decent pair of legs. My upper body is huge …far bigger than yours.  I have 19.5 inch arms and Im under 10%  bf.

Any member I can send pic to verify?

Yes, send it to me.

If not me send a pic to someone of you in a front and back double biceps in shorts, not a blurred selfie of you looking like you haven't had a bath in weeks.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2015, 02:57:14 PM »
I have a long and trustworthy history of receiving private information from flinstones and not revealing it to the getbig masses, please consider my services here.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2015, 03:19:15 PM »
Yes, send it to me.

If not me send a pic to someone of you in a front and back double biceps in shorts, not a blurred selfie of you looking like you haven't had a bath in weeks.

I don't want this to turn into a physique thread, had no intentions on it. You called me out. Im covered in hair and its going to take me an hour to shave everything if you want to do something in 30 days or 60  days to get under 10% ok.

As far as I know Im only an inch and a half  taller than you and based on the stats you have posted here (I recall you saying you were  215 8% bf and had aspirations to be 220 8% bf)….so based on what you said yes  I carry more lean  muscle on my frame than you unless you have put on size since you made those claims.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2015, 03:22:38 PM »
I have a long and trustworthy history of receiving private information from flinstones and not revealing it to the getbig masses, please consider my services here.

bout to  pm you
l

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2015, 03:26:24 PM »
wear a thong, skinny jeans, and open  shirt to show your huge muscular chest you will get laid for sure

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2015, 03:33:31 PM »
Why does Jeff do this with every single thread? Dude people have met me on here you have no right to call me out. In real life at a club you  would not get a second look next to me as a weightlifter, your build is good yes but it also obviously built with  isolation exercises mine projects strength from training with heavy ass free weights.
l

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2015, 03:37:05 PM »
I dunno about all this pissing contest but just popping in to say I wouldn't trust that Brazilian chick for a second.  Sounds full of shit.  I'm sure some Brazilian women are cool as fuck but if they're not born here they have a man back in Brazil and are looking for a sucker to throw money at them.  Of course you know her better than we do. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2015, 03:38:26 PM »
I dunno about all this pissing contest but just popping in to say I wouldn't trust that Brazilian chick for a second.  Sounds full of shit.  I'm sure some Brazilian women are cool as fuck but if they're not born here they have a man back in Brazil and are looking for a sucker to throw money at them.  Of course you know her better than we do. 

She's got a lot of money, daddy's $ anyway but no I don't trust her. Don't think she is a bad person but Im definitely gonna make her prove herself before I invest an ounce of my energy in her emotionally
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
Pics received

Flint's upper body is big (and hairy, no homo), big arms and shoulders, hard to judge on conditioning as he was wearing a t-shirt (no homo here as well) but no gut to speak of, hard to tell on the legs as well (weird/deceptive angle) but they have a clear teardrop and are bigger than mine for sure and as you all know I'm among the bigger guys.

Definitely bigger and more muscle than in the pressing video.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2015, 03:41:35 PM »
She's got a lot of money, daddy's $ anyway but no I don't trust her. Don't think she is a bad person but Im definitely gonna make her prove herself before I invest an ounce of my energy in her emotionally
You cannot make a person "prove themselves".
They show you what they already are about, which she has. You already said that you don't trust her. Right there. That is all you need to know. Why continually invest energy into something that you know will not end well? She may not be a bad person, but she is bad for you. Period.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2015, 03:42:10 PM »
Dude if you're single why do you want to get involved in anything serious?  The dream of a great relationship with a great woman is just that man.  I'd say don't 'look' for anything.  Just go out there and have fun.  If she's down to have fun keep doing that shit until it's no longer fun and move on.  

I'm a little jaded mind you, but i'm really starting to think all women are batshit crazy at the end of the day.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2015, 03:46:33 PM »
Dude if you're single why do you want to get involved in anything serious?  The dream of a great relationship with a great woman is just that man.  I'd say don't 'look' for anything.  Just go out there and have fun.  If she's down to have fun keep doing that shit until it's no longer fun and move on.  

I'm a little jaded mind you, but i'm really starting to think all women are batshit crazy at the end of the day.  
Nope, they are not crazy. They are just more outwardly emotional than men are. When you do something that is stupid or after they put up with it for awhile, then they go off. And you, don't realize what you have done, so therefore you label their behavior as "crazy". When in fact, it may be just a normal reaction for many women.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2015, 04:07:32 PM »
Nope, they are not crazy. They are just more outwardly emotional than men are. When you do something that is stupid or after they put up with it for awhile, then they go off. And you, don't realize what you have done, so therefore you label their behavior as "crazy". When in fact, it may be just a normal reaction for many women.

You might be right.  I've been working out with this girl, much younger than me.  We're just friends mind you.  She's cool as fuck man.  Just straight up and down to hang out and not much drama.  I can't get into all the details but she was head over heel over this dude and it didn't work out [no pun intended].  She didn't take it well.  The way that women see things is so different than what we see it. 

They take relationships so fucking serious that when it doesn't work out it's Armageddon. 

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2015, 08:23:15 PM »
You might be right.  I've been working out with this girl, much younger than me.  We're just friends mind you.  She's cool as fuck man.  Just straight up and down to hang out and not much drama.  I can't get into all the details but she was head over heel over this dude and it didn't work out [no pun intended].  She didn't take it well.  The way that women see things is so different than what we see it. 

They take relationships so fucking serious that when it doesn't work out it's Armageddon. 

Which is why I say women should just play it cool, even kinda go in ignore mode, and live life. If a man wants to commit to you or build something serious then he will make it clear. If he makes it difficult like you've got to give up your whole life for him to prove your loyalty or he's just not all in...time to move on.

Women tend to assume things are more serious than they are or there's a relationship when there's none. If you aren't serious about her then let her know that

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2015, 08:43:03 PM »
Flintstones if this girl is so superficial that she's already judging you on not wearing the 'right' things perhaps you should consider whether she is worth the chase in the first place? Does she like you for you or what you could be moulded into being? Think about that because ultimately if you can't be yourself in a relationship you won't be happy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

If your gal is judging you by what you wear, it is time for you to dump her. Some women like a challenge. Helping a fellow to dress better is one of those challenges that's harmless enough as long as it isn't accompanied with criticism.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2015, 09:20:55 PM »
Just go here and get a new outfit.

I see what you did there.  ;D  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2015, 09:52:23 PM »
I have 19.5 inch arms and Im under 10%  bf.

Im covered in hair and its going to take me an hour to shave everything if you want to do something in 30 days or 60  days to get under 10% ok.

Amazing you are under 10 now but need to diet for 60 days to post a pic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2015, 09:57:30 PM »
Why does Jeff do this with every single thread? Dude people have met me on here you have no right to call me out. In real life at a club you  would not get a second look next to me as a weightlifter, your build is good yes but it also obviously built with  isolation exercises mine projects strength from training with heavy ass free weights.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2015, 11:07:40 PM »
Funny how I send a picture to one of the most non biased, trusted members on this board and he backed me up and you resort to posting almost 2 year old pictures of me that looking absolutely nothing like I do now. I know this may come as a surprise to you since you haven't gained a pound of muscle in 10 years and have a horrible response to drugs but in the real world there are guys make dramatic gains in short periods of time. Makes you look like a poor sport and a whiny jealous bitch.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2015, 11:13:04 PM »
Funny how I send a picture to one of the most non biased, trusted members on this board and he backed me up and you resort to posting almost 2 year old pictures of me that looking absolutely nothing like I do now. I know this may come as a surprise to you since you haven't gained a pound of muscle in 10 years and have a horrible response to drugs but in the real world there are guys make dramatic gains in short periods of time. Makes you look like a poor sport and a whiny jealous bitch.
You send a picture of you in a t-shirt and one of your legs from an odd angle.
Just post a full body picture of you looking epic.
what's wrong with you that you cant post a normal pic like everyone else?

I look as good now as I did 20 years ago when I was at my best.
How many others can say that?
I use minimal amounts of drugs, way less than you I guarantee it, I saw some of your stacks in your old threads when you were 12 or 23 I cant remember which.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #196 on: October 19, 2015, 12:23:52 AM »
You send a picture of you in a t-shirt and one of your legs from an odd angle.
Just post a full body picture of you looking epic.
what's wrong with you that you cant post a normal pic like everyone else?

I look as good now as I did 20 years ago when I was at my best.
How many others can say that?
I use minimal amounts of drugs, way less than you I guarantee it, I saw some of your stacks in your old threads when you were 12 or 23 I cant remember which.

Yes I was in a vneck,...I took a basic selfie in the mirror, I made a comment about  about my arms which are uncovered in the photo so what is your point? also is a tshirt somehow supposed to create the illusion of being a big ass dude?  you would look tiny standing next to me.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2015, 12:40:19 AM »
Yes I was in a vneck,...I took a basic selfie in the mirror, I made a comment about  about my arms which are uncovered in the photo so what is your point? also is a tshirt somehow supposed to create the illusion of being a big ass dude?  you would look tiny standing next to me.

Listen permabulker, get yourself down to single digits BF (7/8%) and then post a couple of full body pics.
Until then you are just a bloated mess who doesn't have the confidence to take his t-shirt off for a photo.

I wouldn't look tiny at all, I will wager I would look bigger than you if you got all that blubber off, show us a pic of your low back love handles.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2015, 12:42:51 AM »
Dude you're friends with Flint/J, as you know how hot his ex is, yet according to you you've paid him to hook you up with 7/8/9's. Then you were upset with him for lying and saying you're a doctor, and not telling you. This was in 2013.

Last February you said tinder sucks, but by September you and your girlfriend were thinking about having kids.

So you hate pellius because he's questioning Flintstones claims?

LOL! I remember reading that thread. I didn't make the connection that it was the same guy.

I'm college educated. Have a good job. Live in Hawaii. And this guy was paying a 19 year old to help him find a date. LMAO!

"Copious amount of steroids."  ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2015, 12:43:53 AM »

Would hit.

In fairness: really good. Balanced, separated, enough mass without going overboard. Everything I will never be. :D