Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 27149 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »
Im sure they do.

Bit i could go out in a wife beater and stained pants and get.more pussy than a fatso with a neckbeard wearing skinny jeans, pointy shoes and some bent star adorned shirt thinking he is fashionable.
There is a difference between dressing in fads and dressing like a man. If you don't know that, you're either a beta bitch or a teenage girl.  ::)
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2015, 07:08:32 PM »
Gayer than closing the gender pay gap.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2015, 08:13:17 PM »
This is why it's so much better to start as friends. There was none of that trying to impress each other because you've already seen each other without all the extras.  Then when you see each other looking all fancy you're like Wow! That's the best.

One thing though if she compliments you: Listen to her. It means she's feeling that look. I adore sweaters and shirts and ties.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2015, 08:22:58 PM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

So you want to impress a superficial kunt. Somewhat pathetic, wouldn't you say?

Wait, are you the flipperhand? Not sure dating is legal with you people, bro.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2015, 08:28:29 PM »
This is why it's so much better to start as friends. There was none of that trying to impress each other because you've already seen each other without all the extras.  Then when you see each other looking all fancy you're like Wow! That's the best.

One thing though if she compliments you: Listen to her. It means she's feeling that look. I adore sweaters and shirts and ties.

Oh, my. Ever tried such a thing?

So little potential gain there.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
Gayer than closing the gender pay gap.

post of the day folks.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2015, 09:45:01 PM »
This is why it's so much better to start as friends. There was none of that trying to impress each other because you've already seen each other without all the extras.  Then when you see each other looking all fancy you're like Wow! That's the best.

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2015, 11:06:07 PM »
Here's a novel concept:

wear what you want.
X

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2015, 11:22:49 PM »
Yet is taking a girl out and paying for everything.

I have fucked well over 600 girls, never payed for a thing.

If you are good looking girls will pay for you, and its something you should take advantage of.

Obviously average looking and lacking confidence.

600? do you live in thailand?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2015, 05:42:02 AM »
Actually they're not Ted, 99% anyways, the 100 meter was extremely exaggerated …10.2  ::)     but  I always back up all my stories.

I assume your talking about the stories of my athletic prowess as I always backed my strength claims well shit…some guys are gifted. To this day  I can still  throw a baseball 70mph from my knees. Fuck I'll put $500 I can still throw in the 80's right now.   Give me 3-4  months and Ill be throwing in the 90's.

Buy the radar gun meet up with me...Ill put $500 on it. Take the bet or stfu
You don't have 50cents to your name let alone $500. And what about wanking off your best friend?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2015, 12:35:38 PM »
Would you like to bet your account on it?

Fuck this is the shit that pisses me off. Think before you open your mouth

Bet on what?

Your words. 19 years old in early 2010 means 20 in Sept 2010. So according to you that will make you 25 next month. But I understand that years and dates keep changing. You either lied then or are lying now.

Seems weird.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
The most powerful tool you can use against a woman is being 100% happy and content with being alone. Most people get into relationships because they think being with someone will make them happy. If you think that, then you think not being in a relationship makes you feel unhappy and giving you a sense of lack.

Stop thinking you'd be better off in a relationship. You wont. A relationship can't make you happy. Only you can. Figure that out and the girls will flock. Worry and have insecurities about a girl liking you and she will disappear. If your totally happy being single nothing will bother you. You will have no fears or thought of 'what should I do'.

Well put, sire.
A truth so brutal that only the most phallically developed cockasians can endure it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2015, 03:51:19 PM »
Bet on what?

Your words. 19 years old in early 2010 means 20 in Sept 2010. So according to you that will make you 25 next month. But I understand that years and dates keep changing. You either lied then or are lying now.

Seems weird.

I started posting on here at 16 and didn't wanna be kicked off, I can prove Im 22 at any time.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »
But anyways the date went really well. This girl is a freak, I think Im falling for her.

the dinner bill came back to $260  though lol
l

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2015, 04:00:05 PM »
But anyways the date went really well. This girl is a freak, I think Im falling for her.

What you wear?
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2015, 05:00:36 PM »
What you wear?
.     Just the same thing as last time different colored shirt.
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »
I started posting on here at 16 and didn't wanna be kicked off, I can prove Im 22 at any time.

Oh, I believe you're young. Very young. 16 sounds about right.

Very insecure. Intimidated by women and always trying to impress them with your body. Claim not to like drama or games but when a woman/girl comments that she likes you clean shaven you  intentionally do the opposite. Considers women whores just to be used to get your rocks off yet falls in love with every girl that gives you the time of day. Goes on a message board, Getbig no less, asking complete strangers from all over the world and different cultures what you should wear.

It's groundhog day in High school.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2015, 06:37:22 PM »

One doesn't fall for a freak. Also, why would you think she is a freak? And how old is she?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2015, 06:39:09 PM »
Dudes a great example of hardwork and determination. It wasn't that long ago that Flint was so hard up he had to ask the members here, the very members he can't stand, to help him get a black pick up, so girls wouldn't think he was a joke.

Now, through some family connections, he's working at taking over an architecture firm and he's spending $260 on a simple dinner.

The bums here could learn something from this kid.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2015, 06:52:42 PM »
any one say a condom yet??

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2015, 07:08:46 PM »
Oh, I believe you're young. Very young. 16 sounds about right.

Very insecure. Intimidated by women and always trying to impress them with your body. Claim not to like drama or games but when a woman/girl comments that she likes you clean shaven you  intentionally do the opposite. Considers women whores just to be used to get your rocks off yet falls in love with every girl that gives you the time of day. Goes on a message board, Getbig no less, asking complete strangers from all over the world and different cultures what you should wear.

It's groundhog day in High school.

You know nothing about me. I'm a man's man. I can't say that if I met every guy on here that they would like me but they definitely wouldn't be saying this shit to my face.
l

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2015, 07:42:14 PM »
You know nothing about me. I'm a man's man. I can't say that if I met every guy on here that they would like me but they definitely wouldn't be saying this shit to my face.

QED. A real "man's man" never has to claim such.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2015, 07:43:02 PM »
One doesn't fall for a freak. Also, why would you think she is a freak? And how old is she?

Here is the thing Parker, for a while I figured I was dating women too old for me and needed a girl my age. So I tried it…. I had two affairs that come to mind this summer. One with a 22 year old latina chick, super catholic, seemed like she was ideal for me. WRong…all she wanted to do was party all the time and she never seems like she was serious. She said she wanted a relationship but her actions never matched her words.

The other  one was  a 19 year old. She was fun but I just could not have a conversation with her, she was  too inexperienced sexually, and too clingy for me. Dating her made me realize that I didn't want what I thought I initially  wanted. Made me realize my ideal was probably  a little bit older than me but still under 30, good in bed, super into working out, and has the same interests as me. OBviously I learned from the past to make a woman prove herself at least 6 months before you commit to emotionally, but this girl has all those things going for her. Add to the fact that she's a 8.5 and I can't think of a reason not to pursue her.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2015, 07:51:27 PM »
QED. A real "man's man" never has to claim such.

Pretty funny considering you were posting black and white photos of yourself on a message board bragging about your physique how  successful you were and what a great husband and father you were.   Cant remember the last time I posted a picture of my physique on here, and Im way bigger and leaner than most guys. I've hardly ever posted a picture of a girl to boast either unless it was a pm to someone.
l

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2015, 07:57:30 PM »

Looks better when he has great shoulders  ;D ;D

My philosophy has always been that it's up to the guy to decide what's going on as far as a relationship. Clearly if I'm spending time with you and not telling you to get lost, I'm interested in something. I just play it real cool though. Not giving up my life and letting you decide what's up.  The man has to be ready to commit. Can't force anything. Learned that the hard way.

It was 2-3 months of friendship and Bam