Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 27113 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2015, 12:09:41 PM »
remember flint is only twenty one years old

still making his way in life

This post back in 2010 would suggest he's actually turning 25 next month. Odd someone so young would lie about his age.

if still concerned about height how much antiestrogen should one take when running 500mg of test?
wouldnt armidex prevent the estrogen from closing growth plates? Yes, I think Im probably done growing but 19 still may grow never know.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2015, 12:25:27 PM »
I don't think young lads these days know how to be the man in a relationship. You can be a man and still be respectful to your girl but you don't let her run the fucking show.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2015, 12:37:34 PM »
This post back in 2010 would suggest he's actually turning 25 next month. Odd someone so young would lie about his age.

His age isn't the only thing he lies about. Most of his stories are bullshit.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2015, 12:39:30 PM »
Which one, September?

We also need what year.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »

flint is a man who ages at his own pace

that's how alpha he is  8)
T

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2015, 01:21:06 PM »
Someone who likes you for the right reasons will not care what you wear as long as it is clean and looks presentable.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2015, 01:23:34 PM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\
I would double think the button down, go with a slim/modern fit that narrows at the waist. Also, roll up the sleeves.
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/08/21/how-to-roll-shirt-sleeves/
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2015, 01:55:16 PM »
You mean he lied about being groomed by his friends father to take over as ceo of his highly ssuccessful company despite not completing high school? Or having a few castles and millions in gold given to him by his family in Iran? Or having links to terrorist group mossad?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2015, 01:57:34 PM »
I would double think the button down, go with a slim/modern fit that narrows at the waist. Also, roll up the sleeves.
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/08/21/how-to-roll-shirt-sleeves/

Can't go wrong with this.

Also, if you're going to go with the untucked button, fucking buy one that's made for it.  See so many wearing untucked shirts that go past mid thigh.....
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2015, 03:07:11 PM »
Was pretty perfect if you ask me. You tell a girl what she wants to hear. BEst part is Im not using her as I genuinely like her.

Yes...You tell them that...But you don't ever do it it writing where she'll show her friends and use your own words against you. lol If a chick you are banging ever text you, 95% of what should be text back to her is "we'll talk when I see you in person" Use this line almost every time...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2015, 03:08:30 PM »
A top hat on your boner

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2015, 03:13:50 PM »
Can't go wrong with this.

Also, if you're going to go with the untucked button, fucking buy one that's made for it.  See so many wearing untucked shirts that go past mid thigh.....

outed
"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2015, 03:15:07 PM »
"This girl seems like a catch  Im kind of taking her seriously…... She's sexy and hilarious, I can count on one hand the amount of women I've actually found funny "

Countdown to letting us know the crazy drama she is and how she screwed you over. Any guy who thinks he can read someone in three dates is doomed to get hurt.

Be yourself, understand you are most likely going to be let down, and when that happens and it will you will regret putting in one second of thought what to wear.

PS "She doesn't drink really I just know she's big into wine" you sound retarded

Wow beat me to it. 3 dates and you can tell? The timebomb of psychosis can take years to explode.

And doesnt drink but likes wine means she is a whore when drunk.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2015, 03:17:45 PM »
Wow beat me to it. 3 dates and you can tell? The timebomb of psychosis can take years to explode.

And doesnt drink but likes wine means she is a whore when drunk.

There is a lot of truth here.

Not to mention, the girl does drink... I guarantee you a lot if you are out partying with her.

Women who say "just a glass or two of wine" really will drink like crazy and then get drunk and want to fuck everything.

Totally dated some of those. It was pretty fun actually.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2015, 03:22:47 PM »
the ones who drink red wine are the best

the vasodilation dampens the panties

hope this helps
"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2015, 03:30:18 PM »
outed
Women like guys that can dress.
So outed as being hetro.  ;)
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2015, 03:50:58 PM »
So outed as being lumbersexual hetro.  ;)

fixed for truth
"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2015, 03:55:48 PM »
So outed as being hetro.  ;)

Im sure they do.

Bit i could go out in a wife beater and stained pants and get.more pussy than a fatso with a neckbeard wearing skinny jeans, pointy shoes and some bent star adorned shirt thinking he is fashionable.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2015, 04:09:19 PM »
Complete opposite. You haven't heard a thread from me in over a year for a reason.  I've grown up. After you've been let down enough  times you  don't catch feelings anymore, and on the rare occasion you do at least know when to cut things off. I live by the philosophy all women are whores and to use them for sex.  If I find a girl I like  I'll take her  out for drinks and see if I can smash on the first or second night. If she expects me to wine and dine her Ill pretty much stop talking to her. On the rare occasional I start sleeping with a girl and start to get feelings  I  get in and get out before she has a chance to fuck me over. A sad shallow  existence  but it's working for me…women love emotionally unavailable men. I don't think this girl is relationship material but I don't care she s entertaining and I look good being seen with her.

I'm confused, at first I thought you were like Benjamin Button never aging or part of some reverse time slowing process. But now you're saying you haven't made a relationship thread in over a year, and I'll admit it's been awhile but it's only been a year if you're talking dog years.

By this measure it's safe to assume you've been running your mother's best friends father's business for about 4 years now

Your concept of time is fascinating.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2015, 04:44:23 PM »
This thread made me ashamed to be a man. So now I'm sitting at the bar in a dress with lipstick on and I'm reading it again it's making me feel like a lesbian.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2015, 05:20:03 PM »

Would you like to bet your account on it?

Fuck this is the shit that pisses me off. Think before you open your mouth
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2015, 05:28:17 PM »

Actually they're not Ted, 99% anyways, the 100 meter was extremely exaggerated …10.2  ::)     but  I always back up all my stories.

I assume your talking about the stories of my athletic prowess as I always backed my strength claims well shit…some guys are gifted. To this day  I can still  throw a baseball 70mph from my knees. Fuck I'll put $500 I can still throw in the 80's right now.   Give me 3-4  months and Ill be throwing in the 90's.

Buy the radar gun meet up with me...Ill put $500 on it. Take the bet or stfu
l

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2015, 05:29:39 PM »
Set it up.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2015, 05:44:49 PM »
The most powerful tool you can use against a woman is being 100% happy and content with being alone. Most people get into relationships because they think being with someone will make them happy. If you think that, then you think not being in a relationship makes you feel unhappy and giving you a sense of lack.

Stop thinking you'd be better off in a relationship. You wont. A relationship can't make you happy. Only you can. Figure that out and the girls will flock. Worry and have insecurities about a girl liking you and she will disappear. If your totally happy being single nothing will bother you. You will have no fears or thought of 'what should I do'.

Very good advice, and true.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2015, 05:47:46 PM »