Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 27151 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2015, 05:07:32 AM »
If its the third date, just wear the same shit you worn before. It's really not that fucking hard. Don't try to pretend.

Also, congratulations on turning 22, must be great aging so slowly.

I have several theories on that. One is that he is traveling at a substantial fraction of C such that he is experiencing relativistic time-dialation (ask Falcon) and he ages relatively slower than us, as the observer.

Another theory is that he's FOS.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 05:08:35 AM »
Be yourself.   If that isn't good enough for this girl then kick her to the curb.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2015, 05:11:05 AM »
Whatever you feel like wearing in fantasy land.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2015, 05:13:22 AM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

Right there! She own u already! U will become the pussy in this relationship if u dosent set the rule very quick! Your thing is jeans and v neck! Keep it that way, never surrender! Later on if it lead to relationship u can waer things she buy for u, but otherwise not. Bcz she will begin the pussy transformation

Combine this with some nearly death/passout deep troath and u will be fine!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2015, 05:16:58 AM »
I have several theories on that. One is that he is traveling at a substantial fraction of C such that he is experiencing relativistic time-dialation (ask Falcon) and he ages relatively slower than us, as the observer.

Another theory is that he's FOS.

dude I'll be 23 in a month
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2015, 05:39:19 AM »
Right there! She own u already! U will become the pussy in this relationship if u dosent set the rule very quick! Your thing is jeans and v neck! Keep it that way, never surrender! Later on if it lead to relationship u can waer things she buy for u, but otherwise not. Bcz she will begin the pussy transformation

Combine this with some nearly death/passout deep troath and u will be fine!
Yep. Why date a woman who is very judgemental about a guy's style? And why pump her up as being special. You are seeking her validation. Through all the bravado, you are still stuck in the cycle of needing the. validation of women and who are above you in education, class, etc. Instead of working on yourself to not only meet, but exceed expectations , but also to be the one who is the one who is dictating. She is in the driver's seat, and you admitted it. The one being chased is the one in power, not the one who is doing the chasing.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2015, 05:44:02 AM »
Yep. Why date a woman who is very judgemental about a guy's style? And why pump her up as being special. You are seeking her validation. Through all the bravado, you are still stuck in the cycle of needing the. validation of women and who are above you in education, class, etc. Instead of working on yourself to not only meet, but exceed expectations , but also to be the one who is the one who is dictating. She is in the driver's seat, and you admitted it. The one being chased is the one in power, not the one who is doing the chasing.

how do you feel about the suggested near death sex strategy though?
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2015, 05:49:42 AM »
Which one, September?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2015, 05:52:02 AM »
"This girl seems like a catch  Im kind of taking her seriously…... She's sexy and hilarious, I can count on one hand the amount of women I've actually found funny "

Countdown to letting us know the crazy drama she is and how she screwed you over. Any guy who thinks he can read someone in three dates is doomed to get hurt.

Be yourself, understand you are most likely going to be let down, and when that happens and it will you will regret putting in one second of thought what to wear.

PS "She doesn't drink really I just know she's big into wine" you sound retarded

You can never read any woman... not ever.

To the OP... spend your money on a sure thing... get a hooker.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2015, 05:52:12 AM »
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.  :-*

Honest response: Be yourself, dress like you want, because if the relationship does continue, you don't wanna have to keep on impressing her with clothes. If clothes mean that much to her, run away!
a

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2015, 05:56:02 AM »
You're right I wish the world worked that way but realistically everyone is going to put up a front or another it's when the couple starts finding out who each other really are is when a lot of problems start to arise it's good to live in the utopia while you have it...even if that means being a little fake to yamcha^

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2015, 06:47:14 AM »

Well shit, it seems his aging process is accelerating. Won't be long until he supersedes Wes.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2015, 06:50:38 AM »
Women are never hilarious. Even women comics. They're shit never holds up. You may laugh one night watching them on a comedy show, but go back in a year and you will realize how wrong you were for laughing.

obesebob

• Getbig I
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2015, 07:05:56 AM »
Clean underpants...You may get lucky!.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2015, 07:12:05 AM »
Just wear workout pants and a hoodie
w

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2015, 07:21:45 AM »
just make sure you mix up the t-shirt colors so it doesn't look like you wear the same thing everyday

"

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2015, 07:26:53 AM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\
    THIS always makes a good impression...
F

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2015, 07:38:14 AM »
just make sure you mix up the t-shirt colors so it doesn't look like you wear the same thing everyday

Dont mix jack shit! TELL HER. "Im fed up of this gay fucking fashion industri, fuck em all! I have my 10 black v neck shirt, bcz I like them, they look good, and its pretty fucking practical. Never any isues or problem what to wear" Im not a fucking gay!

Wearing fashin vlothes is like sayin "Hey Im a stupid gay prick who wear any those gay men tell me to wear. Im weak person with no manhood and will to do what the fuck I want. I need other people to tell me what to wear bcz I cant decide that by my own...

Dont be a mess, be fresh!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2015, 07:50:02 AM »
The most powerful tool you can use against a woman is being 100% happy and content with being alone. Most people get into relationships because they think being with someone will make them happy. If you think that, then you think not being in a relationship makes you feel unhappy and giving you a sense of lack.

Stop thinking you'd be better off in a relationship. You wont. A relationship can't make you happy. Only you can. Figure that out and the girls will flock. Worry and have insecurities about a girl liking you and she will disappear. If your totally happy being single nothing will bother you. You will have no fears or thought of 'what should I do'.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2015, 07:54:50 AM »
And your obviously your dating 5's. A hot chick has a hundred good looking guys after her more than willing to lick her ass and gladly pay. Holy fuck and you wonder why I don't post….bunch of virgins thinking they're alpha lol.

Get as much wine into her as possible.  This should be your only concern.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2015, 07:59:02 AM »
And your obviously your dating 5's. A hot chick has a hundred good looking guys after her more than willing to lick her ass and gladly pay. Holy fuck and you wonder why I don't post….bunch of virgins thinking they're alpha lol.

lol can't believe you took him half seriously he said he's slept with "well over" 600 women this means that he's a virgin in laymans terms

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2015, 08:01:31 AM »
Just go here and get a new outfit.

I get it
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2015, 08:05:44 AM »
I would go with a full tux including tails, show her you mean business.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2015, 08:26:35 AM »
Dont mix jack shit! TELL HER. "Im fed up of this gay fucking fashion industri, fuck em all! I have my 10 black v neck shirt, bcz I like them, they look good, and its pretty fucking practical. Never any isues or problem what to wear" Im not a fucking gay!

Wearing fashin vlothes is like sayin "Hey Im a stupid gay prick who wear any those gay men tell me to wear. Im weak person with no manhood and will to do what the fuck I want. I need other people to tell me what to wear bcz I cant decide that by my own...

Dont be a mess, be fresh!

I can tell you're in command of the ladies around you  :D  I have about 25 black tshirts myself purchased in bulk quantities. 

has this situation gotten out of control? the truth is first impressions are last impressions.

99% of females will say they think it shows your interest in them by how you present yourself but you don't need to get carried away.
"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »
Damn fellas UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE FUCK
l