Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 27138 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2015, 01:34:07 AM »
Up your Adex, Immediately!

HAHA bro  its not that serious I just wanted some ideas but at the end of the day Im gonna wear what I want to wear. In all seriousness when it comes to this chick the first night I was supposed to meet up with her and her friend with my friend and go on a double date and we showed came two hours late. The second date I was over  an  hour late picking her up….the fact that I was that late twice in a row and she still wants to go out with me is pretty cool and tells me she's really into me.  99% of  chicks would take that as quite the diss.  
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 01:38:51 AM »
You can run 100meters on 10.2 seconds but cant come in time to a date?

No serious never change for a girl wear what ever you feel like to wear. You never want a girl to start like you for someone you are not....if you just want to bang her then do what ever you  have to do

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2015, 02:14:37 AM »
If you don't want to dress too smartly, just wear a Ralph Lauren or Hugo Boss polo shirt with some slim fitting pants. It's casual but in a more refined way.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 02:31:30 AM »
Real body builders wear thongs.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2015, 03:43:16 AM »
Third date-wear for Flinthead2

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 03:49:58 AM »
Weren't you being groomed by your "buddy's" dad to eventually replace him as CEO of his company? How's that going?

Also remember not to wear black, it makes you look small.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2015, 04:00:09 AM »
Weren't you being groomed by your "buddy's" dad to eventually replace him as CEO of his company? How's that going?

His buddy's dad met him.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2015, 04:07:59 AM »

I will pm you.
l

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2015, 04:12:32 AM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

Dump that superficial bitch now.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2015, 04:16:01 AM »
Complete opposite. You haven't heard a thread from me in over a year for a reason.  I've grown up.After you've been let down enough  times you  don't catch feelings anymore, and on the rare occasion you do at least know when to cut things off. I live by the philosophy all women are whores and to use them for sex.  If I find a girl I like  I'll take her  out for drinks and see if I can smash on the first or second night. If she expects me to wine and dine her Ill pretty much stop talking to her. On the rare occasional I start sleeping with a girl and start to get feelings  I  get in and get out before she has a chance to fuck me over. A sad shallow  existence  but it's working for me…women love emotionally unavailable men. I don't think this girl is relationship material but I don't care she s entertaining and I look good being seen with her.
How old are you now?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2015, 04:16:39 AM »
In a few weeks, Flintstone will make a drama post about this girl

;D ;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2015, 04:16:49 AM »
l

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2015, 04:18:00 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2015, 04:19:33 AM »
I usually don't put to much into it but this chick is really judgmental when it comes to a guys style and I'm just a basic meathead. I keep it casual I  usually just wear black or white fitted vnecks with some jeans and a nice watch. Works for me….already worn something like that twice. It's Way too hot out here to wear my leather jacket or anything what you fellas recommend? I'm like 230 now so long sleeve button shirts make me look ridiculous. Maybe if I was 6'4 I could pull it off but now I just look like stocky guy when I wear anything like that. damn  :-\

dump that superficial bitch

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2015, 04:20:37 AM »
You're still very young, wear whatever you want, and personally a hilfiger shirt size xxl or gap light jumper size xxl should accentuate your physique if that is indeed your size

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2015, 04:27:10 AM »
Nice jeans, boots and a properly fitting white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The only muscles she wants to see at that point are your forearms. Anything more is douchy.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2015, 04:42:48 AM »
Wear whatever you want. Just don't dress like a douchebag in a tank top. Nice shirt jeans etc. If you have a decent personality looks and a physique you should be smashing after dinner.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2015, 04:47:10 AM »
You know you're a virgin when you have to ask advice on an internet forum about what to wear on a THIRD date  ::)

I'm surprised people are giving you serious replies. More and more I realise the standard of male we have on this forum

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2015, 04:49:12 AM »
dump that superficial bitch

HAHA well I will say that last date I saw her I had shaved my beard and she said I looked much better clean shaven and that she didn't like the way I looked  with a beard. I took it kind of offensively. I usually shave every 3-4 days but that comment  kind of made me not want to shave…haven't shaved in 10 days and don't plan on doing so tomorrow.

l

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2015, 04:51:56 AM »
You know you're a virgin when you have to ask advice on an internet forum about what to wear on a THIRD date  ::)

I'm surprised people are giving you serious replies. More and more I realise the standard of male we have on this forum

Bodybuilders are insecure?????

Mind=blown

No homo

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2015, 04:53:38 AM »
I took it kind of offensively.

You seems quite sensitive.
Y

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2015, 04:55:54 AM »
You know you're a virgin when you have to ask advice on internet forum about what to wear on a THIRD date  ::)

That's it, there's some guys with major women issues on here, not all, but many. They treat women like they are a different species and dont seem to have any experience with them. Example being an old chubby camwhore booty getting propositioned on here a lot, I wouldn't look twice at that old ccunt.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2015, 04:56:37 AM »

Bodybuilders are insecure?????

Mind=blown

No homo

Ah, we're all insecure to some degree or else we wouldn't be bodybuilders but jesus christ this kid takes it to the next level. Ooozes it. Never in my life would I ask on a bb forum what to wear on a date, WITF?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2015, 04:58:22 AM »
That's it, there's some guys with major women issues on here, not all, but many. They treat women like they are a different species and dont seem to have any experience with them. Example being an old chubby camwhore booty getting propositioned on here a lot, I wouldn't look twice at that old ccunt.

Spot on, you get it. Why would someone be bothered flirting with some old camwhore who lives thousands of miles away? Because of the 1/1,000,000 chance they'll get to fuck her some day? Times must be tough...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2015, 05:03:45 AM »
If its the third date, just wear the same shit you worn before. It's really not that fucking hard. Don't try to pretend.

Also, congratulations on turning 22, must be great aging so slowly.