Author Topic: CSWOL: Messages to Getbig  (Read 22305 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: CSWOL: Messages to Getbig
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2015, 09:28:04 PM »
Seriously, guy, link me. How far into the deep, dark web do I have to travel to find these nutjobs? I wanna share this with him; friend of a friend of a friend, etc., but I want him to see it in context.

I don't give a fuck about you to link you. Neither does CSWol. Believe what you want. Who cares. How long did you say you were in the joint? Was it 30 days? If so, I've never met a person who spent time in prison who needed links and sided with the establishment. That is fucking weird imop. Can you give me a link on your 30 days in prison? Or is that a made up story?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 09:31:42 PM »
I don't really want to bash you since you're a funny, solid getbigger but this is wacko territory man.  :-\

which is why it's posted in a CSWOL thread ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2015, 09:32:59 PM »
Jimmy kimmel is worth cloning why?

Show must go on. Talk show host don't fall from trees. Many have tried it but very few actually make money for the Hierarchy...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 09:34:02 PM »
which is why it's posted in a CSWOL thread ;)

Fair well.

Btw, do conspiracy guys have a scientific explanation on how a clon can be the same age as the original person?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2015, 09:37:29 PM »
1) You're not a Conspiracy guy so why are you always posting in thread with guys who are? 2) It's constant. 3) This thread is about CSWOL and his conspiracy's. I added to what he's saying. Why post at all in these? Its not your cup of tea. You made that clear in almost every post. We get it 4) convict.

1) Easy, I SO despise lying, stupidity, and/or irrationality, I sometimes feel compelled when it appears on G&O.

2) "Constant" is quite an overstatement, seems you're just sensitive.

3) It's on G&O. Go fuck yourself, ya brainwashed weirdo.

4) Misdemeanors, sure. "Ron," "convict," nice, a postminer. Love to hit back, pal, but tinfoiler's all I got. Otherwise nonexistent, sorry.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 09:37:29 PM »
Fair well.

Btw, do conspiracy guys have a scientific explanation on how a clon can be the same age as the original person?

Bro. When someone post a picture of someone with a made up disease called Palumobism, you can either laugh and call the person a nutjob etc and called it made up. Or you can do what Getbig has always done best and jump on the wave and play along. Does it really fucking matter in the whole scheme of things. Hollywood, like Getbig is make believe. WTF.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2015, 09:38:31 PM »
1) Easy, I SO despise lying, stupidity, and/or irrationality, I sometimes feel compelled when it appears on G&O.

2) "Constant" is quite an overstatement, seems you're just sensitive.

3) It's on G&O. Go fuck yourself, ya brainwashed weirdo.

4) Misdemeanors, sure. "Ron," "convict," nice, a postminer. Love to hit back, pal, but tinfoiler's all I got. Otherwise nonexistent, sorry.

Didn't you say you did 30 days in Jail a week ago? The Abdominal Snoman with the tagline---They see me trolling, I'm hating for the past two years...Talk about fucking sensitive. lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2015, 09:43:54 PM »
Bro. When someone post a picture of someone with a made up disease called Palumobism, you can either laugh and call the person a nutjob etc and called it made up. Or you can do what Getbig has always done best and jump on the wave and play along. Does it really fucking matter in the whole scheme of things. Hollywood, like Getbig is make believe. WTF.

It was actually a real question. Needless to say, I think it's completely irrational made up bs, but I'm still curious as to how they try to explain that.

Anyway, carry on.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2015, 09:50:42 PM »
I don't give a fuck about you to link you. Neither does CSWol. Believe what you want. Who cares. How long did you say you were in the joint? Was it 30 days? If so, I've never met a person who spent time in prison who needed links and sided with the establishment. That is fucking weird imop. Can you give me a link on your 30 days in prison? Or is that a made up story?

Wow, lotsa butthurt. Yes, thirty, and you knew, not odd at all. We call 30 "county" here, as it's  just plain old jail, not prison. The rest is kinda goofy, though, the link stuff; so we'll just let it go, yeah.

But I will watch Jimmy tonight, and I'm gonna be watching super close. Is there anything that might give him away, like with the tortoise question in Blade Runner and whatnot? What should I be looking for?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2015, 09:53:04 PM »
Didn't you say you did 30 days in Jail a week ago? The Abdominal Snoman with the tagline---They see me trolling, I'm hating for the past two years...Talk about fucking sensitive. lol

Ah, just trolling. Shoot, I was the sensitive one, turns out. Yes.

Man, you are so good at this.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2015, 09:54:34 PM »
Fair well.

How many clones/body doubles did Saddam Hussein have? And were they all the same age? Hell, there are people who have been dating others for years and don't know their real age. Very few times in your life do you really need your birth certificate...CSwol is knee deep living in Hollywood. I imagine he hears thousands of rumors. Most people didn't have a clue bodybuilding was a homosexual "sport" in the 60's, 70s', 80s. Wasn't until the internet came alive that the masses were brought up to speed. Same goes with Hollywood. So many women fell in love with who they thought were straight men on the big screen. When 9 times out of 10 they were fruitcakes...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2015, 10:00:30 PM »

For whatever reason  you want to keep the likes of CSWOL off here. One of the best posters of all time. HIs posts, video's etc bring some serious entertainment. You would rather just belittle his mindset and those alike to keep them away because it doesn't jive with your thought process. I get it. Carry on with the glittery thongs and homosexual arm Dons... :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2015, 10:06:11 PM »
For whatever reason  you want to keep the likes of CSWOL off here. One of the best posters of all time. HIs posts, video's etc bring some serious entertainment. You would rather just belittle his mindset and those alike to keep them away because it doesn't jive with your thought process. I get it. Carry on with the glittery thongs and homosexual arm Dons... :-\

Yes, I do invest too much in my anti-CSWOL campaign, I should probably cool it some, huh?

Edit: For whatever reason, I just noticed I never mentioned C. Just replied to your silliness is all. it's not really about him, is it?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2015, 10:08:39 PM »

With 18,000 posts, you do realize CSWOL was in a skit on a late night talk show right? Sometimes there is a method to the madness. Jesus.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2015, 10:09:14 PM »
So, the original Kimmel died and they cloned him, he died again and they cloned him, and he died again, so they made clone number 4?  ??? ???
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2015, 10:13:23 PM »
So, the original Kimmel died and they cloned him, he died again and they cloned him, and he died again, so they made clone number 4?  ??? ???

Clone can just mean switch out while pretending to be the same guy bro. Don't take it so figuratively...Someone who looks like him and pass off to the masses as the same guy. They didn't actually clone Saddam Hussein. Clone, body double, doppelganger whatever.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »
With 18,000 posts, you do realize CSWOL was in a skit on a late night talk show right? Sometimes there is a method to the madness. Jesus.

I do recall, yes, as anyone with 18k should. Pretty sure they strip posts here if you're not abreast on all related goings on, and no one wants that.

Wait, still trolling? Sheesh, got me again!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2015, 10:19:15 PM »

What do you think would happen if Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway dropped dead tonight at his home. Do they just announce it tomorrow and watch Berkshires stocks get crushed like nobodies business, or do they hold off and tell no one for awhile and possible use a "doppelganger" to fill the spot. I don't know the answer to that, but I would think the latter is the smartest thing to do for Berkshire and the Country...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2015, 10:21:01 PM »
Clone can just mean switch out while pretending to be the same guy bro. Don't take it so figuratively...Someone who looks like him and pass off to the masses as the same guy. They didn't actually clone Saddam Hussein. Clone, body double, doppelganger whatever.

So where is the original Kimmel? And why would they care about a clone for someone like Kimmel?
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2015, 10:21:15 PM »
saddam had look a likes to go on parades etc for his safety and it was well knowned. Its another thing with this hollywood clone crazytalk

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2015, 10:21:35 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2015, 10:22:53 PM »
I do recall, yes, as anyone with 18k should. Pretty sure they strip posts here if you're not abreast on all related goings on, and no one wants that.

Wait, still trolling? Sheesh, got me again!

Do you believe Saddam Hussein used body doubles/doppelgangers for certain situations?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2015, 10:25:31 PM »

I think you meant literally, not figuratively.

Ok, that's better I guess. C-swol may disagree with you thou. He states that The Rock was killed and he was cloned in a cloning center.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2015, 10:27:52 PM »
Do you believe Saddam Hussein used body doubles/doppelgangers for certain situations?
there is a big difference, saddams dubbelgangers never talkrd or interacted with people so they had to just look sort of like him, you cant compare that to your story avout kimmel that even has a tv show and talks and behaves exactly like he does

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2015, 10:28:29 PM »

I recall watching that in the news.

Shakira did the same some years ago. Even a TV station interviewed the double a few seconds by mistake.

However, security is the reason behind this.