Author Topic: CSWOL: Messages to Getbig  (Read 22393 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: CSWOL: Messages to Getbig
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2015, 10:28:41 PM »
saddam had look a likes to go on parades etc for his safety and it was well knowned. Its another thing with this hollywood clone crazytalk

Again people get caught up on the word clone. It's doppelganger. Hollywood has been doing it for years. Someone who looks like a certain person can take over that persons position and Hollywood identity. These Hollywood people aren't using their real name most of the time. I mean Vin Diesel doesn't exist. It's made up. If Mark Sinclair pissed off a certain group and was still a real good money maker as Vin Diesel, Vin Diesel could easily be replaced. There's no real talent there. It's all looks. They just tell him he's done and give him his options. Agents tell these people what's what has they become bigger and bring in more money.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 10:38:48 PM »
Again people get caught up on the word clone. It's doppelganger. Hollywood has been doing it for years. Someone who looks like a certain person can take over that persons position and Hollywood identity. These Hollywood people aren't using their real name most of the time. I mean Vin Diesel doesn't exist. It's made up. If Mark Sinclair pissed off a certain group and was still a real good money maker as Vin Diesel, Vin Diesel could easily be replaced. There's no real talent there. It's all looks. They just tell him he's done and give him his options. Agents tell these people what's what has they become bigger and bring in more money.

Vin Diesel doesnt exist? Then who was the guy I met who called himself Vin Diesel?  ??? ???
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2015, 10:38:55 PM »
So, the original Kimmel died and they cloned him, he died again and they cloned him, and he died again, so they made clone number 4?  ??? ???

Yeah, very much like The Prestige, you see it?

Apparently we're on Jimmy 4 at this point, and you can kinda tell now that I think about it. Based on body language alone, Sal certainly seems suspicious (cocked neck, curled lip, etc.); and the Mexican Ed McMahon, there's just a whole different tenor with him - like he somehow knows Kimmel 1-3 were drowned in a backstage tank.

Thing is, though, how can we be sure breakdown/grieving Adam is really Adam, right?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2015, 10:42:51 PM »
Do you believe Saddam Hussein used body doubles/doppelgangers for certain situations?

Of course, duh, but only when he was filming The Man Show and Hussein Live!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2015, 10:44:56 PM »
there is a big difference, saddams dubbelgangers never talkrd or interacted with people so they had to just look sort of like him, you cant compare that to your story avout kimmel that even has a tv show and talks and behaves exactly like he does

I don't know bro. Some think it was Saddams body double who they hanged. We'll never know the real answer to that. I just can't fathom the type of person who would say "no fucking way bro, that was Saddam i saw it and our Government showed us pictures". So because we the citizens will never be able to know the real story, we must always go with what we're told...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2015, 10:50:51 PM »
Vin Diesel doesnt exist? Then who was the guy I met who called himself Vin Diesel?  ??? ???

You're trolling.lol. Pretty sure his checks are written out to Mark Sinclair. And the Government and IRS only know him as Mark Sinclair...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »
I don't know bro. Some think it was Saddams body double who they hanged. We'll never know the real answer to that. I just can't fathom the type of person who would say "no fucking way bro, that was Saddam i saw it and our Government showed us pictures". So because we the citizens will never be able to know the real story, we must always go with what we're told...

As Carl Sagan said, "Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."

Its okay to question, but now you just sound loony. When you don't allow yourself to filter out the shitty, crazy ideas from the good ones, you just fail prey to your own paranoia.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2015, 10:52:14 PM »
Of course, duh, but only when he was filming The Man Show and Hussein Live!

Funny guy. What part of America are you from?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2015, 10:57:26 PM »
As Carl Sagan said, "Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."

Its okay to question, but now you just sound loony. When you don't allow yourself to filter out the shitty, crazy ideas from the good ones, you just fail prey to your own paranoia.

Bro. This thread has always been about getting CSwol back on Getbig. Or so I thought.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2015, 10:59:48 PM »

Clones are programmed with the essentials, dude, so the dop (what we call clones, sorry) just knew what to say. To really expose one, you gotta snag 'em on empathy, like Deckard.

Crazy how Sno figured it out, though. Infiltrated the cabal, it seems.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2015, 11:00:07 PM »
Bro. This thread has always been about getting CSwol back on Getbig. Or so I thought.

All threads on getbig transform into other topics.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2015, 11:00:38 PM »
Haha cswole is great, i wish he would Come  back...tell cswole that we can change *cries*

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2015, 11:05:56 PM »
All threads on getbig transform into other topics.

True. I was trying to stay focused on one thing and setting up pitfalls thinking most actually knew what was happening...Not too many years ago there would be dozens of people setting up snares in this thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2015, 11:07:30 PM »
True. I was trying to stay focused on one thing and setting up pitfalls thinking most actually knew what was happening...Not too many years ago there would be dozens of people setting up snares in this thread.

So, you were just trollin' this whole time, huh?  ??? ::)
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2015, 11:12:42 PM »
Clones are programmed with the essentials, dude, so the dop (what we call clones, sorry) just knew what to say. To really expose one, you gotta snag 'em on empathy, like Deckard.

Crazy how Sno figured it out, though. Infiltrated the cabal, it seems.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2015, 11:13:41 PM »
So, you were just trollin' this whole time, huh?  ??? ::)

When did you meet Vin Diesel?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »

dont remember when.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2015, 11:17:33 PM »

A pressing concern, yes, but the thread took a bizarre turn. Still unclear what happened, they're looking into it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2015, 11:19:38 PM »
Funny guy. What part of America are you from?

Oh, stop. You've done your research, silly, you know.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2015, 11:27:11 PM »

It was Mark Sinclair, bro. But crazy similar, you know, f'n identical!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2015, 11:31:23 PM »
I think you meant literally, not figuratively.

Ok, that's better I guess. C-swol may disagree with you thou. He states that The Rock was killed and he was cloned in a cloning center.

Lets get him on here if he disagrees with me...He said the Rock was cloned because he can't get that ripped. I say HHH wouldn't allow any of the guys to use a lot of drugs because he didn't want anyone making him look small. And HHH's father-n-law went along with it. If anyone got too big or ripped, they would get called into the office. All the while the father-n-law and HHH(the son in law)would use anything and everything to look better than the rest(in their eyes). The ego of HHH destroyed wrestling. The Rock told HHH he knew what he was trying to do and to basically to fuck off. The Rock went into films and HHH hated it. When the Rock dropped the rock name as a Hollywood star, he basically cut ties with WWE saying fuck off. HHH was so upset he begged his dad in law to put him in films. HHH made a couple of retard WWE production films that tanked. His best role was with in one of the Blade movies where he wasn't half bad. The Rock didn't go anywhere near WWE for almost a decade and when he did, It cost the WWE a bundle to get him to do it. Supposedly the Rock called HHH tubby in the back room and HHH just sucked it up and took it...HHH then got it touch with Palumbo and the snake oil salesman put H3 on a no carb diet. I don't think The Rock was cloned/switched/doppalgangered etc. He simply was now able to take anything and everything and not have to answer to anyone. He's supposedly already bi-sexual and makes serious bank for the cartel. So no need to switch him out. He's in it to win it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2015, 11:33:46 PM »
It was Mark Sinclair, bro. But crazy similar, you know, f'n identical!

Actually Identical would be Paul Sinclair. Mark's(Vin's)twin brother.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2015, 11:35:18 PM »
I think you meant literally, not figuratively.

Yes, I believe he did. But with the trolling and all, coulda just been goofing, never know.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2015, 11:36:23 PM »
Oh, stop. You've done your research, silly, you know.

CSWOL lives in LA. As you probably know many towns can become small. I'm sure if someone on here spit out some info on some people in your town(if it's not LA), you'd have a better chance of being able to point them to the truth. Since you are a truth seeker and hate lies. So I just assumed you probably live in LA or close to Hollywood...

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2015, 11:52:14 PM »
Can we all just agree that cswoll is still insane?