Author Topic: is 240 the most non sensical poster in politics?  (Read 2516 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: is 240 the most non sensical poster in politics?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 12:08:27 PM »
He has some bizarre posts, claiming to be pro republican yet all his posts seem like hitjobs vs republicans....I can't figure it out.

He just wants to argue.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 12:19:23 PM »
He just wants to argue.

He's one of getbigs best trolls.

He does make you think, if you're actually open to doing so.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 12:48:15 PM »
He's one of getbigs best trolls.

He does make you think, if you're actually open to doing so.

He does occasionally, hehehehehe

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 01:15:51 PM »
Serious.  GB is fortunate to have him.

Serious. You might be right. 240 for president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 03:02:46 PM »
He just wants to argue.

THIS.  I think the only people I don't upset are the really intelligent ones that see good points made against and for both sides.

I don't see how a person can see me write "I truly believe obama is an illegal, and violated laws with F&F, and let benghazi happen" - and view those words as pro-obama kneepadding.   

I'll argue against whatever is popular, as I like to learn, and arguing (even when wrong) keeps us sharp.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 03:19:25 PM »
"Taking the opposite view" is a concept less intelligent species cant comprehend.

They are not capable of applying it to their thinking, so it baffles people like TS.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 04:00:07 PM »
He isn't pro republican at all. He takes that stance so he can claim he is unbiased.  I used the analogy of bringing a token black guy to a party, so you can blast blacks and then say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend".

He also is a compulsive liar.  You would find it a tough challenge to find anything that he talks about here that he doesn't interject his own nonsense fantasy details into.  The guy has posted on this board in excess of 100k post between both of his accounts, and if you condensed all that down to factual material, you might get 1000 words out of it.

I agree.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »
"Taking the opposite view" is a concept less intelligent species cant comprehend.

They are not capable of applying it to their thinking, so it baffles people like TS.

This is like calling someone a big stupid head.  You just call people dumb when they disagree with you.  You sound like a person that gets his ass kicked in a debate in real life and says the other person always thinks they are right.  It is a frivolous argument.  

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 04:22:24 PM »
I'll just add this.  A man that spends enough time to post over 100k posts on the Internet arguing with anonymous others isn't as good at it as he may like to think.  Otherwise, he would argue with people in person where the reward of defeat is so much sweeter

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 04:23:51 PM »
240 causing a salt storm here.  

Therapy can help with those frustrations and get him out of your head.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 04:28:09 PM »
240 causing a salt storm here.  

Therapy can help with those frustrations and get him out of your head.

You make the argument of a 12 year old, but then again judging by your dialogue, you were never voted top of the class.  Replying to this thread isn't evidence of frustration. It's evidence of nothing better to do.  240 doesn't excersie any razor sharp wit. He is a sad man that posts on a message board all day

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 04:33:02 PM »
Making remarks about "top of the class" while misspelling "exercise" on a fucking FITNESS board is the pinnacle of irony.

Good job.  Maybe if you wipe the tears out of your eyes, you won't make simple typos like this.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2015, 04:36:11 PM »
Making remarks about "top of the class" while misspelling "exercise" on a fucking FITNESS board is the pinnacle of irony.

Good job.  Maybe if you wipe the tears out of your eyes, you won't make simple typos like this.

Learn what irony is.  Unintelligent people often call everything irony.  Learn to use the word correctly, and one day people may just not roll their eyes at you after you use it.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2015, 04:38:44 PM »

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2015, 04:42:09 PM »
240 has added tons to this board for a long time. I'd be lying of I didn't say that when I read his posts I often assume sarcasm.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2015, 04:43:28 PM »
This is like calling someone a big stupid head.  You just call people dumb when they disagree with you.

If that is all you got from this post?:

Then yes you are indeed a big stupid head ??? as you put it

You sound like a person that gets his ass kicked in a debate in real life and says the other person always thinks they are right.

And it just gets worse from you i see. Oh boy no Wonder you and TS dont get 240, he is like Einstein compared to you 2

It is a frivolous argument.

I

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2015, 05:36:59 PM »

I

I get your argument just fine.  People often think you are a dumbass in real life.  In return, you justify your stupidity by saying they don't understand your higher intelligence.  I hear arguments like this all the time except they usually come from women. 

I can't say that I've never seen 240 post something witty.  On a few occasions he does okay, but he certainly isn't the master of satire you guys make him out to be.  Sarcasm is commendable.  I have a dry sense of humor myself.   Lying on the other hand, which he does often, is pathetic. 

Let this sink in.  He has admitted to letting another man slap him in the face and did nothing in return.  The guy is a true sissy in real life, thus why he uses this board to argue points.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2015, 05:50:54 PM »
I get your argument just fine.  People often think you are a dumbass in real life.  In return, you justify your stupidity by saying they don't understand your higher intelligence.  I hear arguments like this all the time except they usually come from women. 

I can't say that I've never seen 240 post something witty.  On a few occasions he does okay, but he certainly isn't the master of satire you guys make him out to be.  Sarcasm is commendable.  I have a dry sense of humor myself.   Lying on the other hand, which he does often, is pathetic. 

Let this sink in.  He has admitted to letting another man slap him in the face and did nothing in return.  The guy is a true sissy in real life, thus why he uses this board to argue points.

:o

I don't think he's a bad guy, but I agree he is flat out dishonest.  I don't read the majority of what he posts on the board, but it does seem like every time I do read what he posts, there is something misleading, embellished, or flat out false. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2015, 06:37:07 PM »
He has admitted to letting another man slap him in the face and did nothing in return.

I was packing a glock.  it was a busy mall.  it was some idiot kid that I could have beat the shit out of, but at that point the gun will likely come into play.   I could have gotten security, but I was on the way out, it didn't hurt, it sided off my head more than anything, and I made the judgment that whatever mess of confrontation was desired, I wasn't in an environment I could control.  ANd I was young, like 22.  At 39, I doubt that'd be how it goes, but I was new to carrying a gun and chose to avoid wasting this punk ass or getting in a spot where gunplay was inevitable

I'm 39, 210 very lean pounds, trained in TKD and wrestling, I have carried for17 years, and nobody fcks with me.  A sissy?  LOL.  Nobody I know what could me that.  But hey, it is what it is.  I'd still walk back from a gunfight with an idiot 16 year old over a simple slap at 39.   I'd probably citizens arrest his ass lol.  but really, the way I look, the way I carry myself, people don't slap me.

but hey, youre making the thread interesting, so I'm biting :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2015, 06:41:01 PM »
I don't think he's a bad guy, but I agree he is flat out dishonest.

Why aren't there many getbiggers agreeing with you?   Odd.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2015, 06:47:37 PM »
I get your argument just fine. 
No, you dont see my post above.

People often think you are a dumbass in real life.  In return, you justify your stupidity by saying they don't understand your higher intelligence.  I hear arguments like this all the time except they usually come from women. 
Apparently the women in your life finds you stupid as well. Cant say im surprised.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2015, 06:49:12 PM »
Why aren't there many getbiggers agreeing with you?   Odd.

"Many"?  LOL.  Is that the standard?  You are the most dishonest person I have encountered on the internet.  I don't care if a single person agrees.  You embellish and lie.  Repeatedly.  You know it.  I know it. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2015, 07:06:50 PM »

Your post didn't involve the catalytic cracking of hydrocarbons.  I'm sorry I don't agree with you.  You should be used to that by now, as it's probably the case for most people in your life.  Don't assume your simple minded point isn't understood because others aren't in awe of it. It just wasnt that great.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2015, 07:10:47 PM »
I was packing a glock.  it was a busy mall.  it was some idiot kid that I could have beat the shit out of, but at that point the gun will likely come into play.   I could have gotten security, but I was on the way out, it didn't hurt, it sided off my head more than anything, and I made the judgment that whatever mess of confrontation was desired, I wasn't in an environment I could control.  ANd I was young, like 22.  At 39, I doubt that'd be how it goes, but I was new to carrying a gun and chose to avoid wasting this punk ass or getting in a spot where gunplay was inevitable

I'm 39, 210 very lean pounds, trained in TKD and wrestling, I have carried for17 years, and nobody fcks with me.  A sissy?  LOL.  Nobody I know what could me that.  But hey, it is what it is.  I'd still walk back from a gunfight with an idiot 16 year old over a simple slap at 39.   I'd probably citizens arrest his ass lol.  but really, the way I look, the way I carry myself, people don't slap me.

but hey, youre making the thread interesting, so I'm biting :)

You would do nothing, just as you did then.  That's why you fight your battles on the Internet.  You are a sissy.  No one said you had to draw a gun.  You would get slapped just the same today

Sorry, you didn't rationalize any of that environmental factor.  None of that came into play after getting smacked in the face.   No amount of muscle or a gun is going to make a coward a man.  You just hope your gun and tight tap out shirt save you the embarrassment next time

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2015, 07:25:25 PM »
You would do nothing, just as you did then.  That's why you fight your battles on the Internet.  You are a sissy.  No one said you had to draw a gun.  You would get slapped just the same today
Sorry, you didn't rationalize any of that environmental factor.  None of that came into play after getting smacked in the face.   No amount of muscle or a gun is going to make a coward a man.  You just hope your gun and tight tap out shirt save you the embarrassment next time

You're welcome to your opinion.  Today I'm glad I didn't get into a doggone fistfight at the mall with a bunch of idiots.   COuld have gone any way.