Author Topic: Superman Henry Cavill dating 19yr old, older women losing their shit over it  (Read 22040 times)

drmarkp

• Getbig III
The way you type is just a little strange, but you have similar patterns as sk0rpio does. Only thar he knows exactly why he is pulling 10+ women, you just give the typical "I don't know, I have muscles and look good" but everyone knows that's not at all enough. So if you're for real and this is not an act, then I get it. Alpha is alpha, no matter how old or young,

Try to understand that this is getbig, gimmicks run rampant and while the fossils of getbig want their senior alpha saviour to show them to get young pussy, I remain skeptic.

But if you are for real, then cheers.

The truth is, though she supports what I do; my wife doesn't even like muscles.. She would love me the same if I weighed 150 Lbs... It must be that black magic.. The 'black priest' has spoken!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
The way you type is just a little strange, but you have similar patterns as sk0rpio does. Only that he knows exactly why he is pulling 10+ women and gives an intelligent and clear answer. You just give the typical "I don't know, I have muscles and look good" but everyone knows that's not at all enough.

Try to understand that this is getbig, gimmicks run rampant and while the fossils of getbig want their senior alpha saviour to show them how to get young pussy, I remain skeptic. But if you're for real and this is not an act, then I get it. Alpha is alpha, no matter how old or young.

When you get the drill.... you get the drill. The key is to get it lol.. I guess

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
The truth is, though she supports what I do; my wife doesn't even like muscles.. She would love me the same if I weighed 150 Lbs...

from now on I'm going to take as much time as I need to modify my posts.

And way to ignore my entire post and again only focuse on muscles, I was hoping for a real answer. All I get is "I don't know, I have muscles, I have no idea, I'm just a bodybuilder, duhhhh."

When you get the drill.... you get the drill. The key is to get it lol.. I guess

Yeah, it seems that a 60 year old businessman has no idea how he goes on during his day... he has muscles, I guess that's it...

Simple Simon

The truth is, though she supports what I do; my wife doesn't even like muscles.. She would love me the same if I weighed 150 Lbs... It must be that black magic.. The 'black priest' has spoken!
Truth is you are with young girls for sex, and just sex.
They are with you for everything other than sex, they have sex with you because they have to for whatever else it is you give them.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
They are with you for everything other than sex, they have sex with you because they have to for whatever else it is you give them.

On another hand... every relathionship is a deal afterall, of one kind or another.

Simple Simon

On another hand... every relathionship is a deal afterall, of one kind or another.
Agreed, as along as all parties are aware of what the deal is, drmarkp deep down knows why his current "wife" is with him, he just doesn't want to seem to acknowledge it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Now this begs the question -- what do you look like?

He's Hugh Hefner, dude!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
I'm at a loss as to why a young girl in her 20s would want to lay down with a wrinkly funky old dude as opposed to a fit virile young bloke.
Sure it happens, its always money that motivates them, you don't seem to indicate you have any.

He's Hugh Hefner, dude!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
He's Hugh Hefner, dude!

damn, this shows that he is more into her than she is into him.

And what was it that military guys like Wiggs had said about Filipinas? Hmm...

Simple Simon

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Factoring all the hours I put into my business after bills, overhead and expenses; I am probably left with minimum wage.. They don't do me for the money..

drmarkp

• Getbig III
from now on I'm going to take as much time as I need to modify my posts.

And way to ignore my entire post and again only focuse on muscles, I was hoping for a real answer. All I get is "I don't know, I have muscles, I have no idea, I'm just a bodybuilder, duhhhh."

Yeah, it seems that a 60 year old businessman has no idea how he goes on during his day... he has muscles, I guess that's it...

Are we a little jealous devil man? .. BTW, did you notice I have a 'Dr' in front of my name.. I'm not just about the muscles.. Their just the 'finishing touch' - haha

Simple Simon

Factoring all the hours I put into my business after bills, overhead and expenses; I am probably left with minimum wage.. They don't do me for the money..

You are not helping your argument one bit.

Why would a 21 year old girl want to marry a 61 year old guy?
Hardly for a long and happy life together.

Simple Simon

Are we a little jealous devil man? .. BTW, did you notice I have a 'Dr' in front of my name.. I'm not just about the muscles.. Their just the 'finishing touch' - haha

I was wondering how long it was before you mentioned that.

The fog it would appear is starting to lift.

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Love?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I often ask myself the same question.. What the fuck do these young girls see in me? .. I do look young for my age so that helps, but the numbers don't lie.. Up until I committed to my girl, I had been getting my share of young ass though..

Unfortunately, it's probably not for the reason you think it is. You seem like a cool dude but you also sound delusional.

A girl is not going to want to date a guy who's old enough to be her grandfather unless the reasoning behind it is linked to finances or migration. Even the best looking and most charming 60 year old's would be lucky to get hitched to a 20 year old unless he has other "assists" which attracts her.

It's no surprise that all the women you posted seem to be Asian. Seems like a lot of young Asian women fall in love with old white men...providing he regular sends her over cash or helps her with her immigration claims. ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Maybe he fucks like a machine, destroys that pussay beyond repair each night.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

So you're saying you're quite rich Dr Mark?

Simple Simon

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

So they sleep with you for a free boob job?
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Ok fellas, time to put this gimmick to bed...

Simple Simon

Maybe he fucks like a machine, destroys that pussay beyond repair each night.
Maybe, but so do lots of guys their own age, and they dont come with old man funk.

drmarkp

• Getbig III

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

So you're saying you're quite rich Dr Mark?

Old man funk of Peace?

Simple Simon

At 60 I busted in the 19 y.o. I was seeing last year a record 7 times in one night! I was quite proud of that.. That girl was IN LOVE.. She was just too jealous and possessive and got a little crazy on me.. Esp. when she found out about my wife to be.. Ah good times, good times..

Careful you dont jump the shark too soon, people are still having fun with you.

Oh and if you do it right, once is enough.   ;)