Author Topic: Thoughts on Trump?  (Read 1221 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Thoughts on Trump?
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »
Yeah I think he would be a good AG

If he had knowledge of that traffic mess (at any time before it became a news story), then we'd be asking for Holder II by putting him in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 10:58:06 AM »
No matter how you look at it, she's being handed the office.

Many Repubs have their hearts tied to it, so they cannot admit it.

It's like all the times they wrote letters to santa... then they fight and get angry when they learn.   It's like that.  Automatically, they work to defeat any possible explanation about trump, that isn't "Trump is a conservative that loves the USA and hates Obama!"

IF IF IF Trump is a tool being used to ensure GOP is bloodied and Hilary has an easier time getting into office, THEY WERE PART OF IT every time they bragged about how much "i like his ideas..."

They don't want to face that.   ANd they DEFINITELY don't want to hear 240 or punkass pointing out he was VERY detailed in 2011 listing why he thought trump was a dem plant, way back then.  They don't want to feel stupid, they don't want to admit a tool like me saw this shit 4 or 5 years ago. 

So they have to stick with the "there's no way they'd do that".   because, after all, it's only the most powerful and awesome job in the world.  No way a clinton would cheat to win that job ;)

LOL they'll be stuck with president hilary, and when trump hugs and congratulates her, they will take a deep breath and catch on.  Oh well, it's politics, it's entertaining, let's watch and enjoy the shitshow!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 11:13:48 AM »
Many Repubs have their hearts tied to it, so they cannot admit it.

It's like all the times they wrote letters to santa... then they fight and get angry when they learn.   It's like that.  Automatically, they work to defeat any possible explanation about trump, that isn't "Trump is a conservative that loves the USA and hates Obama!"

IF IF IF Trump is a tool being used to ensure GOP is bloodied and Hilary has an easier time getting into office, THEY WERE PART OF IT every time they bragged about how much "i like his ideas..."

They don't want to face that.   ANd they DEFINITELY don't want to hear 240 or punkass pointing out he was VERY detailed in 2011 listing why he thought trump was a dem plant, way back then.  They don't want to feel stupid, they don't want to admit a tool like me saw this shit 4 or 5 years ago. 

So they have to stick with the "there's no way they'd do that".   because, after all, it's only the most powerful and awesome job in the world.  No way a clinton would cheat to win that job ;)

LOL they'll be stuck with president hilary, and when trump hugs and congratulates her, they will take a deep breath and catch on.  Oh well, it's politics, it's entertaining, let's watch and enjoy the shitshow!

Yes, too bad for them that their hopes now ride on a guy who is due to implode during his first serious questioning.

But it really pisses me off, too, about Trump.  I can kind of relate with the others, because it is an insult for him to do as he did.  Even if he got scared by his own rising numbers, it still sucks that he didn't reason all this shit out with himself BEFORE wasting the Peoples' time.