Author Topic: Test e / deca / eq / gh cycle for recomp thoughts ???  (Read 13252 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Test e / deca / eq / gh cycle for recomp thoughts ???
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »
deca needs a good 600mg to work. Don't use 400mg/week to find out 10 weeks later, you find it's not working...

I think you can up your carbs to grow, especially being on gear.

I don't see what the big deal is against protein powder if you ever want to use it. Kinda "vogue" to shit on it the last few years it seems, but whatever....

And for sure 25gr is not much intra workout. I like a good 60 grams of gatorade with 10-20gr bcaa.

Not sure you can grow being low fat, moderate carbs though. Bump up the fats. I'd get in a meal with whole eggs.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2015, 05:49:53 PM »
600/600 Test E/Deca sounds like a good stack. I always have been told that the best gains are made when Testosterone is 1.5x to 2x the 19-nortestosterones dosage. It's somewhat healthier and more effective. When the Testosterone dosage starts falling below that, it's more for people looking to start getting drier or more conditioned. So if I run 600mg of Deca, to optimize I would supposedly need around 1.5x that dosage, so anywhere around 800-1g of Test. That would be excessive for me at my current small size. But I personally don't see the need of going higher than a 19-nor dosage as long as the wellbeing from Test is still present. Again i am just speculating things.

Thing is you guys are bigger than me, so I fear overdoing the carbs, mainly intraworkout. I will try to gradually increase them and find my sweet spot and work my way up and down from there. BCAAS and Powercarbs intraworkout is what i use. Why do you use gatorade, isn't it pure sugar and spikes your insulin levels too much?

You're right, was trying to figure out whether neglecting fats too much would hinder on size. I will add in whole eggs with my egg whites. I also mix 99% dark chocolate lindt with my black coffee and it has fats in it. Could add in almonds/avocados with 1 or 2 of my meals as well.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2015, 08:28:02 PM »
600/600 Test E/Deca sounds like a good stack. I always have been told that the best gains are made when Testosterone is 1.5x to 2x the 19-nortestosterones dosage. It's somewhat healthier and more effective. When the Testosterone dosage starts falling below that, it's more for people looking to start getting drier or more conditioned. So if I run 600mg of Deca, to optimize I would supposedly need around 1.5x that dosage, so anywhere around 800-1g of Test. That would be excessive for me at my current small size. But I personally don't see the need of going higher than a 19-nor dosage as long as the wellbeing from Test is still present. Again i am just speculating things.

Thing is you guys are bigger than me, so I fear overdoing the carbs, mainly intraworkout. I will try to gradually increase them and find my sweet spot and work my way up and down from there. BCAAS and Powercarbs intraworkout is what i use. Why do you use gatorade, isn't it pure sugar and spikes your insulin levels too much?

You're right, was trying to figure out whether neglecting fats too much would hinder on size. I will add in whole eggs with my egg whites. I also mix 99% dark chocolate lindt with my black coffee and it has fats in it. Could add in almonds/avocados with 1 or 2 of my meals as well.

i am speechless

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »

Read up on intraworkout nutrition, and the logic behind it.  Also, don't bother with the intraworkout shake if you're not using insulin with it. 

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2015, 08:51:06 PM »
lol @ intraworkout shit.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2015, 08:51:35 PM »
Read up on intraworkout nutrition, and the logic behind it.  Also, don't bother with the intraworkout shake if you're not using insulin with it. 

Not so fast.... If you have not eaten in 2hours or so, energy can get low during the training and gotta finish strong. Intra carbs help me big time, could not do without it.

Yes... We have a shit tonne of carbs stocked in our bodies, but that is "on paper" shit, not totally real life situations... I train longer than an hour, so I'd be dead with out it.
?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2015, 08:57:44 PM »
no you would not pussy. there are people out there that train so hard and for such a long period of time at once that would make you beg for mercy. people are out there that torture their bodies with such intensive and long physical exertion that it turns their reality into a dream like psychotic state. so shut the fuck up with your intra carb and insulin bullshit homo, you are not and never will be even be close to a bodybuilder. leave that to the big boys to think about

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2015, 10:02:22 PM »
Why the anger and name calling?  Just curious, as nobody here has attacked you I don't believe.  The guy I workout with uses slin and intraworkout shake, he's only 5'10 and 280 now with abs, but that doesn't count as a bodybuilder with you I guess, correct?  Let's see your plan to build a physique that is worthy of being a bodybuilder.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2015, 11:45:21 AM »
Why would you say 400 won't work though? Why do you think I need 600 to work? Can't i start at 400 and see the results i want, and if anything i up my dosage if everything seems to be good but i am stalling? I rather start low than start abusing. I have never used deca, so idk how well it might work at 400 Vs 600.
I have used npp though and eq.
And i read that eq is similar to deca results in terms of lbm but it's more androgenic. I know all there is to know about eq, have read alot about it, but when i go back on the basic understanding of it, deca seems to be more tolerable than eq. Eq can cause me some anxiety, sometimes it doesn't when i use ancilleries like caber or prami with my tren. So indirectly helps improve my mood. I like eq with tren they work hand in hand.
I wonder what deca would do with eq. Eq helps bring out my core, my delts, and vascularity.
I don't see why people don't like it, they expect too much from it, but i feel it's more of a stack enhancer, helps bring out lagging body parts, and to show the best out of your strong body parts. Adds more emphasis to them.
Eq being more androgenic than deca, I don't see why it can't be a good mass builder as well. I feel one could yeild more and better results using both a small dosage of deca, and a small dosage of eq. 400 deca is a very well tolerated dosage from what I read, and 600 is most one needs to get the most out of its mass building properties. Same with eq, 600 is a very well tolerated dosage. Of course, higher dosages can yeild better results but will also come with side effects. With a solid base of test, I don't see how this could be a bad stack.
Again, i am just speculating and it's nice to read other people's opinion. I am not one to speak, as i have abused and abused over and over again. But i am trying to fix bad habits and see where i am going wrong.

If i ever use tren, i will start at 350 per week and keep it there if i like the results. I don't see the point of risking annoying acne with 700+ if i can yeild good results with 350. And see how my body changes to that dosage with good diet and training. I am an impulsive person and tend to get unpatient and ruin everything good that i do. That's why i always started straight off the bat with 700-1050 tren a week and endes up landing at 2.1+ with grams of orals a week.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2015, 01:54:49 AM »
Less is more.  You don't need 600 of anything to see good results. 

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2015, 08:01:49 AM »
That's it, you're right. And my coach fixed up my diet and did a touch up to my cycle. Monday Wednesday Friday i will be doing 200/150/150 test e/deca/eq with 0.25mg caber twice per week. He told me not to touch asin since it will do me more bad than good and that estrogen is good for me. Thing is i don't know if i should take his word for it since everyone is different to how estro prone they are. Told me if anything use nolvadex to prevent gyno. I am already running ralox though to treat existing gyno and ralox from what i read doesn't affect igf levels in the body like nolva. What do you guys think? And if i take an ai it is mostly to reduce and prevent acne. It has already reduced drastically since i took tren out and reduced my dosages.

Every 12-20 weeks I'll come off everything except 500-600 test like Jizmo said and gh. Already feeling better mentally and physically everyday with higher test. My goal this year will be to get my hands on some pharma test e/deca/gh with vet grade eq. Should help reduce acne, increase quality of skin an life, and definitely keep me on the healthier side.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
you have tits already and your "coach" says estrogen is good for you  ???  :-\

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2015, 01:38:25 AM »
Yea that's why now I'm like wtf should i do now lmao, i mean ralox should prevent it from getting worse, but it's not going to get any better when estro is on the higher end. I can definitely say that i feel 1000x healthier and happier when my estro isn't nuked. Skin also looks healthier. But it comes down to being drier with less water retention in the gyno area Vs feeling healthier and making better gains as estro is needed for such purposes

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2015, 01:40:13 AM »
I need to get gyno surgery done either way. Can't live with this layer of fat behind my nipples. Makes them fat and puffy and pointy. Ugly as fk lol. They look like rockets