Author Topic: Ben Carson finally admits making up scholarship, & Rush brings the funny  (Read 3963 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ben Carson finally admits making up scholarship, & Rush brings the funny
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 08:18:01 AM »
megyn kelly can't defend/discuss all these holds in the story - she just blames politico.
carson cannot defend/discuss all the wrongs in his story - he just blames the media.

Repubs have a seriously flawed candidate.  This many proven lies and he's only 2 weeks into national vetting? 

"I had no relationship with that company" who paid him millions for speeches?   LOL ummmmmm

What millions? According to a Breitbart, Carson did four speeches over a 10-year span to events sponsored by Mannatech for the Washington Speakers Bureau. The Bureau got $42,000 for that last speech, some of which they paid to Carson.

Wait.  You mean 240 is back embellished?  Didn't see that one coming.  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2015, 01:55:26 PM »
Didn't he have a 9 year 'relationship' with the company?

If he made ONE FREAKING DOLLAR from them, then he had a relationship.

And he claimed, at the debate, he had ZERO relationship.  He lied. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2015, 01:56:44 PM »
$42k for one of the speeches.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/ben-carson-mannatech/412987/

He also did other speeches, did videos, let them use his image on the website, etc.

"No relationship" = Carson is a liar and more importantly, he's an anti-gun candidate.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2015, 07:15:32 PM »
Didn't he have a 9 year 'relationship' with the company?

If he made ONE FREAKING DOLLAR from them, then he had a relationship.

And he claimed, at the debate, he had ZERO relationship.  He lied.  

He made money from the Washington Speech Bureau. Check the Breitbart article.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/01/facts-dr-ben-carson-mannatech/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2015, 07:25:21 PM »
He made money from the Washington Speech Bureau. Check the Breitbart article.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/01/facts-dr-ben-carson-mannatech/

He was on the mannatech's website.   That's a relationship.
He endorsed their product - saved him from cancer, right?  Endorsing is a relationsihp.

MCWAY, I know, you still believe CAIN was framed and he's innocent despite him admitted payoffs and sexting. 

BUT please tell me you don't truly believe carson had NO RELATIONSHIP with that company?  He had a 9 year relationship with them.  I guess if you can overlook Cain's 11-year affair, you can look past Carson's 9 year relationship.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2015, 08:56:02 PM »
He was on the mannatech's website.   That's a relationship.
He endorsed their product - saved him from cancer, right?  Endorsing is a relationsihp.

MCWAY, I know, you still believe CAIN was framed and he's innocent despite him admitted payoffs and sexting. 

BUT please tell me you don't truly believe carson had NO RELATIONSHIP with that company?  He had a 9 year relationship with them.  I guess if you can overlook Cain's 11-year affair, you can look past Carson's 9 year relationship.

More revisionist history on you part, 240. Not only has Cain NOT admitted to payoffs or sexting, but he released a detailed dismantling of these allegations two years, when this crap resurfaced as he was starting his radio show.

http://www.caintv.com/truth-wins-the-facts-that-dest

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2015, 08:59:41 PM »
More revisionist history on you part, 240. Not only has Cain NOT admitted to payoffs or sexting, but he released a detailed dismantling of these allegations two years, when this crap resurfaced as he was starting his radio show.

hmmm i'm not sure "caintv.com" is the place I'd go for unbiased info on Cain.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2015, 09:13:37 PM »
hmmm i'm not sure "caintv.com" is the place I'd go for unbiased info on Cain.

Yet you'll go to left-wing hack sites to get "unbiased" info on Cain.

Besides, I do recall sourcing multiple articles from multiple news sites, citing some of the very things Cain mentioned on his site.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2015, 09:55:29 PM »
LOL

there were texts and receipts and a nice apology.   "Never did anything inappropriate in 43 years" and "i'm willing to take a polygraph" but never would.

LOL  sorry, you might be the ONLY person on earth that still thinks cain was never naughty. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2015, 03:49:20 AM »
LOL

there were texts and receipts and a nice apology.   "Never did anything inappropriate in 43 years" and "i'm willing to take a polygraph" but never would.

LOL  sorry, you might be the ONLY person on earth that still thinks cain was never naughty. 

Polygraphs are useless,completely subjective.

They are useful for making people nervous, that's it. Just don't bother with Mcway dude, he is out to lunch, his staunch religious views have clearly permeated his mind completely. Mcway is never wrong, EVER!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2015, 04:09:54 AM »

They are useful for making people nervous, that's it. Just don't bother with Mcway dude, he is out to lunch, his staunch religious views have clearly permeated his mind completely. Mcway is never wrong, EVER!

Mcway's got god on his side and god is infallible.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2015, 05:15:13 AM »
LOL

Big deal! Cain never denied calling this woman or helping her financially. That hardly constitutes an affair. The info is on the link for all to see. Maybe you should laugh at yourself for believing a woman who got sued in court for libel and LOST over the former Godfather's Pizza CEO.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2015, 09:08:36 AM »

MCWAY, I know, you still believe CAIN was framed and he's innocent despite him admitted payoffs and sexting

Another day, another blatant lie?  Shocker. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2015, 09:53:51 AM »

My religious views have zilch to do with the evidence backing Cain and refuting his accusers. Just as 240 brings up Cain when he struggles with me on topics having nothing to do with the former Godfather's Pizza CEO, you take shots at my religious views when you're running on empty, on a particular topic.

BTW, notice how 240 doesn't mention a polygraph for Cain's accusers, especially the two proven liars, one of whom lost a libel suit against her. Where's the presumption of innocence for the accused?

Oh, that must be my "staunch religious views" again, that whole innocent-until-proven-guilty thing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2015, 04:21:07 PM »
Cain is a lying piece of shit, Bill Cosby is a lying piece of shit, Ben Carson is a lying piece of shit.

Next.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2015, 06:27:21 PM »
Cain is a lying piece of shit, Bill Cosby is a lying piece of shit, Ben Carson is a lying piece of shit.

Cue some immature fckwad to say "but but but obama...."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
THIS

Cruz has shown himself to be professional and dignified.

In the meantime, Rubio's in the mud fighting about credit cards he, as a lawyer, accidentally fudged.  Trump is calling everyone names and still bragging about his wealth.  Carson said in 2013 that he supported gun bans in cities - a HUGE deal.

It's Cruz or lose.   Rubio and Hilary are very close on most issues.   Trump and Carson are just begging for a meltdown and handing Clinton 40 states. 

Liar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Repubs run Cruz, or repubs lose. 

They made their choice.  He's out.