Author Topic: White Privilege  (Read 16055 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: White Privilege
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2015, 10:56:29 PM »
Did you also not read all of the other shit I wrote?

I am not mining for excuses. I'm simply laying out the fact that there has been and it has ramifications to this day. That's just a fact.

This is not rationalizing. I lay absolutely a shit ton of blame on the black community for not actually striving to do better. I even said "the family and community issues" in a previous post.

I said ALL that shit.

It doesn't negate the fact there is to this day, because of history, white privilege.

It amazes me how white people only seem to read one side and black people only seem to read the other side of the same exact fucking post.

No, only read the shit I quoted, which was nonsense. In Century 21, "White Privilege," as it's spun, is total horseshit; so acknowledging it exists is rationalizing. That, too, is just a fact.

America has a somewhat promising success model: family, education, and hard fucking work. Generally speaking, some ride it to the top, some make out just ok, and some ignore it altogether then cry "privilege" at those who didn't. This here should really be the extent of that "honest discussion" everyone pretends we should have.

Two-term black president, man, yet we're STILL citing historical ugliness and such as legitimate obstacles. Hard to swallow, but SO not surprised.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2015, 11:03:47 PM »
No, only read the shit I quoted, which was nonsense. In Century 21, "White Privilege," as it's spun, is total horseshit; so acknowledging it exists is rationalizing. That, too, is just a fact.

America has a somewhat promising success model: family, education, and hard fucking work. Generally speaking, some ride it to the top, some make out just ok, and some ignore it altogether then cry "privilege" at those who didn't. This here should really be the extent of that "honest discussion" everyone pretends we should have.

Two-term black president, man, yet we're STILL citing historical ugliness and such as legitimate obstacles. Hard to swallow, but SO not surprised.

Ok then.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2015, 03:37:29 AM »
One guy is handsome and a part of that is because his skin is lighter... That's just the way people judge looks. Most people find lighter skinned people better looking than darker skin. That's just how it goes.

Also, women didn't care he was going to Prison... PRISON, because he was "better looking" as you put it.

Also, I do not have a "chip". Never have. How does anything I've even posted resemble a "chip"?

Please show me this... I'll wait.

You keep saying I have a "chip on my shoulder", but I don't think you even know what that means.

if a hot girl was going to prison, brown or white, none of you would care, you'd still eat her corn and show her to your dad. Don't act all righteous and no sex before mirrage.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2015, 04:11:25 AM »
if a hot girl was going to prison, brown or white, none of you would care, you'd still eat her corn and show her to your dad. Don't act all righteous and no sex before mirrage.

Freuddian slip?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2015, 04:19:55 AM »
If I could say the n word
it would really help
with my rhyme schemes

Child, that's a dream.
You got to keep it clean
Like u on the team
Of Alistair Overreem.

Floatin' rhymes like farts in a dirigible.
Provin' myself highly privilegable.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2015, 04:51:24 AM »
Freuddian slip?

holmes surprised that bitches don't care who or what if his hot, as if he wouldn't fuck a hot bitch with a dick

Child, that's a dream.
You got to keep it clean
Like u on the team
Of Alistair Overreem.

Floatin' rhymes like farts in a dirigible.
Provin' myself highly privilegable.

I must confess
Saying the word would bring out a mess
Like black on white crime in european press.

No hypocricy, just tyranny.
Brainwashed society
I'm dead to the world like walking zombie.

Differend views won't answer the call
Opposites destroy the whole.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2015, 09:36:40 AM »

Untrue.

I don't know about most people, but I'm not dealing with women who are going to Prison.

In the long run, they are absolutely going to be more trouble than they are worth. A girl who is in and out of jail constantly is not on any level going to be someone you can really be around.

At my age, while hotness counts, someone who is constantly having run-ins with the law is going to just be problematic and there's no way the pussy is worth that hassle.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2015, 09:40:21 AM »
holmes surprised that bitches don't care who or what if his hot, as if he wouldn't fuck a hot bitch with a dick

Even racial discussion turns gay on getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2015, 09:43:26 AM »

Getbig in a nutshell.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2015, 09:52:07 AM »
Untrue.

I don't know about most people, but I'm not dealing with women who are going to Prison.

In the long run, they are absolutely going to be more trouble than they are worth. A girl who is in and out of jail constantly is not on any level going to be someone you can really be around.

At my age, while hotness counts, someone who is constantly having run-ins with the law is going to just be problematic and there's no way the pussy is worth that hassle.

I can't disagree. While the saying goes that the crazy ones are the best in bed, you diminish all the risks of bullshit by not mixing up with a girl like that. Allthough it could stay on a platonic, occational sex level with no bullshit, but who knows. Question is, how crazy are you, lol

getbig has left it's stain on me for sure. I can't remember when I have spontaneously made a gay/tranny joke because they are like blanks here.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2015, 09:54:51 AM »
I can't disagree. While the saying goes that the crazy ones are the best in bed, you diminish all the risks of bullshit by not mixing up with a girl like that. Allthough it could stay on a platonic, occational sex level with no bullshit, but who knows. Question is, how crazy are you, lol

getbig has left it's stain on me for sure. I can't remember when I have spontaneously made a gay/tranny joke because they are like blanks here.

10 years ago, I would probably not have cared, but today, with what I've dealt with in life, I'm fine with a crazy chick, but she has to be emotionally crazy and just not crazy enough to get the cops called on her regularly.

I have dated that girl. I have put up with that girl's shit and I'm not ever doing it again.

At some point, you just have to stop that crap.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2015, 09:59:31 AM »
10 years ago, I would probably not have cared, but today, with what I've dealt with in life, I'm fine with a crazy chick, but she has to be emotionally crazy and just not crazy enough to get the cops called on her regularly.

I have dated that girl. I have put up with that girl's shit and I'm not ever doing it again.

At some point, you just have to stop that crap.

Dated? Oh well, maybe it's indeed impossible to fuck a crazy bitch and not get stuck with it (stalking, crazy phone calls while on ex high as fuck etc.). Only an equally crazy dude could pull that off. I could't date one, but I could wrestle with one.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2015, 10:08:33 AM »
Dated? Oh well, maybe it's indeed impossible to fuck a crazy bitch and not get stuck with it (stalking, crazy phone calls while on ex high as fuck etc.). Only an equally crazy dude could pull that off. I could't date one, but I could wrestle with one.

In my early 20's I dated one. that's the only time too.

It just so happens that the only time I've been stabbed with a letter opener too.
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2015, 10:17:18 AM »

Dated is the word... Of course that definition is relative to some. I mean, what is "dated" right?

I say we banged, went to clubs, drank too much, for more than a couple of months. That's dated right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
Like I said. "White privilege" is bullshit made up by the left...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/11/video-shows-university-missouri-activist-jonathan-butler-falsified-key-claim-president/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

No, that makes Johnathan Butler a liar, it does not negate white privilege.

You already know that though.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2015, 11:37:25 AM »
In my early 20's I dated one. that's the only time too.

It just so happens that the only time I've been stabbed with a letter opener too.

bet the sex was crazy tho ;D

Dated is the word... Of course that definition is relative to some. I mean, what is "dated" right?

I say we banged, went to clubs, drank too much, for more than a couple of months. That's dated right?

that's what the new generation consider full time relationship, lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2015, 12:08:46 PM »
No, that makes Johnathan Butler a liar, it does not negate white privilege.

You already know that though.

You can't  negate something that doesn't exist.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2015, 12:35:31 PM »
You can't  negate something that doesn't exist.

Just the latest in a long line of excuses, rationalizations, and distractions: "Elephant? Whoa, over there! Evil racists - LOOK!"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »
Lotta Whites getting all uppity in this thread.  ;D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2015, 12:43:15 PM »
You can't  negate something that doesn't exist.

I've pointed out facts and reason that it does, but you say "No, that's not true."

That must mean you're right.

::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2015, 12:45:56 PM »
Lotta Whites getting all uppity in this thread.  ;D

Asserting the privilege is all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2015, 01:00:22 PM »
Asserting the privilege is all.
We need some affirmative action up in this thread.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2015, 04:39:15 PM »
No. This is not me being narrow minded.

This is me knowing the area and the people who live in it.

This also doesn't reflect the unfair loan practices that caused a lot of the current "ghetto".

The fact is that people were denied loans based upon their skin color and that it did cause a huge inequality in wealth creation. That inequality in wealth is still felt today.

Certainly the black community has to do better or they will continue to be at the bottom, due to their own stupidity. The black community has to stop the bullshit I posted earlier or they will never achieve equality. No matter how many many policies to create equality are made.

Until the black community decides to stop acting like fools in their own neighborhoods, and work towards education instead of working towards tinting their windows, they will always be on the bottom.

Absolutely they have a large part in their downfall currently, and until they stop playing the victim and start truly working towards doing better, they will always be outside looking in.

This might be a controversial point, but I think the fact that blacks achieved "equal" status in the 60s under LBJ coincided with the rise of the welfare state in western countries. If you look at Ireland, UK... many EU countries you see we are almost at 3rd and 4th generation of families who have never been employed and leech every social welfare entitlement and pass this on, almost as a rite to their kids.

I don't doubt for a second that blacks experience prejudice in the USA, no more than I doubt a strong southern accent (think Maggie in "Million Dollar Baby") would also make people assume you are white trash - but I think this speaks to a wider prejudice (and here's my point) - if you're seen as sounding like or looking like you come from a shit background, you will be treated as such, irrespective of who you are and what you've done.

Obama is technically black but he is lighter skinned than me on melanotan, highly educated and was a professor in Harvard - and sounds like it too. Give Obama Mike Huckabee's accent and Ben Carson's skin and he would never have been elected - people would have assumed he was stupid/incompetent.

I'm not American, I'm not black so I can't put myself in your shoes for a day and see what it is like.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2015, 04:46:27 PM »
This might be a controversial point, but I think the fact that blacks achieved "equal" status in the 60s under LBJ coincided with the rise of the welfare state in western countries. If you look at Ireland, UK... many EU countries you see we are almost at 3rd and 4th generation of families who have never been employed and leech every social welfare entitlement and pass this on, almost as a rite to their kids.

I don't doubt for a second that blacks experience prejudice in the USA, no more than I doubt a strong southern accent (think Maggie in "Million Dollar Baby") would also make people assume you are white trash - but I think this speaks to a wider prejudice (and here's my point) - if you're seen as sounding like or looking like you come from a shit background, you will be treated as such, irrespective of who you are and what you've done.

Obama is technically black but he is lighter skinned than me on melanotan, highly educated and was a professor in Harvard - and sounds like it too. Give Obama Mike Huckabee's accent and Ben Carson's skin and he would never have been elected - people would have assumed he was stupid/incompetent.

I'm not American, I'm not black so I can't put myself in your shoes for a day and see what it is like.

I do not disagree that welfare can be a huge issue. It was supposed to be a hand up, not a hand out, and a great many people... White and Black abuse that system.

Disproportionally it seems that the black community does it more so, I can't be sure, but it does "seem" that way.

None of it is good.

Absolutely. How you portray yourself goes a long way. Acting like a banger is going to have people perceive you as low class while acting like you have some reasonable sense about you will typically have people perceive you as not a problem, but there are certainly exceptions to that and racism does exist.

Just not on the levels that I believe certain groups try to make it out to be.