Author Topic: Here's a List of 8 Discrepancies in Ben Carson's Yale Hoax Story  (Read 3190 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Here's a List of 8 Discrepancies in Ben Carson's Yale Hoax Story
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2015, 04:54:20 PM »
I've watched Stewart many times.  I find him highly intelligent and quite funny.  I also find him biased.  They produce just as much material, don't be naive. 

I have never watched the other stations, so im not going to argue about that.

NBC scores pretty good though:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/nbc/

FOX on the other hand? I would feel like an idiot if they were my main source of information:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/pants-on-fire-analysis-shows-60-of-fox-news-facts-are-really-lies/205563/

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fact-checking-site-finds-fox-news-tells-truth-18-percent-time/

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/06/fact-checker-finds-60-fox-news-statements-false-lie.html

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2015, 04:57:18 PM »
I have never watched the other stations, so im not going to argue about that.

NBC scores pretty good though:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/nbc/

FOX on the other hand? I would feel like an idiot if they were my main source of information:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/pants-on-fire-analysis-shows-60-of-fox-news-facts-are-really-lies/205563/

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fact-checking-site-finds-fox-news-tells-truth-18-percent-time/

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/06/fact-checker-finds-60-fox-news-statements-false-lie.html

Did you really just cite politifact?  Have you been reading all these posts?

That is the cite that fluffed the numbers of gun deaths of children to report Tucker Carlson as a liar.

They are liberal and biased

I can find a site right now that says msnbc lies 85% of the time, but I'm not going to do that because it is dishonest and that site is likely conservative.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
My mistake.  You quoted punditfact.  I can't say I'm familiar with them nor will I research them.  My apologies.

No problem it happens. I dont know about all the above sources maybe some of them have bias, but its a place to start at least when trying to figure out a something like this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2015, 05:30:52 PM »
I've posted 2 examples because 2 examples were all that was necessary. You haven't posted 1 example near the caliber of the 2 I've posted, and I haven't spent days researching for the best examples like you.  The Zimmerman one is well known, and the other one took about 2 seconds worth of google and actually occurred within the last month.  There is no need for me to post more examples until you post one equivalent or worse than what I've posted.  You have barely posted anything that constitutes a lie, and that's if I'm being generous.  

Hell, you don't even know what ages define childhood.  You posted a fluffy article that lied from one of your political fact checking sites.  Apparently that site is slanted to the left or as incompetent as you, because it took me 1 read of their article to tell that it was false and they added in a 15-17 demographic.  You need to use your recommendation to coach and actually read/understand before you post.  If you weren't so biased, you would have easily caught the lie about children's deaths.  

You haven't cited a single racial intolerance on fox's behalf.  The Ferguson shooting and riots were all proven to be triggered by a lie. Your opinion doesn't constitute numerous facts, it constitutes stupidity.  I've read the entire DOJ report and I don't think you have, otherwise you wouldn't be quoting it as good reference material.  Go read it, and then go read explanations of it.  Eric Holder made an ass out of himself there and tried to save face, but the initial issue was all a witch hunt of a white officer because he shot a guilty black teenager and msnbc, cnn, etc all jumped the gun with their reporting and did so erroneously.

You've pointed out the habit of fox to report republicans as democrats, yet you have still failed to provide an example as such.

You haven't given numerous daily lies.  If I'm being generous, I will say you've pointed out 1 lie.

I have many more examples than 2, but 2 were all it took to make you look stupider than you normally do.  I don't have to play catch-up while I'm ahead.

I'm a softie for helping stupid people, so I'm gonna help you with your debate tactics.  

When 1 party posts a strong example that actually is a lie, the other party should counter with an equal or stronger example.

You didn't do that, you instead posted a comedic video that showed zero lies.

Then you actually tried the typical getbigger excuse and said you were too busy (i bet you were too busy making 1 million bucks and crushing sweet pussy).  You were too busy to find examples that you claim to be readily available but you had time to link a video...I find that suspect.  If I knew examples to be readily available, I would take 2 seconds to find a good one versus scrounging through youtube to find a comedic video, your time being so precious and all.

Then you have tried the denial excuse with both examples i've posted while they are blatantly obvious.  

And the cherry on top of your stupidity is actually posting an article that was a lie from your fact checking site.  It discredits much of what that site puts out now.  

I think I covered all of your post.  Let me know if I need to make you feel any dumber.

I completely disagree

your one example is  one incident by one person that as far as I can tell aired one time or a few times

that one person deleted one line out of a telephone call and you've decided it somehow trumps YEARS or coordinated lies, repeatedly daily by many many people about much more serious events (unless you Fergeson and Bengazi are less serious the the Trayvon Martin murder)

lies that are egregious, never acknowledged and never apolized for

Isn't this exactly where we started 2 pages ago

your belief that this single event  was some kind of atomic bomb that proves your premise

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2015, 05:33:15 PM »
He targets msnbc and CNN as well. They just dont produce as much material as FOX.

Try watching Stewart's program and you will fell differently.

If Stewart mentions it then the facts that he is citing are rendered moot

very convenient way to dismiss the entire set of facts for weak minded people

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2015, 05:41:25 PM »
Did you really just cite politifact?  Have you been reading all these posts?

That is the cite that fluffed the numbers of gun deaths of children to report Tucker Carlson as a liar.

They are liberal and biased

I can find a site right now that says msnbc lies 85% of the time, but I'm not going to do that because it is dishonest and that site is likely conservative.

post it

and the only one fluffing anything is you

More children died of accidental gun death than from drowning unless you want to "fluff the numbers" and selectively choose only one age range while ignoring the others and of course ignoring the total as well

doesn't suprise me that you would do that since you've decided on isolated incident of seletive editing by one person outweighs years of coordinated lying by many many different people

Carson said

"Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns," Carlson said. "I’d like to see a package on ‘Do you have a bathtub at home because I want to know before I let my child go over to your house.’ A little perspective might be helpful."

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2015, 05:44:12 PM »
post it

and the only one fluffing anything is you

More children died of accidental gun death than from drowning unless you want to "fluff the numbers" and selectively choose only one age range while ignoring the other and of course ignoring the total as well

doesn't suprise me that you would do that since you've decided on isolated incident of seletive editing by one person outweighs years of coordinated lying by many many different people

Carson said

"Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns," Carlson said. "I’d like to see a package on ‘Do you have a bathtub at home because I want to know before I let my child go over to your house.’ A little perspective might be helpful."

No, I didn't choose an age range.  Carlson did, and what he said about the age range is true.  You can't honestly be that dense.  The statement "more children died in a bathtub" by the very chart you posted is true.  I don't know why they included other age groups that don't qualify as childhood, maybe to cater to idiots like you that don't think when they read something

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2015, 05:49:06 PM »
I completely disagree

your one example is  one incident by one person that as far as I can tell aired one time or a few times

that one person deleted one line out of a telephone call and you've decided it somehow trumps YEARS or coordinated lies, repeatedly daily by many many people about much more serious events (unless you Fergeson and Bengazi are less serious the the Trayvon Martin murder)

lies that are egregious, never acknowledged and never apolized for

Isn't this exactly where we started 2 pages ago

your belief that this single event  was some kind of atomic bomb that proves your premise

It wasn't just a matter of one line being deleted.  It was deliberation to make his motive seem racist, but that doesn't support your narrative so you try to diminish the significance of it.

I absolutely consider Ferguson important, Benghazi not so much (in the context that republicans are pursuing it).

Liberal networks lied and produced a racial narrative in regards to Ferguson when they knew they had none of the facts.  Whats your point there? I didn't know that you cared about liberal media telling lies. Fox on the other hand urged viewers not to jump to conclusion until the facts were released.

As far as Benghazi, Hillary Clinton is a liar.  That being said, republicans need to stop wasting time because her email didn't get those guys killed.  She performed her job poorly, but she didn't deliberately kill them, and republicans are wasting tax dollars pursuing it. 

You hurt yourself the more you type

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2015, 06:00:16 PM »
It wasn't just a matter of one line being deleted.  It was deliberation to make his motive seem racist, but that doesn't support your narrative so you try to diminish the significance of it.

I absolutely consider Ferguson important, Benghazi not so much (in the context that republicans are pursuing it).

Liberal networks lied and produced a racial narrative in regards to Ferguson when they knew they had none of the facts.  Whats your point there? I didn't know that you cared about liberal media telling lies. Fox on the other hand urged viewers not to jump to conclusion until the facts were released.

As far as Benghazi, Hillary Clinton is a liar.  That being said, republicans need to stop wasting time because her email didn't get those guys killed.  She performed her job poorly, but she didn't deliberately kill them, and republicans are wasting tax dollars pursuing it.  

You hurt yourself the more you type

in fact it was about one key line was deleted

the assumption of motive are yours and the grandiose assumptions of it's impact are yours as well

http://gawker.com/5898876/nbc-apologizes-for-editing-george-zimmermans-911-call-on-today-show

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black.

vs

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy - is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

And how many times did this run on the air

It's not exactly like this one edited phone call incited a race riot

Now compare that to what was happening in Ferguson and look at Faux News daily, repetetive incendiary coverage

And of course when the DOJ released it's reports they chose to exclusively cover only one report (that the debunked the "hands up don't shoot narrative) while completely ignoring the other report that listed years of racial charged incidents

Yeah, that's  just no comparison to one edited phone call, done by one single person that might have aired once or a few times

nothing mentioned in the video below matters once it's aired on a comedy show

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2015, 06:07:30 PM »
No, I didn't choose an age range.  Carlson did, and what he said about the age range is true.  You can't honestly be that dense.  The statement "more children died in a bathtub" by the very chart you posted is true.  I don't know why they included other age groups that don't qualify as childhood, maybe to cater to idiots like you that don't think when they read something

no Carson did not and the link I provided had this additional information

by his statement you could logically EXCLUDE 0-4 year olds from what he was talking about

We reached out to Carlson to learn the source of his claim about deaths in bathtubs and deaths from guns. We didn’t hear back.  Carlson didn’t say what age children he had in mind, but in the context of the story he was responding to — and his rhetorical question about something "I want to know before I let my child go over to your house" — this is not about children under 4 years old. Parents don't let toddlers "go over" to a friend’s house.  For that age range, Carlson’s comparison is off by a factor of three. Bathtubs caused 22 deaths for kids 5 and older and guns caused 73 deaths.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2015, 07:07:17 PM »
no Carson did not and the link I provided had this additional information

by his statement you could logically EXCLUDE 0-4 year olds from what he was talking about

You are a true moron.  In the context of children, only an idiot would think he excluded 0-4 yet included 15-17.  He didn't say it and i can't fathom where anyone would assume that, and then call it fact.
Toddlers go to other's houses all the times. I often watch the toddlers of friends...

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
in fact it was about one key line was deleted

the assumption of motive are yours and the grandiose assumptions of it's impact are yours as well

http://gawker.com/5898876/nbc-apologizes-for-editing-george-zimmermans-911-call-on-today-show

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black.

vs

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy - is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

And how many times did this run on the air

It's not exactly like this one edited phone call incited a race riot

Now compare that to what was happening in Ferguson and look at Faux News daily, repetetive incendiary coverage

And of course when the DOJ released it's reports they chose to exclusively cover only one report (that the debunked the "hands up don't shoot narrative) while completely ignoring the other report that listed years of racial charged incidents

Yeah, that's  just no comparison to one edited phone call, done by one single person that might have aired once or a few times

nothing mentioned in the video below matters once it's aired on a comedy show

Not even gonna address this again.  You are grasping at straws. In fact, change your name to Graspin@strawman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2015, 09:34:58 PM »
NBC was proven correct when zimmerman called obama a monkey.

they knew he was a racist years before the republicans on getbig would admit it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2015, 09:41:48 PM »
NBC was proven correct when zimmerman called obama a monkey.

they knew he was a racist years before the republicans on getbig would admit it.

Wrong, they made up a story to push a racial narrative.  While I agree with you that he is likely a piece of shit, they crafted a story with no awareness that he was a piece of shit.  Are you suggesting that NBC has prophetic vision?  I'll remind you, what we know him as now has nothing to do with the news they reported.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2015, 09:48:40 PM »
Wrong, they made up a story to push a racial narrative.  While I agree with you that he is likely a piece of shit, they crafted a story with no awareness that he was a piece of shit.  Are you suggesting that NBC has prophetic vision?  I'll remind you, what we know him as now has nothing to do with the news they reported.

I've said all along that it wasn't about race - zimmerman's team, the prosecution said the same thing.

The only people saying it was about race were those on message boards, adn those on FOX radio talking about race wars, and msnbc wimps.

If trayvon is white and dressed like that, he gets followed.  If trayvon is black and he looks like condi rice, he doesn't get followed.   Zimm thought he was chasing a bike thief.

NBC was shady as fck, but they were proven right when that piece of shit zimmerman called obama a monkey and showed he was a racist dick head all along.   I still think he was a racist a-hole that chased him because he thought he was the dude that stole his bike.  not cause of skin color.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2015, 10:09:17 PM »
I've said all along that it wasn't about race - zimmerman's team, the prosecution said the same thing.

The only people saying it was about race were those on message boards, adn those on FOX radio talking about race wars, and msnbc wimps.

If trayvon is white and dressed like that, he gets followed.  If trayvon is black and he looks like condi rice, he doesn't get followed.   Zimm thought he was chasing a bike thief.

NBC was shady as fck, but they were proven right when that piece of shit zimmerman called obama a monkey and showed he was a racist dick head all along.   I still think he was a racist a-hole that chased him because he thought he was the dude that stole his bike.  not cause of skin color.

No, they weren't proven right.  They butchered a phone call and edited it to create a racial narrative.  There is nothing right about that.  Whether or not george zimmerman is a piece of shit has nothing to do with msnbc's misconduct.  You know better than that, and I'm not gonna talk to you as if you are as dumb as strawman.   There is no proving right or wrong here.  The misconduct they engaged in was an isolated incident completely unaware of the quality of human being zimmerman is. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2015, 10:12:20 PM »

Just for shits and giggles, can you post the link to where he called obama a monkey.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2015, 10:13:13 PM »
No, they weren't proven right.  

They said he was a racist.  He later called obama a monkey.

Now, their call was fake as fck, and they should be sued and mocked for their shit shady work.   BUT they were right about him being a straight up racist.  They just forged evidence to show it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2015, 10:14:58 PM »
Just for shits and giggles, can you post the link to where he called obama a monkey.

sorry, it was not monkey.

George Zimmerman Calls President Obama An 'Ignorant Baboon'

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/08/27/george-zimmerman-goes-all-out-against-obama-for-not-condemning-virginia/
or jsut google it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2015, 10:16:04 PM »
They said he was a racist.  He later called obama a monkey.

Now, their call was fake as fck, and they should be sued and mocked for their shit shady work.   BUT they were right about him being a straight up racist.  They just forged evidence to show it.

Once again, they weren't right.  They didn't base their accusations on anything that we like to call evidence.  All they knew is that a non-black shot a black, and they ran with it from there.  That is not getting it right and i can't imagine how you would suggest it is.  

He may be a racist.  I can't say with certainty that he is, but it wouldn't shock me if you are right.  That being said,  msnbc didn't base that on any reliable evidence.  they just called him a racist and hoped they were right

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2015, 10:18:35 PM »
sorry, it was not monkey.

George Zimmerman Calls President Obama An 'Ignorant Baboon'

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/08/27/george-zimmerman-goes-all-out-against-obama-for-not-condemning-virginia/
or jsut google it.

Would it be fair to assume that if you were made into a racist by Obama/Eric Holder, absent of the truth and real events, that you might resent the president and use derogatory words that you wouldn't have used previously?  I suspect i might have a fair amount of resentment against obama/eric holder if they railroaded me to push their racial agenda

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2015, 10:20:22 PM »
Would it be fair to assume that if you were made into a racist by Obama/Eric Holder, absent of the truth and real events, that you might resent the president and use derogatory words that you wouldn't have used previously?  I suspect i might have a fair amount of resentment against obama/eric holder if they railroaded me to push their racial agenda

so, you're saying zimmerman wasn't a racist.  then obama pissed him off recently, and maybe zimmerman became one then?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2015, 10:21:12 PM »
I'll ask you another question, 240.  Can one arrive at a racist behavior as a result of racist misconduct by Obama/eric holder.  If you don't get the just of what i suggested there, could zimmerman not be a racist prior to this event, yet be a racist afterwards as a result of obama/holder pushing their own racial narrative

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2015, 10:23:12 PM »
so, you're saying zimmerman wasn't a racist.  then obama pissed him off recently, and maybe zimmerman became one then?

that's exactly what i'm suggesting.  Obama/Holder made a false narrative and persecuted him for shooting someone that assaulted him.  I assume that could build some resentment.  I'm not saying it's right, but it certainly is plausible