Author Topic: Here's a List of 8 Discrepancies in Ben Carson's Yale Hoax Story  (Read 3299 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Here's a List of 8 Discrepancies in Ben Carson's Yale Hoax Story
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 09:53:51 PM »
If the story is by Mother Jones I don't read past the headline because I already know it's bullshit.

oh okay.  

well, that kind of closed-minded thinking has led dems to win the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 presidential elections.  Keep it going, President Hilary appreciates the way you refuse to leave the goldfish bowl known as FOX news.

Smart people watch both sides - know your enemy and all that.  Plus, fox forgets to cover things that makes repubs look bad, or add a (D) next to a republican every time he molests a middle school soccer player.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 10:14:26 PM »
They were forced to fire him when the real evidence came out via other outlets.  They did not voluntarily fire him or release the real video.  What choice did they have.  They claimed it was an honest mistake and they didn't edit as such with any intent.  Are you really stupid enough to believe that?

And while we are at it, you still haven't posted anything near as bad as that that Fox has done.  In fact, you haven't posted any example at all, just vague references. You won't post anything done in that nature by fox, because it doesn't it exist.

right

they fired him and apologized

please provide an example from Faux News

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 04:50:18 AM »
right

they fired him and apologized

please provide an example from Faux News

You haven't given me a comparable example that merits firing. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »
Anytime you attack me, we all realize you don't want to talk about those 8 "mis-truths" made by Carson.

Same tactic carson takes too, by the way.  His stories contain a lot of bullshit, but those people following him can't admit OR deny it. 

Dude you cry as much as you lie on this board.  Wasn't talking about you.  Quit whining and put on your big boy pants. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 03:06:15 PM »
You haven't given me a comparable example that merits firing.  

I said he was fired an the network apologized

you've provided a solitary example of what appears to be the unauthorized actions of a single person.  A person who was fired for his actions and for which the network apologized and were vindicatd in court.

Faux News engages in a top down, ongoing and comprehensive campaign of disinformation and they've done so for years.

I gave you the example of how virtually every time a Republican is caught in a scandal you see Faux News identify him/her as a Democrat

Have they ever apologized for this?  Has anyone been fired.

Faux News lost their minds over Fergusson and Benghazi but then failed to report the actual facts and of course no one ever was fired or apologized.  These are just two recent examples of systemic lying to the public.  We could go back years and go over many many more but like I said before I don't give a rats ass what you choose to believe.

I'll leave you with this.

Why do you only care about fox news lying?  Do you deny that the liberal media outlets lie, or do you just not care?

I can't say I've every seen fox news lie or omit facts near to the point that the leftist media did by editing the George zimmerman phone call in attempts to make it a racist attack on a young black kid.  And that it one incident.  The leftist media jumps the gun and lies, edits things like this all the time.

Why doesnt that bother you? For that matter, can you cite even one blatant lie that fox news has put out that closely resembles that scenario.  I'm not talking about opinion pieces or political bias, I'm referring to literally editing information  to a point where they in no way resemble a fact.

I honestly think that fox is the more honest of the media, and that is horrible considering they employ people like Sean hannity.

again, the Zimmerman call was the actions of one man and not "the leftist media) and he was fired for his actions.

Let's compare that to an entire network "lying and omitting facts" over and over and over again, which apparently you've rarely seen at Faux News

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2015, 03:45:38 PM »
I said he was fired an the network apologized

you've provided a solitary example of what appears to be the unauthorized actions of a single person.  A person who was fired for his actions and for which the network apologized and were vindicatd in court.

Faux News engages in a top down, ongoing and comprehensive campaign of disinformation and they've done so for years.

I gave you the example of how virtually every time a Republican is caught in a scandal you see Faux News identify him/her as a Democrat

Have they ever apologized for this?  Has anyone been fired.

Faux News lost their minds over Fergusson and Benghazi but then failed to report the actual facts and of course no one ever was fired or apologized.  These are just two recent examples of systemic lying to the public.  We could go back years and go over many many more but like I said before I don't give a rats ass what you choose to believe.

I'll leave you with this.

again, the Zimmerman call was the actions of one man and not "the leftist media) and he was fired for his actions.

Let's compare that to an entire network "lying and omitting facts" over and over and over again, which apparently you've rarely seen at Faux News

You aren't naive enough to think that was the work of one man. That was a fall guy.  You are grasping at straws to insinuate otherwise.

In terms of your video, you didn't post anything that shows a lie.  You posted a video of fox news personas claiming "hands up don't shoot" was a lie.  Guess what, dumbass.  It was a lie.  We all.know that now.

Have you read the release by the department of justice on the mike brown shooting in its entirety or even snipets?  I have.  

I'm starting to.think you are pretty stupid.  I've asked you multiple times to.show me evidence of a lie.  And you can't seem to do it as readily available as they are supposed to be.

The best you can come up with is a.video of a fed up reaction from multiple fox personalities due to obama/holder having a  knee jerk reaction to every race situation in this country.

Can you even tell me.what part of that video was a lie?  The justice department found that blacks were stopped for speeding more, etc.  In other words they created crimes at a higher rate than whites did in a black area.  Gee, what are the odds.

It's unfortunate that you take obama/holders motives at face value.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »

You aren't naive enough to think that was the work of one man. That was a fall guy.  You are grasping at straws to insinuate otherwise.

In terms of your video, you didn't post anything that shows a lie.  You posted a video of fox news personas claiming "hands up don't shoot" was a lie.  Guess what, dumbass.  It was a lie.  We all.know that now.

Have you read the release by the department of justice on the mike brown shooting in its entirety or even snipets?  I have.  

I'm starting to.think you are pretty stupid.  I've asked you multiple times to.show me evidence of a lie.  And you can't seem to do it as readily available as they are supposed to be.

The best you can come up with is a.video of a fed up reaction from multiple fox personalities due to obama/holder having a  knee jerk reaction to every race situation in this country.

Can you even tell me.what part of that video was a lie?  The justice department found that blacks were stopped for speeding more, etc.  In other words they created crimes at a higher rate than whites did in a black area.  Gee, what are the odds.

It's unfortunate that you take obama/holders motives at face value.  

feel free to provide ANY proof that his editing was mandated from the top down

regarding the video I assume you didn't watch it (which does not surprise me at all) otherwise you would see all the evidence you need of both lying and omitting facts (you know the very thing you claim to have never or rarely ever seen)

Feel free to provide me example of Faux New apologizing or anyone being fired for their systematic daily lies

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2015, 04:14:22 PM »
feel free to provide ANY proof that his editing was mandated from the top down

regarding the video I assume you didn't watch it (which does not surprise me at all) otherwise you would see all the evidence you need of both lying and omitting facts (you know the very thing you claim to have never or rarely ever seen)

Feel free to provide me example of Faux New apologizing or anyone being fired for their systematic daily lies

Well, I'm done making you look like a biased idiot.  I can't imagine that you would not even question the network motive, and just believe it was 1 man.  You aren't only stupid, you are dishonest.

Even though you don't deserve it ,I did watch the video in its entirety.  I watched a liberal comedian ridicule fox news for wanting apologies from guilty parties for inciting a race riot.  I'm sorry if that is where you get your news, but it doesn't shock me. 

Your bias at this point is undeniable when you imply a lone crazy man edited that so severely.  Go learn what your screen name means now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2015, 04:53:51 PM »
Well, I'm done making you look like a biased idiot.  I can't imagine that you would not even question the network motive, and just believe it was 1 man.  You aren't only stupid, you are dishonest.

Even though you don't deserve it ,I did watch the video in its entirety.  I watched a liberal comedian ridicule fox news for wanting apologies from guilty parties for inciting a race riot.  I'm sorry if that is where you get your news, but it doesn't shock me. 

Your bias at this point is undeniable when you imply a lone crazy man edited that so severely.  Go learn what your screen name means now.

the only thing you've done you're prove you're a delusional ideologue (and also confirmed my prior statement that trying engage you seriously on this topic and I suspect any other topic is a waste time)

Congratulations on putting yourself in the loser/waste of time category in so few posts

That might be a new record for this board

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2015, 05:09:55 PM »
the only thing you've done you're prove you're a delusional ideologue (and also confirmed my prior statement that trying engage you seriously on this topic and I suspect any other topic is a waste time)

Congratulations on putting yourself in the loser/waste of time category in so few posts

That might be a new record for this board

You literally never provided a single lie told by fox news.  Believe me, I'm not naive enough to think they don't stretch the truth, but you couldn't provide 1.  You provided a comical opinion piece.

And your are a liar or the most naive man on the planet to suggest msnbc had no role to play.  I think you are a liar.  You have stated you don't care over and over again when it comes to liberal misdeeds.

Only a complete schmuck would suggest that because something was won in court, that justice was accomplished.  And that happens to be your only case for msnbc.  There was a lack of evidence to incriminate them so the case was dismiised.  It doesn't free them of guilt.

You need to stick to criticizing coach for his weak arguments and 1 sided political stance.  Your reading comprehension isn't so great and your ability to lie with a straight face is even worse.  You also need to change your screen name.  It's an insult to any proper debate tactic that you would feel your tiny mind could represent it.  Hell, you proved weeks ago you don't even know what it means.  I hope you at least used Wikipedia to find out by now

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 05:20:04 PM »
You literally never provided a single lie told by fox news.  Believe me, I'm not naive enough to think they don't stretch the truth, but you couldn't provide 1.  You provided a comical opinion piece.

And your are a liar or the most naive man on the planet to suggest msnbc had no role to play.  I think you are a liar.  You have stated you don't care over and over again when it comes to liberal misdeeds.

Only a complete schmuck would suggest that because something was won in court, that justice was accomplished.  And that happens to be your only case for msnbc.  There was a lack of evidence to incriminate them so the case was dismiised.  It doesn't free them of guilt.

You need to stick to criticizing coach for his weak arguments and 1 sided political stance.  Your reading comprehension isn't so great and your ability to lie with a straight face is even worse.  You also need to change your screen name.  It's an insult to any proper debate tactic that you would feel your tiny mind could represent it.  Hell, you proved weeks ago you don't even know what it means.  I hope you at least used Wikipedia to find out by now

first thing I said were the many many times they indicated that a scandal ridden Republican was a Democrat

We've  been over that VERY THING many times on this board

How about addressing that

Why have they never apologized

Why has no one ever been fired

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2015, 05:34:51 PM »
first thing I said were the many many times they indicated that a scandal ridden Republican was a Democrat

We've  been over that VERY THING many times on this board

How about addressing that

Why have they never apologized

Why has no one ever been fired

For the love of.god and sweet baby Jesus, provide a fucking example.   A name, something.  Not a vague reference.  Provide the name .  It's not that fucking hard.

Will someone please help this idiot.  Not only is he oblivious to what his screen name means, he doesn't know what the word "example" means.  He says that the lies are readily available but he still fails to provide the specifics.

Can someone please take over for and cite an example and save strawbrain from this train wreck.  Anyone

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2015, 07:23:21 PM »
FOX showing mccain 2000 footage in 2008 because his crowds were bigger in 2000.   They "accidentally" went into the archives and inserted that footage.

FOX adding (D) to the name of disgraced republicans, and it happens a lot.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2015, 08:01:35 PM »
FOX showing mccain 2000 footage in 2008 because his crowds were bigger in 2000.   They "accidentally" went into the archives and inserted that footage.

FOX adding (D) to the name of disgraced republicans, and it happens a lot.

Thank you for providing an example.  That's all I asked for.  That was easy wasn't it.  It isn't as bad as butchering a phone call, but it was likely deliberate.

As far as the 2nd point, that isn't an example, it's vague.  While I'm certain it probably happens, an example might help clarify if it was deliberate deception or incompetent journalism

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2015, 08:11:36 PM »
Thank you for providing an example.  That's all I asked for.  That was easy wasn't it.  It isn't as bad as butchering a phone call, but it was likely deliberate.

As far as the 2nd point, that isn't an example, it's vague.  While I'm certain it probably happens, an example might help clarify if it was deliberate deception or incompetent journalism

I love watching both sides.  FOX has a few tricks they use a lot.

"Some people are saying" = their way to introduce any attack or conspiracy theory without accounability.
"War on... " freaking anything.  Anything.  Outrage over anything.
"Race wars on the way?"  STFU, people are too lazy for that and we all have guns.  Grow up.
And lastly, they find an example of 1 idiot being stupid, and they give him a platform for 10 mllion viewers. THEY INVENT and ELEVATE BAD GUYS all the time.  Nobody would have heard of these idiots, until fox plays them 24/7.  We still see video clips of those 2 moron black panthers from 2008 that affected exactly nothing.

FOX anchors are usually beauty pageant winners, and everyone has kissed their ass, for their entire life, and they can feign outrage very easily.  They also act dumber than they are.  "What, I dont' even know what that means..." because many in their audience are angry, drunk, or just distracted because they're masturbating while watching.

MSNBC has their tricks too.  They are VERY good at gotcha.  If a republican said it 17 years ago, they have the video on hand.  They're highly educated and very holier-than-thou, annoying as piss.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 08:26:16 PM »
I love watching both sides.  FOX has a few tricks they use a lot.

"Some people are saying" = their way to introduce any attack or conspiracy theory without accounability.
"War on... " freaking anything.  Anything.  Outrage over anything.
"Race wars on the way?"  STFU, people are too lazy for that and we all have guns.  Grow up.
And lastly, they find an example of 1 idiot being stupid, and they give him a platform for 10 mllion viewers. THEY INVENT and ELEVATE BAD GUYS all the time.  Nobody would have heard of these idiots, until fox plays them 24/7.  We still see video clips of those 2 moron black panthers from 2008 that affected exactly nothing.

FOX anchors are usually beauty pageant winners, and everyone has kissed their ass, for their entire life, and they can feign outrage very easily.  They also act dumber than they are.  "What, I dont' even know what that means..." because many in their audience are angry, drunk, or just distracted because they're masturbating while watching.

MSNBC has their tricks too.  They are VERY good at gotcha.  If a republican said it 17 years ago, they have the video on hand.  They're highly educated and very holier-than-thou, annoying as piss.

I agree with you completely.  That is my whole point here.  Let's try and demand honesty from both sides, not just the one that we don't vote for.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 08:28:16 PM »
Thank you for providing an example.  That's all I asked for.  That was easy wasn't it.  It isn't as bad as butchering a phone call, but it was likely deliberate.

As far as the 2nd point, that isn't an example, it's vague.  While I'm certain it probably happens, an example might help clarify if it was deliberate deception or incompetent journalism

I'll give you plenty of example but first tell me that you're actually unaware of Faux News well known history of lying

I assume you're an adult so just tell me that somehow you were never aware of the first thing I mentioned (and again this has been talked about MANY TIMES on this board) which I why I referenced it without providing any examples

tell me you're truly unaware of this

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 08:47:56 PM »
I'll give you plenty of example but first tell me that you're actually unaware of Faux News well known history of lying

I assume you're an adult so just tell me that somehow you were never aware of the first thing I mentioned (and again this has been talked about MANY TIMES on this board) which I why I referenced it without providing any examples

tell me you're truly unaware of this

All news media lie to some degree. I agreed with 240 about such a few posts above this one.  However, I find it fascinating that you claim their lies are so rampant and greater so than the liberal media, yet it's taken you this long to cite an example. A 5 year old on an ipad could have found multiple examples in this time.  I suspect 240 found multiple ones of the top of his head.  

I'm even more in awe of the fact that you only care when Fox News lies.  You care less about the lies committed by liberal media.  You admit to not caring when they do lie, and more than often evade the lie or try to minimize it, as you did multiple times with the Zimmerman phone call example.  

No honest person could claim they believed msnbc had clean hands in that.  Then again, I don't take you to be an honest person at all.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 08:50:33 PM »
I agree with you completely.  That is my whole point here.  Let's try and demand honesty from both sides, not just the one that we don't vote for.

thanks.  we have a lot of longtime getbiggers that pride themselves on having never watched MSNBC, but they claim 24/7 to know how bad it is, and how unbiased FOX is.

How can you KNOW fox is unbiased if you ONLY watch it?   Particularly when half the time you're watching it, they're TELLING YOU over and over how unbiased they are, and how crooked the other channels are.   Imagine only eating vanilla ice cream, and telling everyone how superior it is.  ANd, on the vanilla ice cream box, you read paragraphs about how strawberry ice cream causes herpes.  Then you go on the ice cream forums and shit all over a flavor you've never tried.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 08:52:26 PM »
I suspect 240 found multiple ones of the top of his head.  

i'll be honest, i love the media - both sides.  I'm fascinated by it.  these giant opinion-influencing machines that teaches their subscribers to mistrust and hate on the competitors.  and the more stupid the viewer, the louder and more passionate they are about shitting all over networks they've never even watched.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 08:55:25 PM »
All news media lie to some degree. I agreed with 240 about such a few posts above this one.  However, I find it fascinating that you claim their lies are so rampant and greater so than the liberal media, yet it's taken you this long to cite an example. A 5 year old on an ipad could have found multiple examples in this time.  I suspect 240 found multiple ones of the top of his head.  

I'm even more in awe of the fact that you only care when Fox News lies.  You care less about the lies committed by liberal media.  You admit to not caring when they do lie, and more than often evade the lie or try to minimize it, as you did multiple times with the Zimmerman phone call example.  

No honest person could claim they believed msnbc had clean hands in that.  Then again, I don't take you to be an honest person at all.  

I'm a bit busy during the day and the things I mentioned are well know and have been talked about many times on this site

answer my question and I'll give you all the example you want and then of course you'll need to provide the same amount of more to support your premise  

"I can't say I've every seen fox news lie or omit facts near to the point that the leftist media "

So you believe that Fox News (and the right wing media) lies less than the "left wing media"

yes....and then we can move on to examples (many many many examples)

I'm ready to go but keep in mind I've said from the beginning that I don't give a rats ass what you believe and I get nothing out of investing time arguing that you're wrong but I've got about a half hour so let's go

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 08:57:53 PM »
I'm a bit busy during the day and the things I mentioned are well know and have been talked about many times on this site

answer my question and I'll give you all the example you want and then of course you'll need to provide the same amount of more to support your premise  

"I can't say I've every seen fox news lie or omit facts near to the point that the leftist media "

So you believe that Fox News (and the right wing media) lies less than the "left wing media"

yes....and then we can move on to examples (many many many examples)

I'm ready to go but keep in mind I've said from the beginning that I don't give a rats ass what you believe and I get nothing out of investing time arguing that you're wrong but I've got about a half hour so let's go

If you can find me a lie committed in as deliberate fashion as that Zimmerman phone call, I'll agree with whatever you say.  Then again, you won't even agree msnbc possibly played a role in it, nor do you care if they do.  That is an atrocity to journalism and someone should be in jail for that.  Period.

You weren't too busy to link a comedic video that showed zero lies, rather it showed an opinion of a liberal comedian.  I can't imagine that took any less time than the infinite lies you speak of...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 09:00:53 PM »
If you can find me a lie committed in as deliberate fashion as that Zimmerman phone call, I'll agree with whatever you say.  Then again, you won't even agree msnbc possibly played a role in it, nor do you care if they do.  That is an atrocity to journalism and someone should be in jail for that.  Period.

that phone call is one example of one person (as far as we know - show proof if not) of one lie and unlike Faux News, NBC fired the liar, apologized

so you've got one

lets get started

tell me you're unaware of Fox News DAILY LIES FOR 20 YEARS and I'll start

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »
that phone is one example of one person (as far as we know - show proof if not) of one lie and unlike Faux News, NBC fired the liar, apologized

so you've got one

lets get started

tell me you're unaware of Fox News DAILY LIES FOR 20 YEARS and I'll start

They fired him after other news agencies made them look like idiots and they needed a fall guy.  An apology is worth nothing if the act committed was deliberate.  If i screwed your wife knowing she was married, and apologized after the fact, its hardly sincere or worth a shit. 

Feel free to start.  Judging by you comedic piece that depicted no lie, I'm not real confident you can tell the difference between a lie, opinion, etc

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 09:18:23 PM »
They fired him after other news agencies made them look like idiots and they needed a fall guy.  An apology is worth nothing if the act committed was deliberate.  If i screwed your wife knowing she was married, and apologized after the fact, its hardly sincere or worth a shit.  

Feel free to start.  Judging by you comedic piece that depicted no lie, I'm not real confident you can tell the difference between a lie, opinion, etc

again the premise who lies the most

your personal opinions about specific lies are irrelevant by your own premise ("I can't say I've every seen fox news lie or omit facts near to the point that the leftist media")

I'd say "death panels" but I'm sure you'll pretend you're unaware that LIE was probably said thousands of times on Faux News if not hundreds of thousands of times on right wing media so I we can just do them one for one

Lie #1

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/13/sean-hannity/hannity-says-government-predicted-massive-loss-hea/