Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72775 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2015, 05:27:12 PM »
I know of him and the band, but am not a fan of either, to be honest.

If this happened at a Cannibal Corpse gig, Corpsegrinder would be snacking on those Muzzies' limbs right about now.

Yeah, he's not there, I checked Twitter. Still no word on band members, though.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
Dude, isn't Josh Homme in the EoDM, and has he been accounted for?

Band all safe, still looking for some road crew, and band friends.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2015, 05:29:20 PM »
Apparently, French authorities are aware of over six thousand French nationals who have left the country to fight for ISIS.

MADNESS.

Reporters are saying shit like, The government doesn't know how to handle the going-and-coming citizens who they know to be leaving to fight with ISIS.

Really?!

How about, arrest and execute them ... or send them swimming?

How insane does shit have to get before strength, logic and forcefulness takes over? Before the realities of Islam can no longer be tolerated in any way, shape or form?

We cannot all.open a Guantanamo Bay and illegally arrest and incarcerate people without trial and torture them without due process contrary to our constitutions and laws. Kind of like USA did. We have to, ya know, be consistent. What did you do to the batman cinema killer? Oh yeah gave him a free pass as insane. Boston bomber? Oh he killed only 3 people but he got death penalty in most liberal state... good legal system you have there too. Did you make gay marriage legal by popular vote... you know, like a democracy that empowers people? No? Really a handful of people can decide that? How about abortion? Oh same thing.

Trade the murder rate for drugs etc you have in border states alone and you would dwarf this terror attack. You remove the geographical isolation of USA and you would have this and your Mexican drug problem (which you export with extrajudicial murder in other countries).

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2015, 05:31:53 PM »
The highest murder rates in the US are where gun laws are most restrictive.  Every state is different and many states are very restrictive. Educate yourself before you spout off nonsense. Easy to call all Americans "fags" when you don't need them to fight your battles and when your not staring down one of our Glocks..pussy.

I have stated here that i believe we need an EU army and need some fucking balls here too. Does not excuse the USA from having retarded gun laws and excusing every mass murder by saying "what could we do?".

What is murder rate with guns in NY versus other states, say Texas and Oklahoma?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2015, 05:33:20 PM »
Fuck the french and the rest of europe, they opened their borders to the scum let them sort this out themselves. They won't do anything, todays syrian refugee is tomorrows oppressed muslim terrorist. We liberated their land for them twice already, let them reap what they sow.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »
I have stated here that i believe we need an EU army and need some fucking balls here too. Does not excuse the USA from having retarded gun laws and excusing every mass murder by saying "what could we do?".

What is murder rate with guns in NY versus other states, say Texas and Oklahoma?
Murder rates are not linear based on population.

Per capita, the places with the most guns have the least gun related murders.

This is just a fact.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2015, 05:35:24 PM »
The highest murder rates in the US are where gun laws are most restrictive.  Every state is different and many states are very restrictive. Educate yourself before you spout off nonsense. Easy to call all Americans "fags" when you don't need them to fight your battles and when your not staring down one of our Glocks..pussy.

Yeah, hard to take the "pussy" stuff seriously. Same ones who waited for American tourists to save their shit last time, right?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2015, 05:35:43 PM »
We cannot all.open a Guantanamo Bay and illegally arrest and incarcerate people without trial and torture them without due process contrary to our constitutions and laws. Kind of like USA did. We have to, ya know, be consistent. What did you do to the batman cinema killer? Oh yeah gave him a free pass as insane. Boston bomber? Oh he killed only 3 people but he got death penalty in most liberal state... good legal system you have there too. Did you make gay marriage legal by popular vote... you know, like a democracy that empowers people? No? Really a handful of people can decide that? How about abortion? Oh same thing.

Trade the murder rate for drugs etc you have in border states alone and you would dwarf this terror attack. You remove the geographical isolation of USA and you would have this and your Mexican drug problem (which you export with extrajudicial murder in other countries).

lustral making it look easy

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2015, 05:37:13 PM »
Great work protecting your borders France.  ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2015, 05:37:49 PM »

Sounds like you got it figured out, then. Right on.

Maybe go help clean up the mess now, huh.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2015, 05:38:08 PM »
lustral making it look easy

Really?? You must be his mom. :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2015, 05:40:04 PM »

Just too stupid to speak for himself is all.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2015, 05:43:12 PM »

None of those states are even in the top 30. Again the US does not have national gun laws each state is different and the laws have no impact on crime. People do not use registered guns to commit crimes.

How is this working out?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2015, 05:43:52 PM »
Murder rates are not linear based on population.

Per capita, the places with the most guns have the least gun related murders.

This is just a fact.

I asked for the rates ie per capita in the states i mentioned. I picked the state i figure is most heavily regulated and two states with high execution and gun ownership rates. Ie bible belt states. Feel free to post the figures.

It is not a fact til you post the proof.

Meanwhile tell me the difference a bullet makes when a Muslim pulls the trigger and a white guy in his 20s pulls it? I would say it feels about the same. We just get it less so it makes bigger news. Also, stop saying ""Europe". It is comprosed of many different nations and crucially some are island states so less susceptible to mass illegal immigration.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2015, 05:47:06 PM »
I asked for the rates ie per capita in the states i mentioned. I picked the state i figure is most heavily regulated and two states with high execution and gun ownership rates. Ie bible belt states. Feel free to post the figures.

It is not a fact til you post the proof.

Meanwhile tell me the difference a bullet makes when a Muslim pulls the trigger and a white guy in his 20s pulls it? I would say it feels about the same. We just get it less so it makes bigger news. Also, stop saying ""Europe". It is comprosed of many different nations and crucially some are island states so less susceptible to mass illegal immigration.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2015, 05:47:40 PM »
Fuck the french and the rest of europe, they opened their borders to the scum let them sort this out themselves. They won't do anything, todays syrian refugee is tomorrows oppressed muslim terrorist. We liberated their land for them twice already, let them reap what they sow.

Yep.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2015, 05:48:24 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

It is almost like it was so hard to find... and validate my point. You fucking cretins. NY lower than Texas and Omlahoma despite far higher population density. Almost like there is a connection between gun control and gun violence... and i picked those at random.

Google Irish gun crime and murder rates, hell check French rates. Still bet they are far far lower than USA and probably 70% of states.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #167 on: November 13, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

I am sure the good folks at neighbourhood scouts are an unbiased source of information.

Russian athletes are also drug free let me post their IAAF results to prove it!!!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #168 on: November 13, 2015, 05:54:35 PM »
Off to bed it is 2am here. I feel like Plato arguing against a 12 year old with less sodomy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #169 on: November 13, 2015, 05:56:28 PM »
Just too stupid to speak for himself is all.

how do you mean? It's just funny to see how lustral dominates here

don't be mad

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #170 on: November 13, 2015, 05:57:23 PM »
I heard this fella is crossing the La Manche with his arsenal of rusted deadly weapons. I'm not sure which side does he support tho'.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2015, 05:58:22 PM »
Geraldo talking about bombing Syria; and his daughter's on the phone from Paris, crying for him to come pick her up. "I'll be there soon," he says, "stay indoors."

Fox cranking out the primetime drama this eve.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2015, 06:00:48 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

It is almost like it was so hard to find... and validate my point. You fucking cretins. NY lower than Texas and Omlahoma despite far higher population density. Almost like there is a connection between gun control and gun violence... and i picked those at random.

Google Irish gun crime and murder rates, hell check French rates. Still bet they are far far lower than USA and probably 70% of states.

Yes you picked 3 states... So what?

California's laws are similar to NY and they are higher than both Texas and Oklahoma and much more densely populated.

If you break it down by city it changes completely.

NYC has a huge population, tons of gun control. Lots of gun violence. Same as LA, Chicago, and the like.

So the gun laws do what?

You're not here, so we don't expect you to get it, which is fine... You stay where you are. Doesn't bother us one bit.

Obviously gun violence isn't your issue. You'd think you have more important things to do than to argue about gun control on getbig.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 13, 2015, 06:02:49 PM »
how do you mean? It's just funny to see how lustral dominates here

don't be mad

I'm not mad he's the type of liberal that will just sit and watch ISIS take over his country and wait for someone else to do something. He believes in a violence free utopia that simply does't exist and is a US hater.

With a population of over 300m and 50 states with varying laws there is a lot of craziness I won't deny.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »

Why the hell not? Got yourself some sweet martial law underway as we speak, a little more fascism ain't gonna hurt no one.