Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72781 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #425 on: November 14, 2015, 05:34:14 AM »
Same way we weren't interested in the causes of Nazism, Japanese imperialism, Capone's greed, Dahmer's cannibalism, or why some random prick takes a claw hammer to his roommate's skull.

Because who gives a shit.

sane people care. in fact the examples you cited don't support your case because in fact they are all well understood by rational people.  
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #426 on: November 14, 2015, 05:35:13 AM »
::)

Considered thus by you.

go ahead and enlighten me
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: November 14, 2015, 05:35:26 AM »
Nor did Reagan. A pox on both their houses. This is not a democrat versus republican thing, this is a politician versus a citizen thing.

You specified "Democrats" was all.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #428 on: November 14, 2015, 05:37:10 AM »
go ahead and enlighten me
So, why do you refuse to state that you do not support radical islam? Do your clients browse this site?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #429 on: November 14, 2015, 05:38:08 AM »
I will ask you again to state your opinion very clearly about Radical Islam. I have every reason to suspect based on what I now know that you have been radicalized.

I will ask one last time to set the record straight, are you or are you not pro radical Islam?

I'm not sure

why don't you define "radical Islam" for the record

feel free to Google it
"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #430 on: November 14, 2015, 05:39:40 AM »
The solution is quite simple, but all of the west is too squeamish to even contemplate it: a tactical nuke at 700 ft over the Kaaba in Mecca during the Hajj. The Qu'ran is quite clear that Allah never allow that to happen, so the Islamic world would have to come to grips with the illiterate nature of their holy book.

Plus, they would now have a stronger horse to follow. They will make excellent Janissaries under Christ.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #431 on: November 14, 2015, 05:40:38 AM »
I'm not sure

why don't you define "radical Islam" for the record

feel free to Google it
I rest my case guys. Unfortunately because of the forum rules I will not post anymore data as to who Mr.Turbo really is and his affiliations with several Islamic organizations.

I hope one day you come to your senses, killing innocent people is never justified.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #432 on: November 14, 2015, 05:42:46 AM »
I rest my case guys. Unfortunately because of the forum rules I will not post anymore data as to who Mr.Turbo really is and his affiliations with several Islamic organizations.

I hope one day you come to your senses, killing innocent people is never justified.

forum rules trump national security.

good to know you got you priorities straight  :D
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #433 on: November 14, 2015, 05:45:39 AM »
forum rules trump national security.

good to know you got you priorities straight  :D
Your info was already forwarded to various authorities, based on the bill passed in 01 they should investigate you fairly well. http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/ns-sn/act-loi.html

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: November 14, 2015, 05:47:05 AM »
sane people care. in fact the examples you cited don't support your case because in fact they are all well understood by rational people.  

For future textbooks, fine, but it's a separate, less imperative, field of study. Sociologists and psychologists didn't stop Hirohito; nuclear fission did.

Also why the state isn't required to prove motive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #435 on: November 14, 2015, 05:50:14 AM »
I think it has more to do with shitty lives embracing death, especially when death = paradise. And since martyrdom pays best, any enemy will do.

Too simple?
It has a lot to do with where you were born. It started with Christians battling Muslims for control of Jerusalem. Christians for the most part have evolved from killing in the name of god, but the Muslims still think its the Richard the Lionheart, led west.

Like someone stated earlier. There is no reasoning with radical Islamists. They literally believe that they are doing god's will.

I'm sure many people in the middle east view America's invasions as terrorists acts. We just like to pretend that it's only our viewpoints and opinions that matter on this subject.  

The reason why many Muslims cheer this on, is because they treat their "religious fighters" like the west treats it's veterans and active military.

Do you think they liked it when we celebrate the death of Bin Laden, or the death of a high-ranking Taliban member, during a drone strike?

Two different ideologies.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: November 14, 2015, 05:53:24 AM »
The solution is quite simple, but all of the west is too squeamish to even contemplate it: a tactical nuke at 700 ft over the Kaaba in Mecca during the Hajj. The Qu'ran is quite clear that Allah never allow that to happen, so the Islamic world would have to come to grips with the illiterate nature of their holy book.

Plus, they would now have a stronger horse to follow. They will make excellent Janissaries under Christ.
spoken like a true Christian. You would have made a fantastic Knight during the Crusades.

You are exactly the opposing viewpoint that I suggested earlier.

The part in red is quite ironic as well.  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #437 on: November 14, 2015, 05:54:19 AM »
As always, there will never be a backlash until the world gets a backbone.

The french are single cell amoebas, i.e., stupid and spineless. Like liberals.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: November 14, 2015, 05:55:32 AM »
"Radical" Islam= True Islam.
Never got that term....Those doing these actions are 100% following their religion. Those who aren't are not really Muslims.
And we better hope that they are not true Muslims and not lying dormant and simply waiting for an opportunity.

Same could be said of Christianity. Westboro is far more scripturally consistent than, say, Joel Osteen. People (rational/secular/civilized) are what make Western religion more agreeable, not scripture.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #439 on: November 14, 2015, 05:58:57 AM »
spoken like a true Christian. You would have made a fantastic Knight during the Crusades.

You are exactly the opposing viewpoint that I suggested earlier.

The part in red is quite ironic as well.  ;)

You epic lack of understanding of Christianity is showing again. Non-fundamentalist Christians understand that our holy book is a series of metaphorical stories, not meant to be taken literally.

I am a Knight Templar in this world too. If my positions sicken you, that is fine. Someday, when your weak kind have been swept away by the very hoarde you philosophically protect, my kind will scorch the earth for your progeny.

Your welcome.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: November 14, 2015, 05:59:46 AM »
As always, there will never be a backlash until the world gets a backbone.

The french are single cell amoebas, i.e., stupid and spineless. Like liberals.
What do you suggest we do then, Einstein? The "they kill us, so we get revenge by killing them" solution hasn't worked for 1,000 years.

I'd say we just troll the hell out of them by blowing up the Dome of the Rock.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #441 on: November 14, 2015, 06:03:08 AM »
Your info was already forwarded to various authorities, based on the bill passed in 01 they should investigate you fairly well. http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/ns-sn/act-loi.html

don't forget to report yourself since your recommendations increase terrorism. your stupidity is a danger to humanity
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:17 AM »
It has a lot to do with where you were born. It started with Christians battling Muslims for control of Jerusalem. Christians for the most part have evolved from killing in the name of god, but the Muslims still think its the Richard the Lionheart, led west.

Like someone stated earlier. There is no reasoning with radical Islamists. They literally believe that they are doing god's will.

I'm sure many people in the middle east view America's invasions as terrorists acts. We just like to pretend that it's only our viewpoints and opinions that matter on this subject.  

The reason why many Muslims cheer this on, is because they treat their "religious fighters" like the west treats it's veterans and active military.

Do you think they liked it when we celebrate the death of Bin Laden, or the death of a high-ranking Taliban member, during a drone strike?

Two different ideologies.

Understood. Do you think, though, if the Middle East evolved into a more modern Dubai, India-type industrialized society (generations down the road, I mean), life's simple everyday pleasures might have many less willing to kill/die so arbitrarily?

Example being how much less radicalized Western Muslims are currently.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:47 AM »
You epic lack of understanding of Christianity is showing again. Non-fundamentalist Christians understand that our holy book is a series of metaphorical stories, not meant to be taken literally.

I am a Knight Templar in this world too. If my positions sicken you, that is fine. Someday, when your weak kind have been swept away by the very hoarde you philosophically protect, my kind will scorch the earth for your progeny.

Your welcome.
Lol..........what a retard. I don't protect anyone. The fact is, is that there are clearly blood-hungry morons on each side, which will keep this feud, fueled for all eternity.

You clearly prove my point, Sir AJ of Delusion.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2015, 06:06:43 AM »
What do you suggest we do then, Einstein? The "they kill us, so we get revenge by killing them" solution hasn't worked for 1,000 years.

I'd say we just troll the hell out of them by blowing up the Dome of the Rock.

It worked against the Nazis, but since they were eeeeeeeeeeeevile whitey I suppose it was fine and dandy with the libtards of the world. War is not about whining, but winning.  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #445 on: November 14, 2015, 06:09:52 AM »
don't forget to report yourself since your recommendations increase terrorism. your stupidity is a danger to humanity

Controlling borders and deporting Islamic radicals increases terror?

You really have no shame, you got so sunk into the world of radical Islam that you cannot even see clearly anymore.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: November 14, 2015, 06:10:10 AM »
It worked against the Nazis, but since they were eeeeeeeeeeeevile whitey I suppose it was fine and dandy with the libtards of the world. War is not about whining, but winning.  
Clearly a different situation. I don't see radical Islam, Taliban, ISIS, suiting up for a traditional ground war anytime soon.

That would be a dream situation for the west, because that is how we could truly decimate them.

Unfortunately, they know this as well.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2015, 06:11:20 AM »

Your welcome.

Do they, though? Honest question. See, my people believe it's ALL literal, every word. And I think they also consider themselves moderate - certainly not fundamentalists.

Are my people just ignorant? (Another honest question.)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2015, 06:14:47 AM »
Understood. Do you think, though, if the Middle East evolved into a more modern Dubai, India-type industrialized society (generations down the road, I mean), life's simple everyday pleasures might have many less willing to kill/die so arbitrarily?

Example being how much less radicalized Western Muslims are currently.
Nothing usurps religious nutters. "God wills it!"

Have you watched Kingdom of Heaven? Wonderful movie that captures the atrocities that people were willing to commit in the name of god.

Hasn't changed a bit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2015, 06:15:31 AM »

Nazi = Germany, though; who does radical Muslim equal?

Meaning, which beach do we storm to end this once and for all?