Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72779 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #675 on: November 15, 2015, 09:20:33 AM »
I'd love to see a nation respond to attacks like this in a new way.

leader of that nation come out with immediate concealed carry ability for all non-felons in the country.  If you're not an ex-con, you can carry.  Offer free training.  Sell that at cost to the public.  Print the gun laws in the daily paper and on the news so people learn when and how to shoot.

Start a gofundme to arm the frenchies!
So more guns is your solution?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #676 on: November 15, 2015, 09:27:02 AM »

The French don't have a culture of firearms (as I write this, my neighbors are shooting the living hell outta something) and it would be wasted on them. Training would be long and laborious and few would do it. They should just get out the white flag and fit their women with burkas.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #677 on: November 15, 2015, 09:27:12 AM »

There are thousands of people on FB maintaining that "...several armed concert goers with CWP could have taken down the killers..."

You can only respond the same way you respond when some twink tells you he "...has a friend that bench presses 500 for reps." Just smile and say, "Oh that's nice."
a

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #678 on: November 15, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
There are thousands of people on FB maintaining that "...several armed concert goers with CWP could have taken down the killers..."

You can only respond the same way you respond when some twink tells you he "...has a friend that bench presses 500 for reps." Just smile and say, "Oh that's nice."
Your cute analogy is stupid. I understand you are one of the people that think that only you know how to use a gun, or maybe you feel everyone is a fool and cannot utilize a weapon correctly.

However, when you calm down and the crack wears off, you will realize that it is possible that if people there were armed the amount of causalities might have been lower. It is no guarantee, but everyone with no guns is certainly not a solution.

If ISIS continues this terror even the biggest anti gun nut case will run and get a gun.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #679 on: November 15, 2015, 03:56:30 PM »
Do a people just give up the will to fight?  The French conquered all of Europe just 200 years ago. They took on all comers. The average people there were guillotining monarchists left and right. What the fuck happened. Germany took on the world, and happily did so. What happened, is the weight of that guilt really keeping them from fighting back? These moslems count on this apathy of the West. They will keep chipping away until islam has taken over the world. The moderate moslem won't care this is going on, and then there will be future generations that just keep getting more radicalized until they've taken over all of the West. Where is the modern day Jan Sobieski?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: November 15, 2015, 04:07:58 PM »
Are you hitting on me?

If sharing a disinterest in video games is hitting on you, then I guess I am. Who would have thought?  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: November 15, 2015, 04:21:35 PM »
I'd love to see a nation respond to attacks like this in a new way.

leader of that nation come out with immediate concealed carry ability for all non-felons in the country.  If you're not an ex-con, you can carry.  Offer free training.  Sell that at cost to the public.  Print the gun laws in the daily paper and on the news so people learn when and how to shoot.

Start a gofundme to arm the frenchies!

Last I read, these recent terrorist are all thought to be dead. Once the police showed up they detonated explosives in their belts.

How does it work when the weapons the terrorists use are machine guns? What if the citizenry also has automatic weapons, who dies first or do both sides die at pretty much the same time? Seems like whoever fires first, kills the most people before they get killed by their opponent.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #682 on: November 15, 2015, 04:37:15 PM »
Better to wet your bed than end up dead

What Wes says in the mirror every morning  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #683 on: November 15, 2015, 04:41:22 PM »

How does it work when the weapons the terrorists use are machine guns? What if the citizenry also has automatic weapons, who dies first or do both sides die at pretty much the same time? Seems like whoever fires first, kills the most people before they get killed by their opponent.

Yes, that is exactly what happens in a gun fight.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #684 on: November 15, 2015, 04:45:01 PM »
Last I read, these recent terrorist are all thought to be dead. Once the police showed up they detonated explosives in their belts.

They actually think one is on the run, pics of him everywhere. Thing is how can you defend against a suicide bomber?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: November 15, 2015, 04:53:04 PM »
They actually think one is on the run, pics of him everywhere. Thing is how can you defend against a suicide bomber?

Walk around in a mobile bunker?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #686 on: November 15, 2015, 05:00:24 PM »
Yes, that is exactly what happens in a gun fight.

Lol. I like you, hell, you can even fuck my sister.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #687 on: November 15, 2015, 05:04:12 PM »
Walk around in a mobile bunker?

They'd scab refugee status and then blow you up  >:(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #688 on: November 15, 2015, 06:40:44 PM »

;D

Thanks, no fat chicks though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #689 on: November 15, 2015, 06:44:28 PM »

FMJ
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #690 on: November 15, 2015, 07:45:45 PM »

Guns + training + awareness = an overall look and feel of "this is the last MFer you want to mess with".

imagine these ISIS dudes ran into armed people with that attitude the moment they entered the country.  And everyone at their hotel was cognizant and eyeball fcking them and armed and calling them in for looking shady. Then the people they saw in traffic were all armed and vigilant.  Then the people at the gates to the concert were the same way.   I bet a lot fewer than 120 get killed at that concert.

and maybe, just maybe, the bad guys just decide to pick on another country.  You don't see bad guys trying this shit at VFW meetings or Garth Brooks concerts... they'd be hit with a .45 from a hiding spot in a boot before they know it.

French people look weak.  In the US, people are already watching arabs the moment they walk into a place.  I've seen it at redneck walmarts down here - these good ol' boys just looking to issue a comment and get into it with every "muhammad" they see.   They're looking for a fight.  they HATE brown people.  They do.

so yes, arm the frenchies, train them.  Do it with all these nations.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #691 on: November 15, 2015, 08:02:27 PM »
Guns + training + awareness = an overall look and feel of "this is the last MFer you want to mess with".

imagine these ISIS dudes ran into armed people with that attitude the moment they entered the country.  And everyone at their hotel was cognizant and eyeball fcking them and armed and calling them in for looking shady. Then the people they saw in traffic were all armed and vigilant.  Then the people at the gates to the concert were the same way.   I bet a lot fewer than 120 get killed at that concert.

and maybe, just maybe, the bad guys just decide to pick on another country.  You don't see bad guys trying this shit at VFW meetings or Garth Brooks concerts... they'd be hit with a .45 from a hiding spot in a boot before they know it.

French people look weak.  In the US, people are already watching arabs the moment they walk into a place.  I've seen it at redneck walmarts down here - these good ol' boys just looking to issue a comment and get into it with every "muhammad" they see.   They're looking for a fight.  they HATE brown people.  They do.

I must assume you feel the same way about the US?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #692 on: November 15, 2015, 08:05:46 PM »
Your cute analogy is stupid. I understand you are one of the people that think that only you know how to use a gun, or maybe you feel everyone is a fool and cannot utilize a weapon correctly.

However, when you calm down and the crack wears off, you will realize that it is possible that if people there were armed the amount of causalities might have been lower. It is no guarantee, but everyone with no guns is certainly not a solution.

If ISIS continues this terror even the biggest anti gun nut case will run and get a gun.

a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #693 on: November 15, 2015, 08:16:42 PM »
I must assume you feel the same way about the US?

Law-abiding, polite, armed, educated and trained people, protecting their nation.

i'm not saying they attack, hurt, harass, violate visitors to the country.  Just watch them like you watch everyone else.

I get annoyed at the racist talk.  I like to mistrust everyone equally.  A lot of ignorance when you have potheads who speed everywhere and steal from work, bitching because someone arab is opening a business and trying to make a living.  Fck those guys.  But the part about everyone watching everyone, polite and armed, I love that.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: November 15, 2015, 08:26:56 PM »
Law-abiding, polite, armed, educated and trained people, protecting their nation.

i'm not saying they attack, hurt, harass, violate visitors to the country.  Just watch them like you watch everyone else.

I get annoyed at the racist talk.  I like to mistrust everyone equally.  A lot of ignorance when you have potheads who speed everywhere and steal from work, bitching because someone arab is opening a business and trying to make a living.  Fck those guys.  But the part about everyone watching everyone, polite and armed, I love that.
gun range shooters arent going to take out a group of trained terrorist

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: November 15, 2015, 08:30:21 PM »
If sharing a disinterest in video games is hitting on you, then I guess I am. Who would have thought?  ::)

thought ya wanted some "joy stick" time, that's all!
?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: November 16, 2015, 12:59:08 AM »

If the invaders are extremists like ISIS, they're nuts. Don't expect them to react like sane people would. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #697 on: November 16, 2015, 02:31:08 AM »
gun range shooters arent going to take out a group of trained terrorist

a bunch of backwoods hillbillies weren't going to take out the Redcoats either.  :D
a

Purge_WTF

Re: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates
« Reply #698 on: November 16, 2015, 07:35:58 AM »
 And a cache of weapons was stolen from an Army base in my hometown:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/11/16/search-for-weapons-stolen-from-federal-armory-worcester-ongoing/UdObZBRoL1Gy3BiimtvkjK/story.html

Feds say it's not connected to terror groups, but I don't believe that.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates
« Reply #699 on: November 16, 2015, 07:51:16 AM »
And a cache of weapons was stolen from an Army base in my hometown:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/11/16/search-for-weapons-stolen-from-federal-armory-worcester-ongoing/UdObZBRoL1Gy3BiimtvkjK/story.html

Feds say it's not connected to terror groups, but I don't believe that.
Is there a big Muslim population there?