Author Topic: CHARLIE SHEEN...HIV POSITIVE  (Read 50601 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: CHARLIE SHEEN...HIV POSITIVE
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2015, 04:05:36 PM »
but tbombz was queer like you. maybe you have aids too you just dont know it yet

Chuckle.

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2015, 04:09:46 PM »
The probability of the insertive partner acquiring HIV from a single episode of unprotected vaginal intercourse is approximately 1 in 2000. The odds are less if you are circumsized and don't have concurrent STDs, such as something that would cause sores on your penis.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2015, 04:15:23 PM »
The probability of the insertive partner acquiring HIV from a single episode of unprotected vaginal intercourse is approximately 1 in 2000. The odds are less if you are circumsized and don't have concurrent STDs, such as something that would cause sores on your penis.

What are the odds if you are a drug fiend?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2015, 04:49:11 PM »
but tbombz was queer like you. maybe you have aids too you just dont know it yet

Well Tbombz gave up being gay.

What are you, twelve years old? You seem to know nothing about HIV or AIDS. That's not good. Better get off Getbig and finish your education, sonny.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
Someone asked me to comment on this topic.

There is not much to say.  Does anyone really feel sorry for Charlie Sheen?  For a time, he was making up to $2 million per episode.  He threw his personal and professional relationships away for drugs, alcohol, and sex with lots of prostitutes.  And then he contracted HIV.  Surprise: choices have consequences.

I am not even sure why this is a news story.  Lots of people all over the world have contracted HIV.  Today I saw a story indicating that kid from Whose The Boss contracted HIV as well.  http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/27/entertainment/daniel-pintauro-hiv-positive-feat/

Is this the new thing now?  Celebrities declaring their HIV status to the world?  Hmm, this is not something I care to know, but apparently, there is an audience of consumers for this kind of information.  ::)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2015, 06:51:10 PM »
Strawberry Shortcake
The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry shortcake.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2015, 06:53:13 PM »
boston pancake
When a lover defecates on another lovers chest. WITH PERMISSION. Then pats down the feces with his buttox to make it into a flat surface. Then the man ejaculates on the feces which acts as the syrup.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2015, 06:55:19 PM »
o....m.....g

pink sock
(n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2015, 06:55:33 PM »

Don't believe the stats. A few years ago they were saying that 1 out of 100 kids being born in America have autism. Now it's supposedly 1 out of 45. Whats the real number? 1 out of 25 maybe. Every stat is BS. Real unemployment  is close to 20% in America. But they'll tell you it's like 6%... :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2015, 06:57:16 PM »
Strawberry Shortcake
The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry shortcake.

lol wtf?

Does this actually exist? ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2015, 06:59:28 PM »

He probably had butt sex with tons of prostitutes. That's the most risky act I think.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2015, 07:15:14 PM »
Funny how shit works. Four years later and we have a vaccine for hiv.
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2015, 07:42:01 PM »
It's interesting how the supposedly morally spotless folks on Getbig like pointing fingers at others, suggesting they themselves have been chaste all their life.  ;D ;D ;D ;D My guess is that Charlie Sheen hasn't engaged in sexual activities which are foreign to many of you. Either that or you are a bunch of braggarts when involved in a pissing match with other Getbiggers. It kind of reminds one of Tbombz who was doing everything and everyone until he found God then forgetting his follies and preaching holiness to others.

TBumfucked was bug chasing so he could get on disability and never have to work

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2015, 08:24:10 PM »
I'm ready to bet 5$ that it will come out he got it from gay ass.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2015, 08:36:58 PM »
Heard he's changing his name to Charlie Vaccine

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2015, 09:31:19 PM »
TBumfucked was bug chasing so he could get on disability and never have to work

If per chance you could be right, there has to be a thousand ways that at least a thousand better ways to get on the dole.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2015, 09:33:53 PM »
If per chance you could be right, there has to be a thousand ways that at least a thousand better ways to get on the dole.

Are you suggesting tBombz should have joined the Navy and then injured his knee?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2015, 09:42:05 PM »
I'm ready to bet 5$ that it will come out he got it from gay ass.

That is your and a lot of other folks hope. HIV has to have an access point, like an open sore to pass the virus since it is a blood born pathogen. For guys who insist they are only into straight sex, it their penoris that has been  compromised . Stick your dick in any infected hole without a condom and you could cum out with this "gift."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2015, 09:48:01 PM »
Chuckle.

Isn't it? I'd chuckle too if it wasn't so sad how ignorant people are when it comes to sexually transmitted diseases.

"I'm safe because I don't do gay sex". Yeah right.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2015, 09:53:17 PM »
Strawberry Shortcake

You either have a great imagination or a lot more experience with this stuff than me. Never heard of a strawberry shortcake before, other than the one people eat during strawberry season.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2015, 09:55:44 PM »
boston pancake
When a lover defecates on another lovers chest. WITH PERMISSION. Then pats down the feces with his buttox to make it into a flat surface. Then the man ejaculates on the feces which acts as the syrup.

I almost tossed my cookies at the thought and stench of this depraved activity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »
o....m.....g

pink sock
(n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.

Where are you getting this gross stuff....don't tell me, I'd rather not know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2015, 10:01:44 PM »
He probably had butt sex with tons of prostitutes. That's the most risky act I think.

Unprotected sex is the most risky, PERIOD!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2015, 10:04:35 PM »

Are you suggesting tBombz should have joined the Navy and then injured his knee?

Yes. That would have been a better option.