Author Topic: CHARLIE SHEEN...HIV POSITIVE  (Read 49847 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: CHARLIE SHEEN...HIV POSITIVE
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2015, 08:18:35 PM »
Dude,

more a person makes= more deviency they can afford

being devient big time like charlie= costs $$$ for the depravity, the participants and when you are famous, the hush fund
but why the hush fund? why not just say hey this is who I am? He would simply have more women and men reach out to him

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2015, 08:26:47 PM »
but why the hush fund? why not just say hey this is who I am? He would simply have more women and men reach out to him

Celebs no matter how badass some of  them are percieved still have a rep to protect believe it or not

Hollywood celebs at a certain level are always getting extorted for something.

watch the show Ray Donovan, although fiction its not that far from the truth sometimes

http://panachereport.com/channels/old_school_update/HollywoodDamage.htm

HOLLYWOOD DAMAGE CONTROL:

Fred Otash started off as a vice officer for the LAPD in the 40’s and early 50’s.  He left the force to become the manager of the "Palladium" in Hollywood.  He made numerous celebrity connections at this nightclub.  He worked for Frank Sinatra, Joe DiMaggio and various other A-List celebrities, just to name a few.  He also sold gossip to ‘Confidential Magazine,’ and he was an expert wiretapper.  Otash allegedly made audio sex tapes of John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe.  Former FBI director, J. Edgar Hoover would obtain copies of these tapes. Otash was also called in to clean up after Marilyn Monroe’s alleged suicide.  Otash would become the mentor to Anthony Pellicano, the ‘fixer’ we featured earlier this week.

Before the death of Nicole Brown Smith and Ronald Goldman, O.J. Simpson allegedly hired Anthony Pellicano to silence a secretary who accused the football star of abusive behavior.  Pellicano dug up embarrassing info about the secretary and the case was dropped.  According to a C.I. (Confidential Informant) to the LAPD, ‘he allegedly saw Pellicano in a car outside Nicole Simpson’s Brentwood home on the night she and Ronald Goldman were killed.  Allegedly, Simpson had Pellicano trailing Nicole but this has never been proven and Pellicano continues to deny allegations that he was in the vicinity when Nicole and Ron were murdered.

Pellicano is also believed to be the one who dug up information about Patricia Bowman, the woman who accused William Kennedy Smith of raping her.

Pellicano was close to a famous black actress, who was ‘once’ the highest paid black actress in Hollywood. Allegedly, the tabloids were going to run a negative piece on her. Pellicano prevented the piece from running.

Vanity Fair reports, a “studio president” and a celebrity manager offered to help support Anthony Pellicano’s children while he is incarcerated for illegal wiretapping.  They both agreed to contribute to the Pellicano family fund. “As pressure grows on Pellicano to testify against his former clients, a lot of people may wish they had been more charitable.”  An anonymous source said, 'Pellicano is someone you don't want on your bad side."

When women become pregnant by famous men, they contact Brett Kimmell.  He is the man who negotiated a record child support settlement ($35,000 per month) for P. Diddy’s ex-girlfriend and the mother of his son, Misa Hylton-Brimm. Kimmell also negotiated a discreet million-dollar settlement for a stunning black call girl when she became pregnant by a married Swiss banker.

Side Note: If the Marilyn Monroe and John F. Kennedy sex tapes ever surface, they would be valued at seven figures.  If a photo of Thomas Jefferson’s gorgeous black mistress Sally Hemings ever emerges, it will be worth over a million dollars. Researchers don’t know where Hemings is buried, if her gravesite is ever located, due to the advances of forensic science, a photo of her can be created from her remains (skull) similar to the photo of King Tut that was created from his skull. Another pricey memorabilia item would be the ‘one audio tape’ that exists with the voice of clairvoyant Edgar Cayce on it. If the individual who has possession of this tape decides to sell it, it would be worth a fortune because Cayce was an illiterate man who would put himself in a self-induced trance and cure people of every ailment known to mankind.  Read more about Cayce by clicking the following link, Edgar Cayce

"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2015, 08:27:36 PM »
Dude,

more a person makes= more deviency they can afford

being devient big time like charlie= costs $$$ for the depravity, the participants and when you are famous, the hush fund

Tell this to Pellius. His post suggests differently.

We, you and I actually agree. Keep in mind though that making loads of money also does not guarantee one will lead a depraved life.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2015, 08:28:51 PM »

Ego?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2015, 08:31:43 PM »
Tell this to Pellius. His post suggests differently.

We, you and I actually agree. Keep in mind though that making loads of money also does not guarantee one will lead a depraved life.  

I should have quoted him as well to bridge it
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2015, 08:35:18 PM »
I should have quoted him as well to bridge it

Or you could have just replied to his post. Either way it is all good. Can we agree that Sheen spends his bucks as he wishes and that he is self-destructive?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2015, 08:35:31 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-real-life-ray-donovans-fixers-behind-tinseltowns-dark-secrets-8707532.html

cool story

ay Donovan, the latest in a long line of television anti-heroes, is a tough Bostonian transplanted to LA to work as an enforcer, investigator and all-round Hollywood "fixer". In the first episode of the drama named after him, to be broadcast on Sky Atlantic this Tuesday, Ray's clients include an action-movie hero caught in a clinch with a pre-op transsexual prostitute; a pro basketball player who wakes up in a hotel room next to a dead girl; and a starlet with a stalker.

Liev Schreiber, the actor who plays Ray, said on the radio this week that he'd never come across a real Donovan. "But I know that they've been around as long as Hollywood has been around," he said. "In the Forties and Fifties these guys were a lot more prevalent... But still there are jobs that need to get done that lawyers can't handle, and they go to people like Ray."
ADVERTISING

While such people necessarily work in the shadows, their stories occasionally come out in the courtroom. The man known as the "PI to the stars" during the 1990s was Anthony Pellicano, 69, who is presently serving a lengthy prison sentence. In his prime, Pellicano counted among his clients several studio moguls, Steven Spielberg, and stars such as Michael Jackson, Kevin Costner and Chris Rock. There is no suggestion that any of them knew of Pellicano's criminal activities.

Pellicano made his name in 1972, when he claimed to have discovered the stolen remains of Elizabeth Taylor's dead husband Mike Todd, robbed from a grave in suburban Chicago. His downfall came 30 years later, after a dead fish and a threatening note were delivered to a reporter who'd been writing unfavourable stories about two Pellicano clients: Steven Seagal and the Disney studio head Michael Ovitz. When the FBI followed the fishy scent to Pellicano's office, they found enough explosives to bring down a commercial airliner. He was sent to prison on weapons charges in 2002.

A few years later, Pellicano was convicted again for tapping the telephones of Sylvester Stallone and several other industry figures. Even Tom Cruise was drawn into his orbit: tapes of Cruise's phone conversations with Nicole Kidman were found at Pellicano's office, allegedly made around the time of the couple's split. Pellicano was thought to have offered his services to Cruise's divorce lawyer, Dennis Wasser.

Yet Ann Biderman, Ray Donovan's creator, suggests she was inspired not by Pellicano, but by his Old Hollywood forebears. "I've always been interested in that world that has existed around fixers," Ms Biderman said recently. "Eddie Mannix, Fred Otash … These figures have been around since the beginning."

Eddie Mannix, a long-serving vice president of MGM studios, was one of the original Hollywood fixers. Along with Howard Strickling, the studio's head of publicity from the 1920s to the 1950s, Mannix defused several potential scandals using a network of crooked lawyers, cops and journalists. The pair are rumoured to have covered up the alleged murder of Paul Bern, husband of the MGM star Jean Harlow, whose death was ruled a suicide; and the 1937 killing of Three Stooges creator Ted Healy by another MGM star, Wallace Beery. Mannix and Strickling also arranged for Loretta Young to adopt her own baby secretly, after the unmarried actress became pregnant with Clark Gable's child following an on-set affair in 1935.

Perhaps the most infamous of Hollywood's private dicks was Fred Otash, a 6ft 2in ex-vice cop, who drove a Cadillac, drank Scotch and smoked four packs per day. A notorious snoop throughout the 1950s and 1960s, Otash was the inspiration for Jack Nicholson's character Jake Gittes in Chinatown. Legend has it he mentored Pellicano prior to his death, aged 70, in 1992.

Last month, Otash's daughter made her father's private archive public for the first time. Among his files was a transcript of a 1958 confrontation between Rock Hudson and his then-wife Phyllis Gates, about his homosexuality. Otash claimed to know where Judy Garland kept her drug stash, to have caught James Dean shoplifting, and even to have heard Marilyn Monroe and JFK having sex. Following Monroe's death in 1962, Otash was hired by the actor Peter Lawford – who was also President Kennedy's brother-in-law – to clear her home of anything that might incriminate the Kennedys.

We may soon see Otash on our screens: the novelist James Ellroy, who has already used the real-life PI as a character in two of his books, is working on a TV pilot called Shakedown, in which Otash is the lead character.
"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2015, 11:29:21 PM »
This is not a disagreement with you because often times where there is smoke there's fire, but it appears you like keeping up with all the latest celebrity gossip. Sheen admitted to being positive for at least 4 years. I am not aware of Travolta or Cruise admitting to anything. Do you spend a lot of time reading gossip rags such as the Inquirer.  If you do, do you actually believe what they publish is factual?

Many places to get information...Jimmy Foxx never came out and said he loved the cock but as soon as Howard Stern told the public that Jamie loved the cock, which many people in Atlanta reported years ago, Jamie stopped talking negatively about Howard Stern. You really think Howard Stern would make that up about Jamie?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2015, 02:37:32 AM »
How is what someone earns relevant to their sexual miss-adventures? I don't get the point of your post.

Of course you don't. This is normal behavior for you. Getting on your knees while another man has his cock in your mouth.

Have you really sucked an anonymous cock out of a glory hole like bigmc said? 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2015, 02:41:27 AM »
Many places to get information...Jimmy Foxx never came out and said he loved the cock but as soon as Howard Stern told the public that Jamie loved the cock, which many people in Atlanta reported years ago, Jamie stopped talking negatively about Howard Stern. You really think Howard Stern would make that up about Jamie?

Stern has some integrity, but we can't be sure he is telling the truth.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2015, 05:55:15 AM »
Of course you don't. This is normal behavior for you. Getting on your knees while another man has his cock in your mouth.

Have you really sucked an anonymous cock out of a glory hole like bigmc said

Take bigmc words with a grain of salt. He has an obcession with men genitallia.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2015, 07:09:32 AM »

A gay actor!! Stop the presses!!
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2015, 08:43:05 PM »

Have you really sucked an anonymous cock out of a glory hole like bigmc said? 

Did he say that? Surely he knows what he's talking about.  ::)

BTW, hope you enjoyed jacking off while writing the above post. Young girls and other folks' sex lives appear to turn you on.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2015, 01:52:30 AM »
Did he say that? Surely he knows what he's talking about.  ::)

BTW, hope you enjoyed jacking off while writing the above post. Young girls and other folks' sex lives appear to turn you on.

you have previously posted about going to glory holes

are you denying this now
T

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2015, 02:13:10 AM »
Silly queers still trying to pretend HIV ain't predominantly theirs.

Hell, Red Cross even dumped the PC bullshit from their donation questionnaire. All they ask about anymore is homosex, needles, and Africa - NOTHING at all about normal fuckin'.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2015, 04:39:40 AM »
All I know is you can't get aids from hookers.

you cant die from fun

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2015, 08:21:31 AM »

you cant die from fun
There are endless deaths that occur as a result of seeking fun. Seeking fun and nothing else. If you die doing something because it's fun... fun can kill you. Pretty obvious.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2015, 06:10:48 PM »

are you denying this now

Seems you silenced the old perv.

Getting on your knees sucking on an anonymous cock poking through a hole in the wall is just profanely sick and perverted. And to hear him lecturing others on this thread about safe sex.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2015, 10:38:27 PM »

are you denying this now

No. It is ancient news though and hardly relevant fifty plus years later.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2015, 10:44:10 PM »
Seems you silenced the old perv.

Getting on your knees sucking on an anonymous cock poking through a hole in the wall is just profanely sick and perverted. And to hear him lecturing others on this thread about safe sex.

Remember how you defended having sex with 13 year olds?

Go fuck yourself and die, troll.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2015, 11:34:02 PM »

Shit, first Prime post I've enjoyed in quite some time. Where's the 'Like' dealio?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2015, 01:01:26 AM »
No. It is ancient news though and hardly relevant fifty plus years later.

Sure it's relevant. It shows what kind of person you are and your character. And none of this, "I have changed and matured."

That's just like when someone as old as you says his violent past is no longer relevant because he's become kinder and gentler.

No, you have become old and no longer have the fire. If you were suddenly transformed into a young man again you'd be back at the gays bars getting fuked raw in the ass and on your knees sucking anonymous cocks poking out of a hole in the wall.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2015, 01:08:26 AM »

Show me a single post I made where I advocated that an adult have sex with a 13 year old? In fact, I had specifically stated otherwise.

Fact is, I've never had sex with a teenager ever -- even when I was a teenager. Whereas you have had other men's dicks in your ass and in your mouth.

Filthy pig!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2015, 01:11:27 AM »
Kinda like how if you were transformed into an even younger man, you'd be waddling around in your Underoos, wondering what Santy Claus would be bringing here soon. Oh, yeah, totally relevant.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2015, 01:24:31 AM »
Show me a single post I made where I advocated that an adult have sex with a 13 year old? In fact, I had specifically stated otherwise.

Fact is, I've never had sex with a teenager ever -- even when I was a teenager. Whereas you have had other men's dicks in your ass and in your mouth.

Filthy pig!

Hey, come on now. Let's clean up the language, huh? Some of us traditional family values-types aren't quite as comfortable with the graphic imagery you fellas enjoy.

Tone it down some for us prudes, k. It isn't the locker room.