Author Topic: CHARLIE SHEEN...HIV POSITIVE  (Read 49628 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: CHARLIE SHEEN...HIV POSITIVE
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2015, 01:58:48 AM »
Hey, come on now. Let's clean up the language, huh? Some of us traditional family values-types aren't quite as comfortable with the graphic imagery you fellas enjoy.

Tone it down some for us prudes, k. It isn't the locker room.

LOL! Sorry but sometimes people forget what we are actually talking about.

I was watching this talk show years ago, I think it was Donahue or Ophra. Not a Jerry Springer type show.

One of the guest was this gay guy who was totally pushing the gay agenda. By that I mean is that most people don't have a problem with gays as they go about living their lives keeping their private life private. They just don't want it constantly shoved in their faces and that they have to accept and even honor this alternative life style. That there is really no difference between gay and straight. That it shouldn't matter to a father when he sees his son go out on his first date whether it's with a girl or a boy.

Anyway this guy was talking a good game. Making everyone that didn't support the gay lifestyle feel like shit. Then this woman stands up and says, "It's not natural. Men being with men. What if everybody was gay? I mean, you put other men's private parts into your mouth and into your behind."

The look on the guys face was priceless. The imagery of what gays do suddenly flashed into everybody's minds. Here is this guy trying make himself out as being more evolved and sophisticated for his progressive beliefs and behavior. But when you actually break it down, not so much.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2015, 12:29:33 PM »
Show me a single post I made where I advocated that an adult have sex with a 13 year old? In fact, I had specifically stated otherwise.

Fact is, I've never had sex with a teenager ever -- even when I was a teenager. Whereas you have had other men's dicks in your ass and in your mouth.

Filthy pig!

Fact is you don't know me at all. You are assuming things which you know nothing about.

Show me a post were I said you had sex with a minor.

I'm not going to bother looking up your past posts. But, you posted that you did absolutely nothing when your work buddies bragged about sex with a thirteen year-old for fear of being ostracized and losing your job, etc. You then tried to justify your opinions by posting that sex with minors was legal in some places including Hawaii where years ago the age of legal consent was 13. And then there was your comment, which went viral, suggesting that if the girl is a slut....she's asking for it. Do you suffer from selective memory?

Anyone else care to chime in here?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2015, 01:05:28 PM »
No. It is ancient news though and hardly relevant fifty plus years later.

its relevant when you get on your high horse about others sexual practices

you were engaged in the most high risk sex acts there are

rolling round public toilets in search of the cock

T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2015, 06:09:16 PM »
Fact is you don't know me at all. You are assuming things which you know nothing about.

Show me a post were I said you had sex with a minor.

I'm not going to bother looking up your past posts. But, you posted that you did absolutely nothing when your work buddies bragged about sex with a thirteen year-old for fear of being ostracized and losing your job, etc. You then tried to justify your opinions by posting that sex with minors was legal in some places including Hawaii where years ago the age of legal consent was 13. And then there was your comment, which went viral, suggesting that if the girl is a slut....she's asking for it. Do you suffer from selective memory?

Anyone else care to chime in here?

LOL @ "Anyone else care to chime in here?"

Desperately looking for support and derail this thread by shifting to a banned topic and hoping that this thread is locked so you don't take anymore abuse.

Know NOTHING about you? Really? You've been posting here for years. We know a lot about you.You're old. You're a Liberal. You have sex with other men. There is a creepy vibe to you.

And not reporting something that I didn't witness with people I didn't know or even met and stating the fact of different laws in different States and countries is hardly an endorsement. It's like me saying that weed is legal in Colorado means that I advocate smoking weed.

But of course that's the topic you want to dredge up to spare yourself from being exposed for the perversions that you actually engaged in.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2015, 06:22:54 PM »
L

And not reporting something that I didn't witness with people I didn't know or even met and stating the fact of different laws in different States and countries is hardly an endorsement. It's like me saying that weed is legal in Colorado means that I advocate smoking weed.

It's not like that at all. That's not at all comparable to what you did.

You said that A) the multiple grown men sleeping with the child did not deserve to be punished B) the 13-year old child was the one who was actually to blame C) gave multiple examples of other devilish teenaged temptresses who had entrapped other grown men. You brought up Hawaii's age of consent laws much later and they really didn't have anything to do with your original statement.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2015, 06:46:33 PM »
The last 2 pages of this thread had me in fucking stitches!  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2015, 06:53:43 PM »
It's not like that at all. That's not at all comparable to what you did.

You said that A) the multiple grown men sleeping with the child did not deserve to be punished B) the 13-year old child was the one who was actually to blame C) gave multiple examples of other devilish teenaged temptresses who had entrapped other grown men. You brought up Hawaii's age of consent laws much later and they really didn't have anything to do with your original statement.

A. No, I said they didn't deserve 20 years in jail making a reference to another thread involving a teacher.
B. No, but I didn't think she bore no responsibility. Everything was done voluntarily and always starting with the girl inviting the guards to get high with her.
C. Multiple examples to entrap men? Entrap into what? No, I don't think so. And when the subject of legality came up then consent laws had everything to do with the topic.

Don't derail this thread bringing up a banned topic. It has been beaten to death, all threads regarding the subject has been locked or deleted. You can believe whatever you want. You mean nothing to me and I assume you feel the same about me. Nothing is going to change.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2015, 06:55:49 PM »
The last 2 pages of this thread had me in fucking stitches!  ;D

this thread is starting to remind me of that Family Guy episode where Herbert the Pervert and that Old Nazi are fighting for the affections of Chris Griffin.
"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2015, 07:07:51 PM »
A. No, I said they didn't deserve 20 years in jail making a reference to another thread involving a teacher.
B. No, but I didn't think she bore no responsibility and you spent 60 pages simultaneously trying to walk back what you said and defend it. Everything was done voluntarily and always starting with the girl inviting the guards to get high with her.
C. Multiple examples to entrap men? Entrap into what? No, I don't think so. And when the subject of legality came up then consent laws had everything to do with the topic.

::) Your posts were exactly as I described. Not only did you post what I said you did, you wrote thousand word essays explaining why once girls went through puberty, there was no issue with having sex with them, some story about a coach who was raped by a 13-year  old girl he was traveling with.  

Don't derail this thread bringing up a banned topic. It has been beaten to death, all threads regarding the subject has been locked or deleted. You can believe whatever you want. You mean nothing to me and I assume you feel the same about me. Nothing is going to change.

First of all, don't try to tell me what to do, pervo. I'll post whatever the fuck I want. Secondly, when a creepy, old loser starts making fun of someone else for being a creepy, old loser, posting about the first creepy, old losers creepy posts is relevant.  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2015, 07:24:04 PM »

::) Your posts were exactly as I described. Not only did you post what I said you did, you wrote thousand word essays explaining why once girls went through puberty, there was no issue with having sex with them, some story about a coach who was raped by a 13-year  old girl he was traveling with.  

First of all, don't try to tell me what to do, pervo. I'll post whatever the fuck I want. Secondly, when a creepy, old loser starts making fun of someone else for being a creepy, old loser, posting about the first creepy, old losers creepy posts is relevant.  ::)

"Don't tell me what to do!"

The cry of a child.

That explains why you easily fell for primemuscle's bait.

Again, I don't care what you think. You are nothing to me. But I'm flattered that I occupy so much space in you mind.

Loser? I live about twenty yards from the ocean living in Hawaii being grateful for how blessed I am and loving life.

I guarantee you that if there were really a way to examines one's life you would far outweigh me insofar as perverted behavior. I don't even need all the fingers on my hand to count the number of women I've been with. Always been the committed long term type. Never had a phase where I alley catted around.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2015, 07:29:10 PM »
The cry of a child.

Another one of your sicko fantasies?

I don't even need all the fingers on my hand to count the number of women I've been with.

LOL-  You make it too easy.   :P

You don't care what I think, but you keep responding to my posts and you're flattered that I am paying attention to you?   ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2015, 07:35:34 PM »
Another one of your sicko fantasies?

LOL-  You make it too easy.   :P

You don't care what I think, but you keep responding to my posts and you're flattered that I am paying attention to you?   ::)

Yes, I am really losing sleep.

Keep crying. You're a bitch and I would destroy you irl.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »
Yes, I am really losing sleep.

Keep crying. You're a bitch and I would destroy you irl.

::) Sounds cool

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »
Lotsa chatter about cocks being sucked through holes and other depraved nonsense.

Charlie would be dismayed.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »

Please quote me being on my "high horse" with regards to others sexual practices.

Tell us which high risk sex acts you imagine I engaged in, since you claim to know so much. I mean, were you there? ::)

And yet here I am healthy as can be. I've never once contracted a venereal disease. Who would of thought with all that "rolling around" public toilets.

Your exaggerated imagery is curious. Is it a product of your personal experiences or just a rich fantasy?   ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »
LOL @ "Anyone else care to chime in here?"

Desperately looking for support and derail this thread by shifting to a banned topic and hoping that this thread is locked so you don't take anymore abuse.

Know NOTHING about you? Really? You've been posting here for years. We know a lot about you.You're old. You're a Liberal. You have sex with other men. There is a creepy vibe to you.

But of course that's the topic you want to dredge up to spare yourself from being exposed for the perversions that you actually engaged in.

Looks like you've got my motives all figured out.  ::)

Hum, you didn't know the guys you worked with when you were eighteen and yet they were telling you all about this oversexed 13 year old they were fucking? Amazing. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts since you don't seem to remember them very well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2015, 10:39:27 PM »

This is hilarious! I just spit out a mouthful of tea while laughing.  ;D ;D ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2015, 11:46:56 PM »

If true this would be a good xmas gift for him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2015, 12:02:27 AM »
Looks like you've got my motives all figured out.  ::)

Hum, you didn't know the guys you worked with when you were eighteen and yet they were telling you all about this oversexed 13 year old they were fucking? Amazing. Perhaps you should read some of your own posts since you don't seem to remember them very well.

There was no "they".  I worked a grave yard shift and my only contact was with one guard who was eager to go home and another guard who relieved me when my shift was over as I was eager to go home. Very little actual contact and conversation. The rest of the guards I never met.  I already stated how the subject came up.

Be that as it may, the fact is, no matter how much you want to try to focus a banned topic on me, I never ever had sex with a teenager whereas you have had a cock in your mouth and eagerly lapped up man goo.

And now you lecture us about safe sex.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2015, 01:33:24 AM »

Please quote me being on my "high horse" with regards to others sexual practices.

Tell us which high risk sex acts you imagine I engaged in, since you claim to know so much. I mean, were you there? ::)

And yet here I am healthy as can be. I've never once contracted a venereal disease. Who would of thought with all that "rolling around" public toilets.

Your exaggerated imagery is curious. Is it a product of your personal experiences or just a rich fantasy?   ;D ;D ;D

it makes me sick its not a fantasy  ::) ::)

you and your band of creepies trolling round public shitters to find the cock

if you didn't catch anything you got lucky

so stfu mr creepy

you are in no place to preach

T

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2015, 01:57:39 AM »

I was watching this talk show years ago, I think it was Donahue or Ophra. Not a Jerry Springer type show.

One of the guest was this gay guy who was totally pushing the gay agenda. By that I mean is that most people don't have a problem with gays as they go about living their lives keeping their private life private. They just don't want it constantly shoved in their faces and that they have to accept and even honor this alternative life style. That there is really no difference between gay and straight. That it shouldn't matter to a father when he sees his son go out on his first date whether it's with a girl or a boy.

Anyway this guy was talking a good game. Making everyone that didn't support the gay lifestyle feel like shit. Then this woman stands up and says, "It's not natural. Men being with men. What if everybody was gay? I mean, you put other men's private parts into your mouth and into your behind.

The irony here is that many women, possibly even the women who stood up and spoke, partake in these activities. ie putting other men's private parts into their mouths and into their behinds. Epic self ownage of womankind, no wonder women overcompensate with their "innocent and pure" fake personas, to cover up the fact that they are just as depraved as bottom bitch gays in the bedroom.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #196 on: December 01, 2015, 02:26:29 AM »
There was no "they".  I worked a grave yard shift and my only contact was with one guard who was eager to go home and another guard who relieved me when my shift was over as I was eager to go home. Very little actual contact and conversation. The rest of the guards I never met.  I already stated how the subject came up.

Be that as it may, the fact is, no matter how much you want to try to focus a banned topic on me, I never ever had sex with a teenager whereas you have had a cock in your mouth and eagerly lapped up man goo.

And now you lecture us about safe sex.

I too, often make small-talk about sex with underaged children with people I don't know.  ::)

Perhaps the salty ocean air is eroding your brain?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #197 on: December 01, 2015, 03:47:15 AM »
Remember how you defended having sex with 13 year olds?

Go fuck yourself and die, troll.
That's more like it gramps

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2015, 04:23:19 AM »
But now girls will take it in the ass and tell you they are saving their vagine's for marriage.

lol the only "girls" giving their ass to you are 300lb+ you ugly black little shitstain  ;D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2015, 06:16:38 AM »
High horse of Peace

Black lil shitstain of Peace

Fighting Irish Dave on a roll of Peace

Ginger kunt of Peace