Author Topic: Justin COMPTON current pics @ 330 pds!!  (Read 35320 times)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Justin COMPTON current pics @ 330 pds!!
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2015, 09:12:32 AM »
I guess most parents feel worried when their son takes his body to such an extreme...

For the fans, the more muscle a bodybuilder gains the better, but parents most likely see bodybuilding as something not that funny once it gets to this point...

He looks terrible and unhealthy. I did not know who he was. All I knew was that he looked very red and very sweaty. He looked like he was about to burst and very uncomfortable. I was worried for him. The heavy breathing some of these guys do when standing still or holding a conversation would make anybody concerned

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2015, 09:24:06 AM »
Look at those thoothpick-legs on that Negro, does he even lift? :D

You're not the right person to ask that douche question, fappingman

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2015, 09:33:16 AM »
That's what bodybuilding is all about...weighing more than someone else. It's the same criteria in the art world. The more Michelangelo's paintings weigh the more their value. The movie industry,too, has similar criteria... the longer the movie the more Oscar nominations.

Justin Compton put that extra 100 pounds to good use. He's 100 lbs better than Arnold.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2015, 09:34:21 AM »
This "Isoject"-Whey must be the shit:

Define "the shit," because I'd much rather look like the before pic. Or the pic I posted earlier:

Prime snatch-pulling look right there.

TheShape.

• Getbig V

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2015, 12:21:55 PM »
No way he is 330lbs. He is too short for that.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2015, 06:05:52 PM »
That's what bodybuilding is all about...weighing more than someone else. It's the same criteria in the art world. The more Michelangelo's paintings weigh the more their value. The movie industry,too, has similar criteria... the longer the movie the more Oscar nominations.

Justin Compton put that extra 100 pounds to good use. He's 100 lbs better than Arnold.

Oh brother. Why do people do this? Why did you do this, Megalodon? Do you think we're really that stupid? That you're fooling anybody? Comparing an off season Justin with the greatest bber that ever lived in contest condition and in his pristine prime?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2015, 06:08:29 PM »
Define "the shit," because I'd much rather look like the before pic. Or the pic I posted earlier:

Prime snatch-pulling look right there.

Huh? Justin is a pro bber. You may want to look like his before pic, most people would, but that isn't going to come anywhere close to winning any shows. He's trying to win shows. That's the career path he's chosen.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2015, 06:16:32 PM »
Huh? Justin is a pro bber. You may want to look like his before pic, most people would, but that isn't going to come anywhere close to winning any shows. He's trying to win shows. That's the career path he's chosen.

"Career path"?!  Selling snake oil and participating in schmoe and tell sessions is now a "career path"?!!

He looks like an extra large version of Ned Beatty in "Deliverance".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2015, 06:46:36 PM »
"Career path"?!  Selling snake oil and participating in schmoe and tell sessions is now a "career path"?!!

He looks like an extra large version of Ned Beatty in "Deliverance".

Yes, aspiring to be a pro bodybuilder is a career path. Why does that shock you? Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren, Dexter Jackson... all chose this sport as their career.

And why do you think all bodybuilders engage in schmoe sessions? Any evidence that the above mentioned did schmoe sessions which I take to mean private sexually charge, if not sexually engaged, activities? Sounds like projection or wishful thinking going on.

I don't get why people who hold modern bbing in such contempt are on this board.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2015, 07:10:18 PM »
Yes, aspiring to be a pro bodybuilder is a career path. Why does that shock you? Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren, Dexter Jackson... all chose this sport as their career.

And why do you think all bodybuilders engage in schmoe sessions? Any evidence that the above mentioned did schmoe sessions which I take to mean private sexually charge, if not sexually engaged, activities? Sounds like projection or wishful thinking going on.

I don't get why people who hold modern bbing in such contempt are on this board.

Like me, you are old enough to know better.  And yet you feign ignorance.  That's okay and is of course, your choice.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2015, 07:31:57 PM »
i am 2 inches taller and here is an out of shape pic of me at 260. is he 70 lbs. heavier while being 2 inches shorter?  who am i to say.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2015, 07:33:01 PM »
Like me, you are old enough to know better.  And yet you feign ignorance.  That's okay and is of course, your choice.

I never feign ignorance. If I show ignorance then it is genuine. Tell me why when someone devotes their life into an endeavor and makes a living at it or hopes to make a living from it that it is not a career path?

Please enlighten me.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »
Judging from those two pictures Compton appears to have legs, while you don't, so that would push him past your weight.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2015, 07:38:41 PM »
Judging from those two pictures Compton appears to have legs, while you don't, so that would push him past your weight.

you're right!!  my friends use to pull me around in a wagon :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2015, 07:39:12 PM »
I never feign ignorance. If I show ignorance then it is genuine. Tell me why when someone devotes their life into an endeavor and makes a living at it or hopes to make a living from it that it is not a career path?

Please enlighten me.

You can lead a horse to water but a pig?  A pig will wallow in the pond and muddy it up.  In other words, I am not come to "enlighten" you.  You're far from stupid so again, don't feign ignorance and in doing so, muddy the waters of truth.  Too allegorical for you?

Of course I could be wrong.  But I don't think so.  Goodnight,  young man.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2015, 07:39:39 PM »
you're right!!  my friends use to pull me around in a wagon :D

;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2015, 07:58:38 PM »
You can lead a horse to water but a pig?  A pig will wallow in the pond and muddy it up.  In other words, I am not come to "enlighten" you.  You're far from stupid so again, don't feign ignorance and in doing so, muddy the waters of truth.  Too allegorical for you?

So you won't or can't answer a sincere direct question.

That's all I need to know.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2015, 08:05:14 PM »

Only a small percentage of stuff on here is even about modern bodybuilding.  Plus it's fun to make fun of them because they look like pregnant bloated cows.   :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2015, 08:36:02 PM »
i am 2 inches taller and here is an out of shape pic of me at 260. is he 70 lbs. heavier while being 2 inches shorter?  who am i to say.
For sure, he is holding so much fluid it is insane.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2015, 10:15:36 PM »

Dude...get over yourself
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2015, 11:55:47 PM »

Just bc a lot of us don't like modern bbing doesn't mean we can't be on this board or critique it. Face it, it sucks! U don't have to look to far back when bbing was still pretty good and that was in the early 2000's, after that it took a drastic turn. More and more physiques are turning pro in which they have no business with. Pro cards are being handed out right and left and the same physiques winning now wouldn't place top 5 or even 10 in the early 2000's Nationals show

Excess gh and insulin ruined it even further and guys with average to poor genetics are over compensating with more drug usage

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2015, 12:06:03 AM »
I concur this is the wrong board for actual bodybuilding fans.

I'd say it's more for people having a midlife beta crisis who need to vent about the only half-interest they ever had.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2015, 01:09:45 AM »
No way he is 330lbs. He is too short for that.
he is bloated as fuck and would easyly drop alot if he did some diuretics now and then he be what, like 315, drop the rest of the fat and he be around 280 in comp shape so i dont see why he could not be around that

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2015, 02:35:23 AM »
didn't know they stacked shit that high