Author Topic: Justin COMPTON current pics @ 330 pds!!  (Read 35354 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Justin COMPTON current pics @ 330 pds!!
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2015, 11:19:31 PM »
I don't know what the fuck this is supposed to be, but a lamborghini doesn't exactly spring to mind...

There is no high-performance engine block churning under the hood of this rusty clunker. I'd say he's about to blow a head gasket in the form of an internal organ or two...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2015, 11:41:23 PM »
prime example of you peoples stupidity and jealousy... he's offseason and guest posing. if I'm a promoter, I want the biggest freakiest offseason bodybuilders to pose... not some guy who's 15lbs over contest weight.

a 300lb offseason bodybuilder at 5'9" will dwarf a contest condition 300lb bodybuilder at 5'9".... that's what fans want to see in a guest poser.

when you're getting $2k a weekend to guest pose because you're a freak, why give that up? you only have a short window to do such things. it's not like he's gonna be doing this for the rest of his life.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2015, 11:48:53 PM »
a 300lb offseason bodybuilder at 5'9" will dwarf a contest condition 300lb bodybuilder at 5'9".... that's what fans want to see in a guest poser.

Stupidest thing I ever heard

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »
Stupidest thing I ever heard

There's gotta be some sort of intoxication involved behind that post.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2015, 12:05:59 AM »
There's gotta be some sort of intoxication involved behind that post.

I think he meant the opposite. That if two men are the exact same weight and height the more conditioned one will dwarf the other.

Well, at least I hope he meant that.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2015, 12:11:20 AM »
I think he meant the opposite. That if two men are the exact same weight and height the more conditioned one will dwarf the other.

Though he wrote the exact opposite. You're kind of a wishful thinking champion. I admire your positivity.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2015, 12:14:17 AM »

possible my own intoxication missed it also.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2015, 12:24:45 AM »
Though he wrote the exact opposite. You're kind of a wishful thinking champion. I admire your positivity.

I've misspoke and have mixed up in posts myself. This claim is so glaringly counter intuitive it has to be a mistake.

I remember as a kid seeing Arnold standing next to some shot putter. They were both about the same height but the shot putter was over 300 lbs and Arnold was a conditioned off season so I would guess 240-245. Arnold looked so much bigger. His arms, shoulders, chest just dwarf the guy. Of course the guy had a much bigger gut. Arnold's tank top hung loose over his midsection whereas the guy had a bulging belly.

This is when I realize how much being in condition makes you look so much bigger. To this day whenever anybody features a bodybuilder and states his weight I always compare it in my mind to a 235 lb Arnold. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2015, 12:31:06 AM »
I've misspoke and have mixed up in posts myself. This claim is so glaringly counter intuitive it has to be a mistake.

I remember as a kid seeing Arnold standing next to some shot putter. They were both about the same height but the shot putter was over 300 lbs and Arnold was a conditioned off season so I would guess 240-245. Arnold looked so much bigger. His arms, shoulders, chest just dwarf the guy. Of course the guy had a much bigger gut. Arnold's tank top hung loose over his midsection whereas the guy had a bulging belly.

This is when I realize how much being in condition makes you look so much bigger. To this day whenever anybody features a bodybuilder and states his weight I always compare it in my mind to a 235 lb Arnold. 

You can get confused and forget a word or two, mistype, whatever.....but in this case, his post is pretty clear has he elaborates on the fact that people and promoters want off-season Bbers to show up and not conditioned ones as off-season is "freakier". The backpedaling should be fun to read.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2015, 03:00:03 AM »
A lot of jealous posters here. Most of could never dream of getting as big as this dude.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2015, 03:32:40 AM »
A lot of jealous posters here. Most of could never dream of getting as big as this dude.

All the eating, injecting and moving around with a ton of weight, is that something to be jealous of?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2015, 03:47:55 AM »
All the eating, injecting and moving around with a ton of weight, is that something to be jealous of?
You forgot about g4p

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2015, 04:00:13 AM »

Overcompensating a bit? Let me guess, you have to bend backwards and use tweezer to not piss on your feet.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2015, 04:22:00 AM »
You forgot about g4p
That's the easy part.

No homo.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2015, 05:05:12 AM »
prime example of you peoples stupidity and jealousy... he's offseason and guest posing. if I'm a promoter, I want the biggest freakiest offseason bodybuilders to pose... not some guy who's 15lbs over contest weight.

when you're getting $2k a weekend to guest pose because you're a freak, why give that up? you only have a short window to do such things. it's not like he's gonna be doing this for the rest of his life.

Pretty sure you misspelled something, but... a shredded bodybuilder is way more impressive than a bloofy one, no matter the weight.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2015, 05:10:28 AM »

You're under the impression he's going to live for much longer?...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2015, 10:23:24 AM »
Is getting facials better?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2015, 10:28:55 AM »
What's more sad the fact this guy loves his life, loves to train or the fact that a bunch of grown men on a forum speificifally for bbing waste their lives discussing other men?

I mean view yourself from an alien perspective. He might not be Arnold or super amazing but at least he's doing what he loves...while you poor and sad men post about him on a message board.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2015, 01:14:20 PM »
What's more sad the fact this guy loves his life, loves to train or the fact that a bunch of grown men on a forum speificifally for bbing waste their lives discussing other men?

I mean view yourself from an alien perspective. He might not be Arnold or super amazing but at least he's doing what he loves...while you poor and sad men post about him on a message board.

Maybe I love working in my cubicle and slowly getting fat on cheap pizza and beer even more?
Y

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2015, 01:58:09 PM »

Are those glute injections all over his right glute?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2015, 03:57:32 PM »
Yes. Most body Builders have marks, scar tissue/cysts here.