Author Topic: Necessities for getting lean?  (Read 6203 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Necessities for getting lean?
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 01:47:21 PM »
Sometimes I get tempted to try t3 again after threads like this. Haven't used it since my initial cycle of eq and test years and years ago. Hated it so much. Tired, weak, and lethargic. Know a lot more about aas since then but still not sure about that stuff.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 02:46:22 PM »
Sometimes I get tempted to try t3 again after threads like this. Haven't used it since my initial cycle of eq and test years and years ago. Hated it so much. Tired, weak, and lethargic. Know a lot more about aas since then but still not sure about that stuff.

It makes me look like total shit. Never gonna touch it again, but works very good!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 12:38:08 AM »
i know some of your old pics. you carry a lot of mass, if you dont dose above 75mcg it shouldnt make you flat or tired.
you always gotta expect some strength loss with t3 though, but its temporary and comes back.
regarding the lethargy - split the dosage up into 2 parts. one in the morning one in the afternoon.
when i dosed all at once in the morning i was always tired as fuck in the afternoon (even tho the half life is ~a day). too much at once also gives you hot flushes and you sweat like crazy (t3 is fully absorbed within 3-4 hours, so everything hits you at once).

t3 dosed correctly should actually make you more productive and have more energy - especially on tren.
i always need substantially less sleep on hyperthyroidism inducing dosage of t3 (50-75mcg). any more than 75mcg and this goes to shit, along with my strength and muscle pop.i still use 75mcg and taper up to 100-125mcg on cuts, just because it works and it works fast  :D

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 12:41:14 AM »
What would you think of using lets say 50mcg of T3 before a christmas meal to offset the weight gain ?

Using T3 just when you binge basicly, like once or twice a month.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 03:11:40 AM »
What would you think of using lets say 50mcg of T3 before a christmas meal to offset the weight gain ?

Using T3 just when you binge basicly, like once or twice a month.
horrible idea imo. even a single dose will impair thyroid function.
its like shooting 200mg test suspension before a leg workout when youre natty. doesnt work that way, lol.

if youre on t3 all the time anyway then that might help SOME, however imo its still not a good idea. i personally usually use as much t3 as i can without it killing my strength. thats usually somewhere between 75-100mcg. (maximum benefits for minimum sides)
if i would take anymore t3 that will just make me flat and weak the next few days.
imo save a cheat meal for christmas and put the calories to use during the next workout. thats what i do.

that being said, i sometimes increase my t3 by 25mcg or so AFTER cheat days to make use of some extra calorie expenditure.
if youre on t3 all the time you can experiment a bit. however high dosing t3 on cheat meals/days kind of defeats the purpose/ benefits of cheating, since t3 kills glycogen storage

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 08:10:36 AM »
Had great results on testoviron and proviron. Bad shoulder acne though.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 09:40:12 AM »
So if u run 75 mcgs of T3 split it up into 2 doses is best to negate lethargy? Take it morning and night or about 6 am and lunch time?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »
Had great results on testoviron and proviron. Bad shoulder acne though.

Maybe you needed an AI?
?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 11:50:25 AM »
So if u run 75 mcgs of T3 split it up into 2 doses is best to negate lethargy? Take it morning and night or about 6 am and lunch time?
I would do morning and post workout. This helped me with the lethargy. my bro science opinion that you don't want to take t3 before a workout bc it flattens you

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 12:36:02 PM »
I would do morning and post workout. This helped me with the lethargy. my bro science opinion that you don't want to take t3 before a workout bc it flattens you
the half life is a day so it flattens you anyway. i like to take it in the morning and 1-2 hours before a workout because i always get kind of hot about 1-2 hours after taking it. makes me feel like i burn more calories during my workouts  :D purely placebo and completely useless though.
it doesnt really matter at all when you take it, but dosages about 50mcg make me sweat heavily after an hour or so, so i split it up.
having a huge amount hit your bloodstream and once could also activate other catabolic pathways, idk. (think about the tren ace vs tren E discussion)
i feel better splitting the stuff up so i do it that way. when you take it doesnt matter at all imo.

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 10:44:49 AM »
I find running everything before bed minimizes sides for me. T3/Proviron/Injections/Orals always before bed. THE exception is if I have a workout that day, orals will be used before my workout.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2015, 02:15:13 PM »
I find running everything before bed minimizes sides for me. T3/Proviron/Injections/Orals always before bed. THE exception is if I have a workout that day, orals will be used before my workout.

I can't sleep of I take my shot before bed..with the exception of peptides
irongearco.com