Author Topic: Dripping in pussy  (Read 19163 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Dripping in pussy
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2015, 10:15:48 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2015, 10:18:33 AM »

mickey rourke did a nice job designing the perfect real doll...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2015, 10:20:38 AM »

imagine seeing her face suck your dick all the way down  :o

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »

AJ, I know its rough up there in Boston, but the rest of the country is not 20 lbs overweight and pale like the slob girls in Boston-
I lived there 8 years, so I know what you have there-

Ok, that was awesome.
Y

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2015, 10:43:25 AM »
Irish Dave,
I read your posts and you seem like a pretty rational guy, and your slayings of the opposite gender often make me smile-
I can tell you that the smartest decision I ever made was not to get married. When I was in my late 20's-early 30's, the pressure was on, because thats what your buddies are doing and thats when the females feel the clock ticking-
But, make it through those couple of years and you will see first hand what I witnessed...Almost everyone getting divorced, your mates all miserable, their wives blow up after spitting out a kid...This is not to mention the enormous financial obligation that goes with a divorce.
The funny thing is that my buddies would bust my balls and say" hey man, you have got to settle down; you dont want to be that creepy old guy at the bar"
The fucking joke is on them...they are all fat divorced slobs, with alimony and child support payments, stressed to the max working at fucktard careers because they can no longer afford to take chances financially.

(As a side note, as you get older and are single, you are more of a commodity!)

Spot on.  I gave in to the pressure and got married young at 25, realized it was a huge mistake.  Divorced in 6 months.  No kids, thank god.  Never again, there's no point.  The idea there is a single right person for everyone is complete bullshit, and a fantasy.  So many people see their friends getting married so they rush into it as well and end up with the complete wrong person, have a kid or two, then end up trapped and miserable, or divorced and paying out the ass for it because of the kids. 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2015, 10:47:58 AM »
I see alot of 50 yr old guys at my gym still chasing that dream of greatness, and i never see any getting an ounce of female attention from 30 yr old women. This is a huge mega corporate gym too. Are you guys serious, or is this getbig beta delusion of peace?

Unless you are a famous, have a load of fucking cash, and can find the douchey women who find the sports car and geared up look appealing on an older man, i dont really think this fantasy you guys have is achievable. Maybe im wrong and shit i hope i am, but for the one guy who has charm, unlimited gh funds, 6'2 frame, no kids,  nice place with lots of dough...there are another 1000 beta chumps wanting a decently attractive female to fuck who will have NO luck and will be lonely as shit and miserable.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2015, 10:57:12 AM »
I see alot of 50 yr old guys at my gym still chasing that dream of greatness, and i never see any getting an ounce of female attention from 30 yr old women. This is a huge mega corporate gym too. Are you guys serious, or is this getbig beta delusion of peace?

Unless you are a famous, have a load of fucking cash, and can find the douchey women who find the sports car and geared up look appealing on an older man, i dont really think this fantasy you guys have is achievable. Maybe im wrong and shit i hope i am, but for the one guy who has charm, unlimited gh funds, 6'2 frame, no kids,  nice place with lots of dough...there are another 1000 beta chumps wanting a decently attractive female to fuck who will have NO luck and will be lonely as shit and miserable.

What do you think is supposed to occur - these girls are bending over and getting sodomized in the gym?  Of course not.

Social media apps, etc are making this reality.  It's happening.
Y

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2015, 11:20:46 AM »
The overwhelming majority of successful men in business, politics, the professions, etc. are married (sometimes multiple times) with kids. You can either follow their lead or take the advice of the faceles idiots who post on GB and tell you how great life is like at 50 trying to act like your less than half that age. You think some serious-minded dude that has a wife and a.bunch of kids, and the responsibility that comes with that, is going to want to do business with some jerkoff who is talking about how many chicks he's getting through Tinder. Once you reach a certain age priorities change, which is how it should be.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2015, 11:34:28 AM »
I know a lot of these guys that are fuckin miserable.  Have affairs, or wife does.  Annoyed all the time by nagging wife and kids.  Won't get divorced because it's too costly financially.  Just because someone is single and older does not mean they act half their age either, in fact the majority of people I know that are successful are single, and some of the biggest scumbags are married, well they call it that. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2015, 11:37:48 AM »
There are success stories on each side of the coin.  People are always going to cite the examples they're surrounded with and draw conclusions.

The issue is that people here speak in terms of the absolute as if there is one right or wrong way.

There isn't.  It's all subjective.
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2015, 11:40:36 AM »
FRIEND UPDATE

He was not impressed with either that he's seen. His words: "meh, is not good enough". I told him to take art appreciation classes in Boston and leave Match and Tinder alone.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2015, 11:50:01 AM »
Just wait until you are in your 50's trying to find somebody else your age that's in shape. I am holding onto Walter White with two hands (no homo).

;D :-*

I have no idea why I have not had much of a problem (not easy having your divorce become final the same week you turn 50). I had a good sampling of 20's and 30's and concluded it was best to find someone in shape with no kids, a great job and to avoid gym psychos.  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2015, 12:51:27 PM »
Awesome, awesome post. Your line of thinking is basically what I'm thinking right now. However I was in a bit of a "panic" there for a while.
It's funny you mention this "pressure" because I initially started to feel it in the last 2 years. Nobody has ever said to me "it's time to settle down for you" or anything but most of my friends have serious GFs. I've gone through 5-6 good friends and some more people I'd consider acquaintances (all around my age) getting hitched in that time period. My best friend is getting married in 3 weeks as well.
Then, one night, I mentioned it to a friend who is mid 30's. This same guy is tall and jacked (not many of my friends actually are) and he turned to me and said "when you lift like we do, you stay in shape for longer and are more appealling, you don't age like the others and you will last longer, fuck the panic man you're good for yeeeeaaaars more!"
As far as I'm concerned, everything he said is what I believe but I sort of need to hear it from guys who are in my "own league". We don't have to panic like the average Joe. I have a few quid as well which doesn't hurt.

That happened to me a few years ago. Two of three my close friends already divorced. Now they are constantly telling me not to go that way and what a lucky man I am for not having to pay alimony and have all these issues. Tho' I wouldn't say I ever had any anxiety regarding that, I actually never really cared, I care even less now, maybe I'm crazy or some shit, but if anything bothers me least is whether I will create a family or die alone, no fear, no nothing. I'm just baffled of how different life is irl when you start to see it for what it is. No wonder many people turn to drugs and alcohol.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2015, 12:55:59 PM »

Son, throughout your life, people have offered you advice; me, your coaches in school, your mentors in business, our priest...
Think about all the wonderful words of wisdom and encouragement you have rec'd...Now think about this...
When is the last time a friend, or any successful male aquaintance,with your best interest at heart, regardless of his age, came up, put his arm around your shoulder  and said" you have to get married...it's the smartest thing I have ever done"...

Let that sink in a minute!

Fukkin gold lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »
Hindu Stuffings?

Nope, Dindu Nuffings

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2015, 01:02:21 PM »

That's how life works.. it's a big surprise, for some it's a nice one, for some... not so. I'm 6'1 and I know that merely that can get me pussy, and there are lots of short guys who may be awesome people (not egocentric narissitic bodybuilder like I am) but they won't get a second look.
 There's my good friend of 53yo, my first trainer, he gets 35yos without ANY issues. But there are reasons too - he has a very good face, just attractive fella, and has stayed in a very good shape. No money, nothing fancy, just well educated and good looking older fella.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2015, 01:04:33 PM »
The overwhelming majority of successful men in business, politics, the professions, etc. are married (sometimes multiple times) with kids. You can either follow their lead or take the advice of the faceles idiots who post on GB and tell you how great life is like at 50 trying to act like your less than half that age. You think some serious-minded dude that has a wife and a.bunch of kids, and the responsibility that comes with that, is going to want to do business with some jerkoff who is talking about how many chicks he's getting through Tinder. Once you reach a certain age priorities change, which is how it should be.

You can be 50, single and act your age. just enjoying yourself, doing some traveling, having a good company of other intelligent people and fucking younger chicks, because a well rounded older man is attractive to many females for various reasons.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2015, 01:05:46 PM »
;D :-*

I have no idea why I have not had much of a problem (not easy having your divorce become final the same week you turn 50). I had a good sampling of 20's and 30's and concluded it was best to find someone in shape with no kids, a great job and to avoid gym psychos.  

An intelligent career woman doing her own shit would be perfect in that case.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2015, 01:30:17 PM »
An intelligent career woman doing her own shit would be perfect in that case.
It really is and I always recommend young guys look for intelligent, well educated women who seem to be underrated. I don't envy guys looking on dating sites and in bars..that could be due to my age.  :-\

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »

Hey mate-
I'm not qualified to speak with authority about too many things, but this is one of them-
I've been at this for a while, and know how it works-
As a single guy, never married with no kids, you are a fucking commodity...
There is no such thing as being "lonely"...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2015, 01:44:17 PM »
Credit Cswol for creating a great anthology, but not for successfully contributing to it.

Shizzo's preferred directorial collaborator when reworking his tales for TV (as well as for theatrical junk like Sleepwalking with a Bottle and Ride the Bullet), Cswol is an unabashed champion of the ice machine-genre who nonetheless wouldn't know how to stage something scary even if it crept up behind him and stabbed him in the back, and Cswol (based on his own short story) finds him in typical fright-free form.

Cswol earns a living concocting artificial soapy studs for the G4P-industry, yet despite his own incredibly heightened senses, the recent divorcee and frustrated dieter finds himself stuck in a bland bachelor's life until he begins undergoing out-of-body experiences in which he can see (as well as smell, touch, and taste) through the eyes of a mysterious blond beauty (Booty) with a fondness for gourmet Cswol.

“It felt like growing up,” is how the lonely Cswol excitedly describes these unpredictable paranormal events.

However, after enjoying, from the female perspective, the pleasures of shower head-aided masturbation and missionary sex with a hulking soapy stud (the latter of which hilariously occurs while Cswol's frightened kid watches his dad uncontrollably writhe and groan on a bed), the incidents quickly begin to resemble transsexual virtual reality episodes.

His growing “love” for the woman whose body he periodically inhabits a reflection of his latent desire to embrace his more feminine carnal impulses, Cswol seems to be a prime candidate for serious gender identity issues.

Cswol's flat, made-for-G4P aesthetic, unfortunately, drags his protagonist's mental and emotional upheaval into a realm of uncomplicated insipidness, just as his narrative misguidedly ignores the ripe possibilities for probing the underlying anarchic confusion such a situation might produce.

Whereas the psychosexual story craves some Navy_Mike luridness or Goodrum grotesqueries, Cswol instead plows toward its deflating murder-tinged finale without any hint of suspenseful sensual perversity.

Though to be sure, the brief sight of Shizzo's novel Desperation in a Bottle, soon to be a (likely crummy) Cswol-helmed ABC miniseries in 2006, does generate a modest amount of anticipatory dread.

Basile's films all address the varying levels of unease intrinsic in the way we look at the world. His hilariously grotesque G4P-entry Basile essays the idea that what we see is not always what is there—that veil of uncertainty, discomfort, and denial that shrouds the director's best films, most memorably in Deep Red in Ass and Tenebre.

On the surface, Basile plays out as a rather rudimentary men-are-dogs provocation, but Basile interestingly sees the very graphic sex between a police officer and the hideously deformed woman he saves one day as an offshoot of the empathy that often develops between victims and their saviors. Basile's work in the States brings out his more gothic sensibilities (for him, Poe was our founding father) and Basile's auteurist stamp is most visibly felt in its frills and flourishes: the Claudio Simonetti score (part Goblin lullaby, part Bernard Hermann melodramatic ambience), the scary cat, and the lonely overhead from a second-floor window.

It's obvious Basile is not from our neck of the woods (Basile's setting is not an actual place so much as it is a dislocation, more like a Flotsam and Jetsam-feel), but whatever alienation he may feel shooting films and directing actors in the United States gives films like Anal Trauma, The Black Dong, and now Basile an interestingly perverse flavor.

Basile may be lazily and hurriedly devoted to conveying how Basile—of a gene-splice between Laura Dern and Larry Cohen's It's Alive baby—will be passed like a baton to the next schmuck who comes to her rescue, but his latest experiment in terror is as grotesque as it is jaw-on-the-floor funny.

Characters have absolutely no qualms talking about the hideous Basile as if she weren't in the room, most amusingly when a fat psych ward orderly says, “How'd they get that head on that body?”

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2015, 02:24:48 AM »
It really is and I always recommend young guys look for intelligent, well educated women who seem to be underrated. I don't envy guys looking on dating sites and in bars..that could be due to my age.  :-\
datingsites are fun once in a while when ypu actually get to score.....thats it if you are not irish dave cause then its fun all the time

I hate him

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2015, 03:52:23 AM »

You call that a real doll? She's got no ass, no tits, no legs... what exactly does that woman have that can be considered "sexy"?