Author Topic: Dripping in pussy  (Read 19164 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Dripping in pussy
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2015, 09:24:31 AM »
I'm turning 31 soon and I'm pulling 18/19/20 yr olds mostly off tinder because I've not been drinking as much lately. Also, it's so convenient swiping from the comfort of your living room/gym. I have about a 70-80% first night turnover success rate. I have dated at least 50-60 women off tinder, usually only meeting once but if she's very nice I might meet her a few more times. Am juggling 3 women right now, like to keep it at 3-4 because usually 1 or 2 start to notice you're only fooling around and not serious. So you need to have another 1 or 2 as backup. Then you start working on another 2-3 more casually on Tinder and slowly reel them in so they're ready to replace the others when their time comes too. Then the cycle continues...I'm meeting a new Spanish girl today, she's 24 so a little old for me but what the hell!  ;D

edit: I ain't getting married for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...if ever the way things are going. Marriage is an arrangement which favours the female

Do you tell them your real age?
How does the start of the date go?
How do you actually get them into bed?
Just directly ask them "do you want some dick?" when they come over?

I feel your are an exception, not a real world average guy example. Your rich, (you dose extremely high gh), you are built better than 99 percent of population, etc.

I dont think perma bulker bill is gonna get the amount, and type of pussy you get. So married guys and regular dudes, dont let this shit fool you. I sometimes fall into the depression mode when i hear stories like this, but i honestly think if u were not constantly getting strange in the real world, then ur probably not getting strange often using tindr either

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
Just stop!   >:( I have a gf and Tinder appeared just after I began ltr ffs. this is not fair lol...

EDIT: now you and a few days my buddy with his never ending stories, 45, said he's been slaying 30-35yos day and night after divorcing his wife few years ago (from tinder and other e-dating). Fucker has a great apartment with an amazing view, I can only imagine how these whores are imaging themselves laying on the terrace during summer lol, and that bastard is an obnoxious liar, when it comes to females, can tell anything to get them in bed, one has to see to believe what kind of talent (?) is that.

Why did he divorce his wife? Does he have kids?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2015, 09:28:19 AM »

I feel your are an exception, not a real world average guy example. Your rich, (you dose extremely high gh), you are built better than 99 percent of population, etc.

I dont think perma bulker bill is gonna get the amount, and type of pussy you get. So married guys and regular dudes, dont let this shit fool you. I sometimes fall into the depression mode when i hear stories like this, but i honestly think if u were not constantly getting strange in the real world, then ur probably not getting strange often using tindr either

And most importantly, did he implement the rule of three?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2015, 10:10:34 AM »

You seem very conflicted on a daily basis, in the context of relationships, exercise, etc....

What's up?
Y

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2015, 10:26:13 AM »
You seem very conflicted on a daily basis, in the context of relationships, exercise, etc....

What's up?

Early mid life crisis man, i dunno. Cant seem to find happiness i think

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2015, 10:32:11 AM »
Early mid life crisis man, i dunno. Cant seem to find happiness i think

Looks that way.  Seems like you're thinking too much...but who knows?
Y

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2015, 10:35:33 AM »
Looks that way.  Seems like you're thinking too much...but who knows?

Thong Maniac doesn't, thus the "i dunno"-reply.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2015, 10:46:04 AM »
I lost 2 opportunities this year cause the girls insisted in adding me on FB. When I finally add them they realized I have a gf (she usually comments my pics and vice versa) and stopped answering my calls lol.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2015, 10:48:49 AM »
Thong Maniac doesn't, thus the "i dunno"-reply.

My buddy who was recently divorced, just did the whole crazy pussy train run.  Got more girls in the last year than he probably did in the last 15.  Now he's locked back up in a relationship because he really likes the girl.

Lots of grass is greener types here.....
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2015, 11:10:15 AM »
My buddy who was recently divorced, just did the whole crazy pussy train run.  Got more girls in the last year than he probably did in the last 15.  Now he's locked back up in a relationship because he really likes the girl.

Thing is, the women are running more dudes than the men are running women. And once they get into a relationship with a guy that they found on the site, and they break up, guess where she goes? Right back to the same place where she found the guy she was with. And many times the guy does the same thing. It's a trap. When you make things too easy, it becomes a commodity, and the quality of the people goes down. No real expectations on both sides. Oh, and everybody says that they are "too busy" to go looking on their own.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2015, 11:22:56 AM »

its easy to fuck loads of women

its almost impossible to find a keeper these

days
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2015, 11:24:47 AM »
^^
One of the BEST, TIGHTEST, and CLEANEST pussies I ever had was a "Thick" girl I ended up with when I drank a little
out in my 20's when in the military...
Pretty face, but she really needed to work out!
P.S.  She made me breakfast too, excellent omelette!!

sounds good to me!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2015, 11:36:20 AM »
its easy to fuck loads of women

its almost impossible to find a keeper these

days

I agree.  It's funny here.

People say be single so you can fuck tons of women.

Then, people post examples of just that.

Then, people call bullshit and say the women must be ugly.
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2015, 12:57:27 PM »

I will say this - you either have it or not. Simple as that... I got pussy easy when I was a skinny twink, I got even more when I became jacked, I'm now just athletic, because almost no gear, yet I have to stop myself not to get involved with a potential fuck. Idk how is that, but I've always had this unshakeable self convince that I can get pussay no matter what. It works.

Forget about "rich", "jacked", etc.. it's like people who are searching excuses for why they are poor (that guy was lucky, another has rich parents, this was at the right time in a right place), it's all bullshit. You either make it happen, or you don't. period. I know guys who are out of shape, pretty fukkin poor, just decent looking and still manage to get decent holes to fuck, not playboy models, of course, but there are plenty of men who would struggle to get even these...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2015, 01:01:22 PM »

He couldn't keep his dick in his pants, to say it shortly. "I got tired of fucking her after about six years. All downhill from there.." - in his own words. Dude has always been a pussy slayer and getting married for him was a mistake (I think at about 34 or so). One kid, poor bastard, but he takes very good care of him regardless.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2015, 01:15:36 PM »
Just stop!   >:( I have a gf and Tinder appeared just after I began ltr ffs. this is not fair lol...

EDIT: now you and a few days my buddy with his never ending stories, 45, said he's been slaying 30-35yos day and night after divorcing his wife few years ago (from tinder and other e-dating). Fucker has a great apartment with an amazing view, I can only imagine how these whores are imaging themselves laying on the terrace during summer lol, and that bastard is an obnoxious liar, when it comes to females, can tell anything to get them in bed, one has to see to believe what kind of talent (?) is that.

That is amazing that a guy approaching 50 can do that...it's possible if you stay in shape and have plenty of coin I guess. My uncle separated last year and was very depressed almost suicidal. My father gave him 30.000 euros to help him out...and won't ever get it back.
Today hes a different man has a steady gf 10 yrs younger And much hotter than his ex. He was meeting new ones every week off pof until Her...dating apps saved his life I guess

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2015, 01:16:54 PM »
That is amazing that a guy approaching 50 can do that...it's possible if you stay in shape and have plenty of coin I guess. My uncle separated last year and was very depressed almost suicidal. My father gave him 30.000 euros to help him out...and won't ever get it back.
Today hes a different man has a steady gf 10 yrs younger And much hotter than his ex. He was meeting new ones every week off pof until Her...dating apps saved his life I guess

Would you say that the 30.000 Euros helped or was it Tinder that helped?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2015, 01:19:21 PM »
Would you say that the 30.000 Euros helped or was it Tinder that helped?

Lol the tinder and pof, the money was to pay off builders for work they did on the house the wife ended up keeping 😂😂

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2015, 01:23:59 PM »

I have my real age as 26 right now, I only started to lie in the last year or so. Can only change your fb age a few times 😉. I tell them my real age during the first date. I held back with one Canadian girl who was supposedly 21/22 but when I admitted after Id boned her a few times I was 30 she also admitted she was 19...and actually a few times they seem to prefer the "30".

You've a lot of questions and im on my phone I'll give you more details tomorrow but I agree with you...you still gotta be sorta attractive to pull off tinder coz you're using pics at the end of the day.

I usually open with some sorta cheeky message like "hey big arse you must squat 😍" or even worse and most women respond quite ok but obviously it wouldn't work on a fatty 😂
If they will respond to that sorta cheek then you know they like your pics
My key to success is making them feel relaxed and not being creepy or acting like I'm out for any action during the ACTUAL date because they're dxpecting you to be a complete meat head and are surprised when you ain't

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2015, 01:31:18 PM »

It's impossible to not get laid constantly on tinder.  It's just a bunch of whores looking to hook up. You would have to be the ugliest fuck on earth to not get ass on there.   Most of the women are not much to look at though. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »
Another thing is, thong maniac, it doesn't always work out. A lot of women bail before they meet Ya. Just like this spanish bitch was supposed to meet me earlier and haven't heard back all evening...hoor!! How rude of her  :P

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2015, 01:41:27 PM »
It's impossible to not get laid constantly on tinder.  It's just a bunch of whores looking to hook up. You would have to be the ugliest fuck on earth to not get ass on there.   Most of the women are not much to look at though. 

Imo there's plenty of nice ones on it around Dublin anyway

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2015, 01:48:57 PM »
I lost 2 opportunities this year cause the girls insisted in adding me on FB. When I finally add them they realized I have a gf (she usually comments my pics and vice versa) and stopped answering my calls lol.

I don't add them on fb beforehand anymore because they obviously snoop around. Although I do try to find their profile through mutual friends or get her to send a few pics on Whatsapp...reason being ill never meet a girl unless I see pics that "aren't tinder pics" because once or twice they ended up being a few lbs more than they presented themselves as being on the app

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2015, 02:01:09 PM »
Thing is, the women are running more dudes than the men are running women. And once they get into a relationship with a guy that they found on the site, and they break up, guess where she goes? Right back to the same place where she found the guy she was with. And many times the guy does the same thing. It's a trap. When you make things too easy, it becomes a commodity, and the quality of the people goes down. No real expectations on both sides. Oh, and everybody says that they are "too busy" to go looking on their own.

Like many of your posts, there is so much reason and rational thought. Thank you.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2015, 02:02:05 PM »
Another thing is, thong maniac, it doesn't always work out. A lot of women bail before they meet Ya. Just like this spanish bitch was supposed to meet me earlier and haven't heard back all evening...hoor!! How rude of her  :P

Exactly. It's numbers game. I used to msg like 50 girls at once (wth the same line lol), then would get feedback from maybe 20 and get dates from like 8-10, fuck like 6 out of these. Was really easy to pull off. Could've fucked a lot more, but I'm very picky, if something sets me off I just can't think of sex with that girl, alwas have been like that.

Bitches generally are crazy. You can speak, all is going well, you almost set the time and place to meet and they doesn't reply anymore. Happens a lot.