Author Topic: Dripping in pussy  (Read 19209 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Dripping in pussy
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 08:10:10 PM »
I saw pics of the two he was seeing tonight. One, a blonde, is a legit 8. The brunette a solid 7.
For every one girl he meets off match they are meeting 3+ men. Out of those I would guess they are putting out sexually 25% of the time. If he is as you described he should not lower himself to the washed up recycled girls found on dating sites. He should go out and meet girls who have little or no online presence hence he will increase the chances of getting a better girls physically and emotionally.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 08:13:18 PM »
200K a year meh....that how much my luggage bags I go to Dubai on business trips are worth.

200k..geesh

;D
"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 09:23:02 PM »
I saw pics of the two he was seeing tonight. One, a blonde, is a legit 8. The brunette a solid 7.

Sounds like he's your hero.  Is he taping the dates for you?

If he was a real getbigger he would.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2015, 09:31:00 PM »
Wait to he sees them in person. We all know that pics on the net could be just a little off and maybe old.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2015, 09:54:33 PM »
Wait to he sees them in person. We all know that pics on the net could be just a little off and maybe old.

Guaranteed to be off and old, lol. And probably Photoshopped to erase the wrinkles.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 10:42:29 PM »
A friend of mine is recently divorced and he just got a match.com account. He's:

- good looking (no homo)
- smart (MIT)
- 6' tall
- jacked (TRT levels)
- good job (when he worked for me, he was making $200k)
- nice car (Audi A8)
- full head of hair

As you would imagine, his PMs are getting blown up. He has two dates tonight. LOL.
thank god for datingsites no way my anti social me would het dates othervise, have one tomorrow, a girl that saw me a
 in the news lål

Nice car, love the old audi a8 that came 1994

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 02:47:38 AM »
What kind of businesses do you run?

aj runs the Getbig.com server and he is in a few business deals with Goodrum

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 03:25:32 AM »
aj runs the Getbig.com server and he is in a few business deals with Goodrum

I have quite a few business interests in Dubai also.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 03:26:30 AM »
Sounds like he's your hero.  Is he taping the dates for you?

If he was a real getbigger he would.

Damn right. I told him he's required to get degrading pics.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 03:33:04 AM »
I've said it many times - if you've got your game right, from about 28-30yo getting pussy becomes almost ridiculously simple. Just for fucking hot single moms of like 24-35yo are great.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 04:37:55 AM »
I've said it many times - if you've got your game right, from about 28-30yo getting pussy becomes almost ridiculously simple. Just for fucking hot single moms of like 24-35yo are great.

I'm turning 31 soon and I'm pulling 18/19/20 yr olds mostly off tinder because I've not been drinking as much lately. Also, it's so convenient swiping from the comfort of your living room/gym. I have about a 70-80% first night turnover success rate. I have dated at least 50-60 women off tinder, usually only meeting once but if she's very nice I might meet her a few more times. Am juggling 3 women right now, like to keep it at 3-4 because usually 1 or 2 start to notice you're only fooling around and not serious. So you need to have another 1 or 2 as backup. Then you start working on another 2-3 more casually on Tinder and slowly reel them in so they're ready to replace the others when their time comes too. Then the cycle continues...I'm meeting a new Spanish girl today, she's 24 so a little old for me but what the hell!  ;D

edit: I ain't getting married for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...if ever the way things are going. Marriage is an arrangement which favours the female

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 04:41:49 AM »
I'm turning 31 soon and I'm pulling 18/19/20 yr olds mostly off tinder because I've not been drinking as much lately. Also, it's so convenient swiping from the comfort of your living room/gym. I have about a 70-80% first night turnover success rate. I have dated at least 50-60 women off tinder, usually only meeting once but if she's very nice I might meet her a few more times. Am juggling 3 women right now, like to keep it at 3-4 because usually 1 or 2 start to notice you're only fooling around and not serious. So you need to have another 1 or 2 as backup. Then you start working on another 2-3 more casually on Tinder and slowly reel them in so they're ready to replace the others when their time comes too. Then the cycle continues...I'm meeting a new Spanish girl today, she's 24 so a little old for me but what the hell!  ;D
tinder is great. Esp for guys like me whos never out partying etc,yyou meet girls you never would have met without tinder

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 04:43:39 AM »
tinder is great. Esp for guys like me whos never out partying etc,yyou meet girls you never would have met without tinder

It's basically changed my life, I don't have to go out and drink to find pussy anymore, I can do it from home

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 04:44:02 AM »
thank god for datingsites no way my anti social me would het dates othervise, have one tomorrow, a girl that saw me a
 in the news lål

Nice car, love the old audi a8 that came 1994

you are a good person and the right girl will be able to see that (no homo)  :)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 04:45:23 AM »

I'm still reeling from losing my last girl. I fucked her over too much. I don't think I'll personally find a "right girl" for a long time and I'm not in that mentality right now. Fuck 'em all! HOORS!!! Tinder ftw

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 04:47:09 AM »
I'm still reeling from losing my last girl. I fucked her over too much. I don't think I'll personally find a "right girl" for a long time and I'm not in that mentality right now. Fuck 'em all! HOORS!!! Tinder ftw

if you are not ready for a relationship then don't bother. Just have fun and enjoy life.  :) (but don't go full Charlie Sheen)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 04:57:04 AM »
well thank you sir, i have a date tomorrow with a girl thats seems like a keeper so lets see if she is honest or a dirty lyer :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 04:59:36 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2015, 05:30:05 AM »
I'm poor, fat, and open about being perverted. And still it was very easy to score this year. Women are just really easy.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2015, 06:00:53 AM »
The only qualification that matters to women is that u have to specify that u are a regular member of "getbig"

Getbiggers get all the women

hahahahahaahahahah

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2015, 07:01:33 AM »

edit: I ain't getting married for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...if ever the way things are going. Marriage is an arrangement which favours the female

Just stop!   >:( I have a gf and Tinder appeared just after I began ltr ffs. this is not fair lol...

EDIT: now you and a few days my buddy with his never ending stories, 45, said he's been slaying 30-35yos day and night after divorcing his wife few years ago (from tinder and other e-dating). Fucker has a great apartment with an amazing view, I can only imagine how these whores are imaging themselves laying on the terrace during summer lol, and that bastard is an obnoxious liar, when it comes to females, can tell anything to get them in bed, one has to see to believe what kind of talent (?) is that.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2015, 08:55:52 AM »
Food for thought.

If guys will say anything and tell any bullshit lie to get lucky with a chick, what makes anyone here thing they are not going to the same lengths  to bullshit you about all the pussy they are slaying?

Again it always comes back to the rule of 3.

"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2015, 09:02:33 AM »
Damn right. I told him he's required to get degrading pics.

:D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
Food for thought.

If guys will say anything and tell any bullshit lie to get lucky with a chick, what makes anyone here thing they are not going to the same lengths  to bullshit you about all the pussy they are slaying?

I see him pretty much every day, the last four or so times I saw him with a woman was each time with a different one. His smarpthone is full of nudes and perverted txts from these bitches, dude may be an exception/on his own level, but it starts to get on my nerves regardless. When I was fucking around, such thng as Tinder was not popular in my area yet (or did not exist, maybe three years ago, idk), and now this shit is just too easy...

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2015, 09:06:01 AM »
lol

I have a friend in his 40's who brags about banging married women all he time, and contrary to aj's friend, this guy is in bad shape and has a $hitty job.

When he finally showed me a picture of one of his conquests, it was a disgusting fat blob.  :-\ What a surprise.
^^
One of the BEST, TIGHTEST, and CLEANEST pussies I ever had was a "Thick" girl I ended up with when I drank a little
out in my 20's when in the military...
Pretty face, but she really needed to work out!
P.S.  She made me breakfast too, excellent omelette!!