Author Topic: Dripping in pussy  (Read 19166 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Dripping in pussy
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2015, 02:25:30 PM »
Exactly. It's numbers game. I used to msg like 50 girls at once (wth the same line lol), then would get feedback from maybe 20 and get dates from like 8-10, fuck like 6 out of these. Was really easy to pull off. Could've fucked a lot more, but I'm very picky, if something sets me off I just can't think of sex with that girl, alwas have been like that.

Bitches generally are crazy. You can speak, all is going well, you almost set the time and place to meet and they doesn't reply anymore. Happens a lot.

agreed. The few who are turned on by your dating profile pictures will meet you. Simple as that.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2015, 02:27:59 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2015, 02:33:16 PM »
Serious question if the players here are able to drop the alpha male act for a bit, do you not find the hooking up with random gets old very quickly? Every time I've done it I just feel empty, it makes me lose faith in humanity and women.(no homo)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »
Serious question if the players here are able to drop the alpha male act for a bit, do you not find the hooking up with random gets old very quickly? Every time I've done it I just feel empty, it makes me lose faith in humanity and women.(no homo)

Homo.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2015, 02:39:37 PM »

It does because before the hook up, you still gotta put in time chatting and texting and all that has me fed up already. Only other class of easy to fuck women would be on some place that is served just for that. But... They're not hot and still have tonnes of guys after them.

?

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2015, 02:42:30 PM »
That might be a little homo-
Pulling ass and owning females is in our genetic makeup-it never gets old.
When I was younger, I thought it was all a "phase"-
I wanted to look good, be a success and to basically have my way with females whenever I wanted.
I'm 45, and pull as much ass now as I did when I was in college, maybe more so...
It never ever gets old, as long as your body produces testosterone...
In fact, the older I get, I realize that guys that are in relationships (serious ones) have sold out to the vagine, and are basically emasculated.
And, every one of those poor slobs is jealous of me and my single friends.
Just an observation here, but after 25 plus years in the game, a very qualified one...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2015, 02:57:35 PM »

It was lots of fun for me most of the time, mostly good memories/experiences. some fucked up shit, but what the hell..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2015, 03:02:51 PM »
I wanted to look good, be a success and to basically have my way with females whenever I wanted.
I'm 45, and pull as much ass now as I did when I was in college, maybe more so...
In fact, the older I get, I realize that guys that are in relationships (serious ones) have sold out to the vagine, and are basically emasculated.
Just an observation here, but after 25 plus years in the game, a very qualified one...

That's what I'm talkin about.
 I've just had an argument with my gf. Long story short: there's a big event comming that I want to attend, she wanted too. All good, we go out A LOT, together. The thing is - I realized that it's been a while that I went out alone with my buddies, and they are goint to that event too, all alone. My gf is great, gets along with all my friends, but fukk... I always hated these pussies who never showed anyhwere without their bitch and now I became one! She's pulling a "so I'm a bad company for you... okay.." card now, even tho' she understands very well what's going on. I'm not going to chase tail, just time with my buddies ffs, one nght, I don't drink/ my buddies mostly doesn't either. Now I try to imagine how it is when you get married...........geez, gimme back my money!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2015, 03:58:22 PM »

This post makes me seriously question ever getting married.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2015, 04:03:42 PM »

Marry the right person and most of this bullshit doesn't happen.
Y

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2015, 04:17:18 PM »
Marry the right person and most of this bullshit doesn't happen.

I guess most people when marrying think that it's a "right person"  :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2015, 05:43:17 PM »

Embrace the emptiness...

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2015, 06:07:22 AM »
That's what I'm talkin about.
 I've just had an argument with my gf. Long story short: there's a big event comming that I want to attend, she wanted too. All good, we go out A LOT, together. The thing is - I realized that it's been a while that I went out alone with my buddies, and they are goint to that event too, all alone. My gf is great, gets along with all my friends, but fukk... I always hated these pussies who never showed anyhwere without their bitch and now I became one! She's pulling a "so I'm a bad company for you... okay.." card now, even tho' she understands very well what's going on. I'm not going to chase tail, just time with my buddies ffs, one nght, I don't drink/ my buddies mostly doesn't either. Now I try to imagine how it is when you get married...........geez, gimme back my money!
Being married would be that X 100!
Guys, the thing that I never see discussed on these boards when these types of posts come up is the following:
We must remember that, from a very young age, girls are programmed to believe that their main purpose in life is to be married, and that the most important day of their live is their wedding day. Anything short of this is failure. This, along with estrogen, is why they are such fucked up creatures.
They are programmed to lock down and own a guy, which goes against the core of what makes a man a man.
As a man, we are wired to do mainly one thing: reproduce ...

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2015, 06:17:40 AM »
Irish Dave,
I read your posts and you seem like a pretty rational guy, and your slayings of the opposite gender often make me smile-
I can tell you that the smartest decision I ever made was not to get married. When I was in my late 20's-early 30's, the pressure was on, because thats what your buddies are doing and thats when the females feel the clock ticking-
But, make it through those couple of years and you will see first hand what I witnessed...Almost everyone getting divorced, your mates all miserable, their wives blow up after spitting out a kid...This is not to mention the enormous financial obligation that goes with a divorce.
The funny thing is that my buddies would bust my balls and say" hey man, you have got to settle down; you dont want to be that creepy old guy at the bar"
The fucking joke is on them...they are all fat divorced slobs, with alimony and child support payments, stressed to the max working at fucktard careers because they can no longer afford to take chances financially.

(As a side note, as you get older and are single, you are more of a commodity!)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2015, 06:18:33 AM »
Being married would be that X 100!
Guys, the thing that I never see discussed on these boards when these types of posts come up is the following:
We must remember that, from a very young age, girls are programmed to believe that their main purpose in life is to be married, and that the most important day of their live is their wedding day. Anything short of this is failure. This, along with estrogen, is why they are such fucked up creatures.
They are programmed to lock down and own a guy, which goes against the core of what makes a man a man.
As a man, we are wired to do mainly one thing: reproduce ...

Why didn't you post this under your "muscularny" handle? Phaggot.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2015, 06:20:48 AM »
Why didn't you post this under your "muscularny" handle? Phaggot.
Im not sure what you mean mate-

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2015, 06:26:30 AM »
Irish Dave,
I read your posts and you seem like a pretty rational guy, and your slayings of the opposite gender often make me smile-
I can tell you that the smartest decision I ever made was not to get married. When I was in my late 20's-early 30's, the pressure was on, because thats what your buddies are doing and thats when the females feel the clock ticking-
But, make it through those couple of years and you will see first hand what I witnessed...Almost everyone getting divorced, your mates all miserable, their wives blow up after spitting out a kid...This is not to mention the enormous financial obligation that goes with a divorce.
The funny thing is that my buddies would bust my balls and say" hey man, you have got to settle down; you dont want to be that creepy old guy at the bar"
The fucking joke is on them...they are all fat divorced slobs, with alimony and child support payments, stressed to the max working at fucktard careers because they can no longer afford to take chances financially.

I'm 30, and what I've witnessed already around seriously decreased any motivation for marriage for me.  Life is cruel, pretty damn sad. I'm lucky that I've always felt very well being with just myself, if it turns out that way on the long run.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2015, 06:37:27 AM »
Im not sure what you mean mate-

Try using different IP addresses.  Asswipe.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2015, 07:14:01 AM »
Try using different IP addresses.  Asswipe.
Not sure what you are talking about-
That being said, fuck off

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #94 on: November 25, 2015, 08:05:42 AM »
Irish Dave,

Awesome, awesome post. Your line of thinking is basically what I'm thinking right now. However I was in a bit of a "panic" there for a while.
It's funny you mention this "pressure" because I initially started to feel it in the last 2 years. Nobody has ever said to me "it's time to settle down for you" or anything but most of my friends have serious GFs. I've gone through 5-6 good friends and some more people I'd consider acquaintances (all around my age) getting hitched in that time period. My best friend is getting married in 3 weeks as well.
Then, one night, I mentioned it to a friend who is mid 30's. This same guy is tall and jacked (not many of my friends actually are) and he turned to me and said "when you lift like we do, you stay in shape for longer and are more appealling, you don't age like the others and you will last longer, fuck the panic man you're good for yeeeeaaaars more!"
As far as I'm concerned, everything he said is what I believe but I sort of need to hear it from guys who are in my "own league". We don't have to panic like the average Joe. I have a few quid as well which doesn't hurt.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2015, 09:11:04 AM »
Awesome, awesome post. Your line of thinking is basically what I'm thinking right now. However I was in a bit of a "panic" there for a while.
It's funny you mention this "pressure" because I initially started to feel it in the last 2 years. Nobody has ever said to me "it's time to settle down for you" or anything but most of my friends have serious GFs. I've gone through 5-6 good friends and some more people I'd consider acquaintances (all around my age) getting hitched in that time period. My best friend is getting married in 3 weeks as well.
Then, one night, I mentioned it to a friend who is mid 30's. This same guy is tall and jacked (not many of my friends actually are) and he turned to me and said "when you lift like we do, you stay in shape for longer and are more appealling, you don't age like the others and you will last longer, fuck the panic man you're good for yeeeeaaaars more!"
As far as I'm concerned, everything he said is what I believe but I sort of need to hear it from guys who are in my "own league". We don't have to panic like the average Joe. I have a few quid as well which doesn't hurt.

Just wait until you are in your 50's trying to find somebody else your age that's in shape. I am holding onto Walter White with two hands (no homo).

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2015, 09:19:29 AM »
Just wait until you are in your 50's trying to find somebody else your age that's in shape. I am holding onto Walter White with two hands (no homo).
VERY TRUE....

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »
That is awesome-
I didnt want to delve into the fact that if you are the least bit liquid, you will pull ass until you are on your deathbed.

About three years ago, my best buddy got married. He was in the process of divorce less than 6 months later, after dating this girl for about 18 months.
She was a solid 9, 13 years his junior, and her 'rents were loaded. It all looked perfect from the outside.
When he told me he was getting a divorce, I said "hey man, you are a smart fella-you managed to stay single into your early 40's, and you became convinced you found THE ONE...what happened?"
In so many words, he explained to me that after it was legal, her attitude immediately changed and she basically tried to own him, thinking that he didnt have the balls to toss her. Well he did, and its costing him now.

He did manage to sprinkle some words of wisdom to me which I will never forget for the rest of my life.

He told me what his father said to him after he found out that his son (my buddy) was getting divorced -
It went something like this:

Son, throughout your life, people have offered you advice; me, your coaches in school, your mentors in business, our priest...
Think about all the wonderful words of wisdom and encouragement you have rec'd...Now think about this...
When is the last time a friend, or any successful male aquaintance,with your best interest at heart, regardless of his age, came up, put his arm around your shoulder  and said" you have to get married...it's the smartest thing I have ever done"...

Let that sink in a minute!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2015, 09:25:46 AM »
That is awesome-
I didnt want to delve into the fact that if you are the least bit liquid, you will pull ass until you are on your deathbed.

About three years ago, my best buddy got married. He was in the process of divorce less than 6 months later, after dating this girl for about 18 months.
She was a solid 9, 13 years his junior, and her 'rents were loaded. It all looked perfect from the outside.
When he told me he was getting a divorce, I said "hey man, you are a smart fella-you managed to stay single into your early 40's, and you became convinced you found THE ONE...what happened?"
In so many words, he explained to me that after it was legal, her attitude immediately changed and she basically tried to own him, thinking that he didnt have the balls to toss her. Well he did, and its costing him now.

He did manage to sprinkle some words of wisdom to me which I will never forget for the rest of my life.

He told me what his father said to him after he found out that his son (my buddy) was getting divorced -
It went something like this:

Son, throughout your life, people have offered you advice; me, your coaches in school, your mentors in business, our priest...
Think about all the wonderful words of wisdom and encouragement you have rec'd...Now think about this...
When is the last time a friend, or any successful male aquaintance,with your best interest at heart, regardless of his age, came up, put his arm around your shoulder  and said" you have to get married...it's the smartest thing I have ever done"...

Let that sink in a minute!

LAST FEW LINES 'PRIMO'

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2015, 09:28:03 AM »
Thats not how it works-
When you are in your 50' s you will be banging 30 year olds-
AJ, I know its rough up there in Boston, but the rest of the country is not 20 lbs overweight and pale like the slob girls in Boston-
I lived there 8 years, so I know what you have there-